All Comments on 'The Blonde Ch. 02'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
peteinchicagopeteinchicagoalmost 14 years ago
Not Bad!

Looking forward to the next chapter. I think he made a mistake marrying the bitch, she has to many mental issues. I'll bet she's been cheating on him with her boss even before the last trip. He'd be better off without the slut, who needs to deal with her fucked up head, and living with someone who treats him like that, who needs it? Maybe her boss is trying to sp[lit them up, but if she buys into it, condeming her husband without discussion then she's not worth fighting for. Dump the insecure, cheating slut and move on.

energystarenergystaralmost 14 years ago
my guess is Don Harrington still works for Damon

or was set up. in fact he is Gay. Just fun guessing where this goes. My next guess is that we find out what his brother does for living and he helps resolve this. Ohio is a great writer and builds great tension that I cannot but to try to guess where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Damon is finally succesful

Damon's set-up works perfectly well and he will fuck Amy senseless. Unfortunately for him Jack's brother will probably punish him severely but it will not save this nearly perfect marriage between a paranoic hush puppy and a supernaive woman.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 14 years ago
Only pretty, what a pity!

Our hero is being set up. I have always felt that a man should get rid of a wife that falls for one of these plots, even if the evidence is damning. This is tightly woven, but we have enough information to know the one guy is gay, he was transferred and not fired, her boss wants her and will ruin her marriage, and our hero is about as dull as a butter knife for not understanding the situation better. If a woman drugs and rapes me... shit, I cannot even imagine that scenario! If Damon saved Tommie, where was the lab report and the hospital room? A real doctor would admit her if she was not responsive. Thanks, Ohio, for posting so soon and for setting up the confrontation for us. I will be looking for the next chapter quite eagerly!

SeuratSeuratalmost 14 years ago
Nidely done! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Once gin, you have piqued my interest. Now I'm just waiting for the payoff!

BriteaseBriteasealmost 14 years ago
Vintage Ohio

It's like an adventure story, with sexy bits. Absolutely great and perhaps the best final line in a series that I've ever read.

magmamanmagmamanalmost 14 years ago
Still interesting..

The wife now appears to be a bit of a knothead, on the overly untrusting side. Which would mean she isn't much of a wife. Now some women do have that magic "something', and very often they are NOT exactly the most beautiful, rather the opposite.

Combine beauty with that magic "something" and the result is that more often than not that men do not approach as easily.

It's a bit of a reach to think that someone would go to such a crazy extent as to hire a woman to drug the husband...? Just to set up some way of getting at his wife? While there certainly are men that could/would use nearly any method, they are considered rapists in society and not really much of a man.

The wife appears to be still untrusting even when presented with proof? Which means she is not much of a wife, not really.

A wife in love will stand by her man even when faced with fact and against all odds, normally. Even beaten, we often see them stand and cry out that he did not mean it, then go right back for more.

Yes, very very hard to believe her, yet oddly still interesting.

This is intended as a critique, yet it gets a score of "5" from me for good writing and being...interesting?

I sit here wondering where I would go with this if I were writing it, and darned if I can see an obvious conclusion? It can't be good, I would think.

Yes. Interesting, even fascinating! This fan awaits.

Thanks.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
disappointing and very cliche

the Baby thing... and now the amazingly stupid husband who can never seem to get his wife to talk to him.....

and this is after the Brother advised him to always communicate...

seems to me the wife is the one who isnt communicating

curioussscuriousssalmost 14 years ago
I agree with HDK

I saw his comment first but I thought as I read the story that the 'firing' scene was a bit cliched. A set up indeed.

Whatever happens, can't wait for the next chapter.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
all too predictable... wife's EXCUSE "about her past" NOT working anymore

Tommie's excuse that he has had Bad experiences so her behavior is understandable or acceptable or to be excused NO longer working

Older Brother David advised Jack to keep the lines of communication open for the marriage to survive which Given Tommie past would be essential

But what do you do when Tommie is the one who will NOT talk?

It does NOT matter at all IF the Boss stage the whole date rape drug thing with the other guy . That is TANGENTIAL to the main issue.

FIRST .... The wife reads a Legit medical report from a REAL doctor.... and Lab that her husband was Drugged and set up... and that this Karen person was fake....

SO she goes to work to tell her boss... and the wife comes home ANGRIER and more upset than before...??

and Jack lets that slide????? No way. sorry Ohio is waaaaaaay beyond believeable.

Keep in Mind that this is AFTER Tommie totally Fucked up the 1st time... Tommie was told ... By SOMEONE.... who we dont know.... that Jack has this woman on this side ... who under a supposed case of mistaken identity thought out hero was some other guy.

If the kissing mistake Identity thing took 30-45 seconds any LEGIT witness ....or friend of a friend..... who saw the incident would of report the WHOLE thing.

Instead Tommie shuts HIM out for NO reason... when told the truth NEVER apologizes to Jack .

Tommie is the one who is NOT communicating here.

Jack should move out and end this marriage now. She has way too much baggage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
go away

go away, no two people could be this dumb, does everybody in your story carry drugs, either he was drugged or she was drugged, she won't tell her idiot husband anything and he won't push his idiot wife to tell him anything yet they both have degree from college and good jobs. If this story makes sense to you the author and your fans then i am in big trouble because it makes no sense to me and that scares me.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 14 years ago
I think I see where this is headed . . .

Jack may not be quite as smart as his brother, but he's still fairly intelligent per the story. Knowing how paranoid Tap gets about even a hint of a woman being near her husband (as with the answering machine message from his former friend with 'benefits'), he really should have told her about the redhead who came on to him in the bar. By not mentioning it and then, of course, her finding out about it, her 'trust' issues are simply given a boost. Frankly, no matter how attractive and/or nice a woman seems, the baggage she's carrying can rear its ugly head and bite just when one least expects it. Good story, anxious to see how it all plays out.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 14 years ago
Uh Oh, this is getting good Ohio.....

Ohio,

This is getting good (We) can speculte where this is going but don't anyone forget, this is Ohio. Great and getting better. I wonder if L, at The Limited is a fan....being from Columbus, and all.

write on Ohio, looking forward to the next chapter.

x

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754almost 14 years ago
It's time to get some help from Big Brother

Maybe his older brother can look into this. He could find out the truth fairly quickly.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
about Vulcan comments

Yes we can see where this all headed.... ALL ABOARD THE FORCED RECONCILIATION train!!! ....first stop contrived Junction

sure Jack should of told her about the woman at the Bar. Granted.

But lets assume the mysterious woman at the Bar thing was a set up... how would the bad guy... the wife's boss.???... KNOW that Jack would NOT his wife anything about it for weeks and weeks?

How would the bad guy KNOW that Tommie would never mention it to JACK for week and weeks ?

Indeed how COULD the bad guy stage this event knowing that Jack and Tommie would both react EXACTLY according to his evil nefarious Plan.....

MOREOVER... once Katie told jack.... about why Tommie was so angry and withdrawn from him... Jack NEVER asks...

"wait a second ... how did Tommie only get half of that story? ".... Jack NEVER asks or even thinks to ask... who told Tommie about that mysterious woman thing...

BY THEEND OF THE STORY ... the wife will have fucked 5 men or her boss 15 times... or something equally outrageous....Jack will get 100% of the blame... NO one in OHIO's story will ever say to Tommie.... "girl you are fucked up in the head" .... and all this pressure will be brought to bear on Jack ...

Yawn.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
a great piece of writing

but the shit the hubby has deal with is crap.there a lot of marriage doom before they start.they need help mentallly.this hubby is catching hell for her shortcomings. she isn't the smartest one on the block in common sense.

incestor007incestor007almost 14 years ago
Good and Believable to me.

Drugs common now a days, And for now i can think only one who could be behind this all is Damon. Why he would go to such a length? For a man to go this extent, woman must be incredibly beautiful, In touch for long time and man must be powerful or rich to spend money for these dirty tricks. And man should be falling for her genuinely for long time not for quick sex, or fling. Or he could have some other purpose. And for woman i believe some woman could be stupid like this specially blonds and funniest thing is when these women think they learn their lesson and are smarted now, they do things even more stupid. This is biggest problems with dumb woman they dont think they are one. And about college graduate, there is no link between literate and being smarter for women. I have seen many girls in my college who were toppers in studies as well as in dumbness. But I also agree she has too much baggage. Personally I would not have taken so long to dump her. And where this story is going i believe she is going to cheat, and I dont think she would wake up before fall. well if you think from her point of view, she might be right to get suspicion after all these rumors , but not right for hiding it from him. She should not be blamed for not trusting him, but for not telling him. Most of the marriages die in this way. You cant tell distrust is reasonable or not unless you live with person yourself, so we should assume it is reasonable not trust him for some time, but not discussing it like married couple is mistake. The past she had also support her suspicion, but that is her problem right? when you do whatever you can do to make someone trust you, and she still does not trust you, then their is nothing you can do, so I would have given up, also she has not been a wife for a long time, why would one want to live in a marriage, where your spouse does not trust you, communicate with you, not happy i assume. IT is a stage where intelligent people will say "It is not worknig" and move on, no hard feeling, no hurt no revenge, no remorse. I can fight for a woman to get her to marry me but after that "Sorry dear, we did not include that in our marriage vows". Nice story, great work as always expected from you. You are one of the best on lit. New readers always always hook up on lit after reading stories from writers like you, and regular readers always look forward for you submissions, me too.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Anticipation ....

Boy, you really have us worked up. I agree with guesses that Damon & Don are in cahoots. I also agree that her past is being overused. They have been together for years. He has gone above and beyond the call of duty over and over to reassure her. Granted that this setup is clever and that Damon is probably whispering in her ear to amplify her fears. However, many of these loving wife stories hinge on the wife not trusting her husband. When things get tough a couple should turn to each other, not friends or relatives, to sort things out. She is still refusing to talk to him when things are upsetting her. At this point that is HER failing not his. He asks and she refuses. It's getting a little old. I would have had a come-to-Jesus meeting a long time ago to let her know how things needed to be straightened out. Refusal to talk is flat out unacceptable. You cannot maintain a marriage like that. Of course now he knows someone is setting him up. Unfortunately this feels like she is going to let her distrust drive their marriage off a cliff. That's really sad that after all the respect he has given her that she is going to destroy them. Long term malicious plotting deserves MASSIVE retaliation. Damon needs to go down hard and with big time humiliation. I suspect his bother will have a hand in that. I look forward to the conclusion.

cpetecpetealmost 14 years ago
never marry someone with more problems then you!

A good who-done-it story. Looks like a set up by the Boss. How Ohio has the husband find out , how many guys does the wife bang and will they get together or kick her to the curb is where Ohios writing excels.

I think it is the butler with a candlestick in the basement & vote for the husband to bail ASAP!

energystarenergystaralmost 14 years ago
Think Harry maybe wrong about where this is headed.

HIV says this is leading to ALL ABOARD THE FORCED RECONCILIATION train!!! If she cheats on him, My guess with how the husband reacted to his first wife cheating is they are finished. He may under stand she was played, but I do not see him going back. Of course one man knows for sure how this will end. Interesting to see how this finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Happy ending

This is a good story and like some of the others here I believe the Boss is setting up Tommie and the Husband just so he can get to the wife. Too many stories here on Literotica end in either 3 ways. Heartbreak for the husband when he realizes his marriage is destroyed and he decides to move on with his life. Revenge, if and when he decides to go after the cheaters in question, sometimes the wife or the cheater who instigated it all. And finally forced reconcilliation; where the Husband accepts he was a 'bad husband' and decides to try to make it up to his wife. The very same wife who didn't trust him, cheated on him and never once communicated her concerns for him. The same wife who disrespected their marriage and trashed the bonds of that marriage. Very rarely do we read stories in which the husband gets wise and manages to stop the affair before it starts. Very rarely do we get true happy endings to stories here on Literotica. Its my sincere hope that this story follows the happy ending I outlined, where the Marriage grows stronger for the adversity it faced and not destroyed. The Husband is doing everything he can to be a good Husband but the wife is just so suspicious, so insecure it makes his goal of a happy marriage just that much more difficult. Its my hope to see one of those rare happy ending stories....but after reading some of the authors previous work I'm not gonna hold my breath.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanalmost 14 years ago
as some others have said,

I read the first chaper and I looked at the comments and the "hot" rating and thought I must have read ANOTHER story, because the one I had just finsihed reading didn't sound that "hot" or clever or good, to deserve all the "you're an awesome writer, ohio" comments. <p>

Ohio IS a good writer; but this story is below average, even for him. No, especially for him. Chapter 2 makes it even more so... that it is a mindless story about dumb and dumber... Of course, perhaps Ohio has already thought this out from the outset and will be able to weave the cliche story into a coherent, good, affective one later on? <p>

So far, however, this story --- htese two chapters --- merits no more than a 3 star rating. And that's really generous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A Tale Of Two Stories

This follow-up chapter started and ended with a whimper not a bang. It's predecessor was as clear and erotic as this one was murky and bland. What happened ohio? Talk about a tale of two different stories. Here's hoping that the third chapter is a charm.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 14 years ago
AS DO

most of the people who have commented so far, I guess Damon is the one setting the woman up so he can have her, and that Dave will ride in for the rescue. BUT-----I don't worry too much about the inconsistent and foolish reactions TAP has. This is a STORY, after all, and we owe the writer a willing suspension of disbelief about his characters as long as the character's actions are not totally unbelievable and are not totally inconsistent with past behavior. People act stupidly, irrationally and against their own best interest all the time in real life......even not knowingly.

Bottom line, OHIO has created a situation which has captured my and (from the heavy responses so far) many other reader's attention and interest. I will be watching for the next chapter of this story on Literotica with extreme interest, just as I waited for this chapter. If getting people interested and speculating about a story's outcome is what a good writer does, than OHIO is more than just a good writer.

Keep it going!

ILienBagby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What happened to our hero?

In the first chapter he is perceptive can figure out what's going on. In this chapter he knows that he is not cheating on her. When he finds out through her friends about the "cheating" he knows he was set up and he doesn't ask how she heard about the incident. Her boss "saves" her from a drugged encounter and no charges are pressed? He proves that he was set up and he doesn't find out through his own company how the meeting was set up? He is the one who should be paranoid. He is the one married to the irresistible woman.

Our hero is a nice guy who wouldn't put up with his first wife's cheating. His new wife doesn't seem to be worth the effort. I hope the final chapter can fix things. Wife seems to make herself a victim in every one of her past relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Dump the Wife!!

The wife thinks she is better than the husband. Whether she is banging the boss yet is irrelevent. She will be soon enough. Let him have her. The husband is looking like a scared weakling, grasping at straws to keep his precious wife happy. The husband played the best card in the deck! It is called the "truth!". If the wife can't handle that or doesn't want to handle that, then tell her to get lost. She thinks that she is beautiful so she has a different set of rules that allow her to ignore the true facts so that she can screw around on her husband for some kind of imagined retribution. In many of these story "build ups", the husband more often then not is made to look like a spineless dummy begging to keep his wife. I hope that Ohio let's this husband "grow a pair" in the next chapter so that he can get on with his life without this poor excuse for a wife. Also, Ohio, you are one of the best authors on this site. Keep writng and thanks for sharing. Ohio, USA

bartolobartoloalmost 14 years ago
what do they call a mystery within a mystery. an enigma?

In this attempted plot Jack is the target and the reason for the attempted breakup of the couples an enigma. As example, the Black Dahlia Murder occurring in January 1947 in was not something as obvious as the result of Black Dahlia's teasing a boyfriend once to often, but rather it was related to an attempt to portray the dissected body of Dahlia surrealistically much as French artists did on canvas. The reason for portraying Jack as a cheater seems unclear. The person(s) responsible would have to know about Tommie's history and understand how she would react to Jack's womanizing. There was no problem until Tommie changed jobs. The persons responsible wants to destroy the marriage for their own reasons but they are not professionals at doing it - as it was found that there was no planned meeting in Chicago and Karen was not a company employee. I am looking forward to Chapter 3 of this excellent, continuing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
at what point do you....

...say enough is enough? huh? there has to be a line somewhere and hell, one of his fears was that she was so suspicious that it could end up causing them to separate. Another thing, she said she wanted to talk to damon after reading his blood work but instead of talking to her husband, she comes home all mopy and shit. i have a bad feeling about where this story is gonna end up and frankly no matter what you write, he obviously needs to try and work things out with her, up until a certain point where he then needs to leave and try to move on.

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Moving Tale

Look, the whole idea, of having a person get distant and not talk to you is extremely frustrating and it is easy to overreact. According to the LW Canon obviously Tommie is going to cheat, though at this point revenge would be irrelevant for her, so she must be doing it for fun and pleasure.

The business of not being able to have a child can knock a couple for a loop and the weight falls on the one who is incapable. Makes me wonder if fertility test before marraige would not be a good idea, in fact, I remember reading about a South American Indian tribe where only pregnant women could marry! Of course that only proves that she is fertile......

Nice story that holds are attention, Ohio. Thanks.

kelly_kellykelly_kellyalmost 14 years ago
Damon The Demon...

Interesting story — but it could go the way other readers have mentioned. After reading this chapter the first impression is — that Damon the demon is the puppet master and he's the one who's running the show. We still don’t know if Tap is sleeping with Damon the demon. Her suspicions and not trusting her husband is really going to cause dearly. It’s really funny — someone say’s “they” saw her husband with another woman, she trust them, but doesn’t talk to her hubby. Agreed, she was burned in the past — very badly, but her behavior is quite childish. And I think it’s time to take some help from big brother. Whatever the outcome — I’m really looking forward for it.

~Kelly~

romaq7705romaq7705almost 14 years ago
what's your point harry?

Harry you are trolling again! Did you even read the story?

In your post “about Vulcan comments”, you ask. “ Indeed how COULD the bad guy stage this event knowing that Jack and Tommie would both react EXACTLY according to his evil nefarious Plan.....”

Your stupidity is breathtaking. Here is the answer. NO, bad guy/mastermind didn’t know how Tommie and jack will react. BUT, surely he had a very good basis for jack’s action/inaction.

From page 2,. Katie says "she doesn't know what to think, Jack. She figures that if it was something innocent, you would have told her about it. And apparently, this is not the first time."

See harry? If you only read the story, you would have known the bar incident wasn’t the first shot. The bad guy has been testing the waters by putting jack in “compromising” albeit “harmless” situations by being seen..”with good-looking women, having drinks or dinner or stuff."

Note that the bar incident worked for 3 weeks. How do we know it’s 3 weeks? In the same conversation with eric and Katie, she asks jack “"Back in January, Jack, three weeks ago, Tommie and I went to Cincinnati for Emily's bridal shower, remember? We were gone Saturday and Sunday?… "What did you do that Saturday night?"

Obviously, the plan didn’t hold- jack and Tommie talked. They were good for a few weeks until the Chicago trip. Since the bar incident didn’t work, the bad guy had to execute plan B- the Karen thing.

But wait, you end your rant with:

“BY THEEND OF THE STORY ... the wife will have fucked 5 men or her boss 15 times... or something equally outrageous....Jack will get 100% of the blame... NO one in OHIO's story will ever say to Tommie.... "girl you are fucked up in the head" .... and all this pressure will be brought to bear on Jack

Really harry? How do you know Tommie will do something outrageous in chap3? Do you have an advance copy? Are you the author now? Really? wanna bet tommie doesn't do anything "outrageous?

Come on harry. Read the story. Stop trolling!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Harry I think you may be assuming too much....

...though there is plenty of empirical evidence to support your belief. But this time I see the hubster as having been written as a strong enough character to say "Ba Bye" to the egocentric bim. I do not like gaping plot invention holes and this tale has more than one. Including the forced ambiguity re his "rape". I am particularly pissed that the author never brought up the Idea of a surrogate pregnancy, which surely would have been considered. So you have a bunch of contrived events being used to create the set-up, but the events are not believable. Still a good read as always but simply because of authors writing skills, not because it's a gripping believable plot.

netviper21netviper21almost 14 years ago
Three parter

If this is a three parter it looks like he will be making this last chapter probably around 6 or 7 pages long.

And i have to agree with MGM, how you are going to close this up is pretty rocky ground. One thing i see coming is her getting gang banged, and her friends Katie and Eric blaming him. One thing i don't understand is why Tommie doesn't see that he has dealt with a cheating bitch before and wouldn't do that with her. Well i guess if i wasn't writing this comment i wouldn't care about your story! Love it can't wait to read more!

rainbow001rainbow001almost 14 years ago
Great Story

Thank you for posting this, well written and captivating. Interested to see where you are heading although the marriage is probably dead I am curious to see how she explains herself to him in the end.

bartolobartoloalmost 14 years ago
Adding to what I've said earlier in the chapter ............

................ I agree with many commenters that Damon is intimately involved in the unusual goings on. He may turn out to be the ring leader. Tommie's feeling tire so many evenings at home would suggests that she's possibily not getting enough sleep - perhaps because she may be Damon's aid during the day but her evenings are spent entertaining visiting CEO's and other business people - seeing to it that their visits to the corporate offices of Grand Springs are totally enjoyable as well as being profitable.

I don't think that in the sense of it Tommie is cheating. Jack knows her too well in all respects. I doubt she's hiding anything from him prior to her new job with Damn's company. I have gotta trust Tommie to do the right things if she is being blackmailed or otherwise. If you can't trust Tommie in this story can you trust any wife, or husband, in Loving Wives?

KirkelKirkelalmost 14 years ago
Bunch of assumptions and lack of communication!

At 1st I loved this story but now its turning into one of those movies where no one communicates and everything (I MEAN EVERYTHING) bad that can happen, does happen!

This just doesn't happen in real life.

I'll finish reading it because I love Ohio's stories, but if this was a movie, I'd tend to walk out and just ask someone how it ended.

It's too stressful to watch when you know it didn't have to happen that way. Kind of like a horror where everyone goes off on their own to look for the bad guy who can't be killed. "Stay the hell together," I yell. Do they listen...

So my take is, yeah, Damon set it up from the beginning and staged everything, especially the drug rescue. I'll wait and see.

Rob

JakeDKJakeDKalmost 14 years ago
Cliché and too far fetched.... boring.

This story is in the top 10 of most written stories in the LW section on Lit. It's been written so many times it's not even funny AND it has no hold in reality. I usually like ohio's writting, but this is a pretty bad story.

thesoundandfurythesoundandfuryalmost 14 years ago
Very solid

Pretty amazed at some of the comments here. This story is solid. The characters jump off the page as real and living--I don't think it would illicit so much criticism as it has if they did not. Ohio has always gone about creating controversial stories where not every husband is a wimp or a vindictive a-hole, and women who aren't bitches or airheads. The situation set up feels real, and that's primarily because of the set-up in chapter 1. We know what these characters went through, we know their motives. Stop nit-picking.

My criticisms, as always, are directed to the fact that a story about an attractive blonde (I mean, it IS called The Blonde!) isn't scintillating enough. The story could really sear off the computer screen as these characters are thrown into the blender and mixed up. But that's just my take, of course. Plot-wise, I'm forever envious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
fwiw... I kind of agree with harry.

First about the mysterious woman and the bar incident... romanqq you are missing HIV bigger point.

WHY didn't tommie simply ask jack about what she was told? And why didn't jack try to find out who gave that that very slanted report to his wife?

Think about it.

The entire premise of the story is based on jack going out of his way to show that he is not a cheater! !!! Now he finds out that his wife has heard this half truth half l

Lie story that has totally undone his YEARS of work... and jack doesn't want to know who told his wife this bs??

Seems very unlikely to me.

Now suppose tommie has not actually cheated....perhaps she has done everything but actual intercourse...

Then we still have a major problem here. Jack has done nothing wrong but in every instance the wife has.

They have been together for several YEARS now. At what point does the wife stop using her past as an excuse?

I think these issues Harry has raised are legitimate.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A good story but I think the plot is a little thin

It would really surprise me if her boss isn't behind of everything that has happened to them.

Her boss is using her non-trust of men against her, and is trying to break her and her husband up in order to get her into his bed.

I hope that there is a grand twist to this plot and it makes my theroy suck. I would love for the bad guy to be his brother, just trying to get his cock into Tommie.

I guess we'll just have to wait to see who the bad guy really is.

Thanks.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
for my friend Romanq

dude the fact that I post ideas views or analysis that you dont agree with is one thing. To accuse ME of deliberately trolling ..

dude you can go fuck a duck.

I do not KNOW is Tommie has or has not cheated. So sure I should of said it differently.... but my point still stands and Many others agree with ME.

They have been together for several years now. that should of given him some brownie points. Jack dated her " carefully" and in a different way.

Again that should of earned him some good will.

If jack erred in NOT telling Tommie about the mysterious lady at the Bar incident that does NOT justify her reaction.

and as I said earlier based on how the author has premised the ENTIRE story on Jack being well aware of Tommie's past experiemce being a different kind of man... Jack SHOULD be the least bit curious as to who told Tommie... and WHY only half the story was told.

as for the rest... all one has to do is read OHIO's other stories .

I dont care if the boss is behind a nefarious scheme to fuck the wife or is it was the VP that was supposedly fired.

It seems to me this story is headed towards a wife get out of jail free card... because of her past... or it was the evil boss.... etc etc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Manipulating the events

Ohio, I love your stories. I'm writing this to you, but all these other knuckleheads need to read it too. I'm retired, and have all day, every day to sit and watch movies on TV. In nearly every cop, or mystery movie I watch, I find places where in order to have a movie, and not just have to close the thing down right in the middle, the writers have to manipulate the events a little just as you have done. I find places where, say a woman who has been told that someone is trying to kill her, will end up walking down a street in a bad section of town, at 2:00am and sure 'nuff, here comes the bad guy to try to kill her. For a long time I did just what a lot of these guys are doing, in that I would question, and even get mad at the woman if I was really into the story for not listening to her friend, the cop, who had warned her. "Im a big girl John, I can take care of myself." Well, it always turns out that she wasn't a big enough girl, and should have never walked down that street alone, in the middle of the night. They put these things in the stories just to make them long enough to be a story, and to try to make them interesting. I know that's exactly what you were doing by not having Tommie quiz Jack about every thing she was hearing at work. If she had done that, and he explained every little thing to her satifaction, where could the story have gone from there. It, for the most part would have been over.

From then on, every story she heard at work from her boss, or whoever was spreading this baloney, she would have just blown it off, and desreguarded it. Please don't let these guys make you stop writing your stories. Your fans miss them too much. There are so many on here that really are just junk, and not worth reading, that guys like you with a real talent need to keep at it.

tastesgreattastesgreatalmost 14 years ago
Thanks Ohio!

Ohio has been one of my top 2 or 3 writers since I started reading on this site. Thanks for sharing your talents. I just wish I could get into this tale but so far it's hasn't grabbed my attention. Hope the next chapter or two will do it. Thanks again for all your efforts...

teh568teh568almost 14 years ago
Liked the Story

Didn't like the cliff hanger ending. Too many writers stop the story line of thier stories before the end. If chapter three comes out soon, forget this comment. It was a great story though.

sirsemegasirsemegaalmost 14 years ago
Such a shame, too predictable

Good writing, but the story is too predictable. It's a shame because these are interesting characters, but the plot seems a bit of a retread.

size14shoesize14shoealmost 14 years ago
PAs who travel = bad news

When Tap brought up changing jobs, I said to myself, "Oh shit!" Personal Assistant who has to travel with boss and spend the evening having dinner unless hubby is along. She is spending more quality time with Damon than she is with her husband since she has to 'work' late a couple of nights a week.

Damon? Doug? Predators both. Very slick at getting the confidence of the wife. Both are going to cause the break-up of a marriage. It seems to me that women are falsely lured to break-up with their husband when another man is in their immediate present. How many stories on Lit have the wife leave the husband only to find very shortly that it was a big mistake and Mr. Wonderful either got the hell out of Dodge or physically abused her?

I can get how many see the only way for Jack is to kick Tap to the curb but my heart goes out to Tap as well. She is going to be equally big loser in the end unless the story goes another way than the obvious way it seems.

Is Brother Dave the bad guy or is BD going to ride in and see that justice is done?

I'm as anxious as the next to see what ohio has in store for us. I hope every last one of us is wrong. Actually, I'd like to see Jack get some revenge pussy from DAmon's hot wife. Let Damon have Tap; get Damon's wife and Jack together. Fuck'em both.

So these are the thoughts of a stupid, idiot, faggot, wimp with an IQ the size of his shoe. Not worth commenting on.

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wake up

When is this idiot going to wake up and figure out the Damon is behind all this crap that is going on. Our hero is coming across as some kind of idiot and focusing on who is in front of him, instead of who is arranging his wife's out of town trips.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 14 years ago
:-(

I don't like to rush to judgment but this is so predictable. I grew suspicious the moment I read about the "drug in the drink" trick.

I generally liek Ohio's work but unless he pulls a major plotting weave out of his hat, this plot line is so threadbare you can seen clean through it. And that would be a shame because the story and concept are basically good. I will be interested in seeing what comes up next.

Regards

C

FireFox59FireFox59almost 14 years ago
Oh Well

I was going to wait until the last chapter to comment but since it didn't post today i can't resist. Ohio is one of my favorite authors on Lit. but I'm really having a hard time getting into this story. Jack comes across as somewhat wimpy to me and Tommie is a major head case to say the least. Therefore I really don't have anyone to root for in this story. If Tommie is cheating on Jack I do hope his brother David unleashes the "hounds of hell" on her and her lover(s). The B.S. she put Jack through about cheating on her when he hadn't and then her cheating if she did calls for maximum revenge. Looking forward to the final chapter.

energystarenergystaralmost 14 years ago
i doubt it

but what if it is brother that is doing this? How is that for a twist? To me it will be too much like "There's Somthing about Mary".

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 14 years ago
The fact that

this couple has established that someone is trying to set the husband up should negate any further attempt to do exactly that. Everytime Tommie hears or sees hubby misbehaving, make a note of who pointed it out. This is not rocket science. The couple only needs to pay attention to all the signs and indicators and discuss them since they already have proof of foul play.

Once they have learned that someone is trying to ruin their marriage, and in this story they have learned that fact, it should no longer be possible to do so and they should easily detemine who is behind it. For both spouses to be drugged and almost raped and then ignore it and the reason for it, indicates a very stupid couple. If the wife still falls for this scheme now that her eyes have been opened she is not fit to be married to anyone! If he allows it, he is too stupd to be allowed to reproduce. Tell us that in the end, her sister will carry her child for her and, well, let's see.

thesoundandfurythesoundandfuryalmost 14 years ago
Maybe I'm too sentimental...

Looking from the outside in, it's pretty easy to make judgments on the two people in this marriage. But in the thick of it, we often act irrationally. Additionally, I can suspend disbelief a little for the sake of storytelling. If everyone acted like perfectly logical human beings, then where would the drama be? I tolerance to suspend that disbelief, however, seems to be higher than others.

Would be interesting though if the mastermind wasn't the boss. I have a pretty good feeling this isn't going to turn out to be Tommie sleeping with a bunch of guys, though, such a twist would be so counter to all that's been set up until this point. Think about Damon as a nice foil to Jack. Both men wanted her. Both men set about quite elaborate plots to get her. Only Jack's was done pure-heartedly. Damon's was not. Kind of neat, in that respect.

bartolobartoloalmost 14 years ago
Can this story be that simple?

Most people commenting see the story taking a direct course. In this instance, Damon's wanting and getting Tommie because she is very beautiful. Okay, but there's got to be more to this story than that. Tommie and Jack really hit it off after they met (Chapter 1). They married and their attraction for one another did slow some but not much .... Then Tommie wants to change jobs and finds what she wants with Damon and his chain of stores scattered over all the large cities in all of the states of Midwest. I could see where Tommie might enhance Damon's business by entertaining visiting CEO and other business types to corporate headquarters. Yet I view Damon as a man who can have practically anything he wants: have a person killed, have a dozen of the most beautiful women around him anytime or all the time, successfully run for governor of a Midwestern State. Is this simply a game with Damon just wanting to take Tommie away from her husband? That would make for a boring story.

I cannot see why Damon is going to bother to seduce the wife of an average married guy. Perhaps I haven't read enough mystery stories but I would ask simply: Why does Damon want Tommie so badly. What does she offer to him, other than being his administrative assistant with benefits?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The Psychology...

of this couple needs to be understood. "The Blonde" might be so incredibly UNTRUSTING because SHE is untrustworthy. That is apparent in so many relationships. Hubby has to have that in the back of his mind. She may have pulled the wool over his eyes from the very beginning...with her explanation of her "problem". I think Ohio is going to show us that she has been a slut from day ONE. Whadya think?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
stopped reading as soon as you made it clear that

the dumb wife was going to be manipulated and decided NOT to even discuss anything with her hudband.... A LOAD OF FUCKING CRAP and the CLEAR SIGN OF A LAZY WRITER. Pls, stop posting if you don't respect yourself enough to put any effort into your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I knew this was going to go down the toilet

read it anyway...just so I could give it one star...very bad

MarvinSMarvinSover 12 years ago
I'm hooked

I am hooked on this story. Now it's time for me to read ch. 03

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IF BLONDES HAVE MORE FUN AND ARE DUMB

why do they always win. TK U MLJ LV NV

norcal62norcal62about 12 years ago
Let's consider how Ohio has created his characters. This is fiction folks.

I know it's easy to get caught up in a story, but having slogged through so far I'm not caught up in this one. Genghiskan nailed it for me, commenting on the utter lack of reality between the two characters.

The author creates two extreme beings. The dumb blonde, who just can't seem to keep from fucking bad men; continually making bad decisions. The only saving factor for me is that I actually did meet a real woman like this once. She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever talked to, but she slept around indiscriminately apparently and was mystified why she didn't get long better with male coworkers.

Then the male of this tale: a horndog in sheep's clothing. He's consistently shallow in his appraisal of the woman, even when telling he likes her cooking. Just doesn't seem necessary to go to the lengths of this author to set up "dramatic" events to enliven the action and continuing story.

Below average for the LW themes here, even; or especially considering the length.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I hope

we learn, in Chapter 3, how "Karen" got him upstairs after he was drugged. I smell a second party. Could it be the orchestrator of this plan? Is it the guy Dammon fired? How did she become so upset so fast? Were there photos? If so, did she inquire how they came into the possession of the person who showed them to her?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving this

This might just be one of my favorites of yours. Five stars.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
What a cliffhanger!

I did not realize I had read this before until our hero told us Karen did not seem qualified to be meeting with him. I have no idea what is going to happen, but it seems like he is too willing to let Tap drive everything. Another great one from the master? The chap. 3 score would indicate the previous readers thought so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He's SO suspicious and he doesn't look at her license?

That seems both unbelievable and implausible. When did this turn into a murder mystery? A very strange story to this point.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago
Surrogate

If her eggs were fine, then there's no hindrance to getting a child, except for whatever it costs to have a surrogate, probably not cheap, but if they can afford to have a child, they can save up for a surrogate and the procedure to implant the eggs.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
I Agree With Previous Comment

If his sperm is great, and her eggs are good, why in the Hell aren't they considering surrogacy? And...he had 'Karen's' purse in his hand and was suspicious as Hell about everything about Karen...*and didn't check her ID or cell phone or if rohypnol weren't in her purse*? Weak parts of your story. Also, why is Tommie driving this relationship. This is the second time one of them has been drugged since going to work for Damon. She needs to leave that job. She has more reason to leave them than she did from Minestra. Time to get smart or cheat.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still love it. Still five stars. Very engaging storyline. Love the buildup on this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LOST ME MIDDLE PAGE 2

OHIO...middle of page 2 you use a drugged person again...WTF! I've read lots of your stuff and it is mostly good to great. But this piece lost me in the middle of page 2! I won't waste my time reading the rest of it. Clearly unimaginative!!!

I'll go read some other writers for a while. MAYBE i'll come back.

calflashcalflashover 5 years ago
Tommie

I can't believe a girl with so much going for her could be so insecure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Incredible!

It's obvious that they are being targeted. And who more likely than Damon, who has worked for Tommie's trust. We will probably find that the Don episode was a set up and he is now employed in one of Damon's other establishments. He knows that the only way he can get into Tommie's pants is by maligning Jack and convincing her he is cheating. - And looks like he has succeeded!! Very well written. A 5.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Set up??

Someone is trying to frame him so they can screw Tommie??

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Didn't Tommie learn her lesson from the Allison incident?

One thing that crossed my mind when he was talking to his brother, that before they got married that they should BOTH promise to talk about any issues before stewing over it or blowing their tops.

Fuck, he's got PROOF he was drugged, this time he told her before she heard it from someone else, and she's still giving him grief.

Frankly, at this point I'd have HER served! Who wants to be married to a bitch that doesn't trust you, and won't even talk about it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Olfrog14x predicts ...

Epperson set it up with multiple cut-outs.

Olfrog14x

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First off why didn’t he take Karen’s picture with his cellphone!

Why didn’t he look in Karen’s purse for her ID? Why didn’t he call the cops to retain Karen and book her for possible rape until he got the blood check? Women can be charged for raping men!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That damned last sentence again.

I can’t believe she won’t talk it out with him.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First point. His sperm were active and she had healthy eggs. Couldn't they get a surrogate to carry their child to term? the child would be 100% their biological child. Second point. Damon could very well be the serpent in the garden. Why doesn't Jack have him quietly investigated? He knows the effect Tommie has on men. How is Damon clearly immune? Being suspicious and wary, how is Tommie suddenly so trusting of Damon? 4*s.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Jack is really getting setup to be screwed BIG Time. To bad his wife is getting brain washed against him. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, the first part of this story was really good and felt real. Part 2 on the other hand is as bad as part 1 was good. The story moved into fantasy land with Damon (?) going to extreme length to get Tommie. What will part 3 give us, will David the CIA man para-shoot into the action, guns blazing, give Jack his gun so he can finish Damon off just before Damon penetrates...

Ocker53Ocker53over 1 year ago

Yeah I know it’s a story but this is just totally implausible ⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dude needs to cut bait. She ain't worth it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If she went to the hospital, and they found drugs in her blood, they would IMMEDIATELY call the police. Medical professionals are mandatory reporters when they have evidence of a crime, especially felonies. It wouldn’t matter if she wanted to press charges or not, and it definitely wouldn’t matter what her boss thought. When a prosecutor gets a report from the police showing direct physical evidence of attempted rape, they get REALLY excited about putting another bad guy in prison!

Same thing with the MC being drugged. The doctor HAS to report it to the police. They wouldn’t let him leave until they grilled him about the last 24 hours. They would would rightly call him an idiot for getting rid of the honey trap, instead of keeping her there to turn over to thrm.

I know this author is trying to draw out the drama, but his plot is full of dumbass errors!!!

ZK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous