All Comments on 'The Amateur Revival Ch. 01'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JeanCFNMJeanCFNMalmost 3 years ago

a good solid start ...the premis is quite well used but the rehearsals must have been fun

G5902G5902almost 3 years ago

Fantastic story! I am looking forward to the future chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good to see you back! You are one of the better writers in this forum. Thank you.

TonyMA70TonyMA70almost 3 years ago

Great start, can't wait for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

H Stoner is one of the best authors on this site, if not the best. Congratulations on another great story!

GramboGramboalmost 3 years ago

HStoner, you’ve been gone long enough. Your return is most welcome! You are a talented writer and I look forward to seeing more chapters on this and other new pieces.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have read all of your other stories and glad to see this new one. Great job! All of us will be watching for the next parts of this one, for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great writer! I’ve read everything of yours until this…. Loyal reader here but this one seems to have been done before. But continue on!

spyraloutspyraloutalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed it! 5 stars from me. I love it when actors/actresses engage in sexual activity for the sake of a play / to convey the directors vision. I can't wait to read more about the script. I hope you go into detail on the updated skits and that the cast is pushed to do things beyond their comfort zones. Pushing boundaries is always the most erotic to read about. Perhaps Kim will have to get involved as well?

Thanks for the great story - looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fabulous writer. Very hot and very real. I can really imagine the whole story might be based on reality. Love the sex action in public aspect and look forward to some on stage in front of the audience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous