The Cabin (Day 03)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary and Diane climaxed at the same time while John took a minute longer. When he climaxed he fell forward onto Diane's back. Mary moved over to hug both of them and the sisters moved onto top of the older adults.

"So tell me about what happened at the cabin," Mary said as she cupped Margaret's round buttock.

"You tell me about what happened at the office first," John laughed.

"There's too much talking going on," Diane said as she pushed out from under John. "Action speaks much louder than words," she laughed. She moved her body down until her face rested between Margaret's thighs.

After Margaret climaxed Diane moved her face between Tisha's legs. "I was wondering if I could rent the cabin for a vacation with my family."

"Sure," John answered. "However you will have to invite us too."

"I was counting on that," Diane laughed.

*****

The end.

Note from Slickman: All is well that ends well. I hope you enjoyed THE CABIN series. Don't forget to vote and send me an email if you liked it or not. Cheers…Slick