The Blue Life Ch. 17: Sondra's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sondra sighed. "Darla is the most important. She's family."

"Do you want Darla to be part of our family? Do you want me to try to love Darla as much as you do? And do you want me to try to take Darla as another submissive?"

"You don't even know Darla."

"But I know you, and I want to maximize your happiness."

"You are nothing like the Head-Dick."

"Thank you. I have it on good authority, he's a tool."

"OK, we have two minutes before we have to be downstairs. Who is the other woman you will want me to love as much as you do? Who else might join our motley stable of Dominance and submission?"

"I've already promised Mom and Dad that I will not try to Dominate Jillian."

"Who is Jillian? No evasions. No half-truths," Sondra insisted.

"Jillian is a lovely woman, who will be living with my Mom and me a couple days a week, and going on vacations with us. She's very attractive. And I'm planning on dating her."

"Like romantically dating, like the kind we are on, where you confess your love and make someone your submissive, and you promise to love them forever?"

"Yes and no. Jillian is my father."

"Button up your shirt, Robbie. We have to get downstairs." I couldn't even tell if Sondra had heard me. She didn't react.

"My Dad has Dissociative Identity Disorder. Multiple Personalities. Jillian is a separate and distinct personality, with a different set of memories. And even though my Dad is my submissive, Jillian is not. But, she's still family. And I still love her like family. And I would like you to love her too."

Sondra stopped. "Do you know how rare that is? Are you saying your Dad is crazy?"

"Dad isn't crazy. Jillian is just a coping mechanism Dad came up with to deal with a major emotional trauma."

"So, your Dad is a cross-dresser." Sondra was trying figure it out. I didn't blame her.

I slipped on my shoes. "It's more like Jillian is a trans-sexual, a woman trapped in a man's body."

"But that Man is your Dad."

"Yes."

"And your Mom isn't freaked out by Jillian?"

"We're all freaked out. But Jillian loves my Dad. She really loves my Mom. She's very sweet, and she's responsible for keeping Dad safe and sane."

"So your response to that is to fully accept Jillian, to the point where you can imagine dating her and making love with her."

I threw my hands in the air. "When you spell it out like that, it sounds really weird."

"It makes Pony Play and Puppy Play seem perfectly normal by comparison." Sondra was smiling. She wasn't mad. "How many people know about Jillian, Robbie?"

"Just you, me, my Mom, and my Uncle Nick,"

"Who is Uncle Nick? Don't you dare say that's another submissive or alternate personality!"

"Nick is my Dad's older brother. He raped and abused my Dad for about twenty-five years. Mom and I didn't know about that until we revealed our relationship to Dad, and took him as our sub. And we didn't know how awful that relationship was, until we met Jillian."

"When was that?"

"Friday."

"Like, two days ago, Friday? That Friday?"

I closed my eyes and thought back. "Yes. My Mom and I forced Dad to face his brother yesterday, and break off all connections."

"How did you do that?"

"My Mom Dominated him into submission. She broke him. And then we called Nick. Because once we met Jillian and found out what had been going on, well we had to protect her from Nick."

"And that's why you offered your Mom your submission, so she could better Dominate your Dad into ending things with Nick."

I hugged Sondra. "You continually amaze me. Yes. Mom and Dad are seeing a Lawyer tomorrow, and getting a restraining order put on Nick,"

"Your Mom doesn't mess around."

"I think she has come close to paying to have Nick killed."

"I will let your Mom know that I know several people who can make that happen. Or, at least I know people who know people."

I rubbed my temples. "Oh Jesus. Sophie has connections with the Mob," I said.

"Did she tell you that already?" Sondra asked.

"No. It was just a very weird thing she said before. It makes more sense now. Look, I'm going to say this as your Master. This is a very strange thing to say. But please don't have my Uncle Nick killed. Please, don't tell my mother that you know people who know people who can get that job done."

"If Nick is threatening your family-", Sondra started, and I cut her off.

"We are dealing with Nick, and without killing him for now. OK?"

Sondra was pouting and crossing her arms, like I had spoiled her fun. I found that chilling. But she said, "Alright, Daddy. I want to meet Jillian. Can we make that happen?"

"Yes. But nobody is Dominating Jillian! Not me, not you, not Mistress Blue. We let Jillian find her own space in our lives. We move slowly."

I walked toward the door, and Sondra jumped on my back, piggyback style. She whispered in my ear, "I bet you've already sucked Jillian's cock, Pony-boy."

I carried her out the door. And down the stairs. "How did you know that?" I was laughing.

"Because you're a big, horny slut, like me, Daddy! Fucking me on the First Date! What would your mother and father think?"

I got to the bottom of the stairs and put my hand on the door. "Let's go find out. Do you want me to put you down?"

Sondra prodded me with her heels. She made a clicking sound with her tongue and said, "Giddy-up, Pony-Boy!" I galloped into and around the shop. Sondra was shouting, "Yee-haw," and waving her hand above her head, like she was twirling a lasso, or riding a bucking bronco in the rodeo. Sophie applauded from behind the counter. I saw my Dad talking to Sally and Terri. He had gotten to the shop faster than he said he could. Sally clapped. Terri, shouted, "Wahoo!" My father looked nervous and confused. I galloped over to them and whinnied like a horse. Sondra shouted. "Whoa, Pony-Boy!" I pulled up and stopped. And Sondra climbed off laughing hysterically. There were two women checking out with Sophie, who looked confused, but they were smiling, vicariously enjoying our fun.

Terri thought it was hilarious too. She was laughing. She hugged Sondra and said, "Will working here always be that much fun?"

Sondra affected a cowgirl drawl and said, "You betcha, Kitten!" Then she dropped the accent and said,"You look super sexy, Sister!" She left her arm casually draped over Terri's shoulder.

Sondra was right. Terri was wearing her "Catholic Schoolgirl" outfit, the pleated plaid miniskirt, white blouse, knee-high socks and penny loafers. She had unbuttoned three buttons up top, revealing plenty of cleavage. She had also unbuttoned the blouse at the bottom and tied her shirt tails in a knot under her breasts, leaving her toned belly bare. To top it off, she had on a thin white leather dog collar. She looked so freaking cute and hot!

Dad was wearing a dark brown three piece suit. It was an expensive suit. Dad called it his Power Suit. He had on a lighter brown tie, with a red stripe through it, and a matching silk in his breast pocket. His coat was undone, and a watch fob hung from one vest pocket. I knew that was connected to a gold watch Dad had received for being named, Man of the Year, at some Convention. His hair was messier than he usually wears it when going out for business, but I thought that made him look more handsome, less like a stuffed shirt. And he was carrying his briefcase. He looked really sharp. I was hoping it would have an effect on Sondra.

I reached out and shook my Dad's hand. I said, "Thanks for getting here so fast, Dad." I turned to Sally and kissed her cheek. "I don't want to mess your makeup, Sally."

Dad spoke up, "I was just telling her, she looks so glamorous. I've never seen you look more lovely, Sally. You say you're meeting a gentleman tonight? What a lucky fellow, to be going out with a dish like you!"

"And you look fierce, Terri," I said, and kissed her lips. "Did you drive your Mom?"

Terri said, "Yes, I did. Thanks, Daddy. Mistress Sunny said this outfit was your favorite. She suggested tying the shirt."

Sally crossed her arms and said, "I think it's too much."

Sondra spoke, "Sometimes too much is just enough," and smiled at both of them.

"Dad," I said, "I want you to meet my girlfriend. This is Sondra Gutierrez, she owns this shop. Sondra, my Dad, Andrew McMillan, but you can call him, Red. Red, this is Mistress Sunny."

Dad's eyes went wide. He took in Sondra's tall, thin, runway model figure. Then he looked at me, "This is serious."

"Dad, what did you tell me about you and Mom, when did you know she was The One?"

"Oh, I suspected before my first date with Marjorie. I knew in the middle of our first date. But I didn't get the courage to tell her that until months later."

"This is like that, Dad. I know. I'm sure. But I'm just not scared of saying it now. I love Sondra."

Dad smiled broadly and set down his briefcase. Sondra held out her hand to shake Dad's, but he stepped inside that. He hugged Sondra and kissed both her cheeks. He said, "Other than me, Bobby is the luckiest boy I know. Welcome to the family, Sondra."

Sondra seemed touched, "Thank you, Red," she said, and gently kissed his lips. "I look forward to becoming a part of this family, and getting to know you, Sally, Terri, and Marjorie better and better."

Terri jumped up and down with excitement. She hugged Terri, then she hugged me. "Like, you really love each other? That is so awesome! But, will like, I mean, Bobby, are you still going to take me to the Dance and stuff? Will you still play with Mom and me?"

Sondra touched her cheek. "Of course. That's what being our Kitten is all about, we both will."

Sally said, "I told you, Mistress Sunny. Didn't I? I'm so happy for you, Daddy! I look forward to servicing you both. Congratulations!" And she kissed both our cheeks.

I said, "OK, we need to take care of some business. Should we go upstairs?"

"Let's go back to my office. It's right next to the waxing station and the bathroom, back by the fitting rooms. But first, we need to get Sally new stockings." The women Sophie was helping had left, so Sondra called across the room, "Sophe, Sally here needs some red stockings to go with this shirt."

Sophie called back, "Plain, Fishnet, or Floral Pattern."

My Dad walked toward Sophie, "We'll take the Floral Pattern in Red, Fishnets in Black, and the plain in White, Sophie." He turned back to Sally. "What color garter belts do you own, Sally?"

Sally looked flustered. "Just this black one. Bobby bought it for me yesterday."

Dad turned back to Sophie, "We'll also need a pretty, white garter belt. And you can put it on my card, Sophie." He had already fished out his card.

Sally had followed him. "I don't need all that, Andrew."

"Mistress Sunny seems to think you need the red stockings for your date with Mr. Lucky. I would like you to have the white stockings and garter, for a role play I have in mind involving you and Marjorie. And I would like you to wear the black fishnets when you meet me for lunch, sometime later this week. You're family now, and I want to pay."

Sally started to protest, but then she caught herself. "Thank you, Master. That is very sweet and generous of you. And I look forward to lunch with you, and to hearing more about playing with you and Marjorie." She kissed his cheek, and held onto his arm.

Sondra came up and stood behind them. "Good job, Red! Very classy. Sophie, give Andrew and Sally the Employee Discount."

Dad started to protest, "I don't need a discount."

Sondra whispered to him loud enough for me to hear, "Take the discount, Red, or I will paddle your ass."

Dad laughed, "OK, I'll take the discount."

Sondra said, "Sophie, I need the key to the Office." Sophie reached into the till and pulled out a set of keys and handed them to Sondra.

Terri ran up behind me, shouting, "I call piggyback!" And she jumped on my back.

I laughed and grabbed her legs and started trotting toward the fitting rooms and the office. I heard Sally gasp, "Terri Cynthia Whitehall! You're not wearing panties!"

"Mom! I've got on thong panties, same as you," Terri shouted.

"Yes, but my butt is not hanging out, Young Lady!"

I thought it was funny. And even though I couldn't see, I started trotting, jumping higher to make Terri's skirt fly up even more. Sally said, "Bobby, you're not helping!"

My Dad chimed in, "I'll say he is! You've got an amazing keister, Terri. Don't let your mother tell you different."

Terri laughed, "Thank you, Mr. McMillan!"

Dad said, "My father was Mr. McMillan. Call me, Andrew, Red, or Master Red, depending."

Sondra opened the office. It was pretty small, just a simple, metal desk, with a phone and laptop and printer on it. Behind it was a black office chair, the kind that swivels, and is on wheels. On the other side was a metal and fabric chair, just like the kind in Sondra's church. It must have been one that was getting thrown away. It had a big purple stain on it.

Sondra said, "I'm sorry my office isn't bigger. Daddy, why don't you sit in the office chair. Pussycat, you sit in Daddy's lap. Red, you take the other chair. Kitty, you can sit on Red's lap. And I'll sit on the edge of the desk."

Sally said, "I have to get going soon, and I need to change stockings. So, I'll stand, and Mistress Sunny, you can sit in Master Red's lap."

Dad looked embarrassed. "Give me a second," he said. He set down his briefcase, and reached into his pants pockets. "I just need to adjust my erection. Being around all of you sexy ladies is very exciting."

"Thank you, Red," Sondra said, "I find being around such a dashing businessman in a sharp suit, especially one with a vest very exciting as well." She traced her fingers along his ear and kissed him. The kiss deepened, and I watched my girlfriend casually caress my father's cock through his pants.

Terri spread her legs and rubbed her ass back against my pelvis, maybe to see if I had a boner too! I did. I reached and caressed Terri's inner thigh. She turned her head and kissed me.

Sally looked at us and exclaimed, "Oh my!" She sounded excited and surprised. She kicked off her shoe, put her foot on the table. She hiked up her skirt, and undid the garters from her stocking and started to roll her stocking down.

I whispered to Terri, "Check out your Mom's legs."

Terri whispered back, "Yeah. She's so damn sexy. I lost count of the number of times she made me cum today."

Sally put her other foot on the table, and began to take off the other stocking. "I can hear you two, you know," she said.

"I was just saying how incredibly sexy you are Mom," Terri said, "and how this has been the best day of my life!"

"Yours too?" I laughed. "Best day of my life too!" I cupped Terri's full right breast. I could feel the stud in her pierced nipple through her shirt and bra. And my left hand started to make it's way up her inner thigh."

"You do have great legs, Kittycat," Sondra said.

"Kittycat? Is that me, Mistress Sunny? I like that. But, my legs are too fat," Sally complained.

I coughed. "Kitty, we have been over this before. You have a beautiful body. And I won't have you degrading yourself. Once Blue regains her status, I'm going to put her in charge of our physical conditioning. We will all set personal goals, and as Mistress Blue feels we are making progress on those, we will be rewarded. And if we backslide we will be punished. That will go for me too. I think I need a little more definition and tone, especially with my abs."

There was a chorus of, "I like your abs," "You look fine, Daddy," and, "I'm not complaining."

My father was the holdout. He asked, "What do you mean, 'Once Blue regains her status'?"

"Red, Blue took a submissive without consulting me. She went and had an affair behind her Master's back," I explained.

Dad said, "Now you know how it feels," but I chose to ignore that.

Sally said, "I'm sorry, Sir. That was all my fault. I was desperate. And your mother responded to that need."

"That I can understand. But she didn't have to lie to me. If she had told me that was what had happened, I would have understood. Hell, I would have encouraged her."

My Dad spoke up, "Master, she did try to tell us yesterday. She talked about wanting to Dominate a woman. And then, when she had control, she brought in Sally right away. That was a good thing."

"That was a very good thing. That brought us Sally, and then Sondra and then Terri. My whole world is a thousand times better."

"Then why do we have to punish your mother?", my Dad asked.

"Because I'm the Master. And I've made your happiness and sexual fulfillment my responsibility. But that comes at the price of your service, respect and honesty. Blue needs to be taught a lesson. And I need my Kittens, and my Tom Cat to respect my decision and support this punishment."

Sally said, "Couldn't you just punish me instead?"

"Kitty, you are serving out your punishment. And seeing your Best Friend suffer will teach you to never lie to your Daddy."

Sally cast her eyes down and said, "Yes, Sir."

Dad asked, "How are you going to make Blue suffer?"

"Blue has been pretending to be a Dominatrix. She Dominates you, Dad. She has Dominated Sally. She briefly Dominated me. But that power comes from us. We are going to deny her that power. And we are going to Dominate her instead. I'm going to bring each of you into my mother's bed and make love to you there. Blue will be forced to watch from the foot of the bed, or she will listen from another room. She will not participate. Each of you will Dominate her. She will be allowed to be forced to eat your pussy or suck your cock, if no one else is around to satisfy you. But you will not reward her by letting her cum, or even telling her that she has done a good job. She will clean each of us after sex. Licking my cum off my cock or out of your pussy or ass. But she will not be allowed to masturbate. And she will not be allowed to Dominate."

Sally asked, "How long will that go on?"

"Until she's broken, and I'm convinced I can trust her again. Then, she can go back to Dominating Red, he seems to enjoy that. She can Dominate you again too, Kitty, if that's how you feel. But, Pussycat-Terri will be able to choose what she wants from Blue. And Mistress Sunny will be my Primary. Just like Mom will be doing our Physical Training. Sunny will be training us all in submission, seduction and sex. Even I will get regular lessons, I just don't know if those will involve Sunny being Dominant."

Sondra shook her head, "I will enjoy training you all, but I doubt I will ever feel comfortable Dominating you, Daddy. Pussycat-Terri is starting work here tomorrow, and then will be training with me after work on Monday. Kittycat-Sally, I want you here after work on Tuesday. Tomcat-Andrew, I expect you here on Wednesdays."

"I work late on Wednesdays," Dad warned.

"You will be here no later than eight PM, or you will be punished, Red."

I said, "Plan on spending the night here on the night of your training. On Monday, while Terri is here, Sally will come over to spend time in Mom's bed with Dad and me. On Tuesday, Terri will get double teamed. On Wednesday, I will sleep over at Sally and Terri's and Mom will be in the House alone."

Sondra spoke up, "Then on Thursday, I will have my turn in Blue's bed. She may break before then."

Sally was putting on her red stockings. The contrast of red blouse, black skirt, red stockings and black shoes was striking. The floral pattern on the stockings was perfect, sweet but still sexy.

Dad said, "I don't like this."

"You don't have to like it, Red. But it has to be done."

Sondra turned and kissed Dad's cheek to console him.

"OK. Next order of business, then Sally has to get out the door to meet Bibliophile Browne. Tomorrow, Mistress Sunny is going to make a Doctor's Appointment for ALL of us to get checked for STDs. I'm confident that we will all come back with a clean bill of health. And once we do, we can start fucking each other bareback, provided the ladies are on the Pill or IUD or some other Birth Control."