All Comments on 'The Angry Wife Pt. 04'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 5 years ago
Does her husband really suffer?

No! Nothing happens to him at all. He protests a little about what his wife does... but that's it. Now if she also arranged for the three "badies" to fuck her husband, that would be a different story. Then he'd really feel the pain of it all. Without that deterrent what's to stop him from attempting another "investment" like the failed one?

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1about 5 years ago
Erotic yes, plot no

Yes the wife is a qualified slut with considerable talent and her cunt and ass must be made of a space age polymer that doesn’t tear or get bruised. The bad guys had large cocks, great stamina, recovery and that take charge fuck hard way that sluts enjoy. The sex was well written and erotic.

The plot around it was really unbelievable and not interesting. The bad guys would have taken what they wanted and the wife’s deal would not have held with these thugs.

No one was supposed to like the dumb husband but only the bad guys were interesting and attractive. The wife did not come across as a smart financial deal maker. I know it is erotic fiction but she used her body 100 times more than her mind.

If she has lost her desire to stay married just let husband continue to self destruct go broke and bad guys beat him fuck him or kill him. Why does she jump into dealing with the bad guys except to get fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Four stories and you get this little reactions? Two only! I feel compelled to write one.

It say a lot about you as a writer when all your comments amounts to far lees than each story! But it was interesting to meet a TOTAL SLUT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Uhhhh... her vaginal tract must have been made from a space age super polymer to survive all that pummeling intact. Sure she wasn't an android? How pointless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES