All Comments on 'The Broken Gondola Fantasy'

by GalaxyFantasy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Entertaining Story

I enjoyed the story, most women that I know are very similar to the wife in this story, meaning they have a hard time embracing their wild sexual yearnings. Hope there's a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More of the same

Typical boring played out BBC story....move along nothing to see here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Chapter 2 PLEASE.....

GREAT story, I'd love a second chapter (perhaps Lindsey and Brock might 'bump' into each other at the ski resort hotel)!

Adriana

eh9198eh9198about 6 years ago
Excellent Story!

Glad to have you back! Was getting worried you weren’t going to return. Hopefully everything is settled for you and we’ll get your next one sooner rather than later!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More!

Your stories are so good. Please keep going. The only thing i would say is that your sex scenes need more description.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

Really enjoyed this read. I was imaging Lindsey Vonn as the wife because she matches the description, was married to a white guy, and now is into black guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Her tits giggled in his face

She hated when that happened. Her nipples opened their mutant little mouths and giggled like teenage girls! It was humiliating.

eh9198eh9198over 5 years ago
Updates?

Where are you my friend? Your writing is incredible and I’m dying for more! Please post more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel Requested!!!!

Please write a sequel of this story my friend. I really want to read it so pleeeeeaaaase.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well...that was incredible...

Thank you author - you have done very well!

reader_literoticareader_literoticaalmost 4 years ago
5 stars

Brooke took incriminating photos and videos of sex with Lindsay?

The author needs the second part, where you explain why you wrote the last paragraph

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Follow up please

It's actually a really good story and I'd love to see them together again.

Ecbert173Ecbert173over 3 years ago
Please make a chapter 02!

This is one of the best stories I have ever read on literotica and I have read quite a handful. The sex part of the story fully satisfying when theres a great build up and my god the build up of this story was 10/10.

The way Brock had seduced Lindsey-damn that was a turn on! Despite Lindsey's initial contempt for Brock, and she being a highly educated rich and happily married white wife, she had to eventually succumb to the masterful seduction of Brock and no way Brock's gonna be satisfied without having this beauty multiple more times.In your last paragraph you hinted that Brock's up for more and please give us a second chapter of this masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You write great stories. Pity you stopped writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man, I REALLY wish you’d keep writing. All the great IR noncon/cheating wife writers have disappeared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pity the guy just married a whore. "... her marriage was more or less intact" Really? She betrayed him only days into it. All for the pure bullshit mythology of the nonexistent "BBC".

delicatebudsdelicatebudsover 1 year ago

Great story! Shame there's not a follow-up

Auden JamesAuden James5 months ago
In the end, disappointing

Nice buildup (though rather clumsy in its final turn), but—alas—the dénouement did not deliver on that, at least not to the same extent. Why? Because, as one of the anonymous commenters already said, it is basically just "more of the same," missing the creative stirs and troubles of the buildup before, hence intensity and character too. It is rather anticlimactic, indeed.

(As to the opposite, i.e., an intense outcome to the buildup, see, for example, the work of newbie2008.)

—AJ

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

That evening Dylan talking with the resort manager about the 4 hours in the gondola, the manager apologized greatly, comping the honeymoon suite and throwing in video recordings of the gondola ride! He received two 4hour recordings one of his ride and one of his wife's. Dylan was near self deleting himself as he watched his whore of a wife fuck a random black guy, not that he wouldn't notice as soon as he stuck his average sized cock in her now stretched gape, well the video would ensure him a quick annulment. He got a brochure from the front desk, and with a highlighter he circled the "video memories of your gondola ride" section when he got to the suite the whore was still in the shower, she had even locked the bathroom door. That would have seemed extremely odd to him had he not been enlightened as to her slut behavior, but it worked in his favor, he grabbed his great grandmother's ring that was sitting on a dish on the desk, quickly repacking his suitcase, on his way out he placed the brochure open to the highlighted section on the dish. As the suite door closed behind him he heard his soon to be ex calling to him, believe it or not he made it all the way to the airport before his phone rang. He didn't answer, instead he sent her a txt "I took my great grandmother's ring back, I'm getting an annulment as soon as I get home I'll be using a copy of "your gondola ride memories" video as grounds for the annulment and don't try to contact me ever again or I'll email your porn debue to our combined contact lists. Sitting down on the flight home I called in a couple favors, there is no way in hell Mr.Brock walks away after threatening to rape and blackmailing my at the present wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous