The Amateur Revival Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol and I had a few minutes because the elevator skit was followed by Mari and Antonio's couple's dance. About mid-way through that, Clarissa's voice said, "Sarah, Derrick, Will ready." The circumcision skit was next. Sarah was already dressed in heels, a skirt, blouse, and jacket. The audience wouldn't notice, but the blouse and skirt looked good on Sarah without any underwear.

Standing naked on stage with my dick in Sarah's hand was fun but, hearing them yet again, Sarah's lines seemed dumb. The circumcision skit was followed by Sarah and Aaron's couple's dance. The ad lib segment came next. Carol and I listened over the loudspeaker in the dressing room as Maria and Antonio and Sarah and Aaron took their turns. Each couple was supposed to talk for eight to ten minutes. LaTonya and Derrick had just started when Clarissa called "Carol and Will ready." We left the dressing room naked and barefoot and went into the stage right wings.

I honestly had no idea what I was going to say when I got out there, much less what Carol would say. LaTonya and Derrick walked off stage holding hands. Clarissa whispered loudly, "Carol and Will go!"

I followed Carol's enticing ass onstage. All the lights were on. It was very bright. The theater had been chilly for all our rehearsals, but I felt hot at that moment onstage. Carol and I walked to center stage and stood roughly a foot apart. Kim wanted us mainly facing the audience, but we were free to move as we wished so long as we were not concealing ourselves and stayed within about 18 inches of each other.

After a moment's silence, Carol asked, "Will, what are you feeling right now?"

That question from my lover and dearest friend renewed the feelings I had experienced when I first stripped in front of the cast back in March. "I feel freed," I said. "Like a weight I hadn't realized I was carrying has been lifted from me. I also feel very privileged to be standing here naked with you. What are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling nervous and excited," Carol replied. "Also sexy," she said and gave a swish of her bare hips. "I feel like I'm in a new and very different place. I also feel very grateful you're here. More grateful than you'll ever know."

"Why did you agree to be in this show?" I asked Carol.

"It was my daughter's idea," Carol answered. "This show is her senior project. She asked me to be in it, I don't know why, and told me what it was. My first reaction was 'No, I could never do that.' Then, I stopped to think. I, uh," Carol paused, looked down a moment, and then looked out at the audience. "My husband died almost four years ago. I had always had fantasies, but I never acted them out from respect and affection for Tom. That wasn't his sort of thing. For a long time after Tom passed, I continued to repress myself out of loyalty to my late husband."

Carol broke Kim's rules by walking several feet away from me, turning, and walking back. "After Kim asked me to do this, I realized that continuing to live as I'd lived with Tom wasn't going to bring him back. This sounds awful, but his death was a gift in the sense that it has freed me try things, like this; things I'd thought about but would never have done while I was with him. I'm still living so I might as well live out some dreams. Why are you doing this Will?"

I knew the question was coming but dreaded it. I thought Carol and I had built a solid relationship in a short time but feared I could trash that in a few words. I took a deep breath. "Because you asked," I said simply.

"Just because I asked?" Carol responded, arching an eyebrow.

"Well," I said, "I had seen the original Oh! Calcutta! years ago. I thought being in the cast was probably a lot of fun. That was a lesser consideration. The major consideration was that you asked me."

Mimicking Carol, I turned to face the audience. "My wife divorced me almost twenty years ago. I had allowed my work to become my mistress and she got tired of it. That hurt, very deeply. I decided I couldn't endure that hurt again, so I closed myself off. I left the city where I worked and bought a place outside of Cambridge. When I moved here, I met a bright, beautiful, charming woman who would have made me rethink closing myself off from relationships except she was already married, happily, to a great guy. They had a great daughter. I became friends with the family and admired them all, but her most of all."

I turned to face Carol. "I was sad when Tom died. I liked him a lot. His passing seemed to put you even farther off limits. You don't move in on a woman after her husband dies. You were the one person I was willing to risk a relationship with but that could never happen. When you asked me to do this show with you the impossible suddenly seemed possible."

I'd gotten more emotional than I should have. I saw a tear in Carol's eye. She stepped to me, hugged me, and we kissed. In full voice, Carol said, "I wish I could have sex with you right now in front of these people." That brought multiple gasps from the audience. "I love you Will," Carol said.

"I love you Carol," I said. We kissed and held each other very tight. Both of our hearts were beating fast. We hugged for a long time, saying nothing.

We finally let go of each other. Holding hands, we faced the audience. My eyes had adjusted so I could make out individual faces. Some people looked like they thought we were delivering scripted lines. Some seemed to be waiting to see what we would do next. One or two looked bored. Carol finally said, "that's probably more than you wanted to hear from us."

"Thank you for coming tonight," I said. Carol and I walked offstage hand-in-hand.

As we walked past Clarissa, the stage manager said, "good job." There was a moment of silence in the theater, then people started clapping.

There was no time for Carol and me to discuss what we had said onstage. The whole cast was in the next skit. The premise of the skit was two people in swimwear, Maria and Antonio, accidently stumbling upon a nude beach. Carol, LaTonya, Sarah, Derrick, Aaron, and I played the nude beach regulars. We had no lines. All the dialogue was the discussion between Maria and Antonio about whether they should stay or go and, once they decided to stay for a bit, whether they should take their clothes off. Of course, the skit ended with Maria and Antonio getting naked with the rest of us.

Carol and I did our couple's dance next. Lifting Carol up and showing her off to the audience was exhilarating. Hugging Carol's nude body to mine when I let her down was a special moment.

Our dance was followed by the "FOC skit." Derrick came out in a tux and began a monologue about freedom of choice. A couple of minutes into the monologue, one of the women came onstage wearing panties, a skirt, and a top. Derrick issued a series of commands, having the woman turn around, remove her skirt, kneel on the stage, and remove her panties. Derrick's last command was "expose!" On that command, the woman pushed her ass into the air so that her vulva and asshole were exposed to the audience. Derrick resumed his monologue while the woman held that pose to the end of the skit. Carol, Sarah, and Maria rotated in the woman's role. They all said they enjoyed it.

The freedom of choice skit was followed by the group dance and the finale. The finale was almost exactly the final scene of the original play, with some dialogue updated. The end of that scene, with us lined up belly to belly, back to belly, or ass-to-ass also served as the curtain call.

As we went back to the dressing room, I thought "that was over way too fast."

I think everyone was a little giddy. In the dressing room, LaTonya yelled out, "I don't want to put my clothes on!"

"Shower," someone called. "Everyone in the shower!"

The shower room was more than large enough to accommodate all eight of us. Aaron, to my surprise, yelled "let's wash Sarah!" Sarah had no time to object before seven pairs of soapy hands were rubbing all over her body. That set the precedent that we'd all wash one person at a time. Naturally, Aaron was the next person washed. Derrick, Antonio, and I let the girls wash Aaron's dick.

We had just started washing LaTonya when Kim came in. "Hey!" she yelled, standing in the entry way to the shower. We calmed down. "You guys did a fantastic job. My biggest concern was the ad lib segment and that turned out to be the strongest part of the show. Our house was disappointing but," she turned to the two young women standing, a bit uncomfortably behind her, "our local theater critics tell me that positive reviews will appear in the campus paper tomorrow and on the Cambridge Sun website. People will read those and be fighting for tickets for tomorrow's show. We can't disappoint. Good job!"

Kim walked out of the dressing room. Her appearance, although short, brought us all back to earth. We showered in our usual couples, dressed, and left. There was talk of getting a drink somewhere, but it was already almost 10:00 p.m. and several of us had to work the next day.

Kim and Luke were waiting for Carol and me by my car outside. "Mom, Will," Kim started, "what you two said during the ad lib was." Kim stopped. She didn't say anything for a moment. Finally, she said softly, "it was just what I was hoping for."

Carol had worn just her jacket, slacks, and shoes for the drive home. As soon as we were in her house, those came off. "Get those clothes off, buster," Carol said lustfully. "I'm as horny as I've ever been." We didn't wait to get upstairs. Instead, Carol rode me as I lay on my back on her living room rug. Unlike our usual lovemaking, which I'd characterize as slow and tender, this was frantic, almost animal, sex. It was also a hell of a lot of fun.

Afterwards, I asked Carol, "How did you come up with that line about fucking me onstage? I think you gave someone a heart attack."

"I would have if I hadn't known it would get us arrested," Carol said, "I really wanted to show those people what we mean to each other. Besides, it would be hot to fuck with people watching." I was learning a new depth to Carol's exhibitionism. I liked it.

Carol went into the office that Friday morning. I went home to work out. Naturally, before I worked out, I checked the Cambridge Sun website to see if its review was up. It was. The lead paragraph was all we needed: "Do you think it would be fun to stand naked on a stage in front of a bunch of strangers? No? Well, the cast of Oh! Cambridge! which opened last night at the Old High School Theater for a limited run of six performances, might make you think otherwise. The play is based on the 1970s' "nudie musical" Oh! Calcutta! The point of the play seems to be giving the audience as many different views of the casts' nude bodies as possible. The bodies of the amateur cast are worth seeing. The original Oh! Calcutta! consisted mainly of skits which tried to be erotic. Oh! Cambridge! Does a little of that but also explores the cast members' feelings about appearing nude onstage. The profusion of bare breasts, buttocks, penises, and vulvas is off-putting at first. However, the cast seems so sincere and seems to be having so much fun that, by the end of the show you almost wish you were up there showing everything along with them."

Carol had read the review and called just as I was finishing it. She was thrilled. At the end of our brief chat, I said, "Maybe that will bring a few more people in."

"I hope it brings a lot more people in," Carol replied. "Now that I've decided to show off my bare ass, I want everyone in town to see it." I loved Carol more every time I talked to her.

The house for our first Friday performance was about half full. Someone told me that the campus paper, which also had a favorable review, didn't come out until mid-afternoon that day. I hoped the college kids would read it that night and come to the show Saturday.

After the Friday show, LaTonya, Derrick, Sarah, Aaron, Carol, and I went out for a drink. We were hyped from being nude in front of an audience for about 90 minutes and needed to calm down. For a college town, Cambridge didn't have a wide choice in bars, one of many reasons I had stayed away from the bars while I lived there. We settled on the quieter "old people's" bar called the Mare & Stud.

I think we subconsciously expected to walk into the bar, have everyone recognize us from the play, and rise to applaud. Of course, that didn't happen. We were just an anonymous party of six sitting at a table. Derrick had just returned to the table with a second round when a middle-aged man came up and said, "hello Carol." To me, the guy reeked of used car salesman.

"Hello Bob," Carol responded. To the table, Carol said, "this is Bob Gentile, senior residential loan officer at County Bank. I do closings for them."

Gentile had a smirk on his face. To the table, he announced, "I went to a play this evening." Carol's face started to redden. "I've worked with Carol for over ten years," Gentile said. "I suspected she hid a nice body under her lawyer's clothes. Boy was I right! I don't know who's fucking you Carol, but he's a lucky bastard." He gestured at LaTonya and Sarah. "You ladies looked nice also." He glanced at Aaron, Derrick, and me and said, "Sorry. I'm not into guys." Gentile walked away, still smirking.

"With that attitude, I doubt he's into girls very often," LaTonya commented.

Carol took a gulp of her drink. "It's ok," she said, more to herself than us. "If Bob wants to spend our next closing remembering what I look like naked, I don't give a shit, so long as he pays my bill."

"He's probably going home to whack off to his mental picture of you," Sarah said.

"Like all the guys from the audience are masturbating to the image of your bare ass in the air in the FOC skit?" Carol asked. Sarah had played the woman in the scene with Derrick that night.

"I hadn't thought of that," Sarah replied. A slight smile crept onto her face.

At home later, I asked Carol if she was concerned about the incident with Gentile. "Bob Gentile is a leering jerk," Carol said. "I've known that since I started doing work for the Bank. He won't pull the work from me. What he probably will do is try to embarrass me at the next closing. I can hear him saying something like, 'Carol, why don't you do he closing in the nude? I know you like to have people see you naked.'" Carol paused, grinned, and added, "If he says something like that, maybe I will just strip off, do the closing in the buff, and charge him double."

Our first Saturday performance was a sellout. I was impossible to tell from the stage, but Luke told us afterwards that the audience was about two-thirds college kids. The audience was a bit rowdier than a usual theater crowd, although nothing out of control. As LaTonya and Derrick finished their couple's dance, a male voice boomed from somewhere in the auditorium, "I'd love to fuck her. She's fucking gorgeous!" I wouldn't have put it that way, but LaTonya did look great nude.

The whole cast went for drinks after the Saturday performance along with Kim and Luke. We went to a different bar, hoping for no repeat of Bob Gentile. This bar had a younger crowd with more energy. That suited our mood. Still, we got a table in a far corner.

We had just, finally, gotten our first round of drinks when two young women walked up to our table. I assumed they were undergrads. "You're the people doing the nude play?" the redhead asked. We all nodded. "I went to your show tonight with some friends," the girl said, "we all loved it."

The brunette with her said, "you looked like you were having the time of your lives. Is it really that much fun to be naked in a play?"

That question was, in my opinion, for one of the women to answer. I was a little surprised that it was Maria who answered it. "It really is fun," Maria said. "I thought I'd made a huge mistake when I had to strip the first time in rehearsal, but I did it and it's been a thrill."

"I wish I could do something like that," the brunette replied. The two girls walked away. We were recognized three more times that evening. Each time, the comments we got were very positive.

Not all the feedback was positive. I spent Saturday and Sunday nights at Carol's as usual. When I got home Monday morning, a letter was wedged into my front doorframe. It was from the president of a local group I did volunteer work for. The bottom line was that my appearance in Oh! Cambridge! was "inconsistent with our values" and "we must insist that you completely disassociate from our organization."

I showed the letter to Carol that night. Her response was an uncharacteristic "fuck them!" The letter might have been the center of attention on our dressing room bulletin board for the last three shows. However, events moved beyond that.

We had a severe storm the Wednesday night between performance weekends. Power went out during the night. Carol and I thought little of it and just snuggled closer. Around 10:00 a.m. Thursday, I got a text from Kim asking the cast to be at the theater by 4:00 p.m. Kim and Luke were waiting for us. Luke looked sweaty and fatigued. Kim was her usual high energy self.

When we were all in the dressing room, Kim announced, "Sarah called me this morning. Aaron fell down their stairs while the power was out last night. It's not life-threatening, but he's in the hospital and can't walk."

"We're going with only three couples?" LaTonya asked.

"No," Kim said sharply. "The original show had five couples. We were pushing it with only four. We're also sold out these last three nights. We'll have four couples! The only people who know the show well enough to step in are Luke and me. We're going to do it. We've been here since noon working on the couple's dance."

"I missed an important lecture on valuing intangibles," Luke whined. He did not seem happy. I suspected Kim had given him the choice of either going nude in the show for three performances or give up getting laid by Kim. That was, I thought, a no-brainer.

I had never seen Kim Dwyer naked before she stripped in the dressing room that night. Kim was a younger, slimmer version of her mother. In other words, gorgeous. I also noticed Kim was smiling a lot once she got naked. She hadn't smiled much in her role as the clothed producer and director.

Luke certainly had nothing physical to be ashamed of, but he seemed unhappy. I again marveled at what we men will do for sex with a beautiful woman. I also wondered whether Kim appreciated the damage she might be doing to their relationship. Although, viewed from her perspective. What choice did she have?

I did not see Kim and Luke's couple's dance. Luke said very little during their part of the ad lib segment. Kim cut him and herself from the ad lib segment on Friday and Saturday.

For me, the biggest difference was doing the circumcision skit with Kim instead of Sarah. It was odd, but rather nice, to have my girlfriend's beautiful adult daughter holding my dick onstage. During the final performance on Saturday night, Kim was rubbing the underside of my head with her index finger. I hoped that wasn't obvious on the upstage screen. Kim brought me awful close to breaking the no hard-ons rule. She was grinning at me as she, Derrick, and I walked offstage.

I was almost sad going into the final ad lib segment with Carol. It had been special being nude with her onstage talking to each other and a room full of strangers. That night, we talked again about how the show brought us together, how we enjoyed being nude together, and how the shared exhibitionism had deepened our relationship. At one point, Carol said, "I wonder if Kim had this planned."

From upstage, we heard Kim say, "I planned some of it, Mom." Carol and I both turned to see Kim, nude, walking downstage towards us. "I chose to do this show with you in mind. I found the composition book where you wrote out your fantasies. I thought they were hot. I knew you hadn't acted any out because of Dad. I had to give you an opportunity now that Dad's gone."