The Blue Life Ch. 17: Sondra's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sally sent me pictures of her dressed up for Bibliophile Browne."

"Oh, let me see. Here, this is Terri, dressed for work tomorrow. What do you think?" And we traded phones.

There were three pictures of Terri. The first was of her in a plaid, pleated mini-skirt, white blouse, knee-high socks and penny loafers. Her hair was in a ponytail. The look was cute, sassy, and incredibly sexy. There was a grin on her face, and her eyes sparkled. The second outfit was a colorful, flowery white sundress and white flat shoes. It was pretty, but didn't look like work clothes. And you could tell Terri didn't like the outfit. The third was dark jeans, black boots that hugged her calves and came to just below the knee, and a white blouse, maybe the same white blouse as the first photo. She looked cute and confident, but not overly sexy.

"What do you think of Sally?", Sondra asked.

"I think Sally looks stunning. Her makeup is a little too glamorous for a casual date, and her shoes are wrong. But I think it's sweet that she wants to wear the garter and stockings we got her."

"Does she have any other stockings? Because Dennis saw those."

"No. I'm pretty sure she doesn't. But will Dennis even remember what stockings she had on yesterday?"

"He will remember. And it will matter to him. Can I have her stop by the shop on the way to her date? We can make the shoes work to her advantage, but she will need a different pair of stockings."

"OK. Sure. Which of Terri's outfits did you like best?", I asked.

"The dress is awful."

"It's not terrible," I argued.

"It might look cute on Sally. But Terri hates it, so it's awful. I don't know about you, Daddy, but the Catholic Schoolgirl Uniform makes me want to fuck her right now. So she can't wear that outfit to work. I would not get any work done. But I have plans for that outfit." Sondra rubbed her hands together, like she was plotting an evil scheme. "Robbie, when you take Terri's virginity, when you finally fuck her, do you want to be with an innocent young girl, or a confident young woman."

"Both," I said. "I just want her to be who she is and happy to be with me."

"Some men have a thing for virgins. They want to feel like they are defiling innocence."

"Oh. Well, Terri will be the first virgin I've ever been with. So I don't have that kink."

"Good. Because I'm going to try to give Terri a crash course in the Arts of Submission, Seduction, and Sex."

"You've got this boiled down to a Science!"

"I do. Because I'm going to teach Terri about sex and sex positions by fucking her with several dildos, including a strap-on."

"Oh fuck! That sounds hot! Can I watch? Can I take part?," I asked.

"You're the Master. If you insist. But I want to make this a gift, so I would rather you didn't. I want to give you a confident, secure, and talented lover. I want to give Terri that knowledge and confidence too."

I asked, "And what do you get out of this?"

Sondra thought, "I get three things. First, I get to serve my Daddy by training his Kittens. Second, I get to make sure a pretty young woman's first time is as perfect as I can make it, better than my experience or frankly, most girls. And finally, I get the pleasure of fucking that fine young Filly however I want!"

"OK. It's just after three o'clock now. You call Sally and tell her to meet us downstairs in the shop at three forty. I need to call my Dad and check in there."

"Robbie, I thought of a punishment for your mother. But you can't tell her that I thought of this, or she will hate me forever."

"I'm listening," I said.

"Well, there is no way I can come in as your Primary and your Mom's new Mistress without her seeing me as her rival, without her immediately wanting to push back and push me out. She will hate me. So this is selfish on my part, I know."

"So what is your plan?"

"You're going to have to demote her to the lowest submissive in your stable, Robbie. You need to punish her anyway, for lying to you. But your Dad and Sally and even Terri will have to agree to Dominate her. You will have to shun her. Make her sleep on the couch or in a guest room, while you bring each of your other Fillies in to sleep in her bed. You can't have sex with her. You could even send her away. I know this sounds cruel and manipulative. But then, I won't be the only submissive trumping her. and I can teach her how to be a good submissive and regain your trust. So she will then see me as her rescuer. Have you done a collar ceremony with your Mom already?"

"No. We've never been that formal."

"Then this will all lead to collaring your Mom. And we can't even talk about collaring me in front of her until you've collared her first. I'm dead serious."

"OK, we'll have a collaring ceremony. I will collar both my Mom and Dad together at the same time. And we will have you preside as officiant, Sunny. It will just be family. You, me, Mom and Dad, Sally and Terri. When should we do that?"

"That depends on how long it takes to break Marjorie."

"Break her? Shit! Shit, shit, shit, shitty-shit shit! Being a Master should not be this hard." I was pacing. "OK. You're right. Call Sally, tell her to get here as fast as she can, but tell her to bring Terri too."

"Good. Sophie can fit Terri with a bra and panties set before she starts work here tomorrow. She should represent our product lines."

"I will call Dad, and ask him to come down to the store too. Everyone will have to be on the same page. We're all going to have to Dominate Blue, that's my Mom's submissive name." I slipped on my jeans, commando style. And slipped on my shirt, but didn't button it.

Sondra looked at me. "Are you going somewhere?"

"We forgot the leftovers and flowers in my car. I'll just grab those while I'm talking to Dad." I ran down the back steps without my shoes. And I called Dad's cell phone. I just hoped he was carrying it.

He picked up, "Hey, Bobby! How did things go with Mrs. Whitehall?"

"There were some surprises, but things went much better than planned," I said.

"That's great. Your mother and Foxxy played for a good part of yesterday. But we ended up watching a movie, me with my head in your Mom's lap. She had a glass of wine and fell asleep on the couch. So I carried her into the bedroom and we cuddled. Today, well things got strange."

I walked out to my car. It was too chilly for bare feet, so I just got in the car and kept talking to Dad. "What happened, Red?"

"Nick called your Grandmother. He told her a bunch of lies about how I had fired him and left him broke. And that he has medical bills. I think he wanted to get money out of our mother. But she got all mad at me! She always takes Nick's side. Every time."

"How did that work out?"

"Marjorie said that Nick was lying. She said it involved the Police and that we couldn't explain it all over the phone, but that your Grandmother should not lend Nicky any money."

"OK. Dad, where are you right now? Can Mom hear you?"

"I'm out in the shed, tuning up my bike. She's in the house. What's up?"

"Red, I need you to go inside and put on a three piece suit, one with a vest. Tell Mom that you have a business meeting to get to."

"I can't lie to your mother! She's my wife. And she's my Mistress!"

"Dad, this is a business meeting of sorts. My new girlfriend needs help with a business plan. But don't tell Mom it's about me or anything about a girlfriend."

"I thought you were out having fun with Sally's daughter, Terri."

"Yeah. I have been. Sort of. Dad, it's complex. Do you know where The Lace Boudoir is, the lingerie shop in Old Town? I will text you the address. I want you to meet me here as quickly as possible."

"I'll need to shower, Bobby. I've been working in the shed."

"Red, this is serious. I need you to listen and obey without question."

"This is serious," Dad repeated. "Yes, Sir."

"Three piece suit. No shower. Come here quickly. Don't tell Mom where you are going or that you're meeting me."

"Yes, Sir. Master, can you please tell me what this is about?"

"Red, Blue took another submissive about six weeks ago. She's been fucking around on us."

"Do you know who it is?"

"Yes. Sally Whitehall, her best friend."

"Oh, thank God," my Dad said. He sounded relieved. I thought the reaction was very strange.

"Dad, you can Park in the Ye Olde Towne Parking Garage. Don't drive around looking for parking. Try to get here in twenty minutes."

"Bobby, I can't get changed and be there in a half hour. But I will get there as soon as I can."

"OK. Thanks, Red. I love you."

I heard Dad cough for a second, "I love you too, Sir."

I texted the address to Dad. Then, I grabbed the leftover food from our lunch earlier at Gio and Marta's Deli. Two Muffaletta Sandwich halves, and three pieces of cheesecake. I also grabbed the daisies I had bought at a grocery store. I know, I'm such a classy date.

I locked the car and went to the back door. It was locked. I should have propped it open. I thought about going around to the front, but I didn't have any shoes on! That would look terrible.

There was a doorbell, but I didn't know if it rang upstairs or in the shop. But my feet were very cold, so I rang the bell. Sophie, Sondra's Assistant Manager, came to the door and opened it..

"Are you insane? Why don't you have shoes on?" Sophie was laughing at me. "Are you being punished or something?"

I shook my head. "No. I'm just an idiot. I ran out to the car to get something and forgot about the door. Thanks."

"Is this really you guy's First Date?"

"Yeah. We got sort of carried away on the stairs before. Sorry."

"Not just on the stairs. I had to turn up the music in the shop. It sounded like you two are having a lot of fun," Sophie said.

"Yeah. It been an amazing date. Uh, sorry."

"No worries. Robert, you seem like a nice guy. You're probably too young for Sondra. But that's not my issue. Two things. And I need to be brief."

I set the food down. "Go ahead. Shoot."

"First. I thought Sondra had put all this whips and chains stuff behind her. Her former boyfriend..."

"Yeah, I'm catching on. Clifton is a real tool. I don't know him. And I know he's got a reputation. But I'm not coming out of his scene. I'm a different sort of Dominant. I'm a totally different guy."

"Clifton thinks he is God's Gift to Bondage. He got lucky to hook up with Sondra when she was young. But, she made him, not the other way around. And then, when she needed him, he flakes. Anyway, I hate the creep. I hate that he still comes around here and hits on me. It's gross. I would sue for sexual harassment, but I wouldn't want to mess up Sondra's business. He hits on Sondra too. He still thinks he owns her, that she will be back at his feet any day now."

"OK. I'm working on getting rid of Clifton."

Sophie touched my arm. "Are you going to have him killed?"

I laughed. "No, I'm just working on finding investors to buy him out."

"How much money does Sondra need to do that?"

"A hundred grand." Sophie whistled. "Look, some of my family are meeting us here. If a lost looking business man in a three piece suit comes in, that's probably my Dad. Also, a cute girl with bright blue hair and her Mom, they should be in soon too."

"Do Daddy, Smurfette and her Mom have names?", Sophie asked sarcastically.

"Andrew is my Dad. Terri is Smurfette. And Sally is her Mom."

"Is this whips and chains stuff or really business?"

I grinned. "Sort of both.

Sophie waved her hands dismissively. "I don't want to know. OK. Look, I followed Darla here. I was so in love with her. And I thought she wanted me. So, Sondra, Darla and I would sometimes get together and play. And that was kinky and exciting and new. But I generally felt like the third wheel, because nobody can get between Sondra and Darla. That's blood, you know what I mean?"

I nodded, but I had no clue what she meant. I didn't know who Darla was.

"So when Darla left and frankly broke my heart, I still hung around. I don't really need this job. My Dad has money. But I didn't have anywhere else to go. And Sondra needs my help. She's a good friend. And...well, my feelings for Darla are all pretty mixed up with Sondra now too."

"What are you trying to say, Sophe?"

"I think I'm in love with your girlfriend. But that's nothing special. I could probably name a half a dozen people who feel the same way I do. She's very special."

"Trust me, I've noticed."

"You've noticed how much I love her?"

"I've noticed that she's special. And that everyone who gets close to her falls in love with her."

"OK," Sophie continued, "We often share dinner after work. It used to be me, Darla and Sondra that did that. And it wouldn't be unusual for the dinner party to move to the bed. Y'know?"

"I see. And you want that to happen again, only with me there too this time?"

"I would not mind that happening tonight. Because, I think you're cute Robert. But you're still too young for me. So, I want to be clear, I'm not interested in you. I don't want you for a Master, or a boyfriend, or a lover. I just want you to know that if that is where this all leads, it's Sondra that I want. I would be fucking you simply to get another chance to be with your girlfriend. And I will steal her if I can, or more likely, I will just be around to pick up the pieces when you let her down." Sophie looked at me with an expression of hurt and anger. I think she was projecting how she feels about Clifton and maybe Darla on me and Sondra.

"Wow! Well, that's a lot to think about. Look, I love her too. I'm just incredibly lucky."

Sophie laughed. "You got that right."

"I respect your attitude and honesty, Sophie."

"Thanks. So...am I still invited to Dinner?"

"Of course. You said you were buying," I kidded. "But I don't know if there will be Reindeer Games afterwards."

"Reindeer Games?" Sophie looked confused.

"Sex," I said, "I'm playing everything by ear. I don't have a Master Plan, so to speak."

"Clifton is always talking about how he's going to be my Master. It's gross. He's so fucking gross. You're not, Robert, or we wouldn't even be having this conversation."

"Have you ever thought about having Sondra as your Mistress?"

"I have no experience with the Whips and Chains stuff, just the stories I've heard from Darla and mostly Sondra. I don't think it's something I want. But, I feel like I would do nearly anything to be near Sondra, even fuck a guy like you." Sophie smiled and socked me in the arm, to show that she was at least partly kidding. "Or maybe be Sondra's sex slave." She looked serious. Then she turned and went back into the shop.

I ran up the stairs and went into Sondra's place. Sondra had put on yoga pants and a cutoff sweatshirt that came to just under her bra line. It had a faded logo on the front for "Gymmy's Jim." Maybe that was supposed to be a joke. Her hair was up in a ponytail at the top of her head, held with a scrunchy. And she had on cross-trainer shoes. She looked at me and smiled. "Hey, you were gone a long time?"

I gave a sheepish grin, "Yeah. Well, the phone call with my Dad took longer than I thought it would. And then I forgot to prop open the back door. It locked on me. So I had to use the buzzer, and Sophie let me in. Then, Sophie and I had a chat in back before she went back in the shop."

"You didn't have to use the buzzer."

"I was locked out, and in bare feet. I couldn't go around to the front."

"Why were you in bare feet?"

"I thought I was just going to dash out to the car and come right back in. I forgot the door would lock. It was stupid."

Sondra laughed at me, and hugged me, "Yeah, it was! I would have come and opened the door for you. You should have called me."

I hit my forehead. "Cell phone! For a Math Genius, I can be an idiot sometimes."

"But you're a cute idiot. And you're my idiot. That's all that matters." Sondra kissed me. I couldn't help but smile through our kiss. I cupped the curve of her ass with one hand, the other caressed up her bare back, underneath her sweatshirt. There was no bra strap there.

I moaned just a little. Sondra is just too damn sexy. "How long before Sally and Terri get here?"

Sondra looked over at a digital clock by her bed. It read, "3:19." She said, "About fifteen minutes, maybe. Maybe less if they find parking in front."

My hands came around front and cupped Sondra's tiny titties. I toyed with her nipples. "Not enough time for the kind of love and mischief I want to create with you," I sighed.

Sondra casually moved my hands down to her hips. "So don't get me worked up, Daddy. Please?"

I kissed the tip of Sondra's nose. "Sorry, Kitten."

Sondra smiled. "I love having your hands on me, I just don't want to get tied up and not be downstairs when our Kittens arrive. So...what do you think of Sophie?"

"I really like her. She's not a bullshitter. And she knows what she wants out of life."

"That's funny. I've always seen her as sort of a hippie-child, a drifter. Just going along without much of a plan for herself."

"She wanted to know if we were going to have sex after dinner, the three of us," I said.

"Was she that direct? That doesn't seem like her."

"Yeah, pretty much. I don't think she felt like she had anything to lose by being direct with me. She thinks I'm cute, but she's not interested in me."

"Oh. So what did you say?"

"I said I didn't have a Master Plan. Get it?"

Sondra made a face. "I don't want to."

"Sophie mentioned Darla, that Darla broke her heart."

Sondra's eyes went wide. "Wow. You got to know Sophie pretty fast."

I shrugged. "I'm just interested in what people have to say. So who is Darla?"

"She's my cousin, and best friend. We grew up together."

"And she's your lover."

"Yes. Darla was my first."

"And is she your Mistress or submissive?"

"Darla is a switch. To her, BDSM is a game. To me, it's more a way of life. Plus Clifton and Darla hated each other. When I was with Clifton, I didn't get to see much of Darla."

"So, when you broke up with Clifton, Darla showed up with Sophie to help you pick up the pieces."

"It was before that. She came back when I had my medical scare. But yeah, she was the one who encouraged me to break it off with the Head-Dick."

"So where is Darla now?"

"She goes where the wind takes her. She's off the grid. The last I heard, she was in Nepal, studying Meditation with some Guru or something. She has this theory about Yoga and Meditation. And she's studying to become a Master."

"How long does she think that will take?"

"According to Darla, it's a journey that will take several lifetimes."

"And if she came back to town tomorrow?"

"I would want to celebrate by having the three of us make love together for several days straight."

"And if I didn't want that, or if Darla hated me just as much as Clifton?"

"The that would make me very sad. But, I would not leave you for Darla, Daddy. My place is with you now."

"But I want being with me to be a happy place for you."

"It's an amazingly happy place, Robbie." And she kissed me, it was reassuring.

"OK. I can accept that there are lots and lots of people like Gio and Marta, Pastor Black, and Sophie, people who love you, or you have had sex with, or would love to have sex with you again."

"I'm a terrible Slut, Daddy."

I laughed at that. "Yes. But you're a cute terrible slut. And you're my terrible slut. So that's all that matters. I will put Darla on my To Do List. Get it?"

Sondra shook her head. "I honestly wish I didn't."

"Love me, love my puns," I said.

Sondra groaned as if in pain. "Your puns are like nipple clips to my brain."

I hugged her, "You are a poet. Are there any others like Darla, Men or Women you have a lifelong connection with that I will be encouraged to make love with?"