All Comments on 'The Art of the Deal'

by the_dodger

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Let me see now ...

...the wife wants to make amends because her husband "abused" the art dealer. So to thank her the art dealer then abuses and humiliates her instead of showing some class. It only happens in the darkened recesses of a very sick mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Taking advantage

Yeah, I'll have to agree. I would find it more desirable to take advantage of the submission without the outright abuse. You don't sound very pleasant inside in your own right so maybe spending time with society snobs has rubbed off. She didn't do anything to you. However, it sounds like she enjoyed herself so it takes all kinds.

the_dodgerthe_dodgeralmost 17 years agoAuthor
OMG! It's Fiction!

Guys...please...it's fiction! It's a revenge fantasy. It's a blowjob story for you to jerk off to, fer chrissakes! Spare me the moral posturing, will ya?

The dealer is not supposed to be a nice person. The wife is not politely apologizing cause she's a sweet lady. She doesn't care what you think about her husband. Her only loyalty is to herself and his money. She just wants to suck the guys cock and go finish sunning on the balcony. Trust me.

P.S. I'm a nice guy...really...I am. And I'm not an art dealer, tho I do drive a Lexus.

LOLOLOL!

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 11 years ago
Nice

well put together, and a pleasure to read. I did slightly hope that you would take her up on her offer to humiliate her - perhaps fuck her ass and clean your cock with her mouth, something along those lines. But I'm not complaining, just suggesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous