The Blue Life Ch. 07: Mistress Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome, Mistress."

She handed the plug to my father. "Take this, that beautiful cock of yours in the strap-on, and the piggie-tail on the dining room table, and bring them into the kitchen. Wash them all with warm water and the antibacterial soap. Then put your cock and the piggie-tail on the top shelf of the dishwasher, and set it for hot, short cycle, but no dishwashing detergent."

"Does the horse-tail go in the dishwasher too?" My father asked.

"No. I think that would ruin the tail.Just wash that one well and set it on the table. You will need to comb it out later, so that it's perfect again, before we put it away, Red. That will be your job."

"Thank you, Mistress." And my father turned to go his task.

"Wait a second, Red. Come here." I sat on the couch. My father stood in front of me. His cock was still semi-erect. The cock-ring wasn't allowing his erection a chance to deflate. I grabbed the cock-ring with both hands and stretched it. I gingerly eased it over my Dad's balls. A dribble of cum appeared at the end of my father's uncut dick. So I closed my eyes and cleaned him with my mouth and tongue.

My mother stroked up and down my spine, encouraging me. "That is so sexy, Bobby," she whispered.

I eased the cock-ring off and handed it to my Dad. "Clean this as well, Red."

My father smiled. "Thank you,Sir. That ring felt good, but it's a relief to get it off." And he took the sex toys and went into the kitchen.

My mother looked at me. "Alright, Bobby Boy, sit up on the back of the couch. Put your feet here." She patted the robe, a spot on the couch right in front of where she was kneeling. I did as she asked. I sat on the back of the couch and put my feet in front of my Mom. She leaned forward and playfully kissed both of my kness. Then she went down lower and began kissing and licking my legs. It tickled a little. Then I realized, she was licking up the spunk my father had shot on my legs and feet.

"Mommy, you don't have to do that. That's a subbie's job. You could get Dad to do that. I don't mind."

But my mother continued to clean me. "Don't try to Dom the Domme," she said. She licked between my toes, and sucked on my big toes like they were little cocks. It was weird, kinky, and damn sexy! She pulled on my feet, encouraging me to slide forward and sit on the couch. She kissed her way up my thighs. She paused to kiss and flick her tongue over my cock-head. Then up my belly, to my belly button, and nipples. She finished, with one knee between my legs, kneeling on the couch. Her arms were around my neck. She gave me a long, loving, passionate kiss. She sighed, "Mmm. So good," and sat down next to me on the couch.

My father came back into the room, still naked. My mother patted the other side of the couch to have him sit down there. We sat there together, silent for the moment. I was replaying the events of the morning in my head.

My mother leaned over to my father and kissed him deeply. "I love you, Andrew," she whispered.

"I have never been more in love with you, Marjorie. Thank you for rescuing my heart." He was crying. And Mom held his hand and kissed his tears. She reached back with her other hand, and held mine. She squeezed it. Then she turned to me.

I looked at my Dad and mouthed the word, "Wow," to my Mom.

My mother kissed me. "You rescued my heart too, Robert. And saved our marriage. You could have easily convinced me to divorce your father. You could have kept me all for yourself. But, instead, you gave him back to me. And you are helping us get through some very big changes." She kissed me again. She kissed my father. Then she said to us both, "Plus, the sex is awesome!"

We all laughed. We continued to hold hands. Dad wiped his eyes and said, "Do you want that full body massage now, Mommy?"

My mother looked at us both, and said, "Sorry, Boys. That will have to wait until later. We have some serious business to take care of first."