The Butterfly Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God John, I can't believe how hot this is making me!" she exclaimed in surprise. And even John had to admit, this was a side of his wife he hadn't really seen before, not in public anyway.

"Making me pretty fucking hot too!" he now told her, his hand down in his own lap, grasping his now very hard stiff cock through his pants. He could now hear the liquid squishing as she fingered herself, unabashedly so.

"Shit!"

"What?"

"There's the turn off!" He heard the sound of the driver's horn thanking them as he pulled the car off the highway, down the ramp.

"Find a parking lot."

"Where?"

"Doesn't matter...anywhere. Just find one and then pick a somewhat secluded area within it," she suggested still playing with herself, though she now tossed her bikini covering over her bare breasts, though keeping them readily available in doing so.

Only a moment or two later John spotted the perfect place to pull in. Pulling off to the side, there were few other cars around them. He even backed in, making it easier to get out if they had to, but also giving them a perfect vantage point to see from should anyone head in their direction. Diane then slid over closer to him, freeing John's cock entirely, sucking it into her mouth and began licking, flicking her tongue out at the super-sensitive head of his prick.

"Oh fuck honey...that's nice...so damn nice!"

It was easy to also reach over and latch on to her still free-swinging breasts, capturing one, holding it and then locating her hard swollen nipple, which he rolled around between his fingers while she continued sucking his prick.

"Let me know when you're close," she told him. "I want to feel your hot cream spurting against my breasts!"

"Oh fuck babe...just hearing you say that's got me close!" he told her, the tickled feeling of pleasure already beginning to surge up the length of his shaft.

Lifting her cover, Diane once again bared her breasts to his view, taking his prick and rubbing it between them, pumping him until she felt the warm delicious splash of his climax saturating her boobs. After she had milked him dry, John watched as she then massaged in the white creamy spunk into her tits until her flesh had absorbed most of his cream. Only then did she replace her bikini top, along with her covering.

"Take off the bottoms," he said grinning at her. "Your turn!"

John had of course finger-fucked his wife on numerous occasions, but usually just as an additional stimulation included in foreplay. It was rare that he ever did so, bringing her to orgasm, and rarer still to be doing that here. He couldn't even recall a single time where he had fingered her like this in the car before, and began doing so, still keeping an eye out, but enjoying the feel and sensation of his wife's hot slippery cunt as he played with her, teasing her clit with the tip of his finger, swirling it, tapping it, and sliding one finger, and soon after two, in and out of her as she sat next to him on the seat, her hands once again fondling her bikini covered breasts.

"Oh my God! Yes! Yes John, Yes!" she cried out pleasurably soon after, humping herself back against the seat, as well as his fingers as he continued to finger-fuck her wet delicious cunt, hearing her cry of ecstasy as she came hard against the palm of his hand.

Once they had both collected themselves and straightened up somewhat, they then pulled out of the lot, heading into the city with smiles on their faces.

#

They had spent the rest of the day sight-seeing and browsing a few shops together, but to his delight and surprise, Diane appeared to be just as excited as he still was himself. He had taken the opportunity whenever the chance presented itself, to give his wife's ass a friendly caress, once or twice managing to grope her tits when no one was looking or could see them. She too had done the same, once even bending over pretending to look at something, though purposely grinding her ass against the front of his crotch. By the time they had returned back to their hotel room, they were once again horny as hell. John would have been content to just jump into bed and spend the rest of the night there, but it was Diane's suggestion they go downstairs to the bar and have a couple of drinks first.

"Oh baby, to hell with the drinks! Let's just stay here and fuck!" he'd said wantonly, lustfully.

Diane emerged from the bathroom a moment later however, dressed to kill by the looks of it. She had worn the shortest of skirts that she owned, her long legs attractively displayed, but even more surprisingly, she had also worn one of her very revealing low cut blouses as well. Her breasts threatening to fall out of the deep plunging "V' neck, which he also only then realized she was wearing without having a bra on, something she honestly never did.

"Just a couple of drinks," she stated. "I want you as horny as you've ever been by the time we get back up to the room," she told him. I have plans for us a bit later," she added suggestively. In seconds, John was dressed, once again groping his wife playfully on the ride down in the elevator.

#

The place was far busier than the night before, most of the tables already taken so that they had had to sit at the bar instead. Neither one of them minding it however, especially as it tended to show off Diane's legs because of it, a fact that didn't go unnoticed by several couples sitting together at a nearby booth next to them. Perhaps because they were similar in age and appearance, one of the women struck up a conversation with Diane, asking where they were from etc, soon laughing and having a good time as they conversed, even whispering on occasion back and forth, giggling whenever they did. Curious, John eventually inquired what it was they'd been talking about.

"She told me I looked very sexy, and asked if I'd ever had the pleasure of another woman," she told him honestly. She hadn't, but she was obviously flattered by the remark, and John had found it intriguingly delightful that his wife seemed to warm to the woman's continued attentions of her, not to mention the attractive man sitting with her who continually eyed Diane throughout the evening as well. Sitting high on the stool, Diane's skirt had ridden up considerably, showing off a great deal of her exquisite thigh. Seeing this, John mentioned it, and then told her to swivel around on her stool, giving the two of them an even better look. Flushed, yet obviously excited, Diane did so, revealing as she did a very quick brief glimpse up her skirt. John saw their eyes drawn there when she did, though she pretended she herself hadn't realized she had, still chatting, laughing and talking to them the whole time. At one point, the girl had gotten out, excusing herself to use the restroom, her lover standing up in order to let her slide out, though he didn't return immediately to his seat, preferring to stand now next to Diane. John noticed he was tall, well over six feet, and with his height advantage, standing next to Diane as he was, it was easy for him to peer down the front of Diane's low-cut blouse, which became even more revealing whenever she leaned this way or that, the "V" billowing out to one side or another, threatening to spill her breasts out entirely.

The other couple had introduced themselves as Mike and Cindy, like themselves here on vacation, and coincidentally staying on the exact same floor they were.

"Hey, you two interested in something adventurous and fun?" Cindy had asked Diane.

"Sure! What?" She had answered.

"Well, we noticed...there's an adult store just down the street from here. We thought earlier about going there, having a look around, and see if we could maybe find something naughty fun to bring back with us, you interested in going with? Having a look?"

Though Diane certainly didn't mind John's going into any himself, especially when he'd always chosen, or brought back something naughty and excitingly fun to see or use, she herself had never been inside such a place before. Surprisingly, she hesitated only for a moment. "Sure! Why not? I've always wanted to see what it might be like to go in one," she freely admitted. "And at least here...no one would recognize me if I did!"

It was only a couple of blocks away, so the four of them walked there together rather than driving. Nervously, yet excitedly, Diane entered the rather large shop, immediately surprised at the wide variety of toys, movies and sexy apparel that the shop sold. They browsed together through several items, finally finding themselves entering a small curtained partition, which led down a small hallway with several doors leading off to the left and to the right, each one with a separate entry door leading inside.

"What are these for?" she had asked, and John had informed her that you could check out a movie to watch, bring it inside one of these booths, and preview it in privacy, along with a few other things if you chose to do so. John had already grabbed a particular movie he thought Diane might enjoy seeing with him, paying for the use of the room for an hour, and then led Diane inside, having watched Mike and Cindy doing the same right behind them. There was a small, yet comfortable looking couch facing the screen, after putting the DVD in the player, sitting down, John had already freed his cock in expectation as Diane grinned looking down on it, and then lifting her skirt, revealing to him when she did that she hadn't been wearing any panties on beneath it.

"Damn babe, you mean to tell me they knew you weren't wearing anything on underneath?" he asked excitedly, hearing her giggle as she answered.

"Well, I'm sure they eventually saw that I wasn't," she said simply. "But Cindy wasn't wearing anything either, or didn't you notice that? I saw hers several times too when she managed to flash me from where she was sitting."

"Damn, no...I didn't. Must have been at the wrong angle to see that, but just knowing they could see you, is horny enough!"

What was also pretty horny, was the movie. A woman, looking very much like his own wife was sitting on one man's dick, just as Diane was sitting on him now having easily slipped herself over John's hard stiff prick. The other woman however, was also sucking another dick as she did.

"That's hot!" John said peering around his wife up at the movie.

"Oh, you like that do you?" she said teasingly. "You find the thought of me doing that exciting? Sucking another man's cock while you fuck me?"

"Ah hum," John moaned pleasurably, not quite sure how to answer that, though it was obvious he was excited and thinking about it.

"John?"

"Yeah?"

"Is that...what I think it is?" she suddenly said, pointing towards a hole in the wall separating their room from the one next to them. Glancing over, even John was stunned to find what was obviously another man's hard cock poking through the hole in the wall. He actually laughed upon seeing it. "Yep, I think it is...those are called 'glory holes' in case you've never heard the term before," he added, and realized upon doing so, that it had to be Mike's prick sticking through the opening as he and Cindy had gone into the room next to them earlier. "That's got to be Mike's cock," he now added, telling her what he had only then remembered.

Tentatively, she reached out, grasping it as John looked on, amazed that she had, though she was obviously excited at the prospect, especially with John's cock lovingly stroking her cunt at the moment.

"Go ahead honey...play with it," he urged her, which she began doing, feeling the equally hard penis currently sticking through the opening in the wall. "Lick it," he then told her. "Go ahead babe, give it a little suck."

Diane leaned over, her mouth slowly enclosing around the head of Mike's cock as John continued fucking her from behind, hearing the pleasured gasp as he did so, and as she gingerly sucked and stroked Mike's cock through the opening in the wall. After several more minutes they could both hear pleasured giggling on the other side, then the sound of Cindy's voice coming through the opening.

"My turn!" she stated, waiting expectantly. Diane laughed, jumping off her husband's prick, and then leading him by it towards the opening, then putting it through, standing beside him in order to watch, fondling his heavy laden ball sack as she did so.

"Is she?" Diane asked though the look on John's face told her she was. And though it felt good, erotically naughty just because of the way it was being done, John soon after withdrew, once again needing the feel of his wife's soft sweet pussy milking his cream from him. Diane leaned over the arm of the couch, John now standing behind her, once again slipping himself inside her, enjoying the feel of her super-slick pussy, as he began fucking her wildly as they stood there together. The sounds of a likewise heated coupling taking place in the room next to theirs only heightened their own passion, hearing Mike and Cindy moaning and groaning together as they soon came, triggering their own pleasured orgasms within moments after hearing that.

They emerged from the room just as Mike and Cindy did a few minutes later, soon after heading back to the hotel. "You guys like to come down to our room for a night cap?" Mike offered.

"It's late," Diane said and we've got a sight-seeing tour scheduled for way early in the morning, perhaps another evening," she said then saying goodnight as she and John headed off to their room.

John was initially concerned that Diane was troubled or put off by what had happened, but as she turned with a wickedly wild look in her eyes, he knew better. "I hope you don't mind John, but as erotically naughty as that all was, what I needed and wanted more than anything, was to come back here and fuck my husband," she told him. "Out there..." she then pointed, towards the balcony.

#

Their room was on the fifth floor of a six-floor hotel. The likelihood of anyone even seeing them was remote, especially if they had merely sat down in one of the two chairs by their little patio table. John stood outside waiting for her, wearing only his bathrobe while she had excused herself to change, joining him momentarily. He had turned off all the lights in their room further concealing them from being backlit should anyone look up from below. He turned at hearing his wife coming towards him, grinning from ear to ear at seeing her entirely naked as she approached, but also once again to his delight, wearing the vibrating butterfly he had given to her their first night here.

"You like that little device do you?" he said gathering her into his arms.

"Very much so," she giggled handing him the remote. John laughed accepting it.

"I have to admit honey, ever since you tried this out, ever since then, you've really seemed to blossom in a way, you're certainly more adventurous, that's for sure," he indicated with a nod of his head towards her as they stood outside on the deck together, entirely nude as she slipped his robe over his shoulders, allowing it to fall to the ground. And as if to punctuate that, Diane moved towards the railing rather than taking a seat as he might have expected her to do.

"Come fuck me honey, fuck me against the railing, fuck me while this naughty little toy of yours is vibrating my clit!"

The railing was at a perfect height in a way, Diane leaning over it, her large breasts dangling over the side, erotically so as he looked at her, her pink pussy winking at him invitingly, knowing even as he stepped in behind her, turning the vibrating toy she had strapped in place on the next to highest setting, watching her jump in response to that, though he didn't give her much time to get used to that before he slipped his cock inside the opening of her warm wet cunt and buried himself deeply inside.

It was erotic as hell to look out over the railing, seeing people walking about below them, some wandering off into the darkness down by the beach, others laughing, standing on the boardwalk enjoying a drink, or just marveling at the warm wind as it caressed each where they stood. Likewise, John and Diane enjoyed the warmth of the night wind as it caressed the two of them, though they stood naked together, coupling slowly at first. John reached around his wife, cupping her full breasts, holding onto them, fucking into her and enjoying the harsh slap of flesh against flesh whenever he did.

"Harder baby...harder!" she soon urged him as he also turned up the vibration on the butterfly still tickling her clit. "Oh yeah! Yeah!" She nearly screamed, the sound of her voice briefly worrying John that someone might overhear and look up, then that very same thought becoming erotically charged as well, wanting someone to actually do just that, look up, seeing Diane's luscious breasts freely swinging to and fro beyond the railing as he stood behind her, stabbing his cock into her violently from behind as they came together.

#

It was the last day of their vacation together. As a surprise, John had scheduled massages for them both, very special massages that Diane had no idea as to how special John had wanted them to be. Though taking a bit of a chance, Diane had indeed transformed in many ways, so he was in hopes that she would warm to the erotic naughty session he had scheduled for her.

John smiled inwardly when the two masseuses's arrived. One was a very tall, very attractive looking Latino male that John knew Diane would find attractive, and did as she turned immediately shy while undressing and laying down on one of the two massage tables they had set up in their room. Likewise, the Latino female was also extremely attractive with long dark hair, and with what John could only surmise, a full firm set of breasts though perhaps not quite as large as Diane's were.

As good as his own massage felt as the pair began, he couldn't take his eyes off his wife as her masseuse began working on her. He had given the man a knowing nod of his head, telling him as part of a prearranged signal that he was to proceed exactly as they had discussed.

Initially, John watched as Diane relaxed, enjoying her massage, though he watched her eyes pop open a short time later, knowing when they did, that her masseuse must have come very close to touching her bare pussy. John knew the man was taking it slowly with her, also as they'd discussed, each pass of his strong hands lingering briefly, just hinting at, but not quite directly touching her there though he slowly got closer and closer to doing so with each pass of his hands.

Just by the look on her face, John was able to see that it was beginning to arouse her, she shifted as though adjusting herself, making herself more comfortable. But once again, receiving a knowing smile from the man's face just as they'd discussed. John knew that she was secretly responding to his touch, as Daniel winked, grinning, telling John in so doing that she was. Daniel likewise began working his hands beneath her ribcage, now massaging, yet caressing her there too, fingers probing, hinting, teasing at her still hidden flesh, though she had found herself lifting up ever so slightly allowing him easier access each time.

John was able to see as Daniel gingerly probed her flesh, his fingers expertly sliding beneath her full breasts, briefly, but methodically. Each pass once again seemed to linger a bit longer, as well as a bit further as his fingers reached beneath her upper torso, though John could also tell she was beginning to help him as he began doing so.

When Diane's eyes popped open again, John knew that her masseuse had touched her directly, letting her know when he did that this time it hadn't been an accidental caress or touch as a few of the others had seemed to be. Seeing her look as she gazed over towards him, John mouthed the words, "I love you," and then smiled, winking, letting her know at that moment that what she now felt and experienced had been part of his surprise for her.