The Audio Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They came back downstairs 15 minutes later, all wearing bikini tops and sarong wraps. It was well over 80°C, and they were obviously planning to sunbathe. Ron needed them close to the table, and fortunately, Trish laid her towel right next to it. She guided Stef to her right, with Liz on her left. When their sarongs came off, Ron groaned in arousal at the sight of 3 incredible asses in thong bikini bottoms. No way did Stef look 13 years their senior. Maybe 3 years.

His dick was throbbing as he watched them applying sunscreen to their bodies. He began stroking himself, as the girls did each others backs. He unzipped himself and began jerking off when their tops came off. They laid on their backs, rubbing cream into their breasts. Their bodies were bronzed and gleaming in the sunlight. Ron couldn't hold out any longer. He rushed to the toilet and squealed as he ejaculated.

He wasn't able to listen to the recording until after dinner. Trish and Liz helped Stef prepare pasta bake and salad. They ate theirs in the garden, leaving a covered plate for Stacy in the kitchen. Ron ate his in the living room, willing the bitches to go home. The second half of the recording was always inane conversation. Fashion, cosmetics and girlie gossip. What really amazed Ron was the time they spent talking about shoes and boots. They almost obsessed over it.

Later, Ron went through the playback, waiting for Trish's promt to kick start the sex talk. He'd picked up on her routine by now. There would be an opening 15-20 minutes of small talk. Then, Trish would control the direction and topic of the conversation. Ron was beginning to respect her powers of persuasion, coercion and manipulation. It was only 9 minutes in, this time, when Trish said,

"Before we get around to last night, Stef, I want to hear about Monday and Tuesday lunchtime at work. And I want a detailed account while we work on our tans."

There was a deep breath from Stef, before she replied,

"I can't believe you guys didn't ask before now. Anyway, Monday lunchtime, Ryan asked me to go to that sandwich bar on Patterson Street. We went in his car and ate our lunch outside. Then, he drove back and parked right at the back of the parking lot. I can't even remember how it started, but we were suddenly making out like crazy. Then, he got his big cock out and it crushed any apprehension I might've had."

Stef was becoming more animated as she excitedly added,

"I had it in my hand before he could blink. I still couldn't believe the size of the thing as I jerked and pumped it. It was so fucking thick and beautiful, sticking up like a tower of manmeat. He asked me if I liked it. I said, "I fucking love it." I knew he was getting close when he started throbbing and getting bigger and harder. Ryan told me to suck it. Well, it would've made a mess in his car if I didn't."

Ron's dick was so hard, it was actually hurting as Stef continued,

"I kissed the big head and licked up his precum. Damn, he smelled so manly...so masculine. I started licking and sucking his swollen head. It was so silky and smooth. He started twitching and growled,

"Swallow it, every drop!"

Then, he just exploded. Ropes of cum blasted into my mouth. I swallowed a mouthful, but his cock recoiled and pumped out thick cream again and again. I gulped down 3 mouthfuls of thick jizz."

"I tasted Ron's cum a long time ago, and it was slimy, lukewarm and disgusting. Ryan's spunk is hot, creamy and delicious. It kept drizzling out as I pumped his long shaft. I got every single drop out of him. I drained his fucking balls dry. Then, Ryan leaned over and pushed 2 fingers into my hot pussy. Thank God, there was nobody around because I fucking screamed when I came. He had to cover my mouth or the security guard would've turned up with his gun drawn."

"Unbelievable! Why can't I find a Greek God with a giant cock? No wonder you looked like the cat that got the cream...you did. So, what happened on Tuesday?" Said Liz, jealously. Stef laughed and replied,

"I told Ryan we couldn't mess around at the office, but he just kept on at me until I agreed to go to the old toilets with him at lunchtime. We started kissing and tonguing each other. Then, I was so horny, it was like, something just came over me."

"I dropped to my knees and got his cock out. I felt this animalistic desperation as I started sucking him off. Somehow, I got over half of him down my throat. I had this overpowering feeling hit me, like, I was meant to be on my knees before Ryan. He looked down at me with this smug expression and said,

"You need to do better than that, milf. You've got a lot to learn."

That really upset me. I was almost in tears. I felt like I wasn't good enough for him. I put everything into my blowjob."

"I twisted and stroked his thick shaft, kissed and licked every inch of it, and grated my teeth on his mushroom head. I was literally slobbering all over his huge cock. It seemed like hours before he finally throbbed violently and spewed his cum into my mouth. I swear, he erupted like a fucking geyser, blasting a torrent of hot spunk down my throat. It was like eating a bowl of Ambrosia Cream for dessert."

Ron gritted his teeth as his dick nearly exploded in his pants. He could tell that Stef was getting off on recounting her wild and illicit behavior. But what happened last night? Trish did the build up, as she said,

"Ok, Stef, that brings us round to yesterday. We bumped into Ryan in the club, I borrowed you a change of clothes, and then you two got a cab to...your respective homes?"

Stef laughed at Trish's sarcasm, then replied,

"Right, like you two didn't know that Ryan would be there. And that tablet you gave me had me climbing the walls. I was hornier than a nymphomaniac at a stud convention. Ryan and I nearly got thrown out of the club for getting too wild and frisky."

"Uh huh, that dress was shrinking from both ends on the dance floor. And was Ryan actually fingering you in the cab?" Asked Liz.

"Uh huh, knuckle deep, but that was completely fucking tame compared to what happened later," Exclaimed Stef, vehemently.

"Well, come on, Stef, we want the gory details," Pressed Trish.

"Ok, I'll give you a detailed account, but parental discretion is advised,"

Replied Stef with a chuckle, before going on,

"Anyway, I got in the cab with Ryan. We didn't even discuss it really, he just gave the driver his address. When we got there, Ryan pulled me out of the cab and we walked into the building holding hands."

"I was still horny as hell when we entered his apartment. As soon as the door shut, we started going at it. By the time we got to the bedroom, my dress was on the floor. You should've seen his face when my bra came off. He was literally drooling over my jugs. Then, he WAS actually drooling over them as he mauled and sucked my big titties. I managed to almost rip his clothes off, and his body is fantastic. A Greek God, he certainly is."

"I could've just feasted my eyes on him all night. The man is drop dead gorgeous. But as soon as his shorts came down, I stuffed his cock into my mouth and sucked it. I wanted to eat some more cream, but Ryan said, "I have to fuck you...now!" We got onto the bed and he started rubbing his cock all over my wet pussy. I kept thinking, I'll never get all of that monster cock inside me. If I wasn't so drunk and horny, I would've been more than a little apprehensive."

"Then, I felt his cockhead push inside me. I started gasping as he worked it further in me, slowly inching it deeper. I came when he was about halfway in. After that, I was rolling and gyrating my hips, as he burrowed deeper on every thrust. Jesus, he was so thick, and he was stretching me open. Thank God, I was leaking juices all over his huge cock, lubricating its journey."

"Ryan must've had nearly 8 inches inside me when I came again. It was the biggest orgasm he'd given me, yet. I was moaning and digging my nails into his back. I didn't even know how long we'd been at it. Time seemed irrelevant. His cock was going way deeper than anything had before. I kept asking him if he had it all in, but he said, no. He continued pumping into me slowly, swiveling his hips."

"Then, Ryan suddenly drew back and slammed into me. His body slapped into mine, and I knew I had all of his massive cock inside me. Just that thought pushed me over the edge, and I had a huge orgasm. After that, he started fucking me harder and faster. I was begging him to keep fucking me. I think I had another 5 orgasms, before he finally buried his cock balls deep and exploded inside me. That gave me the biggest orgasm I've ever had in my life."

"It was fucking unbelievable. We were both gasping for air as we held each other. Just hugging and kissing Ryan was almost as good as the sex. Even his sweat smelled sexy. It took about 10 minutes for his cock to deflate and slip out. I had to run to the bathroom covering my pussy with several tissues or it would've been like Niagara Falls. I cleaned myself up, and imagined Ron slurping it up and eating it all."

Ron had ejaculated already, without even touching his dick. He felt dazed just listening to Stef's confession. If indeed it was a confession. It sounded more like she was boasting to her friends. Did Stef feel any guilt about her infidelity? It certainly didn't appear so. Did she really want to make him eat Ryan's cum from her used and abused pussy? No way would he ever do that.

Stef seemed to love the fact that Trish and Liz were hanging on her every word. There was a deliberate pause before she said,

"And then allowing Ron the privilege of watching how a real man fucks his wife. That would be soo fucking hot."

That was a scenario from that damned book. The husband jerked off as he watched, then sat in a chair in the corner. It sounded utterly humiliating. Ron's dick began to inexplicably harden.

"Then, what? Don't tell me you went to sleep," Said Liz, eagerly.

"When I came back, Ryan was half asleep, lying on his back. Just looking at his naked body had my pussy throbbing again. I cleaned his cock with a washcloth and started playing with it. I even massaged his big, heavy balls. He shaved them, and his ballsack was so smooth and silky. Then, his cock started pulsing and hardening."

"He was soon rock hard and throbbing in my hands. I was so turned on, I began sucking him off again. I licked every inch of him, sucked his balls and stroked his shaft fast, until he was harder than steel. I tried to deepthroat him, but I couldn't get more than about 5 inches into my mouth. My pussy was dripping, and I straddled his waist and started impaling myself on his cock."

"He was still stretching me, but I took his entire length a lot easier this time. For the next 20 minutes, I rode him like a bronco. God knows how many orgasms I had. I was wailing and screaming deliriously as I bounced on his cock. When I felt him twitching inside me, I jumped off and sucked his cock as it erupted, blasting his hot cum into my mouth. I couldn't get enough of his virile, thick cream."

"I went to the bathroom and then got back into bed. We were kissing and cuddling for 10 minutes before we fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night to find Ryan straddling my stomach as he fucked my tits. It was crazy watching his huge cock tunneling through my cleavage again and again. He was squeezing my tits together as his precum covered my breasts. I took over holding my tits while I talked dirty to him, begging him to cum on me."

"Eventually, he bellowed like a bull and came. He splattered my face and tits with his hot cum. It wasn't as copious as earlier, but still over 5 times more than Ron's. Ryan reached back and started fingering my clit as I licked his spunk off my tits. I nearly threw him off me when I came, and my body lurched into the air," Said Stef.

"Fuck! Just listening to this is exhausting me," Said Trish, chuckling.

"And that wasn't the end of it. I cleaned myself up again and got into bed. I swear, 20 minutes later, Ryan was fucking me doggie style, and that was the longest fuck, yet. His cock was going so damned deep, it was driving me wild. His balls were slapping against my skin every time he pounded into me."

"He was tirelessly fucking me like a machine. Every time I came, it felt like he was hammering the energy out of me. After he pumped me full of cum, we finally got a couple of hours sleep. Ryan set his alarm for 7.30am to give me time to get ready for work. After I got up, I was having a shower when he got in with me. We soaped up each others bodies all over. He was squeezing my big tits as I massaged his genitals."

"Once his cock was erect, we got completely carried away. I had my legs wrapped around his back as his cock speared up into me. Ryan's muscles were bulging and rippling as he lifted me up and down his cock. When he started sucking my tits, I came so hard, I was practically having a fit. It was so erotic, having sex as the water sprayed down on our bodies."

"When his cock began throbbing harder, I begged Ryan to let me eat his cum. He put me down, and I dropped to my knees and sucked hard on his cockhead. He grunted loudly and pumped a huge load of thick cum into my mouth. I could afford to skip breakfast after guzzling down Ryan's cream from the Gods. He even wanted to fuck me again after that, but we had to get to work," Said Stef, clearly excited about her sexual adventure.

"You are a dark horse, Stef. I think it's safe to say your inner slut is out of the closet for good. I feel sorry for minute man," Said Trish, unsympatheticly. Stef's lack of remorse came out as she replied,

"So do I, but there's no way I can give up Ryan. He must have given me over 20 orgasms, last night, and I mean huge fucking orgasms. I gave him another blowjob in the car at lunchtime. I need to hit the gym after all the cum I've eaten. I swear, it's so rich, it's gotta be high in calories."

Ron listened to it all in shock. Was Stef exaggerating, or did it all really happen? Maybe she was just trying to impress Trish and Liz. Though, from what he knew of Trish, she didn't like bullshit. Maybe Ryan was a player and would tire of her. After all, there were younger girls out there. Most of them weren't in Stef's league, though. He didn't know what the hell to do.

Over the next 2 days, Ron didn't say anything, or have any idea about what Stef was getting up to. She seemed to be using her cell phone a lot more. When he questioned her about it, she said she was texting Trish and Liz. He thought that was probably true, but she'd left out Ryan, who was the likely recipient of most of her texts.

On Sunday, Trish and Liz turned up as usual. Trish breezed into the living room, and looked at Ron and said,

"How's it hanging, Ronald? 2 inches down?"

He didn't answer as he rolled his eyes. She laughed and added,

"Has Stef told you about Ryan at work?"

Ron almost choked on his coffee as he stuttered,

"W-What? What do you mean? Who's that?"

"Oh, he's this gorgeous, young guy. He really likes Stef. It's a pity she's married, because they'd make a handsome couple," Said Trish, trying to provoke a reaction. Ron felt like he was being tested, as he replied,

"Well, she IS married, so, he'd better look elsewhere."

"I don't think he cares about that. He's one of those Alpha males, and you're old enough to be his dad. I bet he'd make short work of you," Said Trish with barely concealed derision.

Ron wondered where she was going with this, as he said,

"The guy sounds like an asshole. You don't mess with married women with kids. The idiot clearly has no morals."

"Alpha males take what they want. Besides, Ronald, what would you advise a wife to do when hubby has a small, anorexic dick that fails the 1 minute challenge?" Asked Trish with an evil smile.

Ron's face burned with humiliation. Obviously, he was the hubby in question. And it was the question that had been plaguing him, lately. His inadequacies in the bedroom had led to this situation. He wasn't about to become a great lover overnight. And this Ryan guy sounded like some kind of sex God. In the end, all he could forlornly say was,

"There's more to marriage than just sex. Love is 95% of it."

Trish considered that statement for a moment before she replied,

"That percentage depends on the wife. For example, Stef would probably have agreed with you before she met me. Now, though, I think she would say sex is 40% of a relationship. I'm sure you've noticed that her sex drive has gone through the roof. A man in your position should be happy for his wife if she finds sexual satisfaction with another man. If you love her enough."

"Yeah, maybe," Mumbled Ron as he got up and left the room. Trish's twisted logic almost seemed reasonable. Although, his choices were becoming limited. Confront Stef or accept her affair with Ryan. Those appeared to be his options, and he'd already heard her say she wouldn't give up Ryan. He'd listen to the recorders later to find out what else had happened.

As Trish and Liz were leaving, Ron waited, then retrieved the recorders as usual. He rushed upstairs to his office and got comfortable. He always felt a strange excitement as he started playback. It was like he was a fly on the wall, eavesdropping on their girlie talk. Something all the boys wanted to do in high school. He kept forwarding the recording until he heard something relevant.

It was Liz who couldn't do the small talk anymore as she said,

"Forget Christina's new boyfriend. She exaggerates and she's full of shit. I'd rather hear Stef's horny confessions. So, spill the beans, Stef."

Stef sounded delighted they wanted to hear more about her extra marital trysts. Ron knew her life pre marriage had been unexciting. No one wanted to hear about her life, she was a background character.

"I thought you guys had heard enough of my stories, but I'd love to give you an update. Anyway, on Friday, Ryan and I had lunch together, and then parked in the parking lot again. I brought a tape measure with me so I could measure his cock. I licked it all over until it was throbbing, and then measured it. He's over 9 inches long and nearly 6 inches around. That's nearly twice as big as Ron."

"I wanted to give him a blowjob, but he wanted to have a quickie. He pulled me on top of him and I had to contort my body to get his cockhead in my pussy. Then, I had to pump and roll my hips to get his whole cock up me. After a few minutes, I went to town on him. I was riding him fast, slamming my ass down and driving his huge cock so fucking deep. I came 3 times in about 15 minutes. It was a major turn on knowing that someone could walk in and see us.

"It's a good thing he didn't cum inside me. I would've had his seed running down my thighs all afternoon. Luckily, when he's about to cum, his cock throbs violently. I got off him and wrapped my lips around his swollen cockhead just before he exploded and spewed another big load of hot cum down my throat. Back in the office, I was horny all afternoon."

"Ryan was making it worse by whispering what he was going to do to me the first chance he got," Said Stef, almost reliving the experience.

"I wish I'd recorded all your confessions. It beats watching shit porn on lonely nights," Chuckled Trish. Stef laughed too, then said,

"I thought you two might've noticed what was going on when everyone was going home."

Liz narrowed her eyes and replied,

"Do you mean in your cubicle? I thought you were pulling a silly face when we said goodbye to you."

"Yeah, that's what I meant. You couldn't see below my chest. Ryan was on his knees with his head up my skirt, licking my pussy. I had to try and keep a straight face as the last few people left."

123456...8