All Comments on 'The Beauty Salon Manager'

by Tween2Legs

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SpreadHerCheeksAndFeast1SpreadHerCheeksAndFeast1almost 10 years ago
Taste her.

While she was still bent over the table he should have licked, sucked and tongue fucked her asshole after licking her pussy clean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
totally ignore

Totally ignore the previous poster as good sex doesn't require any form of nor variety of anal sex. A good story like this would be a complete wreck to have included it.

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 10 years ago
No, Really???

I'm sorry but this story just does not ring true, or even possible. Certainly would be nice if I could get fucked that easily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: totally ignore

No, ignore the moron who can't stand it when others dare to have a different opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Story needs development, a scene setting that is realistic and a conclusion that is believable.

I scored it with a 1, but would have given 0 if it was available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmmmmm............

Well it would be more intresting if you made the man abuse her,and without much choice,fuck her. I love it when the women are abused and don't like it!!! But still pretty good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Like it!

I've seen some big-titted women in retail stores. They feed my fantasy just like this story does. I like him not being able to find words for this. Then he takes a chance and she understands and they both take advantage of the opportunity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous