All Comments on 'The Applicant: Who Really Interviewed?'

by LeoDavis

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Another Leo Davis Gem

Davis has done it again with another totally enthralling story that imerses the reader in the physical and emotional turmoil of intense love. A definite read for all romantics.

juanwildonejuanwildoneabout 20 years ago
RE-incineratingly HOT!

Ouch! That was scorchingly hot. Well written. Nice turn on love lost- love found.

It's always a pleasure to read a truely erotic story that doesn't involve cheating, or betrayal, or that strange case of people supposedly in love with one another absolutely disrespecting each other.

I'm inspired.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A wonderful story!

I enjoyed reading this story more than all the others by this author. And dammit, I wasn't prepared for the tears that flowed from my eyes as I realized that Mike and Liz were finally reunited... after all, I'm a mature male and we aren't affected by things like that! Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Spectacular!!!

I loved your story. It was emotional and it embraces things that are rarely taken in consideration when passion and sex is on the mind.

Keep writing this well and you'll be sure that i'm reading!!

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
A real gem of a story

As an other male of advanced years, who nearly wept at the romantic feelings-thoughts in this wonderful story, I also ask Leo to carry on and pamper us with more!

Thank You LeoDavis again

John

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
Another big WOW

LeoDavis has another big winner in this story. It reads like the old "Twilight Zone" radio shows. That shows my age but so what. Great STory Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yet another story...

that goes beyond the realm of reality. This has got to be the most off the wall of your many "gems", but even if this happens to be true (true in the sense that you found a woman that loved you as your former wife did, not in the sense that your wife came back in this woman's body - I don't buy that shit) your passion/lust/dogged horniness for your former wife cannot be magically transferred into love. The first feelings you felt upon "meeting" your long lost wife again were ones of intense lust? That seems very self-centered. Did you happen to like eachother outside of what you could do to eachother's bodies? Do you even know what real love is, or are you so centered on getting off that it clouds everything else around you? Dirty old man just doesn't cover it. Well written in the sense that I could actually imagine someone being this ridiculously sexually motivated, but not believable, moving or arousing in the least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
IF THIS HAD BEEN

...in SciFi/Fantasy, I would not have read it.

Even though I have believed in God and an afterlife since old enough to conceive such things, I have long stayed away from TV shows about time travel, do not care for reincarnation, and do not read Nonhuman Literotica stories; so this story did not fit my tastes, although, as I was reading it, I was amazed that somebody could describe the emotions and surreal occurrences with such vividness and intensity.

Summary.

Extremely skillfully told and amazingly crafted tale

but about a subject matter that definitely is not my thing.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous