All Comments on 'The Book'

by EuropaSpins

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hey something original!

A little zooey for me but still great! Keep up the good work.

Bridget69Bridget69about 19 years ago
Interesting...

concept this presents. If only books could be as realistic and capable of engaging the reader in such a way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good concept

Very original story. Enjoyed all your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It's out there but it's hot!

Love all your stuff. A shame more people don't take as much care in editing and the general writing. Great work here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HELL YES!!

Dang that made me hot and its is ABSOLUTELY original!

Makybe_DivaMakybe_Divaover 14 years ago
Molten hot . . .

story, with an original concept! I was swept away and became as aroused as your protagonist. It would be interesting to see what you could do with her AFTER she arrives at her destination.

jenellesljenelleslover 9 years ago
Where do I find that book

Excellent job. I thoroughly enjoyed this. You showed her confusion and desire the entire way. I can imagine when she wakes up and goes to work how she will look at those two differently now.

TheNaughtyKTheNaughtyKover 9 years ago
More!!

I love mythological creature stories and the combo of the minotaur and centaur was awesome! I want to read more chapters on how her new life is!

TheHentaiTheHentaiabout 9 years ago
giggidy

This story is fucking good. Not only does it have mythical creatures fucking but you described a hot picture and put in a horny best two spit roast and dp. So write the next gimme

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want to read more of this descriptive work!!!

I loved this story, very descriptive and image producing. One of the more sexually visual stories. I want to read more by this author. This is a very good literary article. Writing, whether in High School or College paid off for this writer!!! Keep up the great work. I look forward to see what else you produce. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous