The Anatomy of an Infidelity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Urngggg!!" Rasika said and started shuddering. He wiggled his finger inside her ass.

She looked so sexy in that moment that Arup decided to let loose as well. He could have cum a while ago if he wanted but he was enjoying the wet warmth of her cunt and the view of her ass too much. So he had held off. But now that she was about to have one, he decided to let loose as well.

"Oh fuck yeah!!" he said, and grabbing her thin waist with one hand as his other hand had one finger still probing her ass, started pummeling her cunt hard, shooting his jizz into her. She was shivering from her own orgasm. And they achieved climax almost at the same time.

After he finished filling up her cunt, Arup took his finger out of her ass, grabbed her boobs and pulled her down on the bed with her. She was still shivering, and her entire body was covered in goose bumps. He fondled her boobs as he stared at his sticky dick slowly shrinking. He kissed her on the neck and she reached back with her hand and stroked his hair.

A couple of minutes later, their breathing returned to normal. Rasika pushed his hand away from her chest and slowly got up from the bed. She stared at her perfectly round ass sway as she walked towards the bathroom.

This was one satisfying fuck, he thought, He needed a smoke. Veena had a strict 'no smoking inside the house' rule so he got up. Reached for his pants and pulled out his pack of cigarettes and lighter. He then slipped the pants on. Before heading out of the room, he knocked on the bathroom door.

"I will be outside the french windows on the side, smoking." he said.

There was no response. He shrugged and walked outside.

As he lit a cigarette and took the first post-coital drag, he felt a sense of exhilaration and satisfaction he had not felt in years. He was aware that he had messed up by cheating on his wife. But he was also feeling proud of who he had cheated on her with. A bonafide sexy 22 year old hottie. And not some promiscuous floozy either. A simple girl, dedicated to her boyfriend, had thrown herself at him. It made him feel like the stud she said he was. He was grinning as he smoked.

So...what next, he thought. Clearly, this could not continue. His wife was too important to him. And if she found out, she would shoot him right in the head. Besides, Rasika wasn't some two-timing slut at heart. Clearly, she had given in to a moment of weakness. So this would probably be just a one-night stand. If so, it was a special and memorable one. But...if his young colleague was up for an occasional romp...who knows? She clearly liked it. No no...Veena would kill him. but well, Veena travels so much. And it's not like he had any emotional attachment towards Rasika. Well, true, but still.

He argued with himself like this for a while. He was half-expecting Rasika to join him for a smoke. But she did not. When he finished his cigarette and went back inside, he saw her in the bed.

"Are you asleep?"

She did not respond. He walked towards her. She was curled up on her side again, completely wrapped in the blanket.

"Rasika?"

No response. He looked at her and smiled. Her eyes were closed and her face was inert. But he had seen her sleeping earlier. He remembered how she breathed when asleep. Now, she was clearly just pretending to be asleep. Maybe too embarrassed to talk. Oh well, he had gotten got what he wanted. And he was feeling tired too. He got in bed next to her and closed his eyes.

When Rasika woke up in the morning, her thighs, pussy, and asshole were all sore. It was bright outside and Arup was nowhere to be seen. She sat up and caressed her butt. She could not believe that he had shoved his thick finger in her ass, and she had let him, and in fact cum because of it. It just added to her shame. As if cheating on her beloved boyfriend weren't bad enough. And although she had been drunk, she was fully in control. She remembered that it wasn't Arup who made a pass at her first. She did. So could she blame him if he got a little...frisky?

She dragged herself off the bed and slipped her panties on. As she was looking for her bra, Arup came in, talking on his phone. He was wearing his pants and an undershirt, and had a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Yes sir...yes sir. Okay sir, I will call her too. See you soon."

He sat on the bed and watched his conquest get dressed. He still could not believe how easy to had been to bang her. She had seemed so utterly devoted to her boyfriend. Not only had he fucked her within 2 weeks of getting to know her, but he had even managed to play with her asshole on the very first night. Maybe there was more fun in the future. He only needed to be careful. At night, he had been feeling guilty and paranoid about what he had done. But as the reality sank in, he was starting to think of possibilities. And telling himself that as long as there was no emotional entanglement, it wasn't really true "cheating".

"Shinde wants us to come early today. They announced some new budget policy, and we have to add two page to the Sunday supplement. Oh, I made coffee. It's on the kitchen counter." he said as she slipped on her frumpy jeans and buttoned them up. And then she pulled the kurta over her head and tied her hair in a ponytail. In minutes, she had transformed from a naked voluptuous nymph to the cute simple colleague he liked. He giggled at the transformation and then opened the curtains of the room completely.

In the bright daylight, Rasika felt even more ashamed of what she had done. And she was surprised that Arup was acting so nonchalant, like nothing had happened.

"I'll need a ride to my place." she said.

"Obviously." he said. "Let me just shower in the main bathroom and I'll be good to go. If you want to shower as well, you can use this one."

"No, I'm fine." she said.

She seemed taken aback when he started stripping in front of her. She looked away, not wanting to make eye contact with his thick snake again.

"Haha, why are you being so shy all of a sudden? Come here, Bubu!" he walked naked and tried to hug her.

"Arup please...fuck off!" she angrily said and pushed him away.

"What happened?" he was confused. "You sound angry at me. Hey...you are the one who started this, not me! Don't tell me you were too drunk to remember."

"No, I wasn't." she said in a low seething voice. "I know I was the one who...I know I...I remember all that."

She couldn't even get herself to say it.

"So why the long face?"

"That second time...I kept saying no. I kept saying NO!! And you forced yourself on me!" she yelled.

She glared at him. He looked apologetic. Still naked, he took another step towards her.

"Sorry Rasika, I was...I was just so horny. I made a mistake. Forgive me. I was just so damn horny." he hugged her. She didn't push him away this time but she was unresponsive.

"That's no excuse."

"You came." he chuckled, feeling that she was being unfair and was overreacting.

She had no response to that. Just wriggled out of his hug.

"Ok fine, next time I will stop at once if you say no." he said.

She seemed mollified. He walked out of the room to take a shower. He noticed that she didn't say there won't be a next time. Maybe he had himself a mistress. And a young hot one too. They would be working together all day. Veena didn't come home till tomorrow. Maybe he could bring Rasika home again tonight. Maybe Veena's trip would get extended.

He got into the shower and turned the water on. As it hit his dick, he smiled at it and said, good job little buddy, you haven't lose your touch.

Out in the living room, Rasika checked her phone. There were a few more missed calls from Nitin. And then she almost jumped off the couch when she read his text message.

- About to get on the bus. See you soon. I love you.

She checked the time stamp. It had been sent almost three hours ago. Which meant he would be reaching Pune within an hour. How could she face him after all that had happened? She had failed her final graduation and now she had cheated on him. She called him up, her heart thudding against her ribcage.

"Hi honey!" he said. "I am...am so sorry."

"I am sorry too." she said, a tear trickling out of her eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too." she said, wondering if she should tell him to not come. But for what reason.

"I know you are upset. And you are right to be upset. But we will...we will figure it out together. Okay?"

"Okay." she said sadly.

That's when Arup walked out of the master bedroom, fully dressed. He saw her on the phone.

"We just crossed Lonavala. I will see you in an hour. I am coming straight to your PG."

"I...have to go into work today." she said.

"Oh right, I forgot. With the new role, you have to work half day Saturday. Can't you...ask for the day off?"

"I don't think so. I just started in this new role. How will it look if I ask for a day off right away?"

"True. No worries. I'll just come meet you at the office. Then spend time somewhere else until you are done."

"Ok." she said. "I have to go get ready."

"Ok honey. Bye. I love you."

"I love you too. See you soon." and she hung up.

Arup heard whatever Rasika had said.

"Is Nitin coming to town?" he asked.

Rasika nodded sadly, staring at the phone. And in that moment, he felt really bad for his young colleague. Until a few minutes ago, he had been feeling proud of his easy conquest and was looking forward to more explorations with her. But as he saw her sorry figure, shoulders slumped, sitting there looking sad, he looked at things from her perspective.

"Listen...you can have the day off. I will take care of everything at work."

"But...Shinde sir?" she asked.

"Don't worry about him. All he cares is that the work is done. You report to me now. So he doesn't care how I handle those under me." he said and cringed at the unfortunate phrasing.

Rasika didn't say anything. She had been hoping that the work that day might distract her from her emotional turmoil. And also postpone the inevitable confrontation with Nitin. She had to confess to him what she had done. He would yell at her, break up with her, hate her forever. But she had no choice. She had to come clean to him and hope that he forgave her huge mistake.

Soon they were in the car, riding in complete silence. Rasika just stared out of the window into nothingness. Arup was focused on driving, He wanted to talk to her. But no appropriate conversation starter offered itself. They were completely quiet.

Neha woke up on her bed, feeling very refreshed after a long night's sleep. The young college student stretched and looked at the other bed in her room. It was empty. Her roomie Rasika had not come home last night. This wasn't unusual. Neha assumed that she had gone to Mumbai, as she often did on Friday nights, to spend the weekend with her nice boyfriend Nitin. She had met Nitin a few times. He seemed very nice. And Rasika was very nice too. Although the two of them weren't very close, she liked her roomie who mostly kept to herself and kept the room clean.

Neha helped herself to a cup of tea from the common kitchen and sat on Rasika's bed, which was by the window, looking at the sights outside. That's when she noticed an unknown car pull up. And was a little puzzled to see her roomie get out of it. Her eyes drifted to the driver's seat. It was a man she did not know.

"Thanks so much." Rasika said in a low voice, not making eye contact.

"No problem. Just...take care." Arup said, and drove away. He watched in the rearview mirror as the young voluptuous woman he had just bedded opened the gate and walked in. He felt a little dejected to let her go. But he knew it was the right thing to do, as a boss and as a friend. After all, he told himself, the only reason she gave himself to him so easily was because of how nice he had been.

Rasika walked into the room and saw Neha sitting on her bed with a cup of tea in her hand. Neha immediately got off the bed and said,

"Oh hi, Rasika. I thought you had gone to Mumbai."

"No, I'm still here." she simply said. "Nitin is coming to Pune."

"Oh okay." Neha said.

Rasika walked to her cupboard and started taking clothes out. Neha tried not to stare at her, as a lot of questions swirled in her mind. If Nitin was coming to Pune, that meant he was not in town yet. So where had she spent the night? Who was that guy that dropped her off? Why did the usually bubbly and smiling Rasika look so sad and tense? And why was she wearing the same clothes as yesterday? Could she have...nooo, there was no way. She was such a simple and nice girl. Plus she and Nitin were such a cute couple, almost made for each other. No, I am being a little too suspicious, Neha told herself. There is probably a simple and innocent explanation.

But the two of them weren't close enough for Neha to just outright ask all this. Neha decided to discuss it with other girls who stayed in that PG house later. Rasika meanwhile, could almost hear the gears in Neha's brain moving. And she could tell that Neha had some suspicions. But Rasika decided she had other priorities. She needed to take a shower and wash off her uncleanness before Nitin reached. So she gathered her clothes and headed to the bathroom.