The Bathroom Surprise

Story Info
Mrs. Finch finds a willing partner.
1.5k words
4.44
128.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home from playing basketball, and my mom and her friends were in the middle of ladies bridge night. Two tables with four women each all looked over at me when I came through the door, and I turned a little red. I must have been a picture of loveliness, my sweat stained t-shirt clinging to my chest and back, my damp hair hanging in my face, basketball in the crook of my arm. I waved to my mom and headed upstairs. "Charlie!" she called after me.

I turned around and headed back down, peeking around the corner to avoid their eyes. "Did you remember to drop off the movies for me?"

"Sure I did." I said. "On my way out this morning." The bridge women were all looking at me, and I started to get that weird feeling again. At 18, I was just barely growing out of that adolescent self-consciousness, and I just wanted to get out of there, go upstairs and hit the damn shower.

"Thanks, Charlie."

"Sure." I smiled a greeting to the room and trotted up the stairs to the bathroom.

Once inside, I stripped off my sweaty t-shirt and dropped it on the floor. With sudden inspiration, I headed back to my room to grab a magazine from under my mattress, figuring to have some fun while they were all downstairs. I wasn't especially in the mood, but like most 20 year olds I had a perpetual hard on, and with my mom's friends all downstairs and no one else in the house, I figured my chances for interruption were minimal.

I went back into the bathroom, shut the door, and started to pull down my shorts, when suddenly I noticed a woman sitting on the toilet. It was one of my mom's friends, seated on the toilet facing me, and she had my shirt in her hands, close to her face, as if she'd smelled it. Wide eyed, I started to back away.

"Wait," she said, smiling. "Hold on a second." Panicked, I froze. She was wearing a white t-shirt over relatively small but shapely breasts, and her navy blue shorts and underwear were around her ankles. "I'm sorry," she said. Her hair was short and blonde, and except for the lines around her eyes and mouth, I'd have put her closer to my age than my mom's. "The downstairs one was occupied, and I really needed to go. If you can wait just a second, I'll be all through."

I was confused, so I complied, just sort of standing there shirtless, and, I realized, with an obvious erection. I started to redden again, trying to hide the magazine behind me, looking at the ground as I felt her eyes on me. "What have you got there?" she asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Let me see."

I sheepishly held out the magazine. "Oh." she said, looking at the nude bombshell on the cover. "She's pretty. Wish mine were that big." She pushed out her breasts, sort of mimicking the pose. "What do you think?"

"I think they're, um, nice." I managed.

She laughed. "Mine or hers?" She glanced down at the bulge in my pants.

"Both, I guess." I was getting used to this bizarre scenario, becoming more comfortable. As I calmed down, I recognized her as our across-the-street neighbor, Mrs. Finch, whom I'd often admired from afar while doing yard work or washing my motorcycle. She'd cut her hair short, above the collar in a bob-style that looked quite good on her.

She sighed, looking up at me. "Mind turning around? I have stage fright."

"Oh! Sorry." I turned and faced the door. Suddenly I heard the water start in the shower. "This might help me go. You were going to take a shower anyway, weren't you?"

"Uh, well, I was going to wait until you, you know. Finish."

"Come on Charlie. We're adults here, aren't we? I know you were going to masturbate to that magazine." I felt my stomach tightening again in embarrassment, but my penis twinged to hear a woman say that word. Masturbate.

"So why don't you do it in front of me?" she said in a warm, low voice. "I promise to be much more interesting than an old magazine." She glanced down again at my bulging hard-on, and her eyes locked onto mine.

"Come on," she said. "Take off your pants. You won't regret it, I promise." She leaned back on the toilet seat, opening her legs. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed into a v above her glistening sex, and the pearl of her clitoris stood out redly between swollen pink lips.

I slipped my shorts and underwear down to my ankles, never taking my eyes from between her legs, letting my hard cock swing free. I watched her looking at it, and she licked her lips. Her hands ran over her thighs and belly, slowly, almost subconsciously as I stood before her completely naked. "Touch it," she said softly.

I reached to the counter and squirted some hand lotion onto my palm, smearing it over my erection, closing my hand around it at the base. I slid my fist slowly up to the tip and then slowly, caressingly back downward. It felt spectacular. I'd never had an audience before, and I didn't expect it to be so arousing. I knew this was not going to last long. "Take off your shirt," I said, surprised at the sound of my voice. She grabbed the hem of the shirt and peeled it over her head, revealing her bra. I started to ask her to remove that as well, but she was already ahead of me, reaching behind her and pulling it off, dropping it on the floor with her shirt.

Her breasts were small and perfect, capped with pink nipples taut and hard with excitement. She ran her hands over them, softly kneading, with a soft moan. Her legs shuddered as she touched her nipples. One hand remained on her chest as the other found its way between her legs, two fingers sliding up and down between the slick lips. Her breathing was growing heavier, and her eyes looked up at me hungrily. "Stroke it," she said. "Stroke it faster."

I picked up the tempo, sliding my fist more quickly, squeezing my cock at the tip, and smearing the precum up and down the shaft to mingle with the hand lotion. I rolled my head backward and groaned, my legs trembling.

"Oh god," she said. "That's it. Stroke your pretty cock...." her hand between her legs moved more quickly in a small circle, while her free hand was locked on her breast, two fingers working the tender nipple. "Fuck your hand," she gasped. "Faster!" Here eyes were locked on my hand and penis, this incredibly beautiful look in her blue eyes,

and suddenly, I wanted to be inside her more than life itself.

Bending down, I grabbed her around the ass and lifted her onto the bathroom counter. "No," she gasped, "don't....we can't...." Her hands pressed against my shoulders to push me away, and I grabbed them in my own hands, pinning them against the wall above her head, our bodies touching. I pressed my mouth against hers, and her mouth opened, our

tongues fencing as our passionate breath hissed in and out of our nostrils. Breaking the kiss, she panted, "Fuck me....Do it now. Fuck me."

It wasn't hard....my cock was hovering at the entrance to her pussy, trembling and brushing the tender lips of her pussy as we'd kissed. I kissed her again, not

releasing her wrists, and slowly pushed myself into her warm softness, easing in as slowly as I could. She whimpered into my mouth as I slowly slid inside, the tip of my cock brushing her cervix as I entered her completely.

My mouth devoured hers as I slowly slipped in and out, bottoming at each tantalizing stroke. Her back arched, pressing her body against me, her hands still imprisoned above her head. She broke the kiss again, her eyes locking on mine. "Oh yes." she hissed softly between her gritted teeth, her body writhing against me, her nipples like little

Pebbles. "Oh yes. Fuck me.... that's so good...make me cum."

It was now completely out of my control. Gasping and moaning, I started to move faster, slamming my cock into her again and again, making sucking sounds against her pussy as my feet squeaked on the floor. The room had filled with steam from the shower. Her beautiful face contorted into a snarl of pleasure. "You horny little bastard, god you fuck me so good, you're going to make me cum right now, god yes fuck me baby don't stop, just keep fucking me, oh sweet Jesus yes.... oh god..." her voice became a whimper as she writhed and thrashed with orgasm, teeth gritted, her legs locked around me, her arms still helplessly pinned against the wall.

My orgasm washed over me like a slow wave, and curled my toes, arched my back, and finally exploded into her. As we came down from orgasm, she smiled at me. "You'd better get into the shower." I nodded, withdrawing my still-hard cock from her. "God that was good." She cooed. "I can't wait until next week's bridge night!"