All Comments on 'The Bartender and His Cougar'

by Cougariffic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 8 years ago
I like it.... A LOT!

You are quite skilled as a writer... love the descriptions and the way you set the scene and the surroundings. FIVE STARS. Now... my only request is... more please. Then again... I think you like it when a fellow begs a little? LOL Looking forward to more stories. Literoticans... I have an announcement to make... we have a new talent here in the house and her name is Cougariffic. Well done. (toasting with my glass of scotch)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
moma sounds like the cats meow

keep her purring and let us know how she treats him Keep on trucking tenbears43

mmikeblmmikeblabout 8 years ago
More please

Wonderful story. We don't know the lawyer's age or anything about her appearance and it doesn't matter. Every reader is seeing his dream woman. Well told story. Keep up the good work.

DrAustinDrAustinover 7 years ago
The tease...

You seem to have perfected the art of the tease, milady.

The way the bartender teased her, and the way you tease your readers, letting our minds take the story much further than what you write.

I love it!

rauss76rauss76about 5 years ago
wow

the interaction between the bartender and the guest is sexual, and lustful. The desire and need can be felt between the 2 of them. This story sent tingles through my body, leaving me wanting to know more

DavidOfTheMountainsDavidOfTheMountainsalmost 5 years ago
Delicious

Yes, it was. I love the way your words convey your characters' casual intimacy. I found myself re-reading my favorite passages, taking my time, enjoying the way your words drew me into the story.

pantyboidoepantyboidoealmost 4 years ago

Loved this, Mistress. Such a nice building for a short story and the teasing/temptation drives me wild.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I did a massage for another older woman, I found using thumbs on each side of the backbone from the shoulders to the kidneys (the short floating ribs) helped relax her. The shoulders should be done like a fan pattern from the middle to the outside. The neck needs individual finger massaging and just lightly. One can hurt the woman if he tries to soften the muscles. Do not forget to suck her earlobes to wnhance her orgasm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCougariffic@Cougariffic
97 Followers
Never imagined I would be dating younger men and writing Cougar Cub erotica. Life is sure a kick. I live in Baja California after escaping the long cold winters of the midwest. I write to entertain and to educate on how to guarantee your partner sensational orgasms that will...