The Cabin (Day 03)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,182 Followers

"That's really too bad," Margaret said sarcastically. She was not happy the two girls ganged up on her.

"Will I see you tomorrow?" Tisha asked as they watched Maria get dressed.

"No, daddy wants to leave early," she said sadly. She moved over and kissed Tisha and only waved at Margaret. "Goodbye Mr. Davis," she giggled as she leaned over and kissed him squarely on his mouth.

Margaret peeked back and again froze because she saw the open mouth kiss and saw the girl's tongue moving into her father's mouth. She realized something more than just nudity was going on. She stood by the window and waited for her father to pull up.


"Don't let him in," Margaret yelled from the rug. Finally Maria smiled and walked out. They heard the car drive away.

"Turn around daddy so I can get dressed," Margaret said.

"Come on Margaret, it's not that big a deal," Tisha said.

"It is to me," she growled at her sister.

"OK," John said. He realized she was not going to play the game. His goose was definitely cooked. He turned around and looked into the kitchen as Margaret stood and walked to her bag. She pulled out a pair of panties and her night shirt. "OK, you can turn around."

John turned and smiled. "I guess I should get dressed too."

"No," Tisha said. "If she wants to get dressed fine. But we don't have to."

"Do whatever you want," Margaret said as she tried not to stare at his prick which was still semi-hard. She moved over to the fire and took the poker to move around some of the burning logs.

"So how is Jonathan?" Tisha asked. She moved back down onto her blanket and lay naked on her side.

"Ok, we had a little fight yesterday morning."

"Nothing serious I hope," John said sitting back. He could see the curvaceous shape of Margaret's body through the thin nightgown. It was more exciting than Tisha's naked body on the floor at his feet.

'I don't think so," she said as she turned to look at him. Again she stared down at his shaft which had now expanded fully. She looked away. "Why are you hard like that? We are your daughters."

"Yes, and you both are very beautiful young women," he responded. "It's a natural response, I can't help it."

"Maybe you two should get dressed." Margaret said as she tossed down the poker and stormed out onto the front porch.

"Wait here," John said to Tisha as he pulled on a pair of loose cotton shorts. He moved out onto the dark porch and saw her sitting quietly on the swing. "It's still raining hard."

"Yes," she said softly.

John moved to the swing and she moved over to allow him to sit next to her. "There's something else going on."

Margaret wiped a tear from her cheek. "It's Jonathan. We had a fight because he wants me to do more with him in bed."

John put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her against him. He felt her firm breast again against his arm. "What does he want you to do?" For the first time in his life he felt comfortable talking about sex with his daughters.

Margaret took a deep breath as she built up enough courage to tell him. "He wants me to give him oral sex."

"And you don't like doing it," John added.

"No, it's not that. I just don't know how and am afraid he won't like it. You know how I am."

John thought about how she never liked to make a mistake or didn't know what she was doing before she tried something new. "I'm sure he won't mind you learn as you go."

"I did try once but he stopped me and told me I was doing it wrong," she whimpered. "He also wants me to go around naked in the apartment sometimes."

"Why don't you?"

"It's the same like before. I'm ashamed of my body. My breasts are not very big and I think I have a big ass."

John tried not to laugh but couldn't stop. "Sorry, but your breasts are very nice as well as your ass."

"You think so?" She smiled as she pushed her nipple harder against his arm.

"I think I can do it now?" she whispered.

"Do what?" he asked.

"Yes, I think I can be naked around you and Tisha."

"You want to go back in and try it?"

"Yes," she said smiling. She glanced down at his hard-on and knew she had caused it.

"I was wondering if you two were going to sleep outside," Tisha laughed as they walked back in. She was still lying on her side naked looking at the fire.

"Quiet," Margaret laughed. She moved over to the other blanket where Maria sat before and sat down. Before she chickened out she grabbed the bottom of her nightshirt and pulled it over her head.

"You go girl," Tisha smiled as she watched her older sister pinched the waistband of her panties and while lifting her hips pushed them down over her thighs and off her feet. Margaret sat and pushed her thighs together to prevent either of them seeing her thicket of damp hairs.

"See that's not so bad is it?" John laughed.

He moved over to the sofa but Tisha grabbed his leg. "Come on dad take off the shorts and sit between us."

John glanced over at Margaret who was now smiling in anticipation of his large penis being that close to her.

"You sure?" he asked Margaret who nodded yes. "OK." He pushed down the elastic down his hips and off his feet. "Give me room," he laughed as he moved between their naked bodies. They sat looking at the fire for almost five minutes.

"Lie back," Tisha whispered in his ear. John knew he was again taking a risk but so far Margaret was playing along. He did as Tisha said and fell flat onto his back. His prick pointed up at his head.

"Aren't we lucky to have a father like him?" Tisha said to Margaret as they both looked at his hard-on.

"Why would we be lucky? Margaret asked. After all his long dong was not doing anything for her.

"Because we can touch it if we want," Tisha said as she reached over and curled her fingers around his thick log.

"Tisha what are you doing?" Margaret asked expecting him to sit up at any moment to remove her fingers.

"Here touch it," Tisha giggled as she pushed his shaft in her direction.

"No," Margaret said shocked that she could even suggest such a thing. But, she didn't stop watching as her sister stroked him up and down.

"Margaret, if you want to learn this is your chance," he said hoping she would take the bait which had swollen to its max.

Tisha could see she wanted to but was afraid. She dropped his prick and took Margaret's hand to pull it over and down onto his pole. "It's so big we can do it together," Tisha giggled.

"This is so wrong," Margaret said as she squeezed it tightly and moved her hand in timing with Tisha's. She wondered how something so big could fit into someone as small as she.

"It feels so right," he moaned. His eyes moved to Margaret's small breast hanging down under her arm. He wondered if she would let him touch her. There was one way to find out.

Margaret was so focused on jerking him off she didn't realize his fingers were brushing against her bare breast until her nipple throbbed. At first she thought about pulling away but realized it felt so good. She glanced at Tisha who was watching his fingers. She was grinning. She thought that would be it until Tisha pulled her hand away and leaned over until her tiny lips kissed the tip of shaft. Margaret pulled her hand away in amazement. Surely Tisha was not going to…holy shit her mouth opened and engulfed the huge crown. She wondered where Tisha had learned to give blowjobs.

Tisha opened her mouth when her lips returned to the tip and it popped out. "Here you try it."

"I've never………" Margaret started to say before Tisha moved her hand to her shoulder and pulled her down until this hot monster lay an inch from her lips. She remembered what Tisha had just done and opened her mouth.

*****

"Don't you ever get enough?" Diane asked as Mary once again moved her body up to hers. "We can't do this all day."

"I can. My family won't be back until tomorrow."

"What have I done?" Diane laughed as Mary's lips once again found her clitoris. She gripped the soft cushions on the sofa as Mary quickly brought her to her third climax.

*****

Margaret had lost all reservation now as her mouth sucked and licked his shaft as deep into her mouth as possible. She heard him moan a few times and it made her feel good. Again she did not feel the naked body against her back until Tisha's lips sucked on her ear and she whispered, "Now I'll show you how another woman feels."

"OHHH!" Margaret cried out when she felt her sister's tongue slither down into her thick bush. "Don't…" she begged. It was so wrong but it felt so good. She felt her legs being opened wide and Tisha's tongue dive deeply up into her hole. The sensation was too much for her as she let go of his penis and fell onto her back.

"Don't stop!" Margaret was now yelling. Tisha had learned quickly how to get Maria off in the shower and realized her sister was even hotter. "I'm COMING!" Margaret yelled.

"So how was it?" John whispered in her ear as they all lay together with Margaret now in the middle.

"What do we tell mom?" Margaret asked.

"Nothing," he replied.

"Ok," she said smiling as she closed her eyes feeling their bodies pressing up against hers. "Daddy did you have sex with Maria?"

John was surprised at her question. "Maria?"

"Yes, I saw the way she kissed you before she left."

John knew he could lie but decided not to. "Yes."

"And Tisha had sex with Maria's father."

"Yes," Tisha answered. She wondered when she would get to the big truth.

It was at that moment that Margaret knew her father and sister had gone all the way. She decided not to let them know she knew. As they lay by the fire they all fell asleep.

How long she was asleep Margaret did not know. She opened her eyes and saw the fire almost gone in the fireplace and the room very dark. Her hands moved on both sides of her to feel their bodies but they were gone. Across the room she heard the faint noise of the bed springs and realized they were on the bed. They were doing it. They were fucking.

"Shhh," John whispered in Tisha's ear as she moaned. His hard-on was deeply inside of her. They figured it would be the last time they would be able to do it before they left the following morning to drive home.

"Fuck me daddy," Tisha giggled into his ear. She was only being quiet because of him. If she had her way they would be lying next to Margaret while he pumped in and out of her.

"I am," he whispered.

"Daddy!" Tisha cried out before he could get his hand to her mouth. "Shhh," he whispered just as he climaxed himself.

Margaret pretended to be asleep when they crawled back under the blankets next to her. Her heart raced as she thought about what she wanted to do. It was about 40 minutes later when she heard them into a deep sleep that she lifted the blanket on her father and crawled under.

John thought he was dreaming again when he felt someone's fingers on his limp tool. He tried to see her face but couldn't as her fingers quickly brought his penis to a raging hard-on. "Oh," he moaned.

Margaret knew her pussy was wet enough but was not sure if his thick penis would fit into her tiny hole. If Tisha's small body could do it so could hers. She moved her leg up and over his stomach until her dripping hairy hole was aimed down at the thick tip. She pushed down and immediately knew it was not going to be easy.

"Relax," Tisha whispered in her ear. She had felt the blankets moving and had waked up just as Margaret mounted her horse. "Let me help."

Margaret felt the tiny fingers rub against her damp outer lips. "Go slow."

John finally drifted back to reality and felt someone lowering herself down his hard-on. It was dark so he figured it had to be his horny younger daughter again. "Tisha not now," he whispered.

"I'm not Tisha," Margaret giggled as she moved her face up to his and lowered her lips to his.

"Oh god Margaret, are you sure?" he felt the tip move inside.

"Yes," she grunted as she pushed down another two inches. "You're so big." Tisha's fingers again rubbed against her hard clit. "Tisha stop," Margaret said. "I'm close enough." She wanted to cum at the same time he did.

Again she pushed downward and again he moved inside two more inches. He was already past what she was used to and had a few more inches to go. "Now!" she cried out as she pushed down hard until he was completely inside of her.

"Fuck me daddy," she begged as she held onto his hips and moved her body up and down.

"You're doing the fucking," he laughed as he just lay back and smiled.

"Uh………uh………uh………uh………uh……..uh………uh," she grunted each time she struck bottom. It felt so good she didn't want it to end.

John was in control until Tisha's mouth moved up to find his. Her tongue caused his control to go haywire. "I…….YES!" he screamed as he shot his load deeply inside of her.

"ME TOO!" Margaret yelled.

*****

They were still asleep at 8:30AM when his cell phone rang. It was his wife. "Sorry but we over slept," he said as he shook Margaret's and Tisha's body to wake them up. He looked at his watch. "We won't be home until late this afternoon. OK, I have a surprise for you." He said looking at Margaret.

"Good, because I have one for you too," Mary said. "I love you too." She hung up the phone and turned to Diane. "They won't be home until late today."

"Good," Diane said. "I can't wait to meet them."

******

John had a rough time concentrating on the road because Tisha again had on her short skirt and didn't pull it down. He kept peeking down at the few tendrils of blonde curly hair whisking out from under her white panties.

Margaret was in the car behind them. Around dinner time they pulled into their driveway and saw a car they did not recognize parked there.

"Mom, we're home," Tisha yelled as she came through the front door.

"In here," Mary yelled from the kitchen.

"Hi," Tisha said as she moved over to hug her mom. She looked at the other woman.

"Tish, this is Diane my boss," Mary said smiling.

"Hi," Tisha grinned and held out her hand. Diane took it and rolled her thumb across the top.

"Honey I have a surprise for you," John said as he moved into the kitchen. He saw Diane.

"Hi, I'm Diane," she said holding out her hand to the handsome man. "John," he replied.

"Hi MOM!" Margaret said as she jumped into the room.

"Margaret!" Mary yelled. "Why are you here?"

"I'm taking a week break to see my little sister before she goes away."

Mary introduced Diane to Margaret and the two girls walked out the door. "We are going over to see Grandma and Grandpa. Be back in a few hours," Margaret said.

"I'll go unpack the car," John said as he moved into the garage.

"Are you sure about this?" Diane asked Mary as they walked towards the master bedroom.

"Yes, if he has a problem with it I want to know now." Mary said nervously.

John grabbed the two suitcases and toted them inside the house. Strange because neither Mary nor Diane was in the kitchen or the first floor. He saw rose pedals on the stairway and followed them while still carrying the suitcases. They led up to the master bedroom door and stopped. He smiled as he turned the knob and pushed open the door. The room was very dark except for a small candle on the far night stand. He moved into the room and closed the door behind him. On the bed he saw her naked body lying face down.

"I was hoping we would get some time alone," he whispered as he sat on the bed and moved his hand to the back of her thigh. He felt her flesh tremble as his fingers moved slowly upward and then downward when he reached her round ass. Her legs opened to allow him to explore underneath.

John's fingers dove deeply into her hot gash and dripping hole. She moaned and moved her body up until she was on her knees and her ass pointing back at him. It was obvious she wanted him to fuck her doggie style.

"Hold it right there," he laughed as he quickly stripped and moved up behind her. He aimed his prick forward until it pushed against her dripping slit. Her legs opened wider to allow him in. "Shit its tight," he thought as the large mushroom tip pushed in.

"Ohhh," she moaned. It was so big.

John pushed another three inches inside and heard her moan again. "OHHH!" His fingers dug into her hips which seemed to be a lot smaller.

As he sank the remaining inches into her he heard, "Surprise." He jerked his head back and saw Mary standing naked at the foot of the bed. "MARY! Who is…?"

"Hi John," Diane said smiling as she turned her head to look at him. She felt him trying to pull out of her. "No please don't," she said as her hands moved back to grab his waist to hold him inside.

"Do it," Mary smiled. "Fuck her."

"Are you sure?" John asked. He didn't know what the fuck was going on but he wasn't going to turn down a good fuck. He moved his shaft in all the way and then back out.

*****

"I forgot the present I got Grandma. I'll be right back out," Margaret said as she stopped the car and walked into the house. She found the first floor empty and followed the rose pedals up the stairway. She heard the familiar sounds of intercourse and smiled. Her parents didn't waste any time.

"Fuck me," she heard a woman yell but it wasn't her mother's voice. She moved over to the door and listened. Margaret opened the door and peeked inside. She saw her mother's naked body standing watching her father fucking Diane doggie style. She quickly closed the door and ran down to the car.

"Forget the trip to Grandma's house," she said to her sister. "You are not going to believe what I'm going to show you."

Tisha dropped the headset from her portable CD player and ran into the house behind Margaret. They ran up the stairs to the master bedroom. "Shhh," Margaret said as she pushed open the door.

Tisha had to cover her mouth to keep from gasping out loud. Her naked mother was lying on the bed next to her father who was fucking her mother's boss.

The three adults were so wrapped up in their lovemaking they did not hear or see the two young women walk into the room and up to the bed. The first they noticed something different was when Diane noticed the open door. "How did the door get open?

"We opened it," Tisha giggled.

"WHAT?" Mary exclaimed. She turned and saw her daughters. "Stop," she yelled at John who had not missed a stroke.

"Why?" John laughed. He kept fucking in and out of Diane's hot pussy.

"Leave now!" Mary cried out to the girls. "Don't look!"

"Too late mom," Tisha laughed as she pulled off her tee shirt.

"TISHA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Mary yelled.

"Getting naked," she giggled.

"Me too," Margaret laughed.

"What's going on?" Diane asked as she looked back to see Tisha push down her white panties.

"We are going to join you," Margaret said as she and Tisha jumped onto the bed at the same time. They both landed on their mother.

"Oh no please, let me up," Mary begged. Margaret's body lay on top of her chest which prevented her from moving. Tisha pushed her head up between her thighs until she sucked in her hard clitoris. "Stop…don't……….oh God…..I can't……..we can't……OH GOD!......."

Margaret smiled as she moved her body upward enough that her small breast and hard nipple was pressing down on her mother's mouth. She wondered if she would kiss it or lick it.

Tisha used all she had learned at the cabin to bring her mother off. Her legs were now opening and her hips were rising to aid in achieving a climax.

Mary's body was on fire. She was already extremely turned on while watching her husband fuck her boss and now Tisha was bringing her pussy to a boil. Her mouth opened and her tongue flicked out across the small hard digit.

John laughed when he saw his wife's resistance ebb away. Things would be alright now and there was a new female body joining his family and she had a tight pussy.

Slickman
Slickman
8,182 Followers