The California Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see horizontal erections aimed at us all around the room. Little sticky strings hang down from my chin and my pussy is still seeping, but all I have to do is bend over and someone has already shoved another cock up me from the rear. I love doggie – it rubs my clit just right. And all that cum inside is even better than the lubricant my cunt makes. I start panting again. The cock plunges in me again and again all the way to the hilt, it's so slippery I'm getting near again, closer, closer, oh God, closer, oh don't stop, oh he's coming too, it's spurting, don't stop, harder, harder, my pussy is so full of cum now, oh ram it in me, ram it, yessssss, ohhhhhhhh, oooooooo, fuck, oh fuck, yeah, ooohhhhhhhhhh. Geez!

Whew...

I sit in one of the comfortable lounge chairs, legs splayed open and draped over the arms of the chair, and this time I take it up front, but it's good, it's very good. Another guy stands over me so I can use my mouth on him. Where's Janie? I see her two seats over; she's bouncing on one guy, reverse cowgirl style and sucking on two guys at once. The camera loves that cowgirl position because the girl's legs are spread so wide and you can see that cock reallypenetratingup into the girl all the way. Still bouncing, Janie receives a particularly creamy load on her face, then almost immediately a second much milkier one. The glistening mixture runs down both sides of her neck. Down below she gets the outside of her slit covered and a couple of additional spurts leave two long white streaks on her belly.

I move to the floor over a guy and fuck him in a squatting position. I'm nudged forward, my breasts on his chest, and it's major dp time again. A cock pops through my anal ring and slides its way downward until the guy's pubic bone is actually against my ass. The cock slides up and down in me no more than ten or twelve times before I feel the massive load spurting up in there. That first cock has gone in slowly, but now my sphincter is more stretched and relaxed and the next ones slide in relatively effortlessly. In fairly quick succession I get three more hot loads up the ass, while I'm still on this one guy lying on his back. In this position the poor guy can hardly move at all and hasn't been able to cum, but I make up for it now with my bouncing once my asshole is free again. He finally explodes upward deep inside my pussy but I keep fucking him anyway as hard as I can even after he's done cumming.

I finally stand up and feel semen trickling out of both holes and down both legs. Yes, I try to notice if a camera is handy to get this before I stand up, but it's Margie with the camera and she anticipates like a champ, so I needn't have worried. Someone whispers in my ear that George wants the finale on the main stage instead of in the friction room. I can see why, because it's way too cramped in here with the girls, too many men, and both the video and still cameras, and the lights. It's between songs again and I hear the deejay announcing, "now back on the main stage, Cassandra and Willow. I remember something about a "fusillade for the grande finale."

We "strut" from the friction room, again through the VIP area, and up the steps to the rear of the main stage. I sense that the queue is following. I estimate there are nine or ten men in line back in the shadows.

The music starts again. A nude stripper leads Janie to a chair near the front of the stage, sideways to the audience just above the brass-railing steps. I am escorted to a cushion placed immediately in front of Janie's chair. I sit on the cushion, facing her with my head two inches from her crotch and my legs stretched out under the chair. I can comfortably support myself by simply holding the chair's arms. A few feet away on our right and left sit two more lounge chairs, also in profile to the audience. On each chair a naked girl has positioned herself lying head down, belly against the back rest, resting with her elbows on the seat cushion and her pubis supporting her lower body on the back of the chair. It's obvious to me what is about to happen.

We are going to watch these girls gang-fucked by each guy in succession to the verge of cumming, and then Janie and I will be the lucky recipients of the end result of their efforts. It's very clever, just like George. And Bob.

Janie spreads her legs very wide, knees slightly above the horizontal due to the six-inch heels. Squeals already emanate from behind Janie's chair, where I see two high-heeled legs being held high by the ankles, and this girl's body lurching rhythmically as someone pumps away from behind, and I can also hear the "unh, unh, unh" sounds out of the other girl getting herself fucked behind me.

I see the four guys with whom I started the night's activities still sitting at the same front row table. Suddenly they get up one by one and start up the front steps to the stage. They're naked and very conspicuously more than ready again, and I realize we are not going to get just the remaining queue from the friction room, but everyone left in the lounge as well, regardless of who may have fucked us already. I wonder if even the two bartenders, the deejay, and the bouncers, will join in too. I wouldn't put it past Bob and his mind games. For all I know, maybe the cocktail waitresses will fuck a guy or too as well.

The girl behind Janie is already on her second guy. Number one rushes over, and fires the first load right between Janie's spread legs. The shiny cream coats her mound and the outside of her pussy. I know what I'm supposed to do. My tongue parts her lips and cum runs over it and onto my chin. I stick my tongue in all the way and shake my head a little and immerse myself in her. There are rapid footsteps behind me, a groan, and warm spurts land between my eyes, the only part of my face available with my mouth still buried in Janie's cunt. I gurgle around in the froth and Janie closes her long legs around my head. I flick furiously with my tongue exactly the way I know she loves. She's got her head back, mouth open, eyes closed, back arched, she's going to cum – I know it. "Ooooohh, she moans, "ooooooooooh, unnnnh, unnnnnh, aaaaaaaaaaooooh! I lap her as fast as I can - she's gonna cum again "Oh God," Janie practically screams this time, "oh geeeeez, oh God, unnnnh, oooooohhh, unnnnnh, oooooooooooooohhh!

For a few moments there are no more cumshots, and I come up for air. I am aware that some of the guys on stage are starting to stroke themselves, though the camera will never see that. Even the two girls won't get all these guys ready in the time we have left, or we're going to have a three hour movie! More guys are getting up from tables and moving toward the stage.

The girls have finished with their third guys now, and Janie's cunt and my face each get blasted once and I mush around in her pussy again. The fourth guy fucking the girl behind Janie stays in her for one thrust too many and his cum paints the outside of her pussy. Four more guys have gotten ready on their own and we get three more copious shots right into the merged sticky mess that a few minutes ago was this girl's face and her girlfriend's cunt. Janie herself gets the fourth load completely unexpectedly in and all over her open mouth. She sputters and licks strings of cum from her lips.

We change places. My eyelashes are matted and stuck together again, and I can't see, so I have to wipe both eyes. I sit in the chair and open my legs like Janie did, andherface is now inmytriangle.

We're bombarded again non-stop. I get one between the legs and, oh wow, a really big messy one on my face. I wasn't ready for that - always a wise guy somewhere. Janie's face is buried in me, eating me out for all she's worth. A barrage of several more streams hit her virtually simultaneously from different angles and cascade over her face but she doesn't stop for a second. Now you can't tell whereherface ends andmysex begins.

I'm beginning to feel like I want to cum again, but this isn't doing it for me that way. I suddenly need to be fucked again, hard. I separate myself from Janie's sticky face and edge over to one of the other chairs where I can change places with the girl with the cum between her legs.

It's now me head-downward on the chair with my own ankles held high and my pussy getting pounded. "Cum inside me," I whisper, "please, I know what I'm doing." Obligingly, it takes only a few more thrusts before I feel the throbbing and warm spurting inside my cunt. In this position the cum can't drip out, and instead will all pool in there. I wonder how many loads my vagina will hold. Ever the writer, I'm conjuring these ridiculous alliterations like "countless coital culminations collect inside my cunt," or "four fornications' finishes fully fill my fuckhole," or something to that effect. It's really weird - I don't know how these things suddenly pop into my head.

What this guy is doing right now feels really good, my little clit decides it likes it a lot too, and I'm going to blossom again – warmer, warmer, it's rising, higher, keep going faster, faster, oh do it hard, hard, fuck me, fuck me, oh yes, oh yes, yes, yes, fuck me, oooooohhhhh, ooooooooooohhhhhh, unnnnh, unnnnhhhhh, oooooooooooo, fuck yes!

Another load up in there; another cock pumping away, I'm not sure I can cum again. Maybe. Several more warm spurts land on my face and warm semen runs down into my mouth again. A third guy unloads a shuddering orgasm inside my pussy – it's all still in there except what might well out with all that pumping. I try to concentrate on the furious fucking, but my mind is alliterating again; "the pulsing pecker probes my pouting pussy...six strapping studs stuff my sopping snatch...copious cocks cram Cassandra's cummy crease."

I receive a fourth load in my cunt.

I had no idea you had to be in this kind of shape for stuff like this, and I hate to admit it but I'm starting to get tired.

"Willow," I yell, "come over here right now, I've got something for you."

I don't know what Janie was doing, because, never mind her face, she's now got cum all over her front too – breasts, belly, thighs, everywhere. "Lie down, head here, I point to the floor in front of me."

Janie obliges and I slide down the chair, and roll forward off it, my face in her crotch, so we are immediately in a sixty-nine. Four loads of carefully-collected cum cascade out my cunt onto Janie's face. She opens her mouth and a good part of the gloop runs inside. She sputters and gurgles and forces some out through clenched teeth. She's blowing more bubbles through the frothy mess with every breath, and she's till playing with all this cum with her tongue when she gets still two more creamy deposits on her mouth and face. Then someone else comes over and unloads on her pussy so I get a second chance to bury my own face in the stuff. I roll slightly to my right to free up Janie's froth-covered cunt for anyone who wants to fuck it. There are immediate multiple takers, all already on the verge from off-camera stroking. It takes only a few seconds before a new fuckload is quickly deposited completely up inside her; then she's screwed a second, third and fourth time in rapid succession and each time I get to eat the cum oozing out of her. I push it back into her with my tongue, and I eat her out again, letting more cum seep out, then pushing it back in over and over.

Janie changes places with the other girl, and I know she wants to repay me the favor. Head-down in the chair, Janie is fucked again and again until she slides herself down and this time it'smyface that gets flooded by not four, butfivebig loads that for a moment flow together like a small river out ofhercunt. That's Janie, always has to be a show off.

There are just two guys left now, so we each take one. I try to deep-throat this cock and actually manage to get it all the way down without gagging. It's cool. I suck him off to completion and I hold his penis six inches away as he cums on my forehead and into my hair. For the first time tonight I smile into the camera and run my tongue three hundred sixty degrees around my sticky mouth and lick cum off my chin. Janie, bless the girl, takes her last cumload directly in the mouth and sputters and gurgles and dribbles it out one last time. She opens her mouth and there are all these little adherent strings of cum between the roof of her mouth and her lips and tongue, and finally she sticks her tongue way out, mouth still open, droops her shoulders, and sighs, as if to say "whew, I've had it!"

"OK, I hear George holler,"Okay everybody, cut, it's a wrap. Great job everyone. We've got a good one in the can." The clock on the wall shows 4:43 AM. The whole thing has taken just over an hour and a half.

The sound system is turned off, the house lights are turned up, and everyone is milling about. Guys are giving each other high fives. There are naked guys walking around, some others are partly dressed. Several guys tell me "great job, enjoyed it," or something like that. I get a whole bunch of high fives. I spot the two Mr. Oriental's in their business suits, one with cum stains around his fly, the other with an expensive silk tie he'll never wear again, although he might just frame it. I recognize a few faces from the studio, but most are new. I don't see either Julio or Big Willy. Who might the professional athlete have been – was it someone we all know? I'll most likely never recognizeanyof the people I have just fucked, or whose cum I've swallowed or am still wearing, except for the two Mr. Orientals and Blondie, the very first guy. It's a curious sensation, looking around the room, and having no idea with whom you've just done what. Whatever. What difference does it make?

The doctors and lawyers, car dealer franchise owner, athlete, and the others at last have their trophy experience! Problem is, it's like the proverbial golfer playing alone when he scores a hole-in-one - they can't tell anyone about it! And although they will get to see their hard dicks in the movie, most won't even to be able to tell which one is his!

Janie's a few tables away, surrounded by several guys, some clothed, some not. Hugs are exchanged. I go over to join them. I don't bother to "strut." anymore. Janie is just totally streaked and caked. The cum from an hour ago has long-since dried, but the recent stuff still glistens. It's all over her face, in her hair, breasts, on her mound, down her legs, everywhere. I'm sure I don't look any different. Margie, eternally with her hand camera, gets the two of us to pose for a few last smiley photos, though I know all she really wants are some last precious cum-coated pictures before we can shower.

The two girls who joined in the movie come by and we all exchange hugs, and I see for the first time how really pretty they are. Both long-haired brunettes, they introduce themselves as Candi and Chloe, but who knows if those are real names. I personally doubt it. One still has cum between her legs, and the other apparently has somehow managed to collect some on her face, so I feel a kind of camaraderie. I guess it's a girl thing.

George comes over and congratulates us. "Couldn't have been better," he exclaims excitedly, "you guys gave us just what we were looking for. This is going to set a standard."

Then here's Natasha herself. "I vatch whole ting," she tells us. "You dance goot, very goot. You sexy girls. She touches wet cum on my left breast and looks me in the eye. "De utter stuff you do, vow! Dat all I can say. Maybe you two giffmelessons, ya?" From her it's a real compliment and I'm wondering if just maybe she could be serious.

We pass and Bob and Ellis Inman by the bar on our way to the locker room. We've made no effort to cover up and some cum still glistens on us. Everyone grins. I'm parched and so is Janie, and cold beers are passed around. We all clink bottles.

"You two look beautiful," Bob says, studying the various sticky deposits on our glistening curvaceous bodies. "You think we could parley this look into a line of body paint?"

Janie says, "We might be able to get the university student co-op store to carry it."

"Now you're talking," says Bob, "but more to the point, you guys exceeded our wildest expectations. You could be stars in this business, even really famous if you want to be, the sky's literally the limit. Movies, trade shows, product lines, no limit. I can promise you that."

I'm the first to answer him.

"It's not the career I really want, Bob, but I can't speak for Janie. I've had a real blast – truly enjoyed every minute, and I wouldn't give the experience up for anything, but I'm anxious to get back to my studies. I'll write about our experiences out here, and I wouldn't rule out doing something like this again once in awhile, but for now it'll have to be a little naughty part of my otherwise real life."

"I've had a great time too, Bob" Janie tells him. "It's probably the most fun I've ever had, and I wouldn't say no to anything right now. I have to do some thinking about this, but I'm really, really tempted. I know Amy, and I know how she feels, and that's great, but I'm different in certain ways. I'm probably willing to put myself out more for money than she is, and I already know for sure I'll never make more money with my degree than I can make with you. So yeah, let's talk about this some more before I go back east."