The Blue Life Ch. 07: Mistress Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother was smiling. "You were Masterful, Bobby. And you tamed and freed my heart, and awoke this sexual tigress!" She passionately kissed me, her tongue entering my mouth. And I returned her passion.

"So what do we tell Dad?"

"First thing's first, subbie. On your hands and knees."

I got down on all fours.

"Three with the crop for saying, no, to your Mistress." I started to raise my kilt and expose my ass. "Keep the kilt down this time, Pony-Boy. I liked your reasons. They're kind, thoughtful, and romantic." I lowered the kilt. Blue swung the crop and cracked me across the ass! She connected with the leather drape in the back, but it still stung.

"Thank you, Mistress. That is one. Ungh! Thank you, Mistress. That is two!" The third swipe came under the leather of the kilt. But still on the cloth. It caught me across my upper thighs. "Ow! Thank you, Blue Mistress. That is three."

"And that is enough for now, Pony-Boy. Help me off with my bikini bottoms" She was already undoing the top. Her absolutely perfect breasts were freed. I worked small buckles at her hips of her bikini bottoms. I didn't think I could pull it down, not over and around her boots. "How do you like this outfit?" My mother asked.

"It makes my cock steel-hard, Mom. I mean, Mistress Blue.You're on beyond sexy, and into some other category entirely. But, it's also more than a little intimidating, Mistress. It's very dramatic."

"Good," she said, "that's the effect I was going for."

I undid the second buckle, and her cherry-red bikini bottoms fell off. "Mistress, may I kiss your pussy?"

"I would like that, and would have been upset if you hadn't asked, Pony-Boy." I kissed my mother's labia, teasing along her slit up to her clit which was peeking out from under its hood. "You're so good at that, Bobby. Better than your father. I want you to give him lessons."

I grinned. "Yes, ma'am."

"OK, Pony-Boy. Go get Red's ass ready for fucking."

"But--", I started to explain again.

"You're not going to fuck him," Blue started digging in the Suitcase of Many Wonders, "I will. Oh, and Pony-Boy, if I tell Red to suck your cock, is that alright?"

"If that would please you, Mistress. That would be fine."

"Can you finish in his mouth?"

"Would that excite you, Mom, seeing your Son cum in his father's mouth?"

"Gods, yes!"

"Why?" I was genuinely curious.

"You know how much you love Lesbian Porn, Bobby? You know how much fun we've had, sharing your fantasy about watching me seduce and please another woman, one of your professors, or one of the neighbor ladies? Even when that woman was Jillian, you were excited."

"Yeah, that was hot."

"That's what I think when I fantasize about my two men making love with each other. It's so fucking hot!"

"Really?" I felt stupid. As Blue's Master, I should know what her deepest fantasies and desires are. I should be making every effort to fulfill her desires. Now, as Mistress Blue's subbie, I should put her desires first.

"Really-really," Blue sighed, "Go ready your father for the ass fucking of his life, Pony-Boy."

I came back into the dining room to find my father resting on his forearms. His face was down on the table in the white panties my mother had been stroking him with. He was sniffing and licking the panties when I came in. He snapped back up onto his hands when he heard me, and looked embarrassed, like a dog who just jumped up and got food from the dinner table.

"It's OK, Red. I've been instructed to ready your ass for the fucking of your life, that is what our Mistress said."

My father bit his lower lip and looked worried. "Are you going to fuck my ass, Master?"

"Not this time, Dad."

My Dad sighed. "You're just so big."

"I'm only six and a half inches. I'm not like Porn-Star big, Red. But, I just found out that Mom really likes seeing us please each other. It turns her on, big time."

"Of course," My Dad shrugged, "I knew that."

"You did? How come you never told me?"

"Because you're the Master and I assumed you already knew," my father said blankly. "You've made me lick and suck your cock before."

"Yeah, but that was just to show I'm Master."

My father gave me a blank look. He was confused. "You ARE the Master, Sir. You don't have to prove that to anybody, especially me."

"Do you like it when I make you suck my cock, Dad?"

"You're the Master and I'm just the Worm. It doesn't matter what I like. I just do it."

"Yeah, but do you like it?"

"Yes. I do. You're not like Nick. And, even when you tell me to do something, you're not just out to..." His voice trailed off.

"What, Dad?"

"You're never just out to just hurt me. Nick gets off on that."

"Never, Dad." I stood next to him.

"Plus, you're a lot better looking than Nick." I shrugged at the compliment. "And you've got a much nicer cock. It's powerful and...sexy." My Dad grinned in a shy way.

I smiled. "I'm glad you think my cock is sexy, Red. OK. I've got a job to do, and I don't want Mistress to tan my ass again."

"She did that? Why?"

"I'm her subbie, and I disobeyed her. I had it coming. But it was sort of exciting too."

"I know!" My Dad said, with an understanding from experience.

"Piggie-Boy, did you like when I was pushing that plug in your ass?"

"Yes, Master. It made my cock throb."

I picked up the panties and started stroking my father. "You've got a beautiful cock, Piggie. I'm not just saying that."

"Thank you, Master. The cock-ring is making me stiffer than usual."

I began toying with my father's ass with my index finger. "Your cock tastes good too."

"You've never had my cock in your mouth, Sir."

"Yeah. About that. I sort of sucked off Jillian last night, Dad." I pressed my finger inside my father's ass. It was already lubed from the butt plug and it slid in easily, to the second knuckle.

"You what?"

"I don't like to kiss and tell. But Mom and I sort of seduced Jillian. We didn't do anything she didn't want to do. We didn't dominate her. But, she ate Mom's pussy, while I took her pretty cock in my mouth."

"Did Jillian, you know, cum there?"

"Yeah. It was good. She said that was a first for her."

"Nick would never do that for her. I'm sure of it. I'm glad she liked it. I'm glad you liked it too, I wish I could have been there." It was a strange thing to say, since my Dad is Jillian too. "Bobby. I'm glad she likes you. I know what I said before, but if you want to date her, and she likes you, you have my blessing."

I pressed my finger, deep in my Dad's butt, feeling for his prostate. My father groaned and his cock twitched in my hand. "Feel that, Dad?"

"Oh, Master! What are you doing to me?"

I began gently working, pressing my Dad's prostate in time with my jerking his shaft with the panties. "We were talking about the G-spot before. That's a certain patch inside a woman's vagina that feels good to be rubbed and pressed on. I'm going to show you later, on Mom. OK? I'm pressing on the male version of the G-spot. It's your prostate gland."

"Please, Master, stop!"

I slowly started to pull my finger out. "Am I hurting you, Red?"

"No. You were about to make me shoot my load. I didn't want to disappoint our Mistress by cumming without her."

I pulled my finger out. It didn't smell like shit. Just the lube from the butt plug. I decided to tongue my father's ass. I began by kissing and licking. I had tongued Jillian's ass the night before. And I've tongued my mother's ass many times. But this was different. This was my Dad's ass.

"Oh, fuck! Bobby! Master! Oh, fuck! You've got your tongue in my butt! Don't stop! Oh, no! Stop! You'll make me cum! I'm so close right now!

I had my eyes closed. I was imagining that it was my mother I was rimming. Then I imagined that it was Jillian. But hearing my father moan, I realized that I was definitely pleasing my Dad, and that I really wanted to make him cum. It was very nasty and exciting.

Then I heard my mother say, "Oh, my! Nothing pleases me more than seeing my two loyal subbies pleasuring each other." I looked up, feeling a little sheepish. "Pony-Boy! I expected you to lube up Red, and ready him for fucking. And here I catch you eating his ass?" My mother had on a long, white, Terry Cloth bathrobe. She was still wearing her boots, but not the mask. I couldn't tell what else she had on underneath the robe.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. We were talking about pleasing you and I got carried away."

"Your Dark Mistress is very glad you boys were having fun. Pony-Boy, untie Red." That was easy. I just had to undo the Velcro cuffs at his wrists and ankles. "Red, I don't like to talk about Nick. But, I need to ask, how big is his cock?"

"He's pretty small, Mistress. He's a little thicker than me. But only about this big," and Dad held up his thumb and forefinger, to indicate about three and a half inches to four inches long.

"That's the last we'll ever speak of it. I just hope you are ready to get fucked, Red."

"Yes, Mistress. But, I don't think I'm prepared to take on our Son. His cock is twice as big as the butt plug! Much bigger than Nicky."

"Red, for this first time, I'm going to fuck you with one of my favorite cocks in the whole wide world..." My mother threw off the robe. "YOURS!" She was still wearing her boots and corset. She also had on a strap-on dildo! It was in a black leather harness that went around her waist and between her legs. But that wasn't the most amazing part. It was my Dad's cock! The dildo was a perfect, flesh-colored replica. It was exactly the same size, shape, skin tone, even the veining was the same.

"Oh my god, Mom, that is so fucking hot!"

"Marjorie, what did you do?" My father asked.

"I'm still your Mistress, Red. Remember a couple of weeks ago, when we role-played that you were a Rock Star on tour, and I was a plaster-casting Groupie. I made that plaster cast of your cock. And I took measurements and pictures. I even had you autograph it the next day, 'Redd Starr!' Well, I sent it off to a company and they did a silicone 3-D print from the model, photos and measurements. It's even got your autograph, right on the side!"

"Mistress, how much did that cost?"

"Never you mind that, Red. We can talk about that later. I've got an ass to fuck. Pony-Boy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You are wearing too many clothes. Lose the kilt, and then lube this beautiful dong between my legs."

"Yes, Mistress." I undid the belt at my waist and let the kilt fall to the floor. I was still wearing the black lycra thong. My stiff cock was tenting it, and there was a large precum stain on the front. Plus, I still had my "Pony-Tail" butt-plug in my ass, reminding me that I was also very much the submissive today.

"Red," Mistress Blue instructed, "Put my robe over the arm of the couch, cover this end of the couch and the arm. Yes, like that. Now turn around and lean forward, rest your dick on the arm of the couch."

I had finished lubing up my mother's strap-on cock. She looked so good. So sexy. So dominant.

She walked over to my Dad, and crouched behind him. "Shit! This is no good. I'm too fucking tall now! Pony-Boy, there's a zipper on the inside of these boots. Lower them and help me get out of these."

I did as she commanded. Mistress stepped out of each boot. Her legs were sweaty. I wanted to lick them. But I wiped the sweat with my hands and briefly massaged my mother's calves instead. "Mmm," my mother purred, "that feels so good. After we get done with this. My beautiful subs are going to give Mommy a full body massage."

My father and I replied in unison, "Yes, Mistress."

My mother laughed. "Red, tell me how much you want this."

"Mistress, may I call you, Marjorie?"

"Yes, Andrew."

"Marjorie, I love you. I want this. I want you to put that beautiful cock of yours in my ass!"

My mother giggled. "It's your beautiful cock, Andrew!"

"And you wear it well, Mistress Blue," my father said, "I've fantasized about you and Bobby fucking my ass since that night you fucked my ass with your vibrator and you made me cum all over my belly."

"That it, Baby Boy. Just relax and take this nice cock in your butt!"

"Oh, Mommy!" That's what Dad called my mother, especially when he got excited. "You're going so deep. Do I really go this deep in your ass, Marjorie?"

"Yes, Baby Boy! You're the perfect size for butt-fucking your Mommy!" That made me a little jealous. So I playfully slapped my mother's butt cheek, then pressed my thong-covered cock along the cleft of her butt. I reached around and cupped her full breasts in my hands and teased and pinched her nipples. Blue humped back against my cock with her ass, easing the strap-on cock back. Then as she would grab Dad's hips and thrust deep, her butt cheeks would grab at my cock. My mother said, "Oh, Andrew. I forgot to tell you. Your hunk of a Son butt-fucked his Mommy for the first time, just this morning!"

"He did? Bobby?"

"Yes! And it was his first time too! He was an anal virgin!"

My father was in disbelief. "But, he's the Master!"

"Yes, he is! And oh, it was so good," my mother said, "so sweet and romantic. He took me face-to-face, with me on my back. It was almost like a missionary position, but Bobby was easing his cock into his mother's butt for the very first time."

"Oh that sounds so beautiful, Marjorie," my father said. "I wish I had seen that."

"Pony-Boy, go stand on the couch in front of your father. Tell him about how you took your Mommy's ass."

"Mom, geez," I said it with an embarrassed tone. I was not used to being the submissive. I felt like my Mom was making me perform.

"Pony-Boy, don't make me pull out of your father's ass to go get my crop. You won't be able to sit right tomorrow. Go stand in front of Red."

I had butterflies in my stomach. There's a big difference between being the Sexual Dominant, commanding my father to lick my balls or suck my cock; and being the sexual submissive, commanded to put my cock and balls on display for my father. At once I felt vulnerable, shy, exposed, and excited. I stood in front of my Dad. His hard cock was being rubbed against the soft terrycloth of my mother's robe. His cock-head looked like it was drooling a steady stream of precum, as the stap-on dildo in his ass milked his prostate. A long droplet hung from the tip, before dropping off. Mistress Blue fucked hard into Red. His left arm was already already braced on the back of the couch. But when Mistress Blue fucked him particularly deep on a stroke, Red lost his balance. He grabbed my left knee with his right hand. Even then, he accidentally head-butted me in the crotch. Our Mistress was really nailing his ass hard!

"Oh, geez! Master, I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you?" My father reached up and tentatively touched the shaft of my dick, making sure he hadn't hurt me.

I chuckled and groaned, "I'm fine, Red."

"That's right, Andrew!" My mother began both instructing and simultaneously providing really nasty play-by-play commentary, "Stroke our son's cock! Oh, yes! Lower that thong to just under his balls. I want to see my submissive stud's gorgeous fuck-stick! Oh fuck! Kiss it. Yes. Lick the tip. Now, take him in your mouth, Baby Boy! Oh fuck, that is so fucking hot! Now pull that thong down his legs. Kick it off, Pony-Boy. Now, give your father the cock his mouth waters for, Stud!"

I pressed myself back into my father's mouth. "Oh man! Dad, you are such a great cocksucker! I'm so on edge already. This whole morning has been too wild!" Then, I realized or remembered something, as a submissive, my orgasm didn't belong to me! "Mistress Blue?"

"Yes, Bobby?" My mother used my real name. "Can I help you with something?" My mother knew what she was doing.

"May I cum, Mistress?" I asked.

"Beg me, just like Baby Boy. Call me, Mommy."

"Mom, please?"

"No. I'm your Mommy or your Mistress now. Say it right."

"Mommy, I'm so close. Daddy's mouth feels too good on myc ock! I need to shoot. Please, Mommy! I need to cum, Mommy! Please!"

My mother reached around and started to furiously jack-off my Dad. "Do you hear that Baby Boy, our son is going to cum down your fucking throat. And you're going to drink it all! And I want you to cum at the same time, Red. Ready?"

My father looked up into my eyes with a look of joy and lust, and hummed an affirmative, "Mmm-hmm," on my cock. Seeing the love and excitement in his eyes, and feeling him hum on my cock was more than I could handle. My ears burned with my pent up orgasm. I grabbed my father's face. "Mommy?" I cried, my voice pitched far higher than normal.

"Cum, Bobby! Fuck your father's face and cum! Cum down his throat," my mother commanded us both, "Cum, Andrew! Cum, Baby Boy! Cum with your son fucking your mouth and your Mommy fucking your ass!"

My Dad shot a jet of jism! He was pent up, with the stimulation from the cock-ring and ass fucking must have been something else. Because the first rope of his milky-white seed shot between my legs, past the cloth robe set up to catch his ejaculation, at least four or five feet! I think my mother aimed the next hot spurts of come at me, because they hit my legs and feet. She can be very nasty like that.

Simultaneously, I was cumming down my Dad's throat! My eyes rolled back. And for a half second my legs got spongy, and I felt like I might pass out. I steadied myself with my hands on my father's shoulders. I don't think I shot as much cum as my Dad, but his orgasm couldn't have been any more intense than mine. The pleasure became almost painfully intense on the head of my cock. The tip became ultra-sensitive. So, as I spasmed, I withdrew from Dad's face, my last spurt of cum ended up on my Dad's lips and chin.

My Dad smiled up at me and licked his lips. I bent down and licked the dribble of my cum from Dad's chin. Then, we finished with an awkward, but passionate kiss. Mistress Blue had told me not to kiss Red on the lips, but I had forgotten that. So had she.

"Thank you, Dad," I whispered, "that was amazing."

"Thank you, Sir. I've never had a bigger orgasm." He kissed me again, shyly. "And I like kissing you, but I think we need more practice."

"I'm not as good at kissing as Mom," I said with a smile.

"Nothing is as fine as your mother's kisses." My Dad smiled.

My mother withdrew the strap-on from my Dad's ass. "Boys, I can hear you, you know. You don't need to butter me up." She was smiling. "Bobby, clean up that spunk on the couch, before it stains. Don't wipe it with the robe! That's a waste, subbie! Use your mouth! Then you clean the robe with your mouth too, Pony-Boy! Get used to the taste of your father's cum. You'll be drinking more of it before I give up being your Mistress!"

I sighed. What had I gotten myself into! "Yes, Mistress Mommy." I didn't mind the taste of my Dad's spunk. But the couch tasted awful!

Mom instructed Dad, "Baby Boy, help Mommy unbuckle this strap-on. That's right. Mmm, yes. That was fun, but more of a workout than I thought it would be. My lower back is going to be sore. You can give Mommy's kitty a kiss, Dear! Yes, Sweetie. That's good. Yes. Pony-Boy, kneel on the couch. Head down. Ass up."

I looked nervously around. I had just been watching Dad kissing Mom's pussy. It was a nice picture. I didn't think I had done anything wrong. But, I kneeled and put my ass in the air, and steeled myself. I asked, "Am I being disciplined, Mommy?"

My mother walked over and tenderly kissed my butt cheek. She said, "No, Honey. You've been very good. It's just time to take your tail out." She grabbed the base of the butt-plug with the long horse-tail. "Do you want me or Red to take this out?"

I breathed deep and tried to relaxed. "You, Mommy. Please?"

"Sure, Bobby Boy." She grabbed the plug and eased it out of my ass. I felt a strange emptiness. But also a sense of relief. She kissed my other butt cheek. "Thank you, Pony-Boy. You were magnificent."