All Comments on 'The Bathroom Surprise'

by JamieB

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Incredible

<<I went back into the bathroom, shut the door, and started to pull down my shorts, when suddenly I noticed a woman sitting on the toilet. >> Come on, where does this guy live, Buckingham Palace? How can you not see a woman on the bog as soon as you go into a bathrooom?

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
More chapters

Thats incredible JamieB,

i loved the part of the bridge lady that ended up in the bathroom with the boy why didnt you have her end up in the shower naked with him and have him fuck her in the ass and every other part then the other women in the bridge club have the mom watch him.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Unreal

I could not understand how you got into the bathroom with her sitting on the toilet without your seeing her at once?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
How old is the character ?

18 or ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Proofread Please

Proofread please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
idiot

lots of bathrooms are big enough so you cannot see the toilet when you first come in the door. Unreal, you must live in a shithole. Go out and make some money so you can afford a real bathroom. Same for you incredible..you must be living in the same shithole as unreal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
give the guy a break

I liked it and think the negative comments are unjustly harsh. All the unrealistic comments make me laugh, how many of the stories on this site are realistic. Why not just enjoy the fantasy for what it is. This is nothing more than a brief look into someone else's perversions and frankly I thought it was fun. Thanks for the story Jamie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
older women

Always a good story where the is age seperation Really good story

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good story

quick fun fuck-nice characters-good plot-line, spur-of-the-moment fucking, great idea-

well done thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous