The Amateur Revival Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,395 Followers

Kim had come all the way downstage and stood between Carol and me. She put an arm around each of our backs. "The part I didn't plan was Will," Kim said. "I knew Will was a friend of yours and Dad's, but he'd never registered with me. The way you suggested asking him to be in the show, I knew you were very attracted to him. Once I started working with him, I understood the attraction. He has a great body."

"Which I hadn't seen until we did this show," Carol interjected.

"Will puts off this vibe," Kim continued, "of 'you can trust me, I'll respect you, and I'll give you a screaming orgasm.' He's incredibly sexy." Now, I was embarrassed.

"Anyway," Kim concluded, "the most rewarding part of this show for me has been bringing you two together. You must promise me you'll stay together so we can all have fun in the future." Kim's delivery was so poignant I didn't consider what she meant by the three of us having fun in the future. Kim pulled us into a tight circle with her. My dick was pressed between Carol's belly and Kim's. Carol and Kim kissed me. I kissed each of them.

We had been good boys and girls for the first five performances. There had been no intentional touching of pubes. That changed when we reached the group dance in the final show. The four women were gleefully grabbing dicks. The final scene included a segment, just before we lined up in the "daisy chain" where we all ran around the stage, maybe lifting someone else up or spinning them around. That night, we men were grabbing tits and putting our hands between the girls' thighs.

When we formed the daisy chain, Carol and I always got together face-to-face. That night, I was violating the no hard-on rule. As we came together, Carol spread her legs slightly. My dick went between her legs, pressed against her outer lips. Antonio's ass was pressed against Carol's and LaTonya's ass was against mine. As the curtain came down, Carol said, "I'm horny as hell!"

When the curtain fell and we broke out of the daisy chain, I wasn't the only guy who was hard. LaTonya smiled at us, grabbed Derrick's hand, and almost ran towards the dressing room. Carol smiled at me, and we followed.

In the dressing room, LaTonya bent over a table and Derrick entered her from behind. Carol cried "excellent idea!" She grabbed my dick and started stroking it.

Over Carol's shoulder, I saw Maria and Antonio enter the room. Their eyes lit up as they saw what we were doing. Mari's hand was on Antonio's dick and Antonio's hand was between Mari's thighs instantly.

When I was almost painfully hard, Carol gently pushed me backwards until my legs hit a bench and I sat down. Facing me, Carol straddled me, and lowered herself down, guiding me into her with her hand. Glancing away from Carol's exquisite face for a moment, I saw that Antonio had Maria bent over the table next to LaTonya and Derrick.

I was partially distracted by the dressing room door opening. Kim walked in, still nude, followed by Luke in a tee shirt and shorts. Seconds after Kim walked in, Derrick and then LaTonya came quite loudly. Carol was giving signs she wasn't far away, so I turned full attention back to her, taking a nipple in my mouth. I started using my legs to push up into Carol as she went up and down on me. That was an unwittingly good idea. Moments later, Carol said, "oh god... Oh! God!... OH GAAAWD!" Her body shuddered and her eyes closed. I shot a moment later, put my arms around Carol, and held her as tightly as I could.

A few moments after Carol and I had come, we heard Maria, in a voice an octave lower than usual go "Oh.. Oh....OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH" and gasp. That was followed by several grunts by Antonio. LaTonya and Derrick, Carol and I, and Maria and Antonio had all come in an unintentional series. We would never have managed that if we'd been trying.

Kim, stood in the center of the room, clapped her hands, and yelled "this is great!" Luke had walked out. After a couple more moments, Kim came over to Carol and me. "I watched my mom come!" Kim said. "How cool is that!" Kim looked down at my still erect dick, covered in Carol's and my fluids. "That looks fantastic," Kim said. "I'd love that right now."

"Where's Luke?" Carol asked.

"He got pissy about everyone fucking and left," Kim replied.

"That's no fun," I quipped.

"There are issues," Kim retorted.

Since no one organized a final night cast party, Carol and I decided to host a party in my pool the day after our final performance. The pool was the one major improvement I had made to my home outside Cambridge. We were only inviting the cast. Carol had a large banner made that said, "NO CLOTHING ALLOWED IN POOL." We posted that on two stakes just beyond the far end of the pool deck, facing the pool.

Thankfully, the weather was excellent. Carol and I had just finished setting out the coolers with beer and wine when LaTonya and Derrick arrived. LaTonya saw the sign, saw that Carol and I were naked, and said, "my kind of party." She and Derrick stripped off immediately. Maria, Antonio, and Kim arrived shortly after.

I was pleased that Sarah also came. She wore a swimsuit which she immediately took off. "How's Aaron?" I asked as I got her a cup of wine.

"He's home," she said. "He tore ligaments in a knee and gave himself a concussion. Michael's taking care of him this afternoon."

"Michael?" I asked.

"Our son," Sarah replied. "He's about to graduate from Shawnee Trails High."

I had no clue Sarah and Aaron had any children. "He didn't...." I started.

"See the show," Sarah finished. She smiled. "He certainly did. He came with his girlfriend the first Friday night."

"How did that work?" I asked.

"Michael told me the next morning that I had a hot body," Sarah said with some pride. "Kelly, Michael's girlfriend, called me and asked what it was like to be in the show. Kelly's parents are friends of ours. They saw the show last Friday. Of course, they missed Aaron and me. I was disappointed about that." Sarah being disappointed that friends hadn't seen her and Aaron nude in the show moved her further up in my estimation.

The eight of us were talking and sipping our drinks. Apropos of nothing, Maria said, "that was really fun last night when we all came one right after the other."

A naughty smile appeared on LaTonya's lovely face. "I wonder whether we could do that again?" she mused.

Maria smiled and replied, "there's only one way to find out." Pretty quickly, LaTonya and Derrick and Maria and Antonio were on cushions pulled from my lounge chairs, side-by-side, fucking in the sunshine.

Carol, Sarah, Kim, and I were watching. Carol suddenly said, "Will, we can't let Sarah feel left out."

I put my hands on Sarah's bare hips and backed her up to a sturdy table. I sat her on the table and gently spread her legs. I began running a finger around her lips and found she was already moist. I pushed my index finger into Sarah. "Oh!" she said, "I can't."

"It's only cheating if Will puts his dick in you," Carol said breezily.

"Oh, that feels good," Sarah said. "Just, please don't tell Aaron." I moved my finger around inside Sarah. After a moment, she said, "that's REALLY good. Right there." I rubbed vigorously on that spot. As Sarah's face flushed and her breathing sped up, I put my middle finger in too. "Even better," Sarah said as she started squirming her ass around on the table.

I looked at Sarah's face as I finger-fucked her. The looks she gave back made it seem even more erotic. Suddenly, Sarah said, "Oh my!" She rocked back and forth on the table, took three very sharp breaths, then let out a long "aaaah." Sarah gently took my wrist and pulled my hand away from her. She got off the table, kissed me, and said, "Wonderful. Thank you. Carol, you have a great guy here."

"I know," Carol replied, smiling.

I didn't feel guilty about laying with Sarah. In my mind, she, like LaTonya and Maria, was an attractive woman, but not remotely comparable to Carol. Our one guest so far left out of the sex play, Kim, was a different matter. As I've said, Kim was a younger, sleeker version of Carol. In other words, she was a compellingly beautiful young woman clothed, and much more beautiful nude. It would be very easy to get too attracted to Kim.

Temptation didn't arise that day. As LaTonya was coming very vocally, almost musically, a cell phone started to ring. Kim said, "shit, that's mine." She walked to the table where she'd put it and answered the call. She listened for a moment, then said, "I'm at the party at Will's." A moment later, Kim said, "Mom, LaTonya, Derrick, Maria, Antonio, Sarah, and Will." Another pause, and then Kim said, "of course we are." Kim listened again. After another moment, she said in a voice that sounded resigned, "Ok. I'll be right over."

Kim ended her call. She picked up the white one-piece she'd worn when she arrived and began wriggling into it. I'm sorry, but there is something very sexy about a woman taking a swimsuit off or putting one on. As Kim pulled the straps of her suit over her shoulders, she said, "Mom, Will, sorry but I've got to go. That was Luke. He wants me to go over to his place. I guess we're going to try to reconcile." Kim pulled on a pair of shorts, slipped her feet into sandals, grabbed her things, and was gone.

Everyone at our party had work or school in the morning, except me. Consequently, everyone was gone by about 7:00 p.m. When Carol and I finished cleaning up, she remarked that we were the only people there the whole time who had not had an orgasm. I took her hand and led Carol onto the soft grass past the pool deck. As we kissed, her hand went for my dick and mine went for her clit. We were both still horny from watching our friends. Carol was soon on her back on the grass.

It seemed like I had just entered Carol when I heard the door from the house to the backyard close loudly and things being dropped on a patio table. "Luke is such an asshole," I heard Kim saying. That was followed by, "Oh shit! Sorry!"

"We thought you'd stay the night with Luke," Carol said. I started to pull out, but Carol put her hands on my ass and pulled me back. "She's already seen us fuck," Carol whispered. A minute or so later, I heard a sound to my left. I glanced that direction in time to see Kim, nude again, sit down in a patio chair about 18 inches away from us. She pulled her legs up so her feet were in the chair with her heels against her ass. The thought that Kim was watching me make love to her mother was arousing. I know, I'm perverted.

As usual, Carol and I took it slow, letting things build up until we each reached had an intense release, hopefully at about the same time. That night, I shot just as Carol's hips started bucking violently. She came moments later with a very sharp intake of breath. We kissed.

I suddenly remembered that Kim was sitting next to us. I pulled out of Carol and rolled off to lie by her side. I momentarily felt like I'd done something wrong. I looked at Kim. She made eye contact and smiled. Her right hand was between her legs. Carol and I watched as Carol's gorgeous daughter got herself off. It was a beautiful thing to see.

HStoner
HStoner
2,395 Followers