The California Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We disentangle ourselves, and crawl toward the very middle front of the stage, to the double-width brass-railinged steps leading into the midst of the lounge. Janie heads left, I head in the opposite direction. Normally, dancers approaching the tables would have their tops and bottoms back on, but we are buck-naked. Fours guys are seated around the first table, each with a beer, all affability and smiles. I notice the seat cushions are now all clear vinyl. The table is bathed in bright light and a camera is not more than six feet away. I sashay over. "Hi, I'm Cassandra. Would any of you like a private dance?"

"Sure, honey, go ahead," says this big muscular blond guy. We'd all love to see you dance for us." I smile and nod and begin again to move to the hard music. The guy leans back in his chair. Like Natasha did for us, I climb up with one knee on each of the chair's arms, and staring directly into this guy's eyes, I slowly inch my pussy toward his face. He swallows and runs his tongue over his lips. I thrust myself against his mouth and squish around a little. His tongue is suddenly inside me and I'm fucking this guy's face.

Beer bottles quickly disappear from the tabletop. He lifts me away momentarily and back onto the table, my legs in the air and resumes eating me. Then I'm slid a little further back on the table so my head is hanging backward down off the opposite side. The guy has quickly stripped (no one wears underwear) and his cock is already probing my labia. I spread wide; one good thrust and he's all the way in. I let out a gasp and he starts pumping me for all he's worth. The camera is right there, but I remember not to look at it. I'm already breathing hard and suddenly, a second cock is shoved in my mouth. With my neck bent back over the table edge, I'm seeing this guy upside-down. I suck him as best I can, but my pussy is being pounded really hard and I still have to breathe somehow. The pumping down below stops for a moment but almost right away another guy has taken his place. Out of the corner of my eye I see that Blondie is now next to my head, and while I'm still sucking his friend, he gives a guttural "aahhhhh" and unloads all over my face. Warm cum runs down the left side of my nose and into my mouth so the cock I'm sucking is suddenly plunging in and out of a mouthful of cummy froth. There's a squishy slurpy sound with each thrust. Warm liquid trickles down my neck.

Again the fucking stops for a moment, and a third guy starts pumping away. I don't have time to wonder about guy number two before his three shots hit my face from the other side. Cum runs from my right eye down the right side of my nose and again into my mouth. I'm aware of camera flashes. Then the cock I'm sucking swells and erupts, thrusting as it spurts and filling my mouth with more cum which makes this "schloop" sound each time this throbbing shaft pulls part way out before plunging back in again. We've been at this for only a few minutes, my face is glazed, and meanwhile I've already swallowed quite a bit of the creamy stuff– there's just no way you can help that. Meanwhile I'm still being fucked and about to be quickly cummed on again. This time the guy pulls out and covers my bald mound with his sticky semen. I'm briefly aware of the camera honing in for a close-up. Then someone sticks four ten dollar bills in my garter.

I stand up, gather myself for a moment, toss my hair a couple of times, and remember not to wipe away at the cum, either on my face or down below. I catch sight of Janie two tables away. She also has four men around her table, and even from twenty feet away I can see the light reflecting off glistening streaks on her face and breasts. At the moment she's spread-eagled on the table being fucked by this big black dude, with another camera a few feet away. My four guys are serenely sitting back at their table again, sipping their beers. As though nothing whatsoever out of the ordinary were going on, a cocktail waitress in high heels and a leopard-skin bikini comes by with her little tray and actually asks the five of us if we'd like a drink! I order a beer that I won't get to drink. The blond guy says, "This round's on me."

I'm beckoned over by one of two athletic-looking large black men at a neighboring table, so I sidle over. "Hi guys, "what's up?" I rub my pussy against the edge of the table, leaving an obscene white smear on the edge.

"Well, honey, actually a couple of things are up." Big beautiful smile. His eyes scan me quickly from top to bottom and make me acutely aware of the fresh wet cum I'm wearing. How about a dance for us?

I nod. "You got it, big guy."

The deejay is still announcing new strippers for the various stages, and there is a new music every four minutes. Just another normal night at the club...

I begin to gyrate again. Big guy stands up – he's got to be at least six foot five. I open his pants which drop to the floor. His thing is exactly what I expect it to be, and I hope I can accommodate it. Before I can even get him into my mouth, I am turned around, bent over the table, and he starts to push it in me from behind, but the table is too big for me to reach to the other side, so there is nothing for me to grip and no way for me to get the leverage to thrust back against him. He seems to realize this at the same moment I do, so we reconnoiter on the fly. I lead him and his friend up onto the stage, where two nude dancers are doing pole routines, each doing those athletic upside-down gymnastic contortions that I wouldn't even attempt. I think to bring along a cushion.

On the stage I kneel on the cushion and now Mr. Big doggie-fucks me big time. Now I've got the cushion to grasp and it works much better. The guy's size is an experience in and of itself. He's slapping against my ass, and my clit is getting one major slippery workout and in about a half a minute that now-familiar flower begins to blossom waydown there, and the flush is rising and rising and rising and I'm panting faster and faster until I scream out as suddenly everything releases in a flood of wetness and warmth and shuddering. Still camera flashes are going off continually. The bright lights on me make it hard to see. Mr. Big keeps right on fucking me; he hasn't come yet at all. His friend comes close for me to suck him, and now I've got one in each end. I know there's no chance here for a dp - these guys are just too out and out big.

While I'm sucking and fucking these two, Janie has suddenly appeared out of nowhere. She pulls Mr. Big's banana right out of my pussy and proceeds to deep throat his cock, shiny with all my juices. I swear she deep throats this guy! He's got to be nine or ten inches, and thick too, and she gets it all down! I am just absolutely amazed at what this girl can do. Meanwhile I stop sucking number two and straddle him reverse cowgirl style, mainly so I also can watch Janie while I ride this big cock.

Meanwhile four other naked guys have joined us on the stage. Janie finally stops her deep throating just long enough for one guy to get it into her from behind. Now her lower body is getting thudded while she gets back to sucking Mr. Big. She's making these unh, unh, unh pants while all this is going on, and finally Mr. Big grabs a handful of her hair and yells "aw, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, and he starts spurting I swear right down Janie's throat. In the middle of this he pulls out so most of the load actually cascades out of Janie's panting mouth and all over her lips and chin and down her neck. He shoves it down her again and keeps cumming for about fifteen seconds and sperm just keeps welling up out of Janie's mouth around this plunging shaft. I swear she's drowning in the stuff. Cameras are right there capturing all of this for CD purchasers, magazine still shots, and for posterity...

While she is still gurgling and sputtering Mr. Big's gigantic load, Janie also receives a load up inside her pussy. She gets up. strides over to me, and while I'm still bouncing up and down, straddles my face to let me lick the cum out of that pretty little cunt of hers. The camera flashes go crazy. Then she bends over and gives me this big sloppy, sticky kiss so I can share Mr. Big's overly generous load with her. Our tongues are still playing with the sticky strings when I get a series of hot spurts delivered up my own cunt. Janie lies down and I squat over her face and slide my oozing gash over her mouth and nose.

We kneel side by side so the three other guys on stage can take turns fucking both of us from behind. But this time it's in our other holes. A small bottle of KY materializes and I feel something warm being rubbed on my asshole. Then there's that momentary stretching and then something pops in and I feel it slide slowly up inside my bottom until this guy's balls are up against me. The cock pulls out a little, then slides in deep, then almost out, easier and easier, again and again, until I feel the tell-tale throbbing and suddenly I've got my first good-sized load in the ass. He pulls out and I squeeze so his cum can dribble out for the camera. Janie's getting assfucked right next to me, but her guy hasn't come yet, so I lie underneath the plunging cock, watching it disappear again and again up Janie's ass. Finally I pull it out and take a few slurps, then stick it back up inside her. Then the guy moans, and the first spurt goes inside Janie, but the second coats the outside of her asshole and drips on my face, and I open wide just in time for a third spurt that he somehow manages to aim perfectly right in my mouth. I sputter some semen out and then run my tongue over Janie's dripping asshole. I get fucked hard in the ass again by the last guy, and this time it's Janie's turn to lie underneath and suck on the guy's balls until he blows a load that lands on both my openings as well as Janie's face. She laps away at the little streams running down over my pussy.

All of this has happened so fast that by this time, we're only maybe fifteen minutes into the movie.

Janie and I stand up and go our separate ways again. For a brief second I think of the dark friction room and all the doctors and lawyers.

This time I click-clack over to the bar, where several guys are nursing drinks. I'm not even really sure whether they are all "actors," or whether some may just be real customers. I already know that some of the guys in the back will be customers, so why not out here too? Bob and his mind games. I remember Julio showing up by surprise to fuck me as part of my audition.

A naked stripper with long red hair gyrates energetically on the stage inside the bar well, breasts bouncing, as I approach two oriental men on barstools, in business suits no less, both with martini glasses on the bar in front of them. I am intently eyed up and down again. I caress the back of one gentleman's neck softly with one hand and give his crotch a little playful squeeze with the other. I flick his ear with my tongue. Both smile broadly. One cups both my breasts with his hands from behind while the other slips two fingers up my slippery pussy and finger-fucks me for a few moments. With one foot still on the floor, I raise the other high-heeled leg up onto the barstool and lean forward across the bar, grasping the far edge with both hands. A nearly-naked cocktail waitress takes away one of the martini glasses which is empty. Mr. Oriental number one grasps my hips and instantly I've a cock fucking my cunt again. I realize he is still fully dressed, and he's fucking me through just his open fly. It takes less than a minute before he cums all over my ass. I climb down, take his business-suited friend by the hand and lead him off to the friction room adjacent to the VIP area.

Inside, there are already two strippers, wearing only g-strings, humping away on men seated in the big easy chairs. These guys are also fully dressed – it's supposed to be dry humping only in here. The girls playfully mush their naked breasts in the guys' faces. Nipples are sucked, pussies petted and rubbed, an odd finger inserted. The music has stopped. I seat Mr. Oriental in one of the plush seats and again notice the vinyl cushions. Several of the little tables separating the chairs have little KY bottles strategically placed on them. The music starts up again, although the girls have kept humping even between the songs. The lights and camera are only on me. I unzip my "customer" and go down on him right away. He fucks my mouth. I quickly pull off his pants and we seem to be doing just what the other girls are doing, only he reallyis six inches up my cunt. He's still got on his jacket and tie. I glance over and see that, now in the shadows, the other girls' heads are going up and down in their 'customers' laps. Doctors and lawyers, I'm thinking. Doctors and lawyers.

Another couple enters and occupies a chair two seats away. Sure enough, it's Janie – I should have known. The cum all over her, a lot of it, especially around her mouth, mostly still all wet, is just outrageous. It doesn't take her long, and in about two seconds she's already riding this guy, bouncing away and squealing like only she can. I also become aware of several men who have entered the room behind us and that a queue has now formed in the friction room entrance and out into the lounge. I think I can see where all this is headed. I stop riding my guy and whisper, "in the ass." I reposition myself, he lubes us up with the KY, and I let his pole slide up into my rectum. We position ourselves sideways so we can lean back, legs extended over the arm onto the neighboring seat. My ass already neatly impaled, my pussy is now wide open to all comers. They say nature abhors a vacuum, and it takes all of about ten seconds for this particular one to be filled. It's sandwich city, with who knows how many guys in line still holding the "mayo."

There is busy squirming and sliding in and out of both my holes while I open my mouth and this third cock fucks my throat. I don't suck, I just allow him to fuck it. Once you get the knack of this it's really easy; you just breathe through your nose. The trick is to not gag.

I finally get the first load in my mouth and I do swallow some, but I get most of it to spill out for the camera and it coats my lips and chin again. Great. I'm still sandwiched, and all of a sudden another cock unloads on my face, catching me unaware. Now I've got cum streaks in my hair, some in one ear, and some on the forehead. I realize the first of the "doctor-lawyer"queue has entered the fray. The camera, focused mainly on my mouth and holes, won't get the men's faces and the cameras, by design, will never pick up on this. The audience will never realize there were any "extras" providing additional fire power.

The guy in my pussy pulls out and spurts all over my belly and breasts. Another cock replaces that one. I've got a new one in my mouth too. They pound away. I do the best I can to move, but I've still got this oriental businessman's cock up my ass, so it's difficult. I get a load in the pussy. The camera closes in for the cream-pie shot to catch the cum dripping out of my cunt onto the cock in my ass. I'm slurping away and am rewarded with another gooey deposit on my face. The small room just reeks of sex – of semen and pussy juice and sweat, and the music keeps thumping away. I unimpale myself and finally just suck this guy off until he comes in my mouth. I hold my face two inches from his and let his cream ooze out over my lips and chin and down onto his hundred-dollar silk tie.

Just as I see that Janie is doubly penetrated on her back two seats away, two guys unload on her face at the same time. Cum drips off her nose and chin. I go over and sit on her face. She gets a load inside her pussy and the camera duly catches her seeping cream pie. She gets up off the cock in her ass and together we run our tongues up and down it, each slurping in turn. It's in my mouth when it starts to spurt, but Janie manages to get close enough to get a good part of the goo on her lips too. We exchange this mouthful of the sticky white stuff several times before still another load lands on our intertwined tongues. We kiss, spreading all this jizz over both our faces when two more men add five or six more shots to this warm sticky mess. Doctors and lawyers.

The lashes of both my eyes are now so matted together I can barely see. Janie's face is so covered in cum that she also can barely open her eyes. I wipe some cum off her eyelashes so she can see again, and she does the same for me.

Just for fun, we lie down on the floor and sixty-nine each other for a few moments. Some of the cum on my face winds up in and on Janie's pussy, and vice-versa.

I sense some murmuring. The queue is getting impatient. Even at this pace we can't take these loads fast enough. I kneel again, straddling Janie's face, like we did earlier on the stage. Immediately I am being fucked again doggie style, while Janie sucks on this guy's balls. Her legs are lifted up, a cushion slid under her, and another cock shoved up her pussy. We are fucked this way for half a minute or so when the guy fucking me tenses up, groans, pulls out of me and cums in Janie's open mouth. Then the guy fucking her stops just in time to allow me to finish him off with a couple of deep in and out slurps and I get another load all over my face. We repeat this sequence three times, each getting three more good facials and finally making a small dent in the queue.

Now I decide to concentrate on cream pies for awhile, but I really need a beer and change of scenery. I head out of the friction room, temporarily leaving the queue behind, and over to the bar. "Beer please," I murmur to the bartender, and I chug the whole thing down - I'm so thirsty. It's ice cold and briefly replaces the taste of cum. Then in front of two other guys on barstools, I climb up onto the bar itself and spread wide for them. In no time one of them is fucking me right on the bar while the bartender watches. I let him cum fully in my pussy and the semen drips out and forms a little translucent white puddle on the stainless steel. Someone is right there – I think it's good old Margie - and hand-held camera flashes fire away.

"Anyone for sloppy seconds?" I ask, and three more guys immediately materialize. I'm fucked and cummed in again twice and each time the camera flashes away at the creamy oozing out of my cunt onto the bar. While this is going on, someone climbs up on the bar and pushes a cock in my mouth so as few orifices as possible will go to waste. I suck briefly, but then stop and jerk him off over my face with both hands until he explodes and paints my lips and chin and sends two streaks down onto my breasts.

When these four guys are all done, I climb down from the bar and head back to the friction room. I even remember to "strut," like a runway model although they generally tend not to have semen running down their inner thighs.

They're still going at Janie gangbusters in the friction room. In my absence one of the other girls apparently has either been unable to resist, or has been instructed to join in, just as those two young coeds did back at the theatre-in-the-round. She's now sixty-nining with Janie. The girl's pussy is covered with cum off Janie's face, and her face covered with cum from Janie's pussy. There's really no way to tell if any of the cum on this girl got there by the "direct" route or not.

I realize there's so much cum-power still waiting in the wings that George has decided another girl or two would help dissipate it. Whatever. Hey, more girls, better movie, am I right? We get our paycheck anyway. I get my answer when this other girl, tongue still flicking away in Janie's sopping cunt, gets her pretty face plastered with her own gooey load. Direct route all right.