The Applicant: Who Really Interviewed?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

Between kisses Liz continued her story. "You introduced yourself, and I knew you were the one who had been watching me. Then when I walked over and touched your hand, your whole body jerked. Somehow I knew you had ejaculated! I felt it! All the way inside me! Here!" She pointed to her abdomen. "I was already turned on, and I almost climaxed, too! It was so sexy! After I left the room, I went into a restroom and masturbated. I had orgasm after orgasm thinking about you. I didn't stop until I began to get sore! I'd never done anything like that before! And I didn't even know you!"

I couldn't tell Sarah that this was exactly the intense type of intimacy Liz and I had known. Sarah's physical responses - even her orgasms! - were remarkably as I remembered Liz's! How could I tell her that she reminded me so much of my long-dead love? What woman could possibly understand? Instead I told her other truths - that I found her unbelievably attractive, that I was somehow drawn to her, that she made me feel emotions that, given her age, I hadn't felt since before she was born.

"I feel them too!" She said. "Powerful emotions! When I came out of the restroom at the conference after I . . . I got off, I almost ran into you again. You were heading down the hall. Your clothes were dripping wet, and I had to put my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing out loud when I realized what you had done to hide your little accident! I wanted to go to you then, but a voice inside my head told me to wait. Until today. I deliberately avoided seeing you again at the conference. That voice inside told me that today was the right day. I even called your department and changed the date for my interview so I could be here today, rather than last week."

Sarah's insistent fingers grasped my genitals. "Again?" She asked. "You're ready again? I thought men your age . . . Well!" With that she rolled on top of me and sat with her legs apart and with my penis, again stiff and upright, pressing against her abdomen. I could feel our combined fluids draining out of her and moistening my groin. Her nipples were stiff and jutting out of her tiny breasts. Her dark hair had dried into a wild mess, just as Liz's blonde hair had often done. She looked incredibly sexy!

"I've never done it this way before, but it's what you want, isn't it?" She asked? I nodded, feeling suddenly dizzy, lost in a vivid memory of Liz asking me much the same question thirty years before. Sarah lifted herself up, then impaled herself on me. She giggled at the slurping noise we made as we joined ourselves together once again. A thick, warm, sensually aromatic mixture of my cum and her juices spread rapidly through our conjoined pubic hair.

Liz had particularly enjoyed teasing me in this position. She would move slowly, then suddenly go up and down really fast. She would twist back and forth, and then she would sit absolutely still. She would squeeze my penis hard , and then relax so that I could barely feel her vagina. She liked to work me into an uncontrollable frenzy before she finally made us both climax. I wondered if it's a technique women instinctively know, because Sarah knew exactly what to do - and when to do it. She took me to the edge at least a half-dozen times before we both finally lost control and exploded together in a bed-rocking, shared orgasm. We cried out loudly together as we came.

As we calmed down, I cuddled Sarah on top of me, my penis quickly softening inside her. I finally regained my breath. "I know it's a little late to be thinking about this since I've already ejaculated inside you more than a dozen times, but aren't you worried about getting pregnant?"

Sarah looked startled. "Oh my God! I've never EVER had unprotected sex before! I always insisted they . . . my partners used, you know . . . " She waved her hand in the air.

"What we used to call rubbers?" I asked.

Sarah laughed. "Yeah, those things! But it's okay." Her eyes stared into space as she was thinking about something that puzzled her.

I kissed her. "What made you always use protection before? Wasn't it usually awkward?"

"Was it ever! Once I was really turned on and I made him stop because we didn't have something! But why was I like that?" Sarah stared into space again. After a few seconds she turned to me and gave me a wonderful, loving smile. "It's because I wanted to save REAL sex - making-a-baby-sex - for someone who . . . whom I would want as the father of my children." The smile she gave me could have melted glass.

"So did you forget this time?" I teased. "I know I was so incredibly turned on that I didn't really think about it. Is that what happened?"

"No, that time when I made . . . the guy stop, we were both naked and he had his penis ready to go into me. So I've been that excited before and still stopped because we didn't have anything to use." Sarah gave me that glass- melting look again.

"But you hardly know me. So you just forgot?"

Sarah stared into my eyes and her expression turned very serious. "Of course I thought about it! And you know it! But I decided it didn't matter! I know this is our first time, but I know that . . . I'd . . . I think I'd like to have your baby. So if it happens, it happens. I think maybe I hope it happens." She jerked her head from side to side. "This just doesn't make any sense! But that's how I feel!" Her serious look immediately changed again into a wonderful look of love.

"What if you don't get the job? What then? Wouldn't a baby . . ."

Sarah put a finger on my lips. "SHHH! I'm still getting used to this idea! Of us doing this! If I get the job, I'll be able to be with you all the time! A baby would be a problem, but a nice one. A special one. There's just something . . . "

Sarah paused. "No, it won't be like that! Even if I don't get the job, I don't want to be apart from . . . I don't know! I think . . . I KNOW I'm falling in love with you, even though you're about the same age as my father. I feel . . ." Again she paused. "There's just something RIGHT about you and me! There's something . . ." She kissed me. "I can't explain it! It just . . . IS! That's why I wanted to feel your seed inside me! That's why I don't care if . . . That's why I think I want . . . " There was a long pause as she stared into my eyes again.

"Have a baby with me?" I whispered, and Sarah smiled and nodded.

We cuddled and kissed for a couple of minutes. I was flaccid, but still inside her. The sticky mixture of our juices had run across my abdomen and soaked the sheet beneath us. I was musing about the way it felt to hold her in a damp bed after we had just made love, and her next comment caught me by surprise.

"You know, we really sort of made love before." Sarah suddenly said. She giggled at my surprised look. "Not really, silly! But that evening at the meetings. After my talk. And the next morning and evening, and the morning after that. I thought I could feel you getting turned on, and it excited me. I rubbed myself and I thought about making love to you, and I had the most incredible orgasms! I know it was . . . like a dream . . . only . . . only it felt real! I dreamed that you climaxed, too. And I could even feel you go off inside me. It was exactly like I just felt them. And I'd never even felt that before."

I kissed and cuddled Sarah for several more minutes. Surely she hadn't sensed my excitement as I'd thought about Liz! Surely we hadn't masturbated apart but somehow still together! But she was correct about the details. I had begun getting aroused thinking about Liz, only to climax thinking about Sarah. And Sarah had the days and times reasonably correct. I thought about what this all meant as I cuddled, caressed, and kissed the young naked woman in my arms. I only became more bewildered. My emotions were swirling around, unfocused and confused. I knew I wouldn't be able to sort my feelings out as long as I stayed with her. She said she wanted to have my baby! Did I want that, too? Or was I just another cradle-robbing old fart who was trying to recapture his youth by bedding much younger women?

We'd spent just a little more than two hours in her room when I climbed off the bed and began to get dressed. Sarah tried to pull me back into bed when she realized I wasn't just going to the bathroom, and she looked really disappointed when I shook my head. "I have to get some sleep! I have classes in the morning." I said.

I stared at her lying naked on the bed, and I really didn't want to leave. I wished I could wake up with her every morning for the rest of my life. But I was a foolish old man, thinking with his balls. This was just a silly dream, and I knew Sarah would eventually wake up and that would end it. "I'll never forget today!" I said. "You've changed it for me. This date used to be a terrible one every year, but now I'll remember making love to you instead . . . instead of . . . instead of what I used to . . . dwell on."

Tears spilled from Sarah's eyes, and I sensed that she knew exactly what I was remembering. "Today is when your wife died, isn't it?" She quietly asked as she reached out and took hold of my arm. I nodded, but for the first time that I could remember, I didn't start to cry, even though I again vividly remembered the explosion that had so completely destroyed my life. What had just changed? Getting laid? Seeing Sarah lying naked in front of me? Knowing my cum was dripping out of her? Having Sarah holding onto me so lovingly?

Then Sarah's tears stopped, her face brightened, and she climbed off the bed and kissed me. She laughed softly as we held each other. "It's funny! For me it's so very different. This is a special day that my folks and I celebrate every year, just like my birthday! Now that we've made love I have another reason to celebrate it, even if I can't tell anyone else why!" I was puzzled by her remarks, but I finished getting dressed without asking her what she meant. But then I was puzzled by a lot of things, so what was one more? Besides, her naked body was distracting me, and making me wish even more strongly that I didn't have to leave.

In spite of the difficulty I had getting dressed while Sarah seized every possible opportunity to kiss me, I eventually found myself standing fully dressed at the door, holding a naked Sarah in my arms. We kissed a long, reluctant kiss goodnight. She opened the door, and I stepped outside. She stood unashamedly naked inside the room, visible only to me, her legs apart, hiding nothing, once more offering herself to me. I stared at her body and marveled how similar it was to Liz's on that Bad Day exactly twenty-eight years before. For ten or fifteen seconds Sarah simply smiled as my eyes roved up and down her body.

I could see streaks of my semen shining between Sarah's thighs. I felt a sudden shock as I understood - with no rationality whatsoever - that I had just made Sarah pregnant. I realized that she would not actually become pregnant for several more hours, but I knew it was inevitable. I heard a rushing sound like wind blowing inside my head.

As I stared at Sarah's body I again thought about her birth date - and what she had said about celebrating today's date - and I felt my head spinning. I grabbed the door frame to steady myself. I quickly did the math in my head, this time paying attention to the year when Sarah had been born. Exactly nine months from today Sarah would be twenty-eight! "Why do you celebrate today's date? What happened that day?" I asked in a hoarse whisper. I was certain that I already knew the answer, and now I was truly afraid I was losing my mind. I yanked my gaze from her tempting naked body, and I stared into her eyes. They sparkled as she smiled at me.

"Well, Mom and Dad call today Conception Day. Twenty-eight years ago today they were driving through Ohio when they had to stop in a rest area. Because of a storm. It was so bad the highway was closed. They made love in the car. They know exactly when Mom got pregnant with me 'cause there was a flash of lightning and a huge boom of thunder just after Dad finished. Mom laughs when she tells it because she says she felt the electricity tingle in her womb for a long time. Like a couple of hours. Exactly nine months later I was born!"

The fog of confusion lifted. Do you believe in reincarnation? I didn't before, but now? I gently pushed Sarah back into her motel room and closed the door. "I'm not going to leave you alone tonight!" I said. In my head I added "OR EVER!" I was either completely insane, or Sarah really was - in some impossible way - my Liz. But if I tried to tell her this, what would she do? We had both been educated in scientific methods of discovery, and what I was thinking was completely outside my entire professional education! Did I really believe that Sarah and Liz were the same person? The intensity of my feelings told me so, but would that be enough to convince this incredibly young woman of science? Had I really found Liz? And if I had and if I lost her again, could I go on living?

Sarah looked bewildered at my abrupt change of plans for a few seconds, then her confused look vanished. She grinned and almost ripped my clothing off. When I was again naked, she kissed me, then jumped up and wrapped her legs around my middle. Her crotch was wet and sticky against my waist, and it was so incredibly erotic I felt my penis beginning to stir once again. "I know you won't leave!" She said. "It's nutty, but I know! I'm a trained scientist, but I feel something! It's what we're meant to do, isn't it? And I think I'm going to be pregnant with our child after tonight! I will, won't I? You know that too, don't you?" I nodded and she smiled and kissed me. "I want to feel you explode inside me! Again! From now on this will be my DOUBLE Conception Day!"

I carried Sarah back to the bed. I climbed up and I held her body against mine. I felt the intensity of my love wash over her as it had done so many times with Liz. I kissed her and she began to gently rub my penis. I wanted to believe that she was also the Liz whom I had never stopped loving, but the scientist in me still had lingering doubts. I could easily be deceiving myself because of the intensity of my grief. "Before we make love again, I have a story to tell you. It's about my Bad Days. Maybe it will help explain what's happened to us. I hope so."

Sarah sat up and twisted around, and I couldn't resist rubbing her breasts and kissing her again. She was breathing hard but also listening intently as I began to tell her my story. "On the exact night you were conceived, on precisely this date twenty-eight years ago, my wife and I found out she was pregnant. To celebrate the new life our love had produced, we went out to dinner. Liz and I were driving back to Ohio State when . . ."

"Liz?" Sarah burst out. "My middle name's Elizabeth! My parents call me Liz!"

"Liz? But your name is 'Sarah!'" I whispered. I felt a sudden warmth spreading over me. "Why do they call you 'Liz'?"

"Mom said after they named me, they wanted me to learn my name. So they spoke my name to me and tried all sorts of variations. Like 'Sarah' and 'Sare' and 'Sarah-Beth' and 'Beth' and 'Lizzy.' But whenever they called me 'Liz' I smiled at them! So that's what they decided to call me! Still! They still do!"

"So why do you use 'Sarah' now?" Was this the last puzzle?

"My teachers in school insisted on 'Sarah,' and all the kids started calling me that after the teachers did. So I have two first names. 'Liz' is what my family . . . the people who love me . . . call me." There was a questioning, almost pleading look in her eyes as she looked at me.

I hugged Sarah/Liz, then I looked into her eyes again. I had to be careful of what I said, but I knew what she wanted to hear. And I wanted to say it! "Then that's what I'm going to call you, too. You're really my Liz now, aren't you? I think I've been in love with you - forever!" I had several short, vivid memories of making love to my wife, and as I stared into Sarah/Liz's eyes, I could see she was experiencing my memories - and my desire and love for Liz.

Sarah/Liz reached up and put both her hands on my face. She held my head so that she could really lock her eyes onto mine. She held her eyes wide open in amazement, and her words came out in a whisper. "You're thinking about . . . making love to your wife, but I can feel what she felt when you touched her. It's like . . . It's like . . . I was there! In her body! I know I wasn't there, but . . . I was, too! It's like I'm the one you loved, and I'm your wife! But I wasn't even alive then, was I? What happened to her?" I told Sarah/Liz the rest of the story. When I finished, she released my head and hugged me tightly. She cried for several minutes. "I'm so sorry!" She said, over and over. She looked up at me, and as tears streamed down her face she proclaimed, "I'll never let us be apart again! NEVER!"

I held Sarah/Liz until she stopped crying. I knew she was struggling to believe what I now knew to be true. I kissed away her tears. "This just doesn't make sense!" She said. "I'm a trained scientist, and this is . . . beyond . . . " As she bit her lower lip in thought, I knew I had to give her one final piece of data.

I was so very much in love with Sarah/Liz! It was easy for me to remember how Liz and I had made love on our honeymoon, and I saw confusion appear on Sarah's face as she experienced both her own and Liz's passion. "Outdoors? In a tent? But we've only made love tonight! Here and now! How could we have . . .?"

This quickly became the most vivid vision we had experienced. As Liz and I made love, Sarah saw and felt everything as if she were Liz. "You had a mustache! It tickled, but I liked it! And I liked it when you rubbed it against my nipples! But I'm . . . She's . . . Oh!" I looked into Sarah's eyes. Her pupils dilated into black pools as my long-remembered Liz exploded into orgasm. Sarah's body shook violently as I held her, and she cried out exactly as Liz had done. Love and trust had overcome her scientific scepticism. Her jumbled thoughts came rushing out as she understood.

"It was your . . . It was OUR honeymoon! Dear God! Am I really your Liz? I am, aren't I? I've always felt that you were . . . somewhere! And I had to find you! Not just find you! Find you again! Like I'd lost you! No wonder I feel this way about you! My body is Sarah, but my spirit? My soul? I'm your Liz! I've always been your Liz! As long as I've been alive! Even longer than that! I feel as if . . . I KNOW I've been in love with you for my entire life!"" She hugged me so hard I had trouble breathing. I felt an incredible bright joy sweep over me, a joy opposite to, but every bit as powerful as the grief I had felt on that Dark Day.

Sarah/Liz wrapped herself around me, then kissed me again and again, softly saying "Mike!" lovingly between each one. The last time my Liz had repeated my name like this I had collapsed in overwhelming grief. But now! Now it was almost impossible to believe how wonderful it sounded! Instead of collapsing I cried copious tears of pure, raw joy. And I laughed. Sarah/Liz laughed and cried with me. She understood how completely she had just erased the worst memory of my life.

When we finally stopped to catch our breath, Sarah/Liz's nipples were dark red and jutting out. I could smell her arousal, only partly caused by her vision- induced orgasm. She pressed her body against me and rubbed her breasts back and forth across my chest and said, "That last dream! Liz . . . I mean I . . . got so excited! I love you and I want you! Now!"

I pointed to my penis. As exciting as the vision of Liz and me mating had been, it had been intended for Sarah to experience fully, but not me. In spite of the excitement produced by her rubbing her hard little nipples on my chest, I was not yet fully erect. "Darling Liz, I've already made love with you three times in the last two hours! I love you, but I don't think I can . . ."

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers