The Anatomy of an Infidelity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers

Arup got on his knees and slid towards Rasika, feeling a little uncertain. It had been over a decade since he had slept with anyone other than Veena. They knew each other's rhythms and cues by now. This was new territory. Similarly, Rasika felt a little uncertain. When she and Nitin had first had sex, they were both virgins. Over the past year, they had explored their sexual preferences together, equally inexperienced. But now she was with a man many years her senior. She did not know what to expect.

Arup lowered himself on top of her, one hand reaching for her hair and another for her boobs. Her hair was still tied in a ponytail, He pulled off the scrunchie and her thick lustrous hair spread all around her face. Even in the darkness, he saw how this made her look even more gorgeous. Why did she always tie up her hair? Like with her clothes, it seemed like a conscious or subconscious decision to hide her good looks.

He reached down and kissed her, much more gently this time. As he did that, his thick dick rubbed against her thighs. He took one hand off her boobs and down to between her legs. He was surprised to detect a decent amount of wetness. No foreplay required. In fact that wetness gave him an ego boost. Just with that much kissing and looking at him, she was so wet. She was kissing him back and her hips were squirming from desire. Arup thought about asking her if he should put it in. But then he broke his kiss and saw the hungry expression on her face. No need, he decided.

Wrapping his hands around the thick base of his cock, he pushed it against her wet cunt. The tip slipped in easily, but Rasika suddenly arched her back and said,

"Unggg."

"Hurting?" he whispered.

"A little." she whispered back.

"I'll go slow."

He did go slow. But even as he penetrated her in slow careful short strokes, he noticed that her cunt was a lot wider than the other women he had slept with. Usually he had to go a lot slower and there was a lot more resistance. It's not like he slipped into Rasika easily. But it was definitely easier than with the other women. In about a minute, he was all the way in, and it seemed like her cunt walls were extra wet, squelching his dick.

He kissed her again and then looked at her. He eyes were closed and her expression was flat. This was a change too. Usually when he penetrated a woman for the first time, there was a grimace on their face because of his thickness. Maybe she was more experienced than he had thought. Or maybe she just had an unnaturally wide vagina the way he had an unnaturally wide dick.

He put both his arms over her shoulder and started fucking her in deep gradual strokes, the way he always started with Veena or the others. Usually women made some noise. Rasika was silent. Her breathing was rapid, but she was not oohing or aahing or anything. This made Arup feel a little weird and he increased the pace. What he didn't realize was that Rasika was this way even with Nitin. She found the idea of sexual noises embarrassing, almost porn star like. So she consciously stayed quiet.

Arup did not know this as he fucked her even harder. Her wide dick in her wet wide vagina was giving her exactly the kind of pleasure she needed to make her feel better. And she was liking it. But without her noises, he had no way to know that. He was used to Veena, who was much more vocal and responsive, even with her arms and legs. The inexperienced Rasika was just lying there, having a good time, but not doing much other than kissing him. So after a few minutes he asked her,

"Want to be on top?"

Rasika was a little thrown off my the question She had never been on top with Nitin. Their sex was either missionary or doggy style. But the idea didn't seem bad.

"Okay." she said.

Arup wrapped his arms around her back and rolled over. She adjusted her knees and was soon on top of her boss. As she did so, the weight of her body made his dick penetrate her cunt even more. And she liked that sensation. It also rubbed against the front of her cunt walls in the position she was in. She put her hands on his pecs and instinctively, moved her hips back and forth. That gave her a completely new sensation inside her, one that she had not felt before.

"Mmmm." she made her first utterance in a while, and it made Arup feel a bit better about himself.

He looked up at her angelic innocent cherubic face with the thick hair cascading around it. And below it, he saw her huge tits hanging off her chest. She really was an exquisite beauty, he noted as he flicked one of her nipples. It was erect, but it was much smaller than Veena's. so in the darkness he had not noticed. He put her hands on her wide hips and she started moving them back and forth much faster, very suddenly. Arup was a little thrown off by how quickly she had switched from first gear to fifth gear. He and Veena liked a slow build-up. There was a soft squelching noise from her cunt as Rasika moved rapidly back and forth. This made her tits swing wildly. Arup loved that novel sight, but also couldn't help noting how much they sagged.

Rasika was in a different state of mind altogether. She was loving the waves of pleasure that were flooding her being from the way she rode Arup in a position she had never tried before. His thickness meant that all the nerve endings inside her cunt got amply stimulated with each stroke in each direction. She liked it. And the faster she went, the better it felt. So that was all she focused on. Although she had her hands on his chest and her ass and thighs could feel his body, to her, in that state, he was nothing more than his dick. And she was feeling ecstasy build up inside her faster than ever.

"Oh god!" she said in a high pitched voice as she started moving even faster on top of him.

Arup was really taken aback at whatever she was doing. This was so different than how Veena rode him, building up slowly, with a lot of kissing and stroking and biting. This young lady seemed in some sort of a hurry. Wait...was she...this soon? Really?

"Oh fuck!!" Rasika shrieked and her nails dug into his chest. He winced as her head dropped back and she started shuddering. Clearly, she was having an orgasm. A very early orgasm, compared to what Arup was used to.

He watched, surprised, as she thrashed around on top of him, and a secretion of juices seemed to engulf his dick inside her. Her boobs flopped side to side, making slapping noises against her skin. And then 15 seconds later, she suddenly froze. And then her torso crashed on top of him.

"Oh thank you!" she said, kissing him. he pressed his lips back against her ample pink ones as her tongue artlessly flailed around in his mouth.

"Umm...ok." is all he could say.

"Thank you." she said, sliding off him, his erect dick springing out of her soaked cunt.

She fell on the bed next to him on her side, facing him. She had a very wide grin on her face. Her eyes were half closed.

"Thank you." she whispered again.

Arup was confused. What had just happened? Clearly, she had a quick orgasm. But he was still hard and needed to get his. He looked at her gorgeous naked body, and decided to get on top of her again to continue this. He sat up and turned towards her. When he noticed, she suddenly put her face in her hands. And started sobbing.

"I'm sorryyyyy." she whined and her sobs got louder.

Shit, now she is crying. Should I still...maybe...no, that wouldn't be right. She needed comforting.

"It's okay." he said, pulling her into a hug.

"I am the worst." she said, thrusting her face into his chest, her tears washing over it.

"Now, you're not." he said, and turned on his side facing her, engulfing her in a tight embrace with his arms and legs.

Suddenly, she seemed a far cry from the horny voluptuous beauty he had been fucking just moments ago. In his arms, bawling, even naked, she seemed almost pitiable. That drastic change in the mood made Arup lose his erection. He started kissing her softly, in a comforting non-erotic way, and stroked her shoulders. She kept crying.

A few minutes later, her crying stopped. Then her breathing slowed. And then Arup realized, that this young hot 22 year old he had just fucked without even getting his rocks off, had fallen asleep in his arms.

It was dark when Arup woke up with an urgent need to relieve himself. For a moment, he was confused. Where was he? This did not look like his bedroom. It was one of the guest bedrooms. Why was he here naked, he wondered as he felt the urge to go to the bathroom. As he was tried to get up, he felt a major weight on his left arm. He looked and suddenly he realized it was Rasika. She was curled up in his embrace, her opened hair covering half her face. Holy shit, he thought as the recollections of what had happened flooded back. He could not believe that it wasn't a dream. Gently, he moved her head off his arm and went to the bathroom.

As he peed, he thought about the enormity of what he had just done. He had cheated on his wife, in their house. That too with a colleague 15 years younger than him. Why had he done that? What if her boyfriend found out? What if Veena found out? His wife was not a shy wallflower. She would take a gun and blow his brains out. Holy fuck, what had he done.

When he came back to the bedroom, his eyes had gotten used to the darkness. On the bed, he could see that after he had slid her off his arm, Rasika had turned around and was curled up facing the other way. That movement had made the blanket covering her come partially off. It still covered her chest, arms and her knees, but the backside of her body was now exposed. She looked so gorgeous naked, in a way that you would never imagine seeing her in her loose everyday clothes.

As he stared at her round creamy ass, he felt a stirring in his loins. He had done what he had done, but remembered that he had not even been able to cum. She came way too early, then started crying, and then fell asleep. Arup felt a surge of resentment. What the hell was this, he asked himself. He had not pursued her. He had just treated her like a colleague and a friend, and given her shelter in his house. She was the one who made a move on him, made him cheat on his wife. And then, he was not even able to finish? This was not fair. By the time he got on the bed, he was almost fully erect. And his brain was consumed by pure animalistic lust. Veena being away in Dubai had meant he had not had sex in a week, and that added to his aggression.

Slowly, he put his arm around her, slipped it under the blanket, and fondled her huge boobs. He still could not believe how big they were. He had led a very satisfying life sexually, if you counted his girlfriends before he got married. The one thing of interest he had never been able to check off the list was being with a big boobed woman. And now, this late in life, it has finally happened. He remembered how wildly they swung when she rode him. And how surprisingly small her nipples were. With his fingers, he flicked her tiny nipples. She barely stirred. He slid closer and hugged her so that his naked erection was poking against her ass crack. She still didn't respond.

The young woman was clearly a heavy sleeper. And she looked so peaceful, curled up there after all that emotional upheaval of failing her final exam. Maybe he should just let her be, the decent part of his brain said. But the rest of it, did not agree. He found his right hand moving down from her boobs, on its own. Over her smooth stomach, gently stroking her belly button, down her stubbly pussy mound, and then, right there.

"Ummm..." she finally stirred and moaned sleepily as he rubbed her clit with his fingers.

"Are you sleeping?" he asked, kissing her neck and her ears. Still mostly asleep, she could still feel his erection against her ass.

"Hmmm..." she responded and tried to slide away to the edge of the bed.

He slid with her, and kissed her neck again, and stroked her clit.

"I am really horny." he said, moving his hand to push her tightly closed thighs apart so he could get access to her cunt.

"Mmmm...no...mmm... sleepy." she said, still groggy. Her brain partially understood what was happening. Unlike Arup who had taken some time to remember what had happened, Rasika was not confused. She perfectly remembered what she had done and who she had done it with, and where she was. But she wanted to keep sleeping.

"Please Rasika. See. You got to finish, but I didn't. Please."

He pulled her hand from front of her face and put it on his throbbing dick. her fingers curled instinctively, stroking his shaft. Then she moved her hand away.

"Morning...please..." she replied, half asleep. What the hell was going on. Why wouldn't he just leave her alone, she wondered. She wanted to sleep.

"Please...just a quickie..."

"Nnnnnnoooo..." she tried to slide away further but he kept his grip tight around her waist so she could not. Her curvy ass thudded back against his dick.

He poked a finger inside her. She was somehow semi moist.

"Come on, just once. Very quickly." he insisted, now getting annoyed. What was this bitch's problem? Many times he woke up with a hard-on in the middle of the night and made a move on Veena. She readily agreed to do it. Sometimes he would wake up in the middle of the night with Veena's fingers or mouth around his dick, because she was horny. And he was delighted to comply. Why was this chick playing hard to get after throwing herself at him? Maybe if he fingered her cunt a little more. Veena always liked his skills in that department.

The fingering did have some effect, but not in the way he had wanted. Rasika opened her eyes and turned her head to look at him.

"Arup, I said later." she said quietly but firmly, feeling more awake, and wanting to get back to sleep.

What she intended as firmness, he heard as entitled arrogance. And he felt a flash of anger. What the fuck, he thought, she owes me. His hand grabbed her curled up thigh and pushed it forward.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

She cried out as he thrust his wide dick inside her in a single desperate motion. What the hell...did he just penetrate me even as I was saying no? Nitin would never do that. She felt a surge of anger too. With her hands, she tried to push him away. But she was a petite young lady and he was too strong. And the lust that had control of him made him even stronger. He held on to her waist tightly. And then he withdrew a little and then rammed his dick in her again, really hard to the hilt. And that woke Rasika up completely, making her see stars.

She was still tired from the emotional upheaval of the previous day, all the crying, and the sex they had. She was not used to being woken up in the middle of the night. With her boyfriend, sex never happened more than once a night. He banged her, then they fell asleep, and then some times, they woke up and had sex again. But this was not something she was used to.

"Arup please...ummm..." she tried to protest but his wide dick was now hammering her cunt really hard and the room was filled with obscene noises of their skins slapping. He grabbed her knee and held it up, pounding her even harder.

"You're so fucking hot!" he said, biting her earlobe and staring at her boobs as they jiggled in a circular motion.

Rasika felt helpless. Not just because Arup would not listen, but because her body was now starting to betray her. With every stroke, her resentment and her resistance melted away. She found the pleasant sensation from earlier returning as her thick dick rammed her insides. She was enjoying it, despite not wanting it. Tears filled her eyes again as she realized that she was continuing to cheat on the love of her life. Once was an impetuous mistake. But this was the second time. And she was really liking it, liking it even more than the first time. She didn't want to, but Arup was satisfying her in a much better way.

He was also a lot more assertive in bed. She liked that no matter how dominant or aggressive Nitin got in other aspects, like asking her to study or anything else, when they were in bed, he always treated her no as no. He was gentle, considerate, respectful, and would never ever force himself on her, no matter how badly they had fought. But here Arup was completely disregarding her refusals, and after the initial resistance, she had completely given up. She was deriving pleasure, curled up on her side, as he banged her cunt hard. She had given up, and was now his plaything.

She started sobbing as her massive boobs jiggled in front of her eyes from the tempo of the rapid fucking. Nitin never went this fast except at the very end. And Arup had now been pounding her for a while.

"Are you in pain?" Arup heard her sobbing and asked, but didn't slow down. He was used to women feeling pain because of his girth. He did not realize or then refused to recognize that the reasons for Rasika crying were different.

She just shook her head and battled guilt and ecstasy as her phone buzzed on the nightstand next to her. As she continued to get fucked, she reached over and unlocked the phone.

'I love you honey. Please at least tell me if you're ok.'

She stared at the message and sobbed a little more. It was past 4 AM. Nitin was still awake in Mumbai, still worried about her, still trying to talk to her. She saw a dozen missed calls. He was so worried about her state of mind. And what was she doing? Buck naked on her boss's bed, getting fucked and liking it.

Arup saw the message too. And he saw her quickly type a reply.

'am ok.'

She held her phone in the hand and was breathing heavily, not making a noise as Arup's thick shaft kept banging her cunt. The phone buzzed again in a couple of seconds,

'please call me then. i won't call you because you said not to. and i am sorry i called so much. but please call me. let me talk to you.'

Arup read the message with her and saw her staring at the phone. He knew that if her resolve weakened, that was the end of the fuck session. And he had already been left hanging once before. So he grabbed the phone from her hand and threw it on the nightstand, and then said in a stern voice.

"Get on all fours!" he withdrew his dick and spanked her ample ass really hard.

"Please Arup, I am sleepy...I am tired...can we not do this later?"

The sad thing is Rasika said that, and she meant it. But she also found her body responding to his commands on its own. She put her weight on her hands and raised herself up. Soon she was on all fours on his bed, her soft creamy ass in the air. Arup was delighted to see this disconnect between what she said and what she did. He correctly surmised that although her mind didn't want more of this, her body was begging for it.

"Just a little more, I swear. I am really close."

He said as he got on his knees behind her and started fucking her hard doggy style. Rasika just wiped her tears and took the pounding obediently, relishing the waves of pleasure that this different position was yielding. Very different from when Nitin fucked her like this.

Arup had already been thoroughly impressed by how hot she was naked. In this position, she looked even hotter, with her big round creamy ass slightly parted and jiggling as he pounded her. And then above her big round ass and curvy hips, was her slender waist. He stared at the back of her head as it bobbed up and down with every stroke. She was still not making noises like he was used to. But there was the odd grunt when he pounded her really hard. And he could hear her heavy breathing.

He started down at her ass cheeks and how they parted and closed in a luxurious motion. This never happened with Veena's petite ass, so it was a novelty to him. As the ass cheeks clasped together and parted, he could see her tiny puckered asshole. He started running his index finger over her asshole and after a couple of minutes, gently inserted its tip inside. Her breathing quickened and she let out a groan but did not ask him not to do that. Rasika had been surprised by that insertion and also surprised that it felt nice in a kinky way. And then yet again, she felt an orgasm approaching. She arched her back and Arup realized she was about to cum. Clearly, this inexperienced chick liked ass play! He shoved even more of his finger in.

hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers