All Comments on 'The Banker's Wife Ch. 03'

by SylviaG

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 10 years ago
It is quite appreciated

to read a story as is this tale that is well written with a character's motivation and back story clear, logical and well thought out. Thank you. I am not sure that I like your heroine, but I certainly do admire her.

(I will have to read more of SylviaG's submissions. They are sure to be real stories as well as erotic... and as close to literature as are the best Literotica stories.)

josephstevensjosephstevensover 10 years ago
Top Tale!

Good story...in fact very good. Highly erotic as all your stories are...thank you!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
As a hater of multiple endings I will say that either was OK BUT...

...I liked the second one, she deserves everything she gets except being murdered. Maybe they will leave her alive after they get her money, maybe not. She is a thoroughly despicable character, I am sure that is how you wanted her to appear.good story, you made it seem real.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
Why would

Her husband leave her in the first ending? She didn't do anything wrong?

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
After submitting my first comments ....

I went back and read other comments and I really don't understand what she did wrong! She was trying to stay alive!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 5 years ago
Wow some more

These three stories are wonderful! I loved the alternative ending, too. You have a delicious, evil mind, Sylvia! Yours, JB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous