The Broken Gondola Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey's words suddenly caused something inside of Brock to break. She had taken her tease too far and Brock's lust for her was too much. He deeply desired all those attributes of her body she described; those soft tits, that firm ass, to feel her creamy skin and tight cunt. His balls ached badly from Lindsey's rejection, but he would not be denied her. Brock would take her willing or not.

"You've practically been a bitch since we got on this gondola. Now you're going to pay like the bitch you are!" And with that he rushed towards Lindsey and grabbed her by the wrists.

"HEY! BROCK! What the hell do you think you're doing! LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!!" She shouted.

"You're so used to getting what you want and being in control, but now the situation is out of control Ice Queen! I'm taking what I want. And what I want is your cunt" he said staring into her eyes, witnessing the fear violently wash over her.

"NO! Please Brock No!! THIS IS RAPE!!" Screamed Lindsey as she fought him with all her might.

"SHUT UP PRINCESS! I'm just satisfying your carnal pleasures and giving you what you want. Those words you teased me with must've come from somewhere. Just relax and enjoy it" Brock said pinning her against the side of the gondola, causing it to slightly rock. Lindsey felt the rigidity of his cock as it pushed and slapped into her stomach as they struggled. It was sickening.

"Oh dear God! How could I have been so stupid! Brock is a sexual predator, possibly drunk, and I teased him so severely he has thrown away his humanity and is going to rape me. Oh God, I'm about to be raped by this monster!" Thought Lindsey.

"Brock, I know you've had a bit to drink but this is a serious crime! You'll go to prison for a very long time! YOU HAVE TO STOP!" Lindsey pleaded.

"It's your word against mine. Drink had nothing to do with it, I ain't even buzzed. You were just goading me into fucking you. I'll tell anyone who questions this that you said your husband doesn't satisfy you but suggested I could. I'll even be as graphic with the language as you were you married slut. Yeah, what do you think about that!"

Lindsey cursed herself for everything she said when she teased Brock. If this went to court her life would be ruined. No competition would touch her, she would disgrace her family and Dylan would think she was some sort of whore and divorce her. She felt the tears stream from her eyes.

"Money! You're right, my family is very rich and if you let me go now I promise to give you whatever you want and won't mention this to anyone!" Lindsey begged. She grimaced as she felt his hot tongue quickly flick her neck leaving a trail of saliva.

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!" Brock shouted and threw Lindsey to the floor. Fortunately, the soft padding of the floor mitigated the pain of her landing.

"Brock, I'm sorry! I didn't mean for this to go this far! I just wanted you to hurt like you were hurting me." The wife felt the sting of guilt in her words. She had not been able to control her bad habit (although it was maliciously provoked by Brock), and now she was going to pay with her body.

Brock ignored Lindsey as he leered over her like she was his prize. Suddenly Lindsey's mobile rang and for some reason this seemed to stop Brock in his tracks. Lindsey took this opportunity to scramble for it in the pocket of her salopette pants and she retreated to the corner of the gondola.

"It's...it's Dylan" Lindsey said terrified, clearly still shocked from the violence that had just transpired. "Brock, back off and we can forget about this! Otherwise I'll tell him you're trying to rape me."

Brock considered the threat. "Go ahead, but I'm fucking you one way or the other."

Lindsey's jaw dropped. "You're really willing to risk prison?!"

"So long as I have the memories of conquering that sweet cunt of yours, it'll be worth it. Hell, maybe your husband will learn a thing or two from listening to you being fucked properly" Brock said moving towards Lindsey.

Alarm bells rang in Lindsey. There was no stopping him now. Brock was immune to all reasoning like some sort of possessed beast, and now he was going to fuck her like one. She had to do something and quickly.

"WAIT WAIT! How about one more bet?!" She reacted without taking time to think her plan through. She did not expect Brock to be interested, but he stopped.

"What kind of bet?" Replied Brock

"Umm...ummmm I don't know. Give me a minute." Lindsey panicked as she looked around the gondola in search of inspiration. Her mobile was still ringing in her hand but answering it would only alert Dylan to her imminent rape.

A devilish grin crossed over Brock's face. "I know. I bet that you can't make me cum whilst you're talking to Dylan. If you do, I promise not to touch you. But if you don't..." Brock paused and leaned in, staring Lindsey straight in the eye. "...you have to let me fuck you."

Lindsey was shocked by Brock's deplorable suggestion. "What??" She Lindsey. Her mobile stopped ringing.

"You can call him back." Brock said camly. "Look, I would obviously prefer to fuck you consensually, like you strongly indicated earlier, but you're clearly set on fighting me, so if I have to settle for you making me cum some other way then I will."

"You honestly expect me to willingly cheat on my husband with you! A man who wants to rape me!!"

Brock shrugged. "Like I said; I'm planning on fucking you one way or the other. But at least this way you have the decision to make sure that doesn't happen."

"Or I might willingly jerk this brute off and give my body to him anyway!" Lindsey thought. Her mind was spinning trying to rationalise this decision. So many elements of it were utterly despicable, most of all the horrible thought of pleasuring another man whilst talking to her husband. Conversely, Brock was clearly extremely sexually charged, and it probably would not take much encouragement for him to finish. Then she would avoid being raped and could put this whole ordeal behind her.

"How about I make you cum but not whilst talking to my husband? I promise I'll make it good." Lindsey could not believe she was considering this. She enjoyed foreplay and giving Dylan handjobs and blowjobs, but the idea of using her skills on this vile man made her feel physically ill. That shit eating grin crept back across Brock's face. He loved the fact this gorgeous white wife was beginning to consider his dark bet.

"That's the spirit Ice Queen!" Brock exclaimed in jubilation. "But my idea is more exciting and the added time pressure will really bring out the black cock slut in you. I promise not to make a sound, Dylan won't know a thing."

"...You bastard...have you no soul?" Lindsey wept.

"Real animals like me aren't concerned with such things, we just want to fuck. Look bitch, are you strong and independent enough to own another decision?" Brock said, deceiving Lindsey with her ideals. Just then Lindsey's mobile rang again and they both knew it was Dylan on the other line.

Lindsey's brain spun wildly. "At least I could control the length of the telephone conversation..." she justified. Lindsey could not believe she was seriously considering cheating on her husband and with who? A vile, evil man. She despised his kind and the thought of happily pleasuring one repulsed her, but now she would have to set aside her morals and act like she wanted nothing more.

Lindsey had to focus on making this menace finish, whatever it took, otherwise she would be fully under his control. The previous images of Brock ripping her clothes off and roughly screwing her flashed through her head. Despite his rape attempt, those images still excited her deep down and she dread to think how her body would react if Brock had the opportunity to make them a reality. It would be the ultimate betrayal of her marriage and ideals. She would have to shut these out if she was going to make it through this. Lindsey had developed a strong mental resolve from her profession and planned to apply it now.

In that moment Lindsey wiped the tears off her face, stood up and stared blankly at Brock. "Ok Brock, it's a bet."

Chapter 11

It had been almost two hours since the gondola ceased to work. In that short time Lindsey, the beautiful white wife, was semi-nude, stood in front of a nude black stranger, about to disgrace her new marriage by voluntarily pleasuring him.

"No turning back Lindsey, just push through" she said to herself. Lindsey answered Dylan's call and held it to her right ear with her right hand.

"Hi honey! How are you?" Lindsey said grabbing Brock by the arm and leading him to a seat. She pushed on his chest and he sat down. Lindsey knelt in between Brock's legs on the padded floor and faced the massive, dark phallus. She could smell cologne and realised he must have applied some to his crotch too. It was disgusting. She looked up at Brock's face and his ridiculous cornrows caught her eye once again. However, where they previously were humorous to her they now only reinforced the depravity of the situation. She locked her innocent green eyes on Brock's menacing ones and Brock felt the excitement wash over him. Lindsey looked like a true cock servant in this position.

"Sorry sweetie, I must've BLACKED out" The newlywed said firmly grasping the bottom of Brock's dick with her free left hand and winking at him in a sultry way, drawing attention to the innuendo. This made Brock jolt and let out a deep, joyful breath. He could not believe how composed and accepting of the situation Lindsey had become. It was clearly tormenting her inside though which only made the situation sweeter for him.

"Yeah, can't believe we're still stuck. It's been SO hard" Lindsey mewed whilst slowly stroking Brock's rigid shaft. Her delicate hand could barely wrap around it. She could not believe how solid his cock was. It had the similar consistency to a piece of wood. The only undulation she could feel was the maze of veins which were clearly needed to power such an organ.

Lindsey ran her smooth palm over the bulbous head, spreading Brock's sticky pre-cum. The head itself was soft and even. In an act of improvisation Lindsey brought her palm to her face and slowly licked Brock's juices off it. She individually put each of her fingers deep in mouth and sucked them dry. Lindsey felt her body become unexpectedly flush at the situation and her nipples strained against her sports bra.

"Control yourself Lindsey!" She said to herself.

On the other hand, Brock was loving every moment of her actions. Lindsey was a fiery, happily married woman with good morals, and now these attributes were tainted as she extracted the pre-cum off her engagement and wedding rings. Her husband was the luckiest man in the World to have such a beautiful woman, but for now, she belonged to Brock.

"I know darling, these clouds are insane. I feel like an animal trapped in a cage." Lindsey increased her speed as she jacked Brock's cock.

"Huh? Do I? I'm just anxious to get off this gondola" Lindsey lied shakily, making her feel horrible inside. Dylan suggested she sounded "different". Lindsey dread what he would think he if knew the truth.

Lindsey ran her hand over Brock's thick bush that concealed his prize balls. She gently squeezed each one and Brock felt them tighten. He looked up to the ceiling in joy and one hand drifted to the back of Lindsey's head to play with her silky blonde hair. Lindsey could not believe the mass of each ball. Dylan's were peanuts in comparison. Again in a twisted way, Brock's reminded her of some of her horses. "A male horse can ejaculate 30cm of semen, so I wonder how much Brock will??" Lindsey thought. It then hit her that this beast would probably want to finish on some part of her body. She prayed she could just keep it to her hand.

Lindsey was spinning grotesque lies to Dylan about what she had been up to when she felt Brock's strong hand pull her beautiful face towards his crotch. It first hit what he wanted from her when the stench of his excited crotch flared up in her nostrils. Alarm bells once again rang in Lindsey and she considered fighting him claim her sacred mouth. However, she had agreed to be subservient. "This will just make the bastard finish quicker" she reasoned in her head.

"Tell me about what you've been up to?" Lindsey said quickly, just before her soft lips kissed Brock's dark meaty flesh. She looked up at him with desperate eyes.

"Serve my big black cock you white married slut!" Brock whispered, and Lindsey felt the shame once again wash over her.

As her husband was merrily chirping on about the events that had transpired in his gondola, Lindsey turned her head sideways, wrapped as much as her mouth around Brock's shaft and stuck her tongue out in an attempt to enclose its circumference. She took about half of it. The taste of Brock's cock was putrid because of the combination of his sweat and cologne, and Lindsey fought the urge to gag.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Brock whispered whilst grinding his hips upwards, making Lindsey's mouth and tongue slide down his dark pole. Lindsey then slowly ran her tongue from the base of Brock's shaft to the tip and flicked it, tasting the salty pre-cum.

"Then what happened?" Lindsey said, responding to a story Dylan was telling whilst slowly lapping Brock's chocolatey member. Brock chuckled to himself as he wondered if the conversations the married couple had were often this dry. "Serving my cock must be the most exciting thing this married bitch has done in years. Now she can say she's experienced a real man!" Brock proudly said to himself.

Although Brock was reacting to Lindsey's foreplay, she had no real idea if he was close to orgasm. "Time is ticking on" thought Lindsey. "I reluctantly have to step things up." She positioned her head over Brock's dick and aligned it with her mouth using her free hand. As she brought herself to willingly stick Brock's gigantic member in her married mouth she considered whether it would fit. Lindsey was like a woman on the precipice about to dive into the ocean. A dark, foul ocean.

"A little saliva would help" reasoned Lindsey. A globule of spit fell from her lips and landed perfectly on the tip of Brock's dick. She leant down and smeared it around with her hot tongue, cursing herself for using a technique she swore she would only use on her husband. Lindsey opened her mouth and initially swallowed Brock's bellend. Her eyes shot wide in the surprise that it had already filled up a lot of her mouth.

Brock groaned deeply as Lindsey engulfed his cock and he twisted her hair. Her tiny tongue felt amazing surveying every part of his tip and the heat from her mouth was blissful. Lindsey's dirty actions were arousing him more than he had expected. His desire grew to fuck her with each one she performed. Therefore, he could not allow himself to cum. Brock had not expected Lindsey to be so enthusiastic, however, he was obviously not going to stop her. He just needed to control himself.

Lindsey began slowly bobbing her head and Brock noticed her eyes wince as she struggled to take more of him. The whole situation was beautiful to him. Her white, tanned, creamy skin clashed wonderfully with his black, leathery skin. He felt his balls once again tighten as she slowly sucked up his trunk. A popping sound escaped her pretty lips as they reached the end of the tip, although they were still joined by a strain of mixed saliva and pre-cum. The situation was having an erotic impact on Lindsey, although greatly undesired. Earlier, she had pictured the juxtaposition of her pure white skin and Brock's tainted dark skin and the reality was more stimulating than she imagined. She felt a sudden pulse within her pussy and dampness ensued.

"Hmm who knew such an uptight rich princess was so good at sucking cock" Brock whispered.

Lindsey drew the mobile and dick away from her face. "Well who knew such a vile asshole would have such a nice cock" she sultrily whispered back and licked Brock's length as he beamed at her. She brought her mobile back to her ear and was relieved to find Dylan still chatting and clearly oblivious to her immoral compliment to the black stranger.

Lindsey went back to blowing Brock. She found she could only fit about a third of it into her mouth as her tiny throat restricted any further access. She had never taken a dick of this mass and could feel it fill every oral section. It was making the whole of her face hurt as the muscles strained to ply her jaw as wide as possible. Lindsey was also having difficulty dealing with the taste of Brock's cock. It had a slight acidity to it which was probably due to the combination of sweat and cologne. This just further reinforced the immorality of her actions.

Brock reached down with his big hands and began gently fondling Lindsey's breasts over her sports bra. Panic shot through Lindsey but she rallied herself. "It's ok, he's not feeling the skin of my breasts and if this makes him finish quicker then it's fine" the wife said to herself, defending Brock's actions. This rough man fondling her breasts stimulated her too as she felt the blood rush through her chest. Lindsey involuntarily began sucking his black pole with more feeling.

Lindsey popped the head of Brock's dick out of her mouth to answer Dylan. "Well, since we spoke last, the guy has been kind of a MASSIVE DICK" she said winking at Brock and stroking his cock.

"Oh it's ok sweetie, he's asleep."

Dylan asked Lindsey why she thought Brock was a dick which meant, to her relief, she would be forced to take a break from blowing him and talk to her husband. However, she did not want to lose momentum. Blocking out strong disgust, she decided to apply another technique Dylan loved.

"Oh, hang on a second!" Lindsey said as she put her mobile down. She then grabbed the white elastic strip of her sports bra and pulled it forward. Using her other hand, she guided Brock's cock under her bra and wedged it between her breasts. Even with the fluids that coated his dick it took some effort for it to slip through her tits, but eventually she was treated to a bird's eye view of the swollen head bursting through her breasts, sticking right up at her face. She let go of the elastic now that his dick was neatly secured between her breasts that were in turn squeezed together by the sports bra. Lindsey began working her chest up and down like she was heavily breathing, and Brock marvelled as they squished, engulfed and rubbed his black pole. The pressure was amazing.

"Sorry, I thought he was waking. False alarm" Lindsey said to her husband in a hushed, sexy voice whilst staring into Brock's eyes. Her free left arm hung limp at her side as her upper body bobbed up and down, emphasising the submissive image.

Still using her hushed voice, Lindsey continued her conversation with Dylan. "Ok, so Brock is a real jerk. Totally full of himself...Yeah you know I cannot stand that kind of guy. Would never touch one." Brock's shit eating grin was back as he relished in the degradation of the proud wife as she fucked his dick with her soft tits. He had forced her to neglect her ideals about men such as himself and it aroused him greatly. For Lindsey it was purely disgraceful. However, she knew her words emphasised her role as the white blonde wife that had been seduced by a physically dominant black male, and she was ok with it if this turned Brock on. Part of her wondered if her submissive role was turning her on too, but she quickly shut these disturbing feelings out and focussed on the task at hand.

Brock decided to take further liberties with the vulnerable wife. He whipped Lindsey's sports bra up so her tits were fully displayed, causing her to gasp suddenly. The material stopped his cock from leaving them. Her breasts seemed to defy gravity perfectly. His mouth watered as he began plying the subtle intimate parts of Lindsey's chest with his large black hands. Brock could feel Lindsey's delicate, pink nipples resist his labouring, causing them to fiercely stiffen and her to jolt.