The Applicant: Who Really Interviewed?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

Another wonderfully playful smile spread over Sarah/Liz's face. "Yes, darling Mike, you can! All I have to do is this!" She lunged into my lap and began to suck on my penis.

"Liz, I've never done this before! And my organ . . . it's covered with . . ."

Sarah/Liz pulled her mouth from my penis and looked up, and her eyes sparkled. "Your penis is coated with the milk of our love! From both of us! Nothing in this world could taste better!" With that she returned her attention to my groin. She mumbled, "I love you! I love you!" As she applied her mouth and tongue lovingly to my penis and testicles.

Sarah/Liz was right. A few minutes later I was fully erect, and we reenacted the passionate mating we had shared in the last vision. Even without the tent it was better in the flesh! She was also right about the taste. The unfamiliar flavor of her lips truly reflected the essence of our love. "Next time I want to taste you!" I announced, and she giggled, knowingly. I had expected to learn new things about my field from Aaron if he were hired, but already I was learning new things about making love from her!

After we both climaxed again, we collapsed together and fell asleep clinging to each other. The next morning my darling Sarah/Liz and I awoke in each other's arms, our legs intertwined, our bodies sticky and aromatic from making love. We cleaned up and made love again on the stained and damp sheets. It was my first happy morning in twenty-eight years. I called in sick - well, I was lovesick, wasn't I? - and we spent the entire day in bed - talking, laughing, planning, and gently making love. Gently but enthusiastically and, of course, frequently loudly!

That evening Sarah/Liz secretly moved in with me, and before breakfast we made love in my - our - bedroom, the adjoining bath, and the kitchen. I had a large home, and it took us another four days to mate in every room. Of course we had quite a few repeat visits in several rooms!

We had to be discreet, because there would be absolutely no chance for her to be offered the position if anybody found out we were romantically involved. Two days later, after considerable discussion and debate, the department voted whether to offer the position to Aaron or to Sarah. Sarah won by a single vote in a secret ballot. I could barely conceal my joy!

Bob Stapleton, our department head, was responsible for contacting Sarah and negotiating her salary. Since I knew she was no longer at her address of record, I had her call Bob from a payphone. She explained that she was out-of- town and staying with an old friend. (Wasn't that the truth!) When Bob offered to mail Sarah the contract and related personnel forms, she surprised him by saying that she could easily stop by and sign them.

About an hour later Sarah/Liz, wearing clothing for the first time that day, did exactly that. Once everything was signed and approved by the personnel office, there was no longer any need for secrecy. I walked into Bob's office and wrapped my arms around her. Our passionate kiss shocked Bob into momentary speechlessness! He interrupted us and asked where she was staying, and we just smiled and kissed each other again. The look on Bob's face clearly indicated he thought we were absolutely nuts! We were so happy we didn't care, and we kissed again. We barely made it home before we made love - again.

A month later we were married in a small ceremony. Sarah/Liz insisted that we buy only one ring, for her, to match the one I already wore. When the minister reached the "'till death do you part" portion of the brief service, we looked at each other and smiled. We doubt that death will end our love, even though I will almost certainly predecease her. We vowed to make the most of every moment we have together. We've already lost almost three decades! By the way, we camped out and honeymooned in a tent. Again. She insisted on it.

My colleagues and Sarah/Liz's parents think our May-December marriage proclaims that we've both completely lost our minds, but we really don't care. Even the sceptics concede they can feel the strength of our love when we're together. These sceptics propose numerous theories to "explain" why such a bright young woman would marry a much older man. She is often thought to be a gold-digger, but she just laughs when that idea comes up. She also laughs at the theory that I'm such a terrific stud she couldn't resist me, although she says that explanation is at least closer to the truth. Quite truthfully we can't resist each other.

In public we hold hands, and that simple touch excites us. I've lost count of the number of times we've been caught trying to have "quickies" at inappropriate times and in inappropriate places. We fall asleep in each other's arms after making love, and we make love as soon as we awake. Don't people understand the passion that love evokes? Is such love really so rare? Or is ours so intense because it was interrupted for so many years? Whatever the reason, we don't care. It just IS!

We still have that special visualizing ability that we first experienced when Sarah/Liz was "just" Sarah at the convention. Even when we're in different rooms, each of us can arouse the other simply by thinking about making love. She delights in doing this to me when I'm in the middle of a lecture. She says it adds spice to my class when I get an erection! She's asked me stop doing it to her when she's teaching because she thinks people can smell the wetness between her legs as she becomes aroused. Of course she's absolutely correct, and I love when she races to my office after her classes so that we can make love on my desk! Colleagues with offices near us just shake their heads, roll their eyes, and grin when she has that special look on her face as she hurries past them on the way to my office. We try to be quiet, but they probably hear us making love, too.

Sarah/Liz has already proved to be an outstanding professor, and in a few months she'll also become the mother of our long-awaited child. We know - we absolutely know! - that our baby will be born on her birthday. Scientific explanations be damned! We KNOW! Sarah/Liz and I work out together in the college gym. She's doing exercises to prepare herself for childbirth, and I'm trying to retain as much of my youthful strength and virility as I possibly can. She kids me about it, but she also remarked that I'm in much better shape than the other fathers-to-be in our "expectant parents" classes - and they're less than half my age! Virility actually isn't much of a problem. Our once frightening ability to "send" sexual thoughts to each other has taken care of that! Moreover, the combination of our making up for twenty-eight lost years and the upcoming birth of our baby has resulted in our engaging in nearly round-the-clock lovemaking. It wears me out, but it also keeps me feeling young! Since that first night we've never slept apart, and on the rare occasions when we're too tired to make love, we kiss and cuddle until we fall asleep in each other's arms. And for the first time since I came to Podeski there are pictures of my true love on my desk in my office. Our colleagues call her "Sarah," but I, as do her parents, call her "Liz." After all, that's her real name, isn't it? And thinking back, I realized I'd never called her anything else. And I never will. Never!

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers