The Audio Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The cheeky devil pulled my thong down and wormed his tongue right up my snatch. I couldn't believe what he did next. He pushed my legs apart and licked along my ass crack while he rolled my clit. I had an orgasm that blew my mind. My legs turned to jello, and I had to hold onto the cubicle partition to stay on my feet. Ryan wasn't done. He told me to bend forward, then he pulled my asscheeks apart and buried his tongue in my ass."

"No man had ever done that to me before. It felt fucking unbelievable. He was tonguing my ass, then sucking my clit, back and forth until my ass was on fire. Another orgasm ripped through my body. My pussy was spasming and gushing my juices. Ryan kept fingering my sensitive clit, and I came again. This time, my juices squirted out like urine. I collapsed onto my knees, shuddering," Said Stef, breathlessly.

"Jesus, the first time you have your ass rimmed, and you cum so hard, you squirt like a seasoned slut," Chuckled Trish, rolling her eyes.

"Speaking of pussy eating, I hope you've been making minute man eat that milf pussy every night," Said Liz, seriously.

"Of course, Liz, Ron knows the score. He eats my pussy, then I give him a 1 minute handjob. He's nearly ready for the next level of his cuckold training," Replied Stef, enthusiastically.

Ron was stunned, and in a state of abject despondency. He'd listened to Stef's erotic confession and jerked off to it all. He was confused by some of the things he'd heard. Why had Trish mentioned recording Stef's steamy narrative? Did she know? He thought it was unlikely. Probably just coincidence. And what the fuck was his cuckold training? And what was the next level of it? He needed answers.

Later, as Ron got into bed, he said,

"I was talking to Trish earlier. Who is this Ryan guy you work with?"

Trish had told Stef about their chat. Stef was hesitant, wondering what to tell him. Maybe it was a chance to tease Ron. She finally replied,

"He's a really good friend. You could say he's the office heartthrob."

"Trish seems to think he wants more than just friendship with you," Said Ron, already red faced.

"Well, that's not exactly breaking news. In case you haven't noticed, alot of men want to get in my panties, these days. I'm looking and feeling better than ever. I'm not being big headed, but I'm the sexiest girl at work, and most of them are younger than me," Replied Stef. That was something else that was new...her confidence. And when it came to her looks, it bordered on arrogance. Although, he had to admit, it was difficult to find a flaw in her appearance.

Ron suddenly wondered why he was bringing this up. Still, he said,

"So, the feeling's not mutual?"

"Look, honey, all the women at the office are drooling over Ryan, and I'm one of them. The man is an absolute hunk. He's young, muscular and sexy as fuck. Sure, I fantasize about him. I am a red blooded woman with a powerful libido," Replied Stef, sincerely.

"But you're a married mother, honey," He said in desperation.

"So? I'm not dead from the waist down, Ron, and my needs aren't being satisfied at home. Sexual frustration is not a good state of mind. Feeling horny all the time can have you climbing the walls. It can push you over the edge to find a cure. Anyway, if you want a handjob, you better get your face between my legs," Replied Stef.

Ron was soon licking her pussy as he pushed 2 fingers inside her. Stef played with her breasts as she thought, "Why can't you eat pussy like Ryan?" She closed her eyes and remembered how Ryan had tongued her ass in her office cubicle. She suddenly cried,

"Curl your fingers and suck my clit, hun."

As she neared her climax, she pictured Ryan's cock blasting out spunk after giving her a tit fuck. Cum splattered her face and she snarled,

"A big fucking 9 inch cock spewing hot cum over me."

Her hips lifted up off the bed as she came. Ron squealed loudly as he too, came in his boxers.

The following week, things began to go downhill rapidly for Ron. At 8pm on Tuesday, Stef received a call on her cell phone. She went upstairs for some privacy, as Ron tried to listen at the bottom of the stairs. He heard her make another call after the first ended. 15 minutes later, she came downstairs, heels clicking and sexily dressed. Ron wondered what was going on.

Stef picked up her car keys and quickly said,

"I have to go out, Ron. Trish has some personal problems, and it's an emergency. I've left Stacy's dinner on the kitchen table. She can warm it in the microwave."

"What? When are you coming back?" Asked Ron, desperately.

"I don't know. I might have to stay overnight, and go to work from Trish's," Replied Stef as she checked herself in the mirror.

Before he could say anything else, she gave him a peck and headed out the front door. Ron just knew she was going to meet Ryan. Trish was merely an alibi to cover Stef's back. Why else would she be wearing that tight, tank top and mini skirt? What really annoyed him was that he wouldn't be able to hear anything about it until Sunday. Were they going on a night out? Or just to his place?

45 minutes after leaving her house, Stef was on her back on Ryan's bed as he pumped into her to the hilt with every long stroke. She wrapped her legs around his ass and held him tightly as she moaned with every thrust. She stared into his eyes as her first orgasm approached and cried,

"Oh my God...ugh...Oh my God...Oh Ryan...ugh...gonna cum...ugh...RYAAANNN!...UGH!...CUMMINGGG!...OHHHH!"

Stef's body lurched and shuddered as her orgasm exploded. Her head thrashed around, whipping her blonde hair everywhere. Ryan felt her pussy contracting around his cock as her juices flooded out. She gripped him like a vice as her orgasm surged on and on. She looked elated as she finally came down, sighing contentedly. Ryan began slowly thrusting into her again, building his pace and momentum.

When Ron saw Stef on Wednesday evening, he questioned her about Trish's so called 'emergency', but she wasn't forthcoming with any relevant information. She gave vague answers about an ex boyfriend who was harassing Trish. Ron knew that was an unlikely scenario. Trish encouraged men to harass her. She liked men who were persistent. Any man who didn't give up would probably have something to offer. That was her warped theory, anyway.

On Thursday, Stef came home late. She said she'd been to a bar with a few guys from work. Ron had to cook dinner for himself and Stacy. It was nearly 10pm when Stef came home, looking disheveled and a little drunk. They went straight to bed, and Ron thought it was unusual when Stef didn't shower. It was her usual routine before she got into bed. He watched her remove all her clothing, except her thong.

After she got into bed, Ron turned his bedside lamp off.

"I'm feeling kinda horny, honey, do you want to help me with that?" Giggled Stef out of the darkness. Ron eagerly replied,

"Sure, babe, I'd love to."

Stef turned on her bedside lamp and lowered its luminosity. Ron was about to get between her legs, when she quickly got up, pushing him down and whipped off her thong.

He didn't know what was going on until her pussy suddenly came down on his face. He was completely smothered as she grinded and rubbed her snatch all over his face. Ron could feel her leaking fluids on his skin as she settled over his mouth. He poked out his tongue and began licking her pussy. Stef was moaning in excitement as she gyrated on his face.

Ron was surprised at how wet and horny she was. She growled,

"Eat me, Ron...suck my whole pussy."

He clamped his lips on her hot snatch and sucked hard. More fluids seeped into his mouth, this time it was thicker than earlier. Stef began squirming as she moaned frantically. She finally tensed and hollered,

"Eat that shit!...I'M FUCKING CUMMINGGG!"

She writhed and shuddered as she came, moaning and gasping.

Ron felt more fluids gush into his mouth and over his face. He knew that the thick fluid had probably been Ryan's cum, but he didn't want to think about it. He kept telling himself it was unlikely, and blocked it from his mind. Stef climbed off and pulled out his dick. She cooed,

"You ate that pie like a trooper, honey. And you guzzled that juice like a hungry baby."

Ron's face turned crimson as he gasped and grimaced. It was definitely Ryan's cum. Stef had practically told him without actually spelling it out. His dick was throbbing and twitching in her hand as she looked down at him. Ron suddenly thrust upwards and yelled,

"OH,SHIIITTTT!"

His dick spurted cum over his t shirt as Stef squealed in delight.

On Sunday, Ron got the feeling the girls were talking about him as they looked his way and laughed on more than one occasion. He disappeared upstairs to wait for their departure. Once they all walked outside to Trish's car, he quickly retrieved the recorders and went back upstairs to his office. He began the playback and didn't have to wait long to hear about Stef's affair.

Trish immediately ended the small talk and said,

"You didn't give us a full blown account of your night with Ryan on Tuesday, Stef. How about some juicy details?"

"Well, if you're not bored of hearing about it," Replied Stef.

"Are you kidding? I've been looking forward to hearing about your sordid sex life," Laughed Liz in jest.

Clearly, Stef was more than happy to divulge details as she replied,

"I couldn't believe it when Ryan called me. He said I had to be at his apartment within the hour if I wanted to be his milf bitch. I said I did, and I'd be there. I couldn't wait to get his massive cock inside me again. I called you, Trish, quickly got dressed and left. I got to his apartment in about half an hour. 10 minutes after that, we were having sex."

"The sex was even better than the first time. He gave me some mind blowing orgasms. I hope his neighbors were out because I was fucking screaming every time I came. Ryan really is an incredible lover. His cock was hitting this spot deep inside me that was driving me wild. Honestly, at one point, I came so hard, I was practically incoherent. I was just babbling."

"After that, I gave him a long blowjob. I licked and sucked on his big balls, then I managed to get about 6 inches of his cock down my throat. I think Ryan appreciated my efforts. He told me I had talent, and that no girl had ever deep throated his entire cock. I'll do it eventually. Then, he'll know that I'd do anything for him."

"You've got it bad for Ryan, don't you?" Trish asked, seriously.

A brief pause followed, and a pensive Stef finally replied,

"I know he gives the impression of being a player. But when we're alone, he's totally different. Do you know what he told me? He said, if he imagined his perfect woman, she would look like me. I told him I'd fuck him anytime, anywhere. I'd drop everything for him. He doesn't need anyone else, I can be his girlfriend."

"Ron can't cut it in bed. He can't begrudge me finding a real man. Anyway, after I downed his hot spunk milkshake, I cleaned up in the bathroom. I came back and we had an intimate make out session until he was erect again. This time I rode him as he sucked my big tits. I kept cumming as I thrust down on him, driving his cock deep into me. He woke up in the middle of the night, and we were at it again."

"This time, he slow fucked his cock into me as we kissed and held each other. It was so erotic, sensual and sexy when he stared into my eyes. Ryan was making love to me like we were long lost lovers. When I came, it was so intense and beautiful. The next orgasm I had was off the scale. I was so overcome, I became emotional and started crying. My orgasm was so powerful, I was practically sobbing his name. I told him I loved him. I kept repeating it, I couldn't help it."

Ron felt dizzy and sick. Stef couldn't love that fucking pretty boy, could she? It was probably just said in the heat of the moment. At least, he hoped it was. Stef excitedly continued,

"We had some great morning sex in the shower, too. Then, at work, I gave him another blowjob at lunchtime. It's become a regular thing now, a spunk milkshake after lunch."

"What happened on Thursday was fucking crazy. First, I deepthroated Ryan in his car, and I managed to get 7 inches of his cock down my throat before he fed me more cum. After work, we all went to that bar, and I left early with Ryan. He drove somewhere quiet and fucked me on the backseat twice. But the best part happened when I got home. Ron was still up, but we went to bed together."

"I still had plenty of Ryan's cum inside me. He cums so deep, it all gets pumped into my cervix. Anyway, I ended up sitting on Ron's face, like you told me to do, Trish. He must have noticed all the sticky liquid pouring out of me into his mouth. He swallowed it all, and licked up every drop of Ryan's cum. I was amazed he didn't even say anything about it. When I came, it felt like it was flooding out of me."

Trish was impressed with Stef's progress as a hotwife, as she said,

"You see? I told you Ron could be easily controlled. As well as barely having a dick, he barely has a backbone. I'm telling you, he's a spineless cuckold wimp. I'm just being honest, Stef. Outside the bedroom, he's an acceptable husband, but inside it, he's not even a real man. He's one tenth the man Ryan is, maybe one hundredth."

Trish relished putting the boot in for Ron to listen to.

Ron didn't know that Stef was nodding throughout Trish's character assassination of him. It wouldn't have surprised him, though. Stef seemed to think that anything Trish said about men and sex was true. Ron was in a state of shock. He'd ejaculated earlier when Stef said that Ryan had fucked her twice in the backseat of his car. Now, he felt humiliated and small. Especially after Trish had shredded his manhood.

The following week, things continued to descend into chaos for Ron. On Monday, Stef came home at 11pm. Ron was in bed and demanded to know where she'd been and why she'd ignored his calls.

"I was hanging out with Trish, Liz and a couple of guys from work. As for my phone, it was on silent. Am I supposed to make hourly reports on my whereabouts?" Replied Stef, sounding irritated. Before Ron could say anything, her leg swung over his head and her pussy came down on his face.

"FUCKING EAT IT, RON!" Shouted Stef, angrily. He flinched at her anger. This time there was absolutely no doubt it was male cum. Thick globs of white liquid filled his mouth. He immediately ejaculated in his shorts, but he still kept sucking out the stringy fluid. He couldn't see anything as Stef's ass smothered his face. Elated, she hollered,

"Big fucking rock hard, stud cock...pumping out spunk...UGHH...A big strong...UGH...real man...RYANNNN!..I LOVE IT!..FUCKKKK!..OHHH!"

Ron was stunned by her words and her orgasm. She sounded delirious. Stef's climax eventually receded and she rolled away gasping. A euphoric feeling had come over her. She didn't care if Ron didn't like what she'd said. Trish was right, he wasn't a real man. He was a wimp with an anorexic dick. Stef needed Ryan, with his huge cock and incredible stamina. She hoped Ron would be able to handle the truth. But, if not, he could move out, and she would move Ryan in the next day. Stacy was precocious and would understand.

For 5 minutes, Ron was silent. He knew the cum he'd eaten had been fairly fresh. He couldn't believe how much there was. Finally, he said,

"Why were you saying all that stuff, babe?"

"It's just a fantasy of mine. A big, strong, gorgeous man. A real man with a giant cock and huge balls that can hold copious amounts of hot, thick spunk. A man with muscles and staying power."

Ron knew that was the opposite of himself. He dejectedly asked,

"I take it you're talking about Ryan?"

"Obviously, hun. If you saw him, you'd understand. He is sooo sexy. Pure testosterone fueled beefcake," Gushed Stef.

"So, was he one of the guys you hung out with? He asked, quietly. Stef thought about her answer for a moment. She didn't know that Ron already knew what was going on. Trish had told her that she suspected he knew.

Eventually, she looked at him in the low light and said,

"Yeah, Ryan and Mark were there."

"Did anything happen with him?" He asked, almost in a whimper. Stef didn't give herself time to think this time and replied,

"Well, it was nothing serious. There was just some touching and kissing. We made out a couple of times. The last time was a little naughty. We kissed and tongued for about 10 minutes. The horny devil had my miniskirt right up. It was no biggie, though."

Ron squealed quietly as his dick throbbed. Where was all this going to end? Damn, why was his dick so hard? He grabbed it under the duvet and slowly stroked it. Stef had her eyes closed as she remembered Ryan's sweat covered body above her, pounding his huge cock into her repeatedly. It was utter mind numbing bliss. He even followed her home in his car. He got in with her in their driveway. One thing led to another, and they fucked again. He finally blasted his cum into her.

The next day, Ron was expecting the worst, and he wasn't disappointed. He arrived home at 6.15pm. There was no one downstairs, but as he reached the stairs, he heard Stef's voice. He quietly climbed the steps and stopped on the penultimate step. Stef was in the bedroom talking on her cell phone as she said,

"Oh, you want me to tell you about it again, do ya, baby?...Ok, well, after you fucked me right in our driveway, and asked me to feed Ron your superior cum, I agreed and went inside."

"Jesus, Ryan, I had 3 loads of your cum inside me...Mmm, anyway, I sat on Ron's face and shouted, "Eat that fucking cum." I swear, he licked up every drop of your precious cum...I know, he's a cuckold wimp. Maybe eating some real man's cum will do him good...I know you love it, baby. I bet that massive cock of yours is super hard right now...it is? Send me a picture. I wish I was there to kiss it and stroke it. I'd play with it for ages, licking and sucking it, building up a huge load in your big nuts."

"...Oh, I can talk about your more than 9 inch cock all day, baby...that's right, lover, I love kneeling before you, looking up at an Adonis. And I especially love it when your cock explodes. Pumping your hot spunk into my hungry mouth. I fucking love eating your virile, thick cream. I can't get enough of it. Anyway, baby, Ron's gonna be back any minute...I can't wait...you first...Awww, I love you, too, so much."

Ron somehow made it downstairs without collapsing. He felt dazed and drained of energy. But, as usual, Stef's talk had his dick erect. She came downstairs 20 minutes later, and cheerfully said,

"Hi, honey, I'm going to start dinner in a little while. By the way, a few guys from work are coming over on Saturday afternoon. Trish, Liz, Mark and Ryan are coming. Stacy's going to be going on that weekend trip with her school, so, it'll be just the grownups having some fun."

Ron looked back at her in confusion and resignation. This nightmare was coming to his own home. What could he say to get her to cancel? Nothing reasonable came to mind. He could confront her with the truth, but something told him it would change nothing. Lately, it seemed like Stef wasn't concerned with any of his objections. Whatever she decided would be happening. Whether he liked it or not was immaterial.

On Thursday night, Stef came home late after her workout at the gym. She usually got home by 7.30pm, but today, it was after 10pm. Ron wondered why she didn't shower. He did a double take when he watched her enter the bedroom. Her lycra shorts were so tight, he could see her pussy slit. She peeled off her sports bra and then struggled to get her shorts off. She turned away and seemed to take something out of her panties which she wrapped in a tissue.

1...345678