The Broken Gondola Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't lie. Your pussy was hot and drenched. I bet you came too."

"No I didn't! I would never for you" Lindsey spat back. This was the truth (at least the first part was) and she was glad it was. If she came it would have further solidified the betrayal of her marriage, principles and body. However, she could not deny that she was very close to.

In one swoop Brock put his hands under her thighs and effortlessly lifted her into the air. She instinctively put her arms on his shoulders for support.

"That sounds like a challenge to me" Brock said as he took one of Lindsey's nipples between his large dark lips.

"Brock, please don't..." begged the wife, but it was to no avail as Brock lowered her onto his once again iron, 11" dick. Loud gasps escaped Lindsey as the large head spread her pussy lips and lodged itself in the opening of her martial sex. Brock stood strong as he dropped and raised Lindsey about his shaft. He found her velvety cunt more accommodating than before and was soon once again lavishing the feeling of it milking his cock.

Brock's rapid and powerful thrusts quickly forced the pleasure Lindsey had previously felt to return, and she found herself uncontrollably moaning. Her legs wrapped around his waist and her hands grabbed two plastic loops above her for further support. This allowed Brock to sustain his fucking with relative ease.

"Oh, uh, uh, uh, uh, nmph, oh gawd, oh gawd" said Lindsey, as her aroused state took over her words. Brock saw her angelic face was stained in pleasure. Her eyes and mouth were open. Her golden hair bounced around as it coupled with the wet slap of their sexual organs which echoed around the gondola.

"Oh baby! Your cunt feels so wet and good!" Brock exclaimed.

Lindsey's reply came in a series of incoherent grunts and moans. She had been trying to shut out the intense arousal felt through her body, but it was becoming too much. The force of Brock's massive cock ravaging her tiny pussy was building a colossal orgasm within her and although she tried to fight it, she ultimately felt powerless against her body's betrayal.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Lindsey screamed in a high-pitch fashion, throwing her head back. She bucked as she erupted in orgasm for a good 15 seconds. Brock felt the wonderful sensations of having his cock squeezed by her tight cunt muscles. Her juices flowed down his shaft and soaked his dense pubic hairs.

"Oh my God...Oh my God...Oh my God" Lindsey said in a laboured voice as she began to descend for her euphoric, powerful orgasm. Brock ceased his fucking so he could savour it. "She didn't lie; it was like a powerful eruption" he thought.

"That looked good" Brock said smirking.

Lindsey felt tears well up in her eyes and she glanced away from Brock's face in embarrassment. She was overwhelmed with disgust and disgrace by cumming for the bastard. However, deep down, she realised that all of this sexual build up made it an inevitability. Lindsey saw the mix of their coloured bodies pressed against each other, drenched in sweat and glowing in the gondola's light. The colour mix was alien but she could not deny how sexy it looked. Just like she imagined.

"You still hate me after I fucked you so good?" Brock probed.

"No more Brock, please" Lindsey said and freed herself from his hold. As his cock flopped out of her Lindsey was disturbed by the clear and white coating on it. She turned away from him.

Brock was not going to let this beautiful wife escape his burning, sexual desire for her. He wrapped his arms around her front and pulled her tight to him. Lindsey could feel his rigid and slimy dick probe her back as well as the undulations of his muscular physique.

"Let me go!" Cried Lindsey as she fought to get away from him.

"Aww don't be like that princess" Brock whispered in her ear. "I was just helping you with those carnal pleasures. You know you loved it." His hands dropped to her tits as he molested them. Lindsey squirmed in response to the forced stimulation she was receiving.

"No I didn't Brock!" Lindsey blatantly lied causing Brock to laugh. Brock's words were once again making her questioned her sexual drive towards this monster. "My husband is the only one who can satisfy me" she exclaimed.

Brock laughed in response. "Well remember, for as long as we're in this gondola, I'm your husband, you're my wife and this is our honeymoon" Brock replied licking her ear, leaving a dense trail of saliva. These words cut deep into Lindsey and her fight waivered. It reinforced the face that she was not the only one suffering the consequences of her actions; Dylan was too.

Brock moved his rough hands over Lindsey's smooth, creamy sides. Then one hand firmly pressed in the curve of her lower back whilst the other into her toned abdominals. Lindsey automatically bent over, presenting her perfect shapely ass to Brock. He slipped his cock into her now well-lubricated and adjusted cunt whilst marvelling at the sight of her ass. Lindsey's hands grabbed the gondola's pole for support as Brock slammed into her from behind.

"Oh, ah, ah, oh, mmm, fuck, ah, ah, mm, oh, fuck!" the newlywed mewed in familiar unwanted arousal.

Brock's appetite for fucking the beautiful blonde grew and after a few minutes his hands moved to the tops of her quadriceps and he pulled them hard so her feet were in the air. This caused Lindsey to yelp and her hands slid down to the bottom of the pole, making her body horizontal. She had no words in response to the animalistic fashion she was now being taken in. Her hands were entangled in the holes of the mat for support as Brock ravished her pussy. She felt his scratchy pubic hairs and his balls tenderise her clit and this sent shockwaves through her body. The alien and raw sex was once again bringing Lindsey close to a huge orgasm and all she could do was hang on, mentally prepare and try not to enjoy it.

Brock loved fucking Lindsey in this position as she seemed helpless against his sexual onslaught. Her firm ass cheeks bounced and slapped his waist frantically as her pussy happily accommodated his chocolate cock deeper into her.

"FUCK! OH! FUCK! FUCK!" Lindsey screamed into the floor as she came hard. Her fingers tightly gripped the mat and her legs did the best they could to wrap around Brock's ass so she could pull him deeper into her. After a while she fell onto her elbows and breathed heavily.

"Brock...wait...please...recover..." she said.

"Sure baby, I get that you want to enjoy this once in a lifetime experience as much as possible" Brock replied proudly. He took his dick out of her and gently placed her on the floor. Lindsey had no strength to reply to his arrogant comment and knew at this point it was superfluous to.

Chapter 14

Lindsey's head was a mess. The interracial sex, her marriage, Brock's arrogance and vile nature, the fact she was beautiful and blonde and he was stacked and a brute. It was all so controversial and deeply wrong yet when confronted with it, it was so arousing. Lindsey sat up and suddenly became panicked.

"Brock, the cloud is clearing!" Lindsey said.

"Ha oh yeah, would you look at that" Brock said looking around, noticing the cloud dissipating and the views improving. "Guess I was having too much fun to notice" he winked in homage to his first comment about the clouds.

"Stop being a sleazy asshole and put some clothes on! If it keeps clearing people will see!" Lindsey shouted.

"All they'll see is two people having an amazing fuck session. Now get back up here so we can continue" Brock replied.

"Brock, you promised nobody would find out about this!"

"Yeah and they won't. I don't think anyone can see in this thing even if the cloud clears."

"Well I do and if you don't put your clothes on I won't allow you to take advantage of me anymore!"

"Nah I'm good like this" he said putting his hands on his hips. The bastard was happy to broadcast their depraved sexual acts. Lindsey knew she could not allow this otherwise her life would be over. Perhaps there was a way to hide what they were doing.

"Brock, I want you to take me like this" Lindsey said lying down on her back, instigating him to fuck her in the missionary position. Brock's cock twinged at this submissive comment and he knelt between her legs. He ran his hands along the smooth, creamy skin of her thighs.

"No one will see though" he grinned, noticing the seats obstructed their views from the surrounding gondolas.

"Who cares. I just want that huge black cock back inside my silky cunt" Lindsey responded sultrily, tracing her hands along Brock's arms. Brock moved his hands to her breasts and began rubbing them.

"So what's so special about my black cock?" Brock quizzed, probing the beautiful wife's dirty side.

"It's the best. I've never felt something so big and hard inside of me. I can feel it push against the really sensitive parts of my pussy. And the colour really turns me on." Lindsey wrapped her hands in Brock's greasy cornrows, pulled his face to hers and kissed him passionately, allowing their tongues to intermingle uncontrollably.

"Mmmm I knew you'd be a good nigga cock whore" Brock replied, making Lindsey once again feel cheap and nasty. She thought back to her views of the difference between interracial pornography and reality. However, the truth was the reality seemed to be just as apparently erotic as the pornography! "Does this make me a whore or was this pleasure inevitable...?" Lindsey thought to herself.

Lindsey slowly stroked Brock's dick, feeling the throb of its veins and overall mass. She pressed it against her opening feeling the familiarity of it become coaxed by her wet pussy.

"You're so wet baby. That's a sign that you really wanted this" Brock said.

"I guess it did" Lindsey said lustfully as Brock pushed part of his shaft into her, causing her to arch, groan and shut her eyes. Lindsey was anticipating Brock's powerful fucking but instead he was still. She opened her eyes to see him smirking at her.

"Move for me princess" he said. "Milk my black dick."

Lindsey began slowly working her hips up and down, rotating the fat cock inside of her. She felt it rub her inner walls and let out a loud gasp in arousal. This encouraged her to improve her technique and she wrapped her arms and legs around Brock's body so she could pull herself up to him. His strong muscles felt so sexy as did the sight of their mixed skin colour. Lindsey began openly moaning as she clung to Brock.

The feeling of Lindsey's tight cunt pulling and manipulating Brock's dick was heavenly to him.

"Shit that's good!" He exclaimed as he felt his cock throb powerfully. Their intercourse felt amazing for Lindsey too. The slow pace of their fucking allowed her to feel every part of Brock's magnificent cock work her sex, and each time it moved her cunt muscles tweaked in approval.

"Oh my gawd...oh my gawd..." Lindsey kept saying. Suddenly she went rigid, clinging fiercely to Brock's body.

"I'M CUMMING! GOD I'M CUMMINGGGGG!!"

Her body wildly convulsing and pussy muscles energetically milked Brock's thick shaft, attempting to draw the cum out of him. However, he his restraint was too much. Brock just smiled at her, realising in that moment that this was exactly what he had hoped for when he discovered her bitchy, uptight attitude and the fact she was married - that she would abandon her principles and marriage for the sake of their sexual sins. It was euphoric.

Lindsey fell to the floor and Brock's slowly withdrew his cock out of her, whipping some of her juices onto her stomach as it did. She stared at it for a bit, marvelling at how massive and hard it still was. Their mixed fluids stained their bodies. She could not believe she had announced her orgasm as if she was proclaiming how much she enjoyed sex with this beast. The more they continued, the more she could feel her shame deepen and restraint waiver. Soon there would not be much of it left.

She noticed sunlight reflecting off her engagement and wedding rings. The clouds had entirely dispersed from around them, making her glad they were concealed on the floor. However, the gondola still remained motionless and until it was fixed she would be subjugated to Brock's hypersexual needs.

"How was that?" Brock asked.

"I don't want to talk about it" Lindsey replied coldly turning away.

"You sure are stubborn for a woman who has cum three times!" Brock laughed. "We agreed no one has to find out about this so you might as well be truthful with me baby."

"Let's just say for a massive dick you sure have a nice one" Lindsey replied in capitulation.

"Better than your husbands?" Brock grinned.

"No" Lindsey lied. She knew Dylan's dick paled in comparison to Brock's but admitting it would only reinforce the immorality of the situation.

"Fuck your lies bitch! We both know mine's better" Brock snapped. Lindsey decided not to reply.

"Part of you wanted this to happen" he said, once again pressing her buttons.

"How can you say that?!" Lindsey replied furiously. "I love my husband and would never willingly cheat on him! You forced me into this situation!"

"Na-ah, this is on you Ice Queen. You could've told me to fuck off but you didn't. You decided to tease me even though you're married. You let this get this far."

Lindsey glanced away in shame. If she was stronger and did not let her temper and emotions get the better of her she would probably be fully clothed, sat in her original side of the gondola and looking forward to seeing Dylan. As tears came to her eyes Brock spoke again.

"Enough of this talk. You're still my wife and better get acting like it. No need to pretend like we're strangers in the bedroom department now" he said smirking. He lay down and gestured for Lindsey to mount him. The newlywed wife sighed, put her legs either side of Brock and grabbed his cock. It as hard as the first time she touched it.

"That's nice baby but I want you facing the other way" Brock grinned.

Lindsey had never had sex in the reverse cow-girl position, but it did not surprise her that Brock was familiar with it. She sighed and turned around, once again grabbed his cock and slowly inserted it into herself. Her wide eyes and mouth stared into the gondola's ceiling in response to the delightful feeling of Brock's cock going deep into her.

Brock engulfed her breasts with his callous hands and pulled her back to him. He orally slathered her ear and neck and began to swiftly thrust his hips up and down, hammering her delicate pussy. Lindsey's fingers once again tightly gripped the mat for support as her legs came off the floor through the sheer force of Brock's technique. His technique also caused Lindsey's breasts to heavily bounce around her chest.

The pleasure was once again forced upon her and too much. The outcome was the same: the pleasure rose again and again as they fucked, she came and they switched positions on the floor of the gondola. After 15 minutes Brock exclaimed he was going to cum soon and told Lindsey to orally drain it out of him. Lindsey had only swallowed Dylan's cum before and this was only on special occasions as she did not like its salty taste.

"Brock, uhhh why don't you cum on my tits?" Lindsey suggested, attempting to avoid Brock's demand.

"Uh, uh why don't you want to drink my nigga cum princess?" Brock replied right into Lindsey's ear. The vibrations from his words made her body tingle.

"I don't like the taste, oh mmm, and feeling" Lindsey replied shyly whilst attempting to hide her arousal, causing Brock to chuckle.

"I think you'll like mine."

"Please Brock OHHH! You came so much last time I'm afraid I'll choke ugh!" Lindsey pleaded. However, this only excited Brock more and he felt the cum rising within him. He withdrew his cock from Lindsey's sex, pulled her face towards his cock and forced her reluctant mouth around the bulbous head. This was just in time as Brock erupted into her mouth. Lindsey was caught off guard by the velocity and volume of Brock's cum, and she soon found herself gagging whilst forcing herself to drink as much of it as she could. This was an impossible challenge for the blonde wife and semen seeped out of her mouth and ran down Brock's shaft onto her fingers.

"OH SHIT! Fuck that was incredible!" Exclaimed a jubilant Brock, driving Lindsey's head further down his chocolatey pole. Lindsey looked at him with her glossy eyes in submission.

"Urgh. Mmm...hmph" Lindsey said coming up for air. Long, heavy white trails of cum left her lips and casually fell around. The taste of it was similar to rubber and Lindsey could feel dense patches of it sticking to the inside of her mouth and throat. The smell was nauseating and the sight obscene. The newlywed wife was once again lost for words.

Chapter 15

Lindsey and Brock continued their immoral sex. The gondola floor was soaked with sweat and sexual fluids. Lindsey had been trapped in the gondola with Brock for just over four hours when it sprung to life. Her spirits lifted and she carefully peaked out the window in her nudity to see it moving again.

"Finally, I'll be out of this hell!" Lindsey thought.

"Well I guess all good things have to end" Brock said disappointed. He started reaching for his clothes and Lindsey knew he was releasing her from his control. She frantically used tissues from her backpack to wipe herself and threw on her clothes. She eventually composed herself on the side of the gondola she originally sat in.

"I'd say this has been a fun, enjoyable ride for both of us" Brock said sitting back down at his original side and winking at Lindsey. "Yeah, we entertained each other good."

"I think only one of us had all the fun" Lindsey retorted, causing Brock to chuckle.

"Well whatever you think Ice Queen, I'm sure you will never forget Brock."

He was right. Despite the nightmare she endured she had also endured 12 orgasms, and what orgasms they had been. She wondered if Dylan would have been able to deliver the same. He certainly did not have the same cock to. Lindsey thought about whether she would even feel her husband inside her after what her pussy had just tolerated!

Brock was beaming at Lindsey from his side of the gondola. She was truly special. Her marriage, attitude and of course physical appearance made her an extremely fuckable target. Furthermore, her animal slut did not disappoint. When he first laid eyes on Lindsey he knew she would be a wild fuck who craved his black cock, and, after some significant pressuring, she certainly did. It was all so sweet.

The gondola arrived at its destination and Brock and Lindsey were greeted with paramedics and people with water bottles, food and blankets. They both helped themselves to the food and water. These were greatly needed after what their bodies had just been through. Lindsey had a blanked wrapped around her and was patiently waiting for her husband when Brock's large body loomed over her.

"Go away Brock. It's over" Lindsey said quietly so no one could hear.

"Just thought you may want to exchange digits. You know; in case you need anymore "company" on your honeymoon."

"Absolutely not. My husband is all the "company" I need" Lindsey replied, rejecting the subtext in Brock's proposal.

Brock laughed. "Well guess this is goodbye then. This pow isn't going to shred itself!" Lindsey rolled her eyes. Of course Brock was going to leave her with a pretentious comment. "Hope the rest of your honeymoon is as entertaining as our time in the gondola" he said walking away. Lindsey did not acknowledge his spiteful comment and kept staring forward, waiting for her husband. "It never happened..." she told herself whilst her pussy involuntarily tingled.

Lindsey embraced Dylan as he exited his gondola and kissed him deeply. The familiarity of her husband's embrace and kiss felt unexplainably feeble to her.