All Comments on 'The Art of Deception'

by VikingLass

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
deserve

the four of them deserve each other i can only feel sorry for their kids.

amyyumamyyumover 10 years ago
Cute and entertaining

A 5! (however you need to work on story tags; your tags are worthless for finding a story like this, otherwise you probably would have had many more hits)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Need to have a little talk with the girls.

Rick needs to tell his wife he wants a divorce because he won't raise a kid that's not his. Either he'll get the divorce or he'll get a wife that knows better than to "deceive" him. A lesson for both of them.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
Anonny, 11.26.13

Apparently you are a little behind on reading comprehension.

The fellas orchestrated this whole thing. They set it up and they kept it up after the return home, without clearing it with the girls. Now, the girls went along with it and she clearly stated Laura knew the father was Rick. Now, why exactly should he divorce his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stupid shit story

Are you for real the guy raped his so called friends wife and you think thats hot Get your arse raped next timer dickhead and see whether you still thik its hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Shit is annony's last name

and he wears it well Gave it a 5 to offset you asshole 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I remember

..waking up in the early hours one morning from a rather drunken stupor. The girl friend of my 2nd wife named Patty had slipped into bed with me, she and the wife were rather competitive through their friendship years, both very young and similar in size and figure.

Quite naked, I reached out and I knew instantly, she by then had managed to get fairly far..

Jumping up, I hit the lights just as the wife shoved the door open, furious..

I told the truth but was not believed, needless to say she became my 2nd EX-wife although that was not the only reason.

Cute story but it is hard to believe that the wives here would not be sure. Worth a "4" due to the typos.

imhaplessimhaplessover 6 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I really liked it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The truth?

These marriages are over. It's done except for the paperwork. And I'd bet my last dollar that the husbands are busily hiding assets, preparing to disappear and never be seen again. As for the baby? DNA tests don't lie and they play/pay well in Court. The women are toast. They're just too stupid to realize it. Ugly story populated with thoroughly unlikable characters doing really stupid things.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Rick and Tim weren't nervous

They took all the money, cancelled their credit cards and neither wife heard from or saw their husbands ever again. Men and their egos. Who knew?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trying to trick your wife into illicit sex--not nice. Kill both the bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hi story - interesting concept - very erotic

BigDee44BigDee449 months ago

“ It seemed that every minute the two guys were free they hung out together.”. I know of a man who’s wife actually did sue his buddy for alienation of affection

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous