All Comments on 'The Babymaker Ch. 05'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd say it's time for IC to go full on nuclear on some of the bastards. I'd think his katana would do a great job, as long as he cleans it down to prevent it being tarnished by the blood of that scumbag Carmela. As for the vacant slot in TCPD, that's Captain Muscone going in there, taking the option to avoid issues with the Milton's, and lastly the press.... Stellum being helped from this world by an alcohol fuelled missile... Until next time WW, thanks for the stories, stay safe, take care and don't leave us hanging!!!! Lol, UK reader.

tranzmanytranzmanyover 2 years ago

This is why you're the author. My solution of the same killers being hired by two different sources was not a high percentage shot. I liked your solution better. I wonder if the middle man fell too quickly but it worked in the end. I still think Ariel is involved in some form or fashion. I wonder if her fervor to get away was born out of a relief of not being caught and getting away while the getting is good. Maybe I'm reading too much into that. I do believe she is a mole for someone even if it's just herself.... Thanks for this story WW, I look forward to what you have for us next!

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

Who is John Galt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yup. Swamp Frog Win. Fraking light side scum.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 2 years ago

What can a person who reads the Iron Crowbar really say? Every story keeps getting better n better geeze Great job again. Cant wait for the next. Have to say I also think its time to do a little house cleaning on the media scum. I kno wishful thinking but 1 can only hope.

wmbf2013wmbf2013over 2 years ago

When will the Iron Crowbar go nuclear on KXTC, especially on Bettina, Amber, and the new guy?

Firepaw250Firepaw250over 2 years ago

Please don't stop now, you are telling great police stories and the truth about what is going on in America.

Our great nation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cried when Inga left

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story think we may be gettting to the real meat. they are going to far to survive. the 30 days are almost up so know fun time is almost here

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

may I ask the status of your next story thak you very much

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years agoAuthor
Anonymous/status

The next story is in progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hope you are ok I know you hate to be bugged but this is the first time I can remember going more than 30 days between stories which is amazing but was concerned.

666iceman666icemanover 2 years ago

Brilliant storyline and conclusion yet again. I have followed your stories from the start and even re read many when there is a large time lapse between stories and still miss the clues and hints you leave us to work out who did what and how.

Again a double 5* along with double cheeseburger. Waiting eagerly for next one to read.

Thank you for the effort you put in and find to continue with such fantastic writing skills for so many years. Iceman

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Interesting story. The perp was the obvious one but didn't see the twist re the DNA. Maybe things will settle down a bit in TCPD territory but not on the policing front. People are moving on and the final comments ard intriguing. Perhaps ghd next story or so will have major repercussions for Laura, Wellman and the university although Teresa and Seth may have something to say and do about it.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum7 months ago

Well I got that one wrong. IC is going to go after either Bettina or Carmelo.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES