The Butterfly Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,486 Followers

"You may turn over now," Daniel said, as Diane remembered her masseuse being originally introduced to her as. Simultaneously, John was given the same instruction, knowing when he did, that his now very rock-hard cock would be easily seen which, was also part of the plan. John wanted his wife to know how aroused he had become while watching all this, though it had the added benefit of letting Theresa know how much she'd been helping in doing that too.

As John half sat, and then rolling over onto his back, Diane saw how erect his prick was, and knew immediately that he was just as aroused as she was. As John's attractive looking masseuse, Theresa, began working on him again, Diane grinned, finding it extremely erotic to see the woman as she seemed to teasingly work around her husband's hard stiff prick as he lay there on the table. Likewise, Daniel now massaged around her breasts in circles, sometimes touching them even more lightly than a feather as he skimmed the tiny tips of each nipple. She moaned pleasurably, just as John was now doing with each passing stroke, each lingering touch of the hand as each of their masseuses began getting bolder and bolder with their touches.

"God babe...just watching you is making me horny!" John told his wife. "Seeing the pleasure on your face is so fucking erotic!"

"Ditto baby, ditto!" Diane replied looking over towards him, though she was having trouble keeping her eyes open. Daniel's fingers now slid easily into her wet honey spot, the tease of which now began to pleasure her thoroughly as she began to succumb to it.

Likewise, his hands now fingered and manipulated her taut swollen nipples directly. Rolling them, sometimes pulling or pinching them lightly, he alternated between doing that, or fingering her wet juicy split. Only when she heard John's occasional pleasured sighs did she again open her own eyes to briefly look, seeing Theresa's hand now working John's hard stiff cock up and down, slowly, expertly.

"Feel good baby?" she asked moaning herself as Daniel once again teased the hard little knot of her clit.

"Oh yes...you?" John moaned, deeply groaning out his own sweetness as Theresa surrounded just the tip of his prick with her oiled hands, teasing it by firmly twisting, then releasing only to grab and do it all over again.

Her answer came in the form of a pleasured gasp, she felt Daniel ease one finger just inside her ass, another still working and caressing her "G" spot, as she now felt the double intrusion of fingers scissoring her tender flesh. "Oh fuck!" she moaned loudly, audibly, and not prone to openly using vulgarities except when extremely aroused, which John now new, she obviously was. She felt him double fingering her, the sensations driving her mad with pleasure, his free hand alternating back and forth between her breasts, her nipples continuing to play with them as he stood beside where she lay still scissoring her cunt.

The pleasure Theresa was giving John was greatly enhanced by the look on his wife's face. Knowing that she was hovering on the edge of orgasm at that very moment, threatened to have him spilling his own seed. Theresa pumped, jacked, played with, and continued to surround the head of his sensitive prick, teasing him unmercifully. John felt his climax beginning, just as he heard the deep-gutted ecstasy and joy escape from his own wife's mouth, her cry of pure pleasure triggering his own. John grimaced, and then allowed the force of his climax to erupt through his prick, showering his masseuse with his cream, streamer after streamer of which began spurting from the head of his dick as Diane opened her eyes, still moaning as she watched.

Together, they lay side-by-side, though apart, climaxing, cumming, and enjoying their pleasured expressions as they watched one another enjoying pure bliss.

#

John had tipped them both liberally as they had prepared to leave for the extra special treatments they'd been given. Curiously, Diane had drawn Theresa off to one side, speaking to her momentarily in private. She in turn then spoke briefly to Daniel who smiled, nodded his head, and then grabbed her massage table along with his own and carried them out through the door. John turned, still holding it open for Theresa, but then got a surprise of his own as he watched his wife suddenly reach up and begin undoing the buttons on the woman's blouse.

"Close the door...and your mouth John, now it's my turn to surprise you!"

Up until now, it had all been pillow talk between them. He never thought he would see the day when his beautiful wife would actually be bold enough, horny enough, and wild enough to ever touch or play with another woman. Closing the door, he felt his prick already beginning to stiffen once again, though it had only been minutes since he'd just had an orgasm.

By the time he had crossed the room, taking a seat in one of two large oversized chairs, Diane had finished helping Theresa to undress. He had been right about his assessment of her, her breasts though not quite as large as his wife's were, were nevertheless just as full and pliant to the touch. But unlike his wife's lighter tanned, dollar sized nipples, Theresa's were much darker, and somewhat larger. Seeing the two women standing side-by-side for a moment as they stood touching and playing with one another's tits, sent a renewed surge of lust-filled delight coursing through his entire body.

Watching his wife as she and Theresa crawled into the bed, they soon interlocked their legs over one another, now pressed pussy to pussy. And though Theresa's quim wasn't shaved, she had a very thin, neatly trimmed little patch of pubic hair, which in addition to the differences in their breasts and nipples, gave John even more to enjoy viewing.

"You are so warm, and so wet!" Theresa giggled delightedly as she slowly rubbed herself against Diane.

"So are you," Diane moaned pleasurably, enjoying the sensation of fondling the woman's soft breasts as she pressed her own sweet split against Theresa's grinding rhythmically against her.

"Damn, that is fucking hot!" John blurted unable to contain himself, even as he now sat unabashedly fisting his cock.

"Why don't you come over here and sit honey, so you can see us better?" His wife directed, patting the side of the bed as she continued humping against Theresa. Standing, John looked down at his own hard firm erection, soon after following it towards the bed where he now sat, peering directly down and between the two women's legs where they met. He could clearly hear the sound of their sweet juices mixing, playing together.

"You like what you see baby?" His wife asked. By way of an answer, John's prick dribbled a pearly drop of pre-cum, which Diane immediately snatched up with her finger, applying it to the tip of one of her nipples. Theresa then leaned over, mouthing Diane's breast, sucking it off. John quickly squeezed out another thick droplet, to which Diane repeated the same process, applying that to her other breast. And Theresa again, licking and sucking that off.

"Ooh, give some to hers now," Diane moaned. The sight of his wife hungrily sucking, licking and even kissing Theresa's breasts soon had him leaking like a sieve as even more lubrication leaked forth from his prick.

As much as he would have liked to join in, he was mesmerized in just watching them, something that he now knew Diane was enjoying, not only because it felt good, but also because she knew how much it excited John in watching her. Moments later, she and Theresa had repositioned themselves on the bed, now with them licking one another, tongues lapping, teasing and exploring one another's splits. Diane groaned deeply as she felt the woman's mouth encircle her clit, holding onto it, and then sucking it. Following her lead, Diane quickly followed suit, drawing in Theresa's hard stiff little clitoris, finding the sensation of sucking it wildly erotic, decadent, and naughtily perverse.

"Oh yeah, lick her pussy baby! Lick it, finger it and suck it, and lick it...lick it...lick it! John urged hotly, now fisting his prick almost as wildly as he sat beside them, hearing the sounds of their tongue-tickles and slurping as they devoured one another's sweet juicy quims.

John last track of the number of times both women had made one another cum, or had in fact even cum together. He had nearly blown his own load several times just watching them, content to do so even, but Diane had told him not to, to hold out if he could. Just when he thought he couldn't stand it anymore, Diane finally spoke.

"Come fuck me John, fuck me from behind, doggy style, while Theresa eats me!"

John quickly slid around behind his wife as she knelt there on the bed, Theresa wiggling beneath her, once again locating her well lubricated slit. But to John's delight, she also grabbed onto his prick, guiding his shaft into his wife's cunt, teasing her with it, as well as himself as she did so. After a few delicious moments of this, she then guided him inside though it certainly wasn't necessary. Below, he felt, as he knew his wife certainly did, as Theresa's tongue went back to work on his wife's clit, occasionally licking his shaft as well as he slow-stroked his wife's creamy cunt.

"Oh fuck John! Fuck that feels good!" Diane moaned, her head slowly being tossed from side to side, her breasts free-swinging as John glanced over in the mirror of their room, watching the spectacle of the three of them together. Diane's hand reached out, her fingers finding Theresa's pussy as well, fingering and toying with it as John's prick picked up the tempo. "Yes! Yes! Fuck me baby, fuck me and make me cum!" Diane cried out.

Seconds later John felt his wife's pussy erupt, the sudden creamy warmth of her climax bathing his prick. Below them, the sounds of Theresa as she captured their combined essence, John now grunting out his own pleasure as his prick began to spurt. He felt Theresa's hand, then her mouth surrounding him, taking a portion of his pleasure, sucking his prick, and then ramming it back inside his wife's cunt where she finished milking out the last remaining droplets of his spunk.

They had spent the next hour fucking and sucking one another in ways that John hadn't thought possible, until it was unfortunately unavoidable. They needed to pack and prepare to check out of their room if they were to make their scheduled flight on time.

After Theresa had left, they had quickly showered, once again making love though softly with less urgency this time. Dressing, and then packing, they prepared to return home.

"Hey babe, I didn't see the butterfly I bought you. Did you pack it?"

"Pack it hell John, I'm wearing it home...on the plane!" She then handed him the remote control, once again kissing him as she did so. "I'm planning on you driving me nuts during the flight," she giggled suggestively.

John couldn't help but laugh at that either. Before coming here, he couldn't have imagined her doing that, let alone the things they had now enjoyed and shared together during their trip.

"You know honey, I can't help but feel that new toy I bought for you had a lot to do with all this," he said reflectively.

"I think you're right John, it really did have quite an effect on me, and it's helped me to see myself for the sexy, sensual being that I am, always have been. But you've known that all along, you just helped to coax it out of me, help me to see it was there all the time too." Then she handed him a small package.

"What's this?"

"Go ahead, open it."

He did so, finding what appeared to be a cock-ring with a small little vibrating egg attached to it. Diane then held up her own little remote control. "Should be an interesting flight back don't you think?"

John could only shake his head in wonder and smile.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,486 Followers