All Comments on 'The Cam Girl'

by DinaParker69

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a wonderful story

I have enjoyed every second of it. 5* for you DinaParker69!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Excellent story. One of the best ive read so far. You got talent lady congratulations. Ill hive 10 stars if could. Hope you keep your wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome story

Awesome work, great story, will be reading the rest of your work and impatiently awaiting the next. Kudos on the Batman, Joker, Harley Quinn references. ;)

ClanatClanatover 7 years ago
Deep and Meaningless

The tagline and repeated use of 'Deep and meaningful' really turned me off on this story. It's a cliche that means nothing, especially when applied to a person (a statement/conversation can be deep or meaningful, but even in that case it's a poor descriptor). It's far more effective to show what makes a character what they are instead of applying a label without much justification from the readers point of view.

If I neglect those parts though, this was a better story than most on Lit. Keep it up and remember to show, not tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oops!

It's now officially two hours past when I intended to go to bed. My lost sleep is your fault...however, I am not blaming you. The story was very engrossing, and I loved it! Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

MikeLowreyMikeLowreyover 7 years ago
Blown Away!

This by far the THE longest story I have ever read. I kept hitting the next button wondering when the story would end and a second part would begin... None of that mattered, this story was amazing! Took me a few days to finish it with work and everything but I am a huge racing fan and when that came out in the story line, amazing. The plot was easy to follow, the dilouge between characters were fantastic, easy to follow along and fun. The sex was great, plenty of story along with it. This is by far my #1 fav story so far here. Interested to start your others now!!!

goodstoryreadergoodstoryreaderover 7 years ago
mixed feelings

GREAT start, good middle part, non erotic ending. Overall 4s

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story, lovable characters, very hot sex. Thank you!

DinaParker69DinaParker69over 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You and Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone, just stopping by to thank you all for the comments, ratings and views that have been left on this story. What started out as a simple short story idea in my head last year ended up as the largest story I've ever written for this website.

It fills me with joy to see how much these characters, that started to mean the world to me as I wrote them, have entertained you. Honestly, you don't know how much that's meant to me...

And as always, positive or negative, I always appreciate every bit of feedback I can get from you guys.

Have yourselves a Merry Christmas,

DinaParker69 ^^

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerabout 7 years ago
Very good

Great start, got a little less into it as the story progressed and hardly a group sex story but all the same very very good.

JC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great, great, great!

I get bored with just 'fucking' stories.... I love the background, the characters, the situations. It's everyday stuff that we live intertwined with the wonderful sex we don't.

can't wait to read your other creations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Loved this. Sex scenes were awesome. Character and story development were amazing. Ever think about paper publishing? You have the talent for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great love story. Wonderful character development. It has all the elements to make a screen play.

Loved it

albrighaalbrighaalmost 7 years ago
You are great

I love your writings. The character building seems to bring a real world to the story. Please continue to share your gift with us. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wrong category

This is my definition of romance. Couldn't have left bed it more and very nearly missed out cause it's in a category I have no real interest in.

winchesterfoxwinchesterfoxalmost 7 years ago
Captured so many developmental and relationship issues SO ell

Great story. Very satisfying to read. Good role model elements through out. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOVED IT ALL

HAVE READ NOTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE. CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH HOOK ME AFTER 2ND PART, THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE A LONG DRAWN OUT F..K STORY, THANK GOD IT WAS NOT.A GREAT LOVE STORY TO THE THE END. THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Terrific Story

I enjoyed the characters immensely and was trying to sneak a few minutes during the work day to get back to them.

I got the Harley Quinn reference but not Batman or the Joker. What were they?

Also, Hailey is an interesting character. Might there not be a story with her in the future?

Till_morning_do_us_apartTill_morning_do_us_apartover 6 years ago
The Best

I usually don't like long stories. But this one just got me hooked up. Though the Purple haired and Blonde reference got me confused at times.

Having said that, this is gonna be my favourite for ever.

Awesome job, Deena👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Long story but very good one.

At first I did not feel to finish reading the story, but as it unfolds I develop a hunger to finish reading until the end. Very nice story.

- www.ishared.life/19-crazy-sex-skills

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing story!

Came for the sex, stayed for the character development! I feel like the entire mid west of america should be forced to read this in the hopes that such a beautiful love story would open their minds a teensy bit!

IshuiIshuiover 6 years ago

Loved this story !! It had really hot sex and, yet, was a story fleshed out with so much more. First story of yours that I have read and looking forward to the rest of them :-D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love!!!!!

I cannot express adequately how much I loved this story!! Great work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

The best I’ve read in the last 5 years. It’s more a story of love rather than lust. It has wit, compassion, understanding, humour and a very captivating plot, life like characters that had to deal with real life conflicts. Like a really good book, I couldn’t put it down. I surly hope there will be another installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GREAT STORY

This story was the best that I've ever read! I hope this author has more to cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Beautiful love story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It would make a great movie....

I'd love to watch this played out on a big screen.

BradentonLarryBradentonLarryover 5 years ago
Good work!

You have a real gift for dialogue, which is not at all easy. Also, the sex is hot and the love story very convincing. Great job!

semicharmedlycansemicharmedlycanover 5 years ago

I absolutely loved this story! It totally went on a direction other than where I expected and was more well thought out. A true love story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Is there a digest version?

drifttheyakdrifttheyakover 5 years ago
Awesome

Best Story Ever!

JessinThighHighsJessinThighHighsover 5 years ago
*Swoon*

I dont know what I expected but over two days I hungrily devoured every syllable. I loved your way with the characters, the build up, the tensions.

That in 18 pages you could conceive of something I'd throw money at to watch, laugh, cry and moan too is amazing.

Very good work.

29wordsforsnow29wordsforsnowalmost 5 years ago
The Queen would be amused

Thank you so very much for this cute little piece of erotic drama porn kitsch love story that kept me reading for hours through breakfast, lunch, after midnight snacks, and all the minutes inbetween to feast on the letters.

A thousand kisses for the open minded characters that struggle for their own set of "family values" and the story twists sending the characters from hot heaven to frozen hell and back. I truely enjoyed the love for details. A multiple paragraphs long beard-take-off-session? - Oh. My. Gosh! - what a pretty pervert idea - no offense meant, but pure affection for the far from any standard boy-meets-girl-bla-bla-happy-end setting topped with a generous frosting of humour and lots of surprises.

Keeping up the kitsch, let me bow in gratitude for the splendid time of pleasure given and my thanks for turning me into a 90 kilograms - oh, yes, we Continental Europeans do loooove the metric system! - mess of male meat pudding. It's gonna take hours to get rid of the idiotic-butterflies-in-the-stomach-grin and dry the tears of joy spent throughout the storyline to unfold.

Last but not least, a pun right from the cellar this morning

What's the analogon of Jarno found in a toolbox? - a screw driver

-----------

P.S. and off topic: Congrats to US women's soccer team for - the forth time! - going to a land where no US male has ever set foot before. Another fine example of how purple strands of hair and an open mind brighten up all our lives now and then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great love story!

Most relationships start with just a physical attraction and then end after the initial heat has subsided. This is the best thing I have read on this site, hot sex,hot girl on girl, hot guy. All slowly transformed into a family full of love. What more can you want? Keep writing.

ChameleonfunChameleonfunalmost 4 years ago

I agree that this is the best story I've read on this site, and also it is the best story I' be read in many years. At one point I almost quit when she had been in the dumps for so long, but am extremely happy that I didn't. Love stories are the best, and this is the best of the best. I look forward to more stories from DinaParker69.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not ashamed that I cried

Beautiful story of lust and love. Made me remember the unbridled desire I felt when I met my love of the last 16 years, the inferno of the many sexual adventures we've had together (and with other guest-stars), and the unfading passion we still carry for each other years after our unlikely first meeting. A brilliant tale, brilliantly told. Bravo!

DinaParker69DinaParker69over 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

Stopping by after 4 years just to say how insane it is that this story now has over 300k views and many more comments of feedback. Seriously, it's insane. Thank you!

It definitely gets less steamy and more lovey dovey as it progresses, JC_The_Continuer. I was kind of going for the "come for the hot, stay for the plot" kind of vibe. Dunno if it worked well, but that was the reason. Also, to the anonymous person that mentioned the category: I actually didn't select this category, it was Literotica that changed to it. Totally accept it, though, as this one is kind of difficult to place in one single category and Group Sex is probably the best all-rounder.

For the people that liked Hailey and wanted more: a story that includes her has actually been posted called "The Whatsapp Group".

This is also a story that features real life problems but with my favourite kind of people dealing with them: understanding people, who can be kind to each other and don't take themselves too seriously despite different temperaments.

I don't keep characters in the dumps for too long, Chameleonfun, it annoys me in other stories xD

Hugs and kisses,

DinaParker69

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story, but probably should be in the Romance category even though there is some threesome action.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 3 years ago
This ...

... was one HELL of a story!!!

One goof, which I'm sure Dina is aware of, was mixing up Annalisa and Hayleigh a couple times.

Aside from that, the length was certainly not a problem. In fact it was a bit disheartening to see those five empty stars at the bottom of the script.

It does leave an opening for another chapter, at the very least.

All in all, a very well written, and very much appreciated story.

If I could, I'd give it 10 stars, but that's not an option.

So I give it 5, and add it to my (instant) Favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good Lord, I've read quite a few stories on this board. So far I have restrained myself from commenting. Other than The Mechanic which I think is worth recommending this is just marvellous. Rather than finding sth. to stimulate my - oh well - I found myself enjoying this story to the very end. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love love love love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@DinaParker69 Well, more like "come for the hot, stay for the feelings", even if that doesn't rhyme :-) But yeah, you definitely succeeded. Thanks for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wish I could give more than 5 stars! Lots of stories, I don't have the will to finish, but this one was never in doubt. I definitely loved the caring you lavish on the characters, @DinaParker69! Their caring for each other is even hotter to me than the sexual activity. But I do wish Emma and Hailey would get get it on more regularly, especially with Jarno gone so much? They could definitely give him "private shows," obviously, but even more I'm hoping to read more about the way they fuck each other now that they have a child.

I think it's totally hot to contemplate the depth of their lesbian love affair, and it would be great to read about how they'd express that depth of feeling in "heated tones" on a regular basis. I started imagining the dialog after Hailey "destroys" Mac's pussy, and comments on how amazing it is that it's still delightfully tight and well-recovered from having an entire human being forced through it.

Sure wish you'd write a successor. The only question in my mind is whether the new baby comes along with a half-sister or a half-brother along with the full one, or a "kissing cousin" by a different father through Hailey, as their parents become swingers in the truest sense. I'd paraphrase the earlier suggestion to "come for the heat, stay for the treat!"

EarlyMorningLightEarlyMorningLightabout 2 years ago

This story is one of my absolute favourites. Love seeing people create a family on their own terms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A darned good piece of work! The ending was the best part, not to take anything away from the rest of the story - it was good.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a spectacular piece of work. I loved everything about this love story. Your characters were interesting with varied personalities and even though they were all such different people, they all managed to come together when needed except for her parents which were the ultimate in pieces of shit. The emotions this showed had also managed to bring out so many varied emotions in me with many tears being shed along the way. Thank you so much for all the time, effort and caring that you put into creating this lovely piece of literature as I am sure I shall be reading it time and again.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

-Perspective was a bit jarring. Written in UK english, about a US place.

-Why not married? That's a bit weird.

-Yuck, would not want my SO showing her goodies to the world for money.

-Better than stripping live at a strip joint I guess.

-Poor Emma

Newt0351Newt0351about 2 months ago

Very romantic. I hope you have or can get an editor it would help with the simple errors that happen when writing. It didn't stop me from enjoying the story.

5/5. Having a couple who truly love unconditionally is so sexy to me. He loves her that means accepting her for who she is not changing her to be something else, so hot. Such a strong love is hard to find and harder for the "normies" to understand. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous