The Alphabet Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She still had the bar of soap in her hand and as she sucked me she ran the soap up and down the crack of my ass. Her soapy fingers found my backdoor and gently probed . . .

A man's anus is curiously sensitive; as Sheila's fingers dallied 'back there' my cock grew even more rigid and I swear it must have grown a solid inch.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Yeh . . . " I said quietly, because I could barely talk; it felt that good.

Sheila probed deep, crammed her fingers deep into my asshole. The sensation was F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!!! I sucked in my breath and my cock felt like it would explode. In her mouth, of course. I had to grasp those rails on the two walls and hold on for dear life because my knees were suddenly going weak.

By now Sheila was deep-throating my entire pole, and finger-fucking my ass pretty deep and hard as well. She had my entire length down her throat, her mouth was open wide and her face was pressed against my lower belly; her nose buried in my pubic hairs.

Sheila finally pulled off for air and to give herself some jaw relief and at that same moment I came. Jizz spurted out the end of my cock in long, thick ropes, splattering on the wall; shiny lines of cum landed across Sheila's parted lips, her outstretched tongue, her cheeks, chin, and dripping down onto her heaving chest.

"Oh, you young men!" Sheila exclaimed. "You're so full of cum!"

Just as she said that, another shot spurted out the end of my cock -- I wasn't done yet.

"Oh!" Sheila gasped as my jizz landed on her cheek, then, "OH! OH MY GOD!" as two more spurts landed on her clavicle and her right breast.

"WOW, that's a LOT of spunk! You really blew a load!" Sheila was panting with exertion, or maybe it was the thrill of the moment; there was cum all over the place. "Well, we better get you cleaned up!" she said, and with that she took my swollen cock into her mouth and proceeded to suck me dry.

I looked down at my lover, squatting before me with my cock in her hand. Her raven hair was wet against her skull, she was literally cum-splattered, and she was nuzzling up against my still-throbbing cock, still thick and hard.

Then I felt a sort of a vacuum and feeling of pressure release as she withdrew her fingers from my asshole. Sheila stood up and I took her into my arms and shared a big, wet tongue-kiss with her; long, slow and lovingly. I could taste my own cum in on her lips, on her tongue.

Let me take this opportunity to say that I am not gay, not in the least, but I'm also not uptight. Human sexuality is a broad spectrum with as many colors as the rainbow. Whatever's your thing, I say, go with it. I also say keep your kink in the closet where it belongs. My thing includes getting fingerfucked up the ass while I'm getting blown by a beautiful woman, apparently. All I can say is it must have something to do with the prostate gland -- it feels GREAT and it makes me cum in buckets. Tasting my own cum on my lover's lips is also on the menu, apparently.

* * *

Sheila's fingerfucking me up the ass and massaging my prostate while sucking me off had produced the single largest ejaculation I have ever had in my entire life. We're talking both volume of jizz and number of shots.

Afterward, Sheila took the bar of soap and worked up a lather, cleaning her fingers after penetrating my rear. "Now I'm going to do something special for you, Lover," she said, looking down toward my hindquarters. She then reached for the douche bag hanging on the wall and started filling it with warm water, mixing as much soapsuds as possible.

It didn't take a Nobel Prize winner to see what Sheila had in mind for an encore . . .

"I'm going to give you an enema," she smiled. "An enema is to clean you out back there."

"Oh . . . " I wasn't sure how to take this, although it didn't seem like a bad idea after she'd probed my backdoor probably about six inches deep.

"Enemas are really good for you," she said. "Turn around."

So I did. Sheila hung up the douche bag by a little hook around the showerhead, and I felt her going between my butt cheeks.

"Relax, lover."

So I did. Next thing I felt was the little nozzle going up where the sun never shines, and then I felt a lot of water going all over the place; a lot of it into me. Sort of like a woman having a multiple orgasm in reverse, I guess.

Then I was full. "There," she said, "See how long you can hold it in, then go and sit on the john." That was all I needed to hear. I made a beeline for the toilet, sat down and W-H-O-O-O-S-S-S-H-H-H-!-!-! out it all came.

Well that felt fantastic, too. I looked down to see what had come out. I don't know what I was expecting; the Loch Ness Monster or what. What I saw was a lot of semi-clear water and a few solids; looked like debris that would not digest, just hung out in the creases and folds of my insides.

And I felt CLEAN -- cleaner that I'd ever felt in my life! I'd just had a shower, had my balls drained, and now my bowels flushed. All I needed was to brush my teeth and I'd be good to go!

"Now you're going to do me," Sheila said quietly, handing me the nozzle. She turned and placed both hands on the wall, like how a cop puts a suspect up against the wall.

So here I am -- just had one of the most significant sexual sensory experiences of my young life, followed by a thorough cleansing from the inside out. Now I had a naked woman on my hands; facing away from me with her legs spread and ass out beckoning me to pay the closest attention possible to her tailpipe.

I'd never been in a position like this before but I'd worked around horses and I know that's a crude analogy, but you know the deal about how you have to be gentle and let the horse know what you're doing; how you have to put your hand on its' rump and let it know you're walking around behind it. I placed a hand across the top of Sheila's asscheeks -- she had nice, firm asscheeks from hours of punishing work outs - reached down and spread them apart with my fingers, placed the nozzle on her asshole and gently pushed it in. "Ooh yeah," Sheila said quietly. "That feels good."

Then it was her turn to make a dash for the toilet, and then we rinsed off and dried each other's bodies with fluffy towels, and as her hands moved over me I was hard again.

"Oh, you young men!" Sheila said. "Always ready to go again!"

Sheila turned away to blow dry her hair and I took advantage of the opportunity to place both hands on her hips and hump her from behind. Sheila spread her legs so she was straddling my pole like a witch riding a broom; her pussy felt nice and hot on the dorsal side of my dick.

Sheila took me by the hand and led me through her apartment back to her bedroom. We were both nude, of course, and the sight of her tight, round asscheeks made my swinging meat all the harder.

By the time we got to the bedroom I was rock hard. Sheila grasped my tool and sat down on the mattress. Looking up at me, quite demur, she quietly asked, "How would you like to fuck my mouth . . . then fuck my tits . . . then fuck my pussy. . .

. . . and then . . .

. . . how would you like to fuck me in the ass?"

Shock value aside, it did not especially surprise me to hear her utter these words; after the episode in the shower, it was obvious that Sheila had an anal fixation.

No argument from me, of course, and we were back to where we'd started; standing over Sheila with my fingers running through her thick, dark brown hair, her hands were on my hips and my cock was in her mouth.

Having just cum twice in the past couple hours, it was going to take a bit of time to work up another head of steam. My pole was good and hard, like a wooden baton, but it wasn't going off anytime soon.

Sheila looked up at me with her ruby red lips wrapped around my rod and a look on her face like, "Am I doing this right?" like, all sweet and innocent.

Sheila finally pulled off my cock, panting as if she were catching her breath. She regarded my swollen pole in a study of concentration, then took me into her mouth once more, coating my cock in slobber.

Then Sheila lifted her round pair of tits in both hands, offering them up to me as it were. She wrapped her boobs around my tool and started titty-fucking me.

When the slobber started drying out, Sheila put her chin on her chest and let a long line of saliva drool down into the valley of her cleavage, right onto the head of my cock. My hard cock was nestled in her pillow-like tits; soft and warm and yet firm as she worked them up and down my pole.

After awhile of this torture my knees were getting week. I was ready to get down to some regular fucking. Sheila sensed this. Releasing my cock from her boobage and planting a final kiss on my cockhead, she scooted back on the mattress.

I moved toward her on my hands and knees and the first thing I did was lower my head to her crotch and plant a big, wet tongue kiss on her pussy. "Oh!" Sheila gasped. Then I moved over her and we kissed long, slow and lovingly as the blunt head of my cock prodded her wet pussylips. Sheila reached down and parted her labia and I slid home.

I started out a nice slow and gentle rhythm but we soon had a good tempo going. Sheila gripped the sheets, knuckles white as I pounded it into her. Her round tits pressed against my chest; boobs so big plenty of titflesh hung out on either side of her.

Eyes shut in sexual bliss, the foulest language imaginable emitted from her lips:

"Fuck me . . . ooooh fuck me . . . fuck my pussy . . . fuck me . . . . . . fuck my pussy . . . harder . . . oh yeah . . . fuck me with your hard meat . . . give me your cock . . . . . . your hard cock . . ."

Sheila looked down towards where she was skewered on my shaft. I was so near cumming I had to pull out.

"Put it . . . . . . put it in here now," Sheila whispered. She rolled to her side, took hold of my hard dick and scooted her butt cheeks closer to me, allowing me to slide my hard cock up and down the crack of her ass.

"OK," I whispered as I rolled her over onto her belly.

"Please, Sean honey, use this . . ." she said, reaching to the bedside table and producing a small vial of lube; something to help it slide in there.

I told her, "Spread your cheeks for me, baby," and she did.

Sheila lay on her tummy holding her ass cheeks apart as she offered up her most private place. Her eyes were shut and she bit her lower lip. I admired Sheila's sweet little asshole for a moment before squirting lube on it and all over my dick.

"Oh that feels good," she chuckled into the pillow.

Sheila's rosebud was pink and puckered, but it had a certain looseness to it. I remember assfucking a girl in high school one time. Wow, what a difference! That girl screamed bloody murder when I poked her 'back door'.

Sheila barely flinched when I inserted my finger slowly into her ass. I worked it in and out for a few seconds to get her nicely lubed. She was completely clean 'back there' of course. Sheila just buried her face in the pillow and took it as she waited for the big boner to arrive.

I guided the head of my dick into her asshole a little at a time until it was all the way in past the helmet. The ring of Sheila's sphincter muscle gripped tight around my cock shaft as I began to make small pumping moves in and out of her ass. Her firm butt cheeks made the ride even better; she had a round, muscular ass with a lot of cushiony effect to it.

I leaned forward and slid my hands around to diddle her clit and fingerfuck her while I continued to hump my way to a climax in her ass. Sheila's face was still buried down in the pillow. Except by now she was groaning unintelligible words through a mouthful of linen. She was crying out over and over as I pushed deeper up into her warm, smooth tailpipe.

I was peaking now. As I plunged my big hard cock in and out of Sheila's hot, tight ass, I reached around to diddle her clit so she could share the pleasure. Then I felt hot cum spurt out my dick into the depths of her now spasmodic asshole. "Ngaa, ngaa," she wailed into the pillowcase. I rolled over on my side taking Sheila with me as I shot my last pulse of jizz.

"OH . . . MY . . . GOD!" Sheila cried out as she lay there next to me, panting now to the point of exhaustion. I could tell she was about to pass out because of the way her sphincter was still spazzing out around my cock shaft. Finally she rolled away from me and my semi-hard dick popped out of her ass with a sort of farting plop sound. "Oh God, I love what that feels like," Sheila whispered.

I rolled toward her, spooned up against her back, put an arm around her and we both just lay there saying nothing for the longest time. After awhile I spoke up.

"You really enjoyed that," I said out of sheer wonder.

"Oh yes," Sheila said, still facing away. "Sometimes I just love a hard cock up my ass. Not all the time, but sometimes. It's a different kind of pleasure."

"Thanks," I said. "Thanks for everything."

"The pleasure was mine," she smiled.

* * *

It's probably time to get around to why this story is called The Alphabet Story.

As you can tell by now, Sheila and I spent a lot of time in bed making love. I say "making love" because a lot of people fuck like animals, but when I do it, it's Making Love -- I'm an artist.

We'd go out for meals the great restaurants of San Francisco, go for outings to Golden Gate Park and elsewhere to get some fresh air and stretch the legs, then it'd be back to the bedchamber for another round of lovemaking.

On weekdays I'd often spend the night at her place and go to work from there. Toward the end of the week and on weekends Sheila would go out on her -- ahem -- assignations and then she'd show up at my place. Sometimes she'd tell me about her evenings:

"Three Japanese businessmen."

"THREE?"

"Yeah, they wanted a discount, so I told them I was willing to cut them some slack if it was all three at once."

"Whoa. Three."

"Yeah, they liked the idea; they looked at it as a bonding experience."

"All three at the same time?"

"Sure, it was no big deal -- they had little dicks."

Another time she told me how she'd introduced her girlfriend Lisa to hooking:

"She thought it was a scream. She thought it was the greatest fun in the world. We sandwiched this guy and she loved every minute of it."

"Oh yeah? Three way, huh?"

"Yes! Lisa kept asking herself why she'd waited so long to get into it. It beats waiting tables for a living."

I told Sheila that I wouldn't mind a three way with her and Lisa, but Sheila wasn't too keen on the idea. I suspected that it was because she feared losing me to Lisa, but if that was the case she needn't have worried. Lisa was my age and if I ever left Sheila for Lisa, I could see Lisa turning into a high-maintenance girlfriend tout de suite. Sheila was something special, a rare commodity -- Lisa was just another twenty-something girl. Besides, she wasn't that hot anyway. Sheila had nothing to worry about any kind of competition coming from Lisa; when it came to the looks department, Sheila had Lisa beat hands down six ways to Sunday.

What Sheila especially liked was after an evening of pushing around businessmen and pissing on them, to come to me and have me get all physical and macho on her in bed. That Diana Ross song I Want Muscles was big at the time, Sheila'd sing that tune while we were naked in bed together; me on top, her running her hands all over my chest & biceps.

Her other favorite song was Olivia Newton John's Let's Get Physical; she'd be singing that as she took me by the hand and led me to bed.

I was "young, dumb and full of cum" -- and I'm a pretty big guy to begin with; six foot two and in those days not an inch of fat on me. Sheila liked the way I fucked her like a jackhammer when it really got going but apparently there was some room for improvement, and that's where the Alphabet thing comes in.

It was another weekend morning in bed. Sheila was on her back with her legs wide open and I was going down on her. At this stage of the game I'd had more than one lover, I knew about the clitoris but Sheila had some advice for me in that department.

"Do nose-tongue-chin."

"Huh?"

"Nose-tongue-chin," she repeated. "Like this," and she indicated a maneuver for me to rub her wet slit and her clit with my nose, tongue and chin like in fast sequence; buda-bump-bump, like a truck going over three speed bumps.

I did so and judging by her moans and sighs Sheila was loving it. Her pussy was real wet and my face was covered with her juices. Then she said, "Do the alphabet."

"Huh?"

"The alphabet. On my clit. Do the alphabet on my clit, with the tip of your tongue."

So I proceeded to figuratively write out the alphabet on Sheila's clitoris, and this evoked a series of fantastic sighs and moans as I went through the vowels and consonants. C was popular, as were K, M, N, O, Q, W and Z.

I got to the end of the alphabet and I sensed that Sheila had already experienced at least two orgasms. I was having fun so I decided to do it in reverse;

Z...Y...X...W...V...U...T...S...R...Q...P...O...

I didn't even make it to N and Sheila was clutching at my head, "ENOUGH! ENOUGH! FUCK ME NOW! PLEASE FUCK ME NOW!!!"

She urged me up from her lap. I kissed her abbreviated bush, wiping some of her wetness from my face, then moved up to kiss her fully on the mouth. I wanted her to taste her own juices.

Sheila accepted my tongue deep into her mouth, sucked on it as if it were some kind of candy. The head of my hard dick lay right on her wet pussylips.

"Please . . . fuck me . . . " she gasped.

All it took was a steady push and I was in her love hole right up to the hilt.

The walls of her pussy gripped my dick like a hot, wet vise, but the pleasure I felt was nothing compared to the ecstasy Sheila was going through, judging from the way she was moaning like a cat in heat as she writhed around on my pole.

I had to do something soon because if I stayed in that position for longer than a minute I'd be cumming like a fire hose. I rolled onto my back, stretched my arms over my head and let Sheila roll her body on top of mine as she sucked on my tongue. Sheila moved up, straddled me and reached down to guide my cock into her wet twat.

She impaled herself on my cock, closed her eyes and bit her lip, but I could tell she wasn't in pain. I made nice slow movements in and out until she finally opened hers eyes to look at me. Then she wiggled a little so I put my hands on her hips, lifted her a bit so I could thrust up and into her, picking up the pace a bit.

Sheila was cumming again. She held her tits, pinched her nipples. The most beautiful look came over her face; she was wild in her abandon.

After her waves of ecstasy subsided I rolled her over; now it was my turn. I gripped her asscheeks tight as I plowed into her, my face in the pillows. I felt the pressure building up in the head of my cock and then I was cumming, spurting jets of hot manseed deep inside her.

* * *

Looking back, I can honestly say that Sheila was by far the horniest little sex fiend I have ever had the pleasure of knowing -- in the Biblical sense -- and that's not a short list. Being naked in bed with Sheila was like being inside a pornographic movie; she was that hot.

A lot of women out there owe a lot of pleasure to my horny little sexpot, and they don't even know it.

That is the story of the Alphabet.

12