The Cam Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jarno was finding her quite endearing at the moment. 'What did you mean, then?'

'Like I said, I've been doing prep work all day. For my show. I was wondering if you wanted to see the show live this time.'

'Live, as in being in your room as you do it?'

Mackenzie nodded, her expression giving nothing away.

'Why?' He asked. 'Does it excite you to have someone in your bedroom as you do it?'

'I don't know, never done it before.'

The response floored him. She's never asked someone to watch her. Reigning in his enthusiasm, Jarno managed to continue in a normal voice.

'I'd love to see it live.'

'It's going to be different than the other one.'

'Different how?'

'Hailey is going to be on cam with me.'

'Oh.'

'She's a cam girl, as well.' Mackenzie explained, confirming Jarno's suspicion.

'I figured she would be, to be comfortable enough to be on cam with you like that.'

'Well, regardless of her job, she is a huge sex hound, so I'd say she would do it even if she wasn't camming.'

Jarno let the sentence sink in.

'You have told her, right? About me seeing, huh... the both you doing... stuff?'

'She doesn't mind.' Mackenzie snorted. 'Understatement of the century. She practically started jumping up and down at the idea of showing off in front of you...' She raised an eyebrow at Jarno's flush. 'Come on! Don't tell me you didn't notice! Hailey hasn't been exactly subtle about wanting to jump your bones...'

Jarno grunted, hoping the purple haired girl didn't notice his excitement at her words.

'You know you can just fuck her if you ask her.' She continued.

'What? You're okay with that?' He asked, stunned.

Mackenzie shrugged. 'I'm fucking her; why would I have a problem with you doing it? She's ridiculously hot and I can't testify that she wiggles nicely when she's cumming.'

This girl was such a contradiction. On one hand, she confessed to him that she'd never previously asked anyone to watch her cam show. One the other hand, she urged him to have sex with her best friend. Who she was also having sex with. Did she not feel jealous about sharing him? If she only cared about him as a fuck buddy she wouldn't. This is fun. This is pleasant. Stop overanalysing it, he told himself.

'I just want to be with you.' Jarno said, truthfully.

Mike appeared with their orders, which distracted Jarno from Mackenzie's intrigued stare.

///////////////

The blonde girl let her hands grab fistfuls of purple locks, pulling forcefully on the other girl's head until it was tipped back completely, before flattening her tongue over the exposed throat. She explored every inch, until the pale skin was covered in her saliva. Then, she hungrily invaded her friend's mouth, drawing a muffled moan from her.

As Jarno watched the two beautiful women going at it from just a few passes away, he couldn't quite believe to have been given a chain of events that would lead to him experiencing this.

Following Mackenzie to her home, Jarno had witnessed as the gorgeous girl and her roommate set up the camera in Hailey's room. Throughout the entire prepping, Hailey kept wiggling her butt in front of him, as well as giving a few pulls on her top to expose her abs. She also made sure to leave a few suggestive comments hanging in the air.

Once everything was set up and the time for the start of the show was reached, Mackenzie directed Jarno to sit down on a chair alongside the camera.

'Enjoy the view.' She whispered to him. 'You know; you can jerk off if it gets too tight in there.' He felt her trace her fingers over his penis. Behind her, Hailey was watching them intently; looking right into Jarno's eyes as she seductively sucked one of her fingers into her mouth.

'I'll just stick to watching for now.' He replied. Mackenzie shook her head with a smirk and Hailey made a childish pout.

The show began, and their online room was quickly filled with people, who, as he'd been told by Mackenzie, had seen the announcement for the GG (Girl on Girl) session one month ago.

Just like Jarno had witnessed the previous night on his computer, the cam girls spent the first few minutes just chatting with their audience about the most mind-bogglingly varied themes. It was quite obvious why the two women had gotten to be such good friends, since they seemed completely at ease with each other. So much so, that at one point Jarno felt a little awkward, as though he were intruding on a private moment. They were broadcasting said private moment to literally thousands of people, so he reassured himself it was probably just in his head.

Ding, ding! The first tip rolled in. "Hailey and Mac: Kiss". And so the enticing spectacle of the two girls in heat had started.

Gasping for breath they parted. Mackenzie's neck was shining from the sweat and saliva there. She took one look at him, wearing what he was fully aware to be a cartoon like open-mouthed stare, and she stifled a smirk by biting her lip. A knowing look was also on Hailey's face. He was quite annoyed to get caught being so worked up at the sight of two girls kissing like a horny teenager, but couldn't help himself. He'd also noticed the blonde girl had a tongue stud.

From that point onwards the tips rolled in at a steady pace. And every time they did, a new prize was awarded, completing a list very similar to the one Mackenzie had used at her anal show.

After their display of tongue mashing there was a tip for "Mackenzie Doggie", which turned out to be her going on all fours and removing her skirt and panties, affording the camera with a view of her shaved pussy and butthole. Jarno was enjoying looking at the delicious goods on display, musing excitedly that he'd been buried in one of them.

Hailey, of course, teased him further by parting her friend's butt cheeks, before biting down on one of them. Mackenzie yelped and Jarno groaned.

Then, it was Hailey's turn to remove clothing. She took off her shirt. Her pale small breasts were there for Jarno to behold and he was very much loving it. They were very perky, tear drop shaped, and her nipples were tiny and shooting straight out erect, both adorned by small piercings. Above them was tattooed a blue anatomically correct heart with equally blue wings, a few drops of blood dripping from it.

He felt a sudden urge to grab the perky tits, but Mackenzie was the one who did it. That didn't satisfy her for long, though, and suddenly she started to nurse on the blonde girl.

'Oh, that feels so good, Mac. I guess, with all that practice...' Hailey moaned, licking her lips at Jarno. It was obviously said to inflame him, as a muffled laugh escaped from Mackenzie's closed lips. Hailey's arms, he now realised, almost didn't have any of her pale skin left. Betty Boop was on her top left arm with skulls and fire on the forearm, and a naked fifties pinup girl on the top right arm with a set of roses on that forearm.

Jarno's cock was actually hurting from how hard it was against inside his pants. He really wanted to help ease some tension, but refused to masturbate in front of them. Not because he thought they would mind. On the contrary. He just didn't want to give Hailey the satisfaction of winning that particular battle of wills.

Suddenly, and much too soon for Jarno, the board of tips was cleared by the viewers. He was expecting the goal to be something like Mackenzie's show, but instead he read on the screen what it said. "Strap-On Show".

A mental image of Mackenzie sitting in her kitchen wearing only his shirt popped into his head. Such as sucking the girls, Her hands on her enormous boobs. Such as licking my pussy, Her hand over the end of her shirt. Such as fucking me with a strap-on...

'Okay, guys, you know the drill.' Hailey told the audience. 'You have two options: either this lovely lady gets to fuck me,' She put an arm around Mackenzie, which made both their boobs jiggle. 'or she gets to fuck me. So, go and vote!'

Jarno noticed that where the original goal had been written were now the two goals described by Hailey. From what he gathered, people could give tokens to their favourite goal and the first to reach five hundred tokens would be the one the girls would perform.

As they gave everyone time to tip generously, Hailey and Mackenzie were no longer concerned with putting on a show for Jarno or teasing him. They'd gone into full-on erotic mode, mashing their bodies together. The blonde girl was lying on top, slowly humping their privates together. Jarno could see that her legs were also inked up, but couldn't really tell what the design was.

Their display reminded of Jarno of Mackenzie's show the day before. Somehow by focussing on making it feel good for each other, without worrying about how excited the audience was, made the spectacle even better for everyone watching.

The pinging sound of tips filling the room mixed with the soft moans from the bed. Tongues were sucked, breasts were thoroughly pawed, and pussies received oral attentions, and all the while Jarno felt his knuckles turn white as he fought the urge to grab Mackenzie right there and then and fuck with her. And, if he was being honest with himself, so too did he want to do that with Hailey.

They shifted themselves until they were in a 69 position. Mackenzie's face and Hailey's rear were staring right at him. The purple haired girl smiled at him. Jarno felt himself grin back like an idiot and, never breaking eye contact, she started to lick all around her friend's pussy.

Hailey was shaved and there was "tink" noise when Mackenzie's teeth bumped against the clit hood piercing he now noticed for the first time. Her small tight butt had just as much appeal as Mackenzie's curvy one. Her slit was quite thin, but it was giving way with ease to the tongue that was assaulting it.

Suddenly, Mackenzie bit down on the blonde girl's clit, and Jarno nearly came for two different reasons. First of all, because he could see that his lover's lips were glistening from her friend's juices. And also because Hailey let out an animal like growl and arched her back, revealing a swarm of tiny bats on her lower back.

As if on cue, one of the objectives reached its token target. "Use Strap-On on Mackenzie" had won.

'Yes, I'm gonna get you back for that, you bitch!' Hailey shouted, jumping from the bed to get the strap-on, Jarno assumed. Mackenzie licked her lips and winked at him.

'Have we convinced you to join in yet?' She asked him, after moving closer to him so that the camera didn't pick up on the fact that there anyone in the room with the two women.

'Ask me again in a little while...' He replied.

'In a little while, you may not be this hard.'

Her hand pressed his cock, over his pants.

'Trust me, staying hard isn't going to be a problem.'

'Good, I may want a midnight snack...'

'Mackenzie! Stop getting distracted and get your ass over here!' Hailey commanded. Jarno managed to not stare like an idiot, but it was close. She had put the strap-on on, and it was quite the sight. It was large realistic looking dildo, with a light skin tone, just like her. 'We've got a show to do.'

Distancing herself from Jarno again and going back into camera shot, Mackenzie went on her hands and knees until she was face to face with Hailey's fake cock. The blonde girl waited, resting on her knees.

Grabbing the cock with a hand, Mackenzie wanked it up and down, with a look of polite amusement. Then, never looking away from her friend's eyes, she slowly pushed it past her lips and kept going and going, until she was at the strap-on's base, before going back for air, gasping.

She slobbered, sucked and licked the fake cock in such a way that Jarno felt sorry for Hailey for not actually feeling Mackenzie's prowess with a cock. He himself could testify to how good it felt.

'That's good enough, sexy. Turn around.' Hailey ordered Mackenzie, who complied, spinning around to face the other direction. The blonde girl instantly cupped her friend's voluptuous rear in her hands. 'Such a good tushie...'

Without warning, she removed the hands and slapped both cheeks hard. Mackenzie whimpered but before it was out of her lips, Hailey plunged forward, burying herself in her pussy to the hilt. The whimper turned into an animal like growl, which made the hairs on the back of Jarno's neck stand on end.

'I told you I'd get you back for that bite!' Hailey said, with visible glee.

The sight of the two women engrossed in their love making was an erotic sight unlike any other Jarno's mind had ever fantasized about. Mackenzie gave herself up to Hailey completely, growling like a wild animal as she went backwards and forwards on her knees, not content with merely letting her friend have her way with her. Hailey kept her hands on her friend's butt though. Just like him she seemed fascinated by Mackenzie's breasts, feeling them up occasionally.

They were at it for quite some time, making all the right movements and noises for their pleasure, as well as the audience's. Which included Jarno, watching in the same room. He was feeling his pants becoming tighter again, as his stranded erection begged to come out.

Mackenzie was getting close, he realised. Sweat covered her face, her hair was a complete mess and her eyes were narrowed in concentration... or deliriousness. He wasn't sure. Hailey grabbed hold of the camera and, avoiding getting Jarno in frame, filmed the dildo going into the depths of the purple haired girl's pussy.

'Get it out...'

It was barely audible and Jarno took a moment to understand Mackenzie was addressing him.

'Get it out, please...'

He didn't need any clarification as to what he was meant to get out. But there was no way he could show himself on camera. If nothing else, his sponsors and his team bosses would kill him.

'They won't be able to tell it's you.' She continued whispering to him, shifting with Hailey's thrusts. 'They'll just see a dick. How many dicks do you think there are on the internet? Please, I want it...'

Hailey had put the camera back in its place and was listening with some curiosity to the exchange. Her small breasts were jiggling wildly as she ploughed into Mackenzie.

Feeling as though he were in a dream that couldn't possibly be unfolding in reality, Jarno got up and unbuckled his belt, never looking away from Mackenzie's elated face. His cock was released and stood rock hard right in front of her face for one brief moment before instantly being engulfed into her inviting mouth.

'Oh yeah, we forgot to mention...' Hailey told the audience looking directly at the camera and making sure the blowjob was in shot, yet never stopping the movement her hips. 'We have a guest here with us today. Mac's found herself a boy toy!'

Jarno snorted at Hailey's description of him, but didn't really dwell on it. Mackenzie's mouth was way too distracting, doing just as good of a job as before. After a couple of hours of teasing, his cock was finally finding some release and his senses were overwhelmed.

Mackenzie moaned with increasing intensity, as the cock in her mouth coupled with the dildo in her pussy seemed to be tipping her over the edge. Hailey leaned forward until her boobs were mashed against her friend's back and she was humping her like a dog with quick movements.

'Come on, baby...' She cooed to Mackenzie. 'I know you're nearly there. Your juiced are running all over your legs. And it's not just me. Everyone at home is looking forward to see you cum with that nice thick cock in your mouth while I'm fucking you...'

Her words finally tipped Mackenzie over the edge, as she tensed completely and shrieked wordlessly. For a moment she tensed her jaw as she shook, but fortunately she realised what she was doing and took him out of her mouth, grabbing him firmly against her cheek as her body twitched with the aftershocks.

Hailey soothingly rubbed the sides of her friend, staying buried to the hilt in her pussy. Her chin was resting on Mackenzie's shoulder blades, but her eyes were completely locked on the cock that was just a few inches away.

Slowly returning to normal, Mackenzie softly kissed the rock hard shaft that was against her face, leaving a trail from the base to the tip before finally releasing him and turning her head back as much as she could to share a deep kiss with Hailey.

She also whispered something to the blonde girl, which was inaudible to Jarno. Whatever it was made Hailey look delighted and ask something he didn't hear either. Mackenzie just nodded, removing herself from the strap-on with a wet noise and laying down on her back to the side.

Busy watching her, Jarno froze in place when he felt Hailey's hand wrapping around his erection. His first instinct was to push her away but then he noticed Mackenzie looking at him intently. She was struggling for breath a bit still, but her eager nod in his direction was unmistakable. She wanted to watch Hailey blow him...

If Hailey had noticed his initial reservations she hid it well. Her hand travelled up and down, as she interestedly watched Jarno's foreskin covering and uncovering the head of his cock. He gasped loudly when the squishy sound provoked by Mackenzie's saliva on it reached his ears.

The blonde girl appeared to understand he could not last very long having been tended to by her friend as well as their show for quite some time, so she got down to business quickly, engulfing him with a giggle, which gave him a weird yet pleasing sensation in his cock.

'I don't think you're gonna last very long, lover boy.' Hailey grinned up at him, coming up for a few seconds before plunging back down again, her small hand gripping the base of his shaft. Jarno had been worked up by the two girls for a long time but he tried to relax himself because he wanted to enjoy Hailey's mouth a little longer before he couldn't hold it any longer.

Now he knew Mackenzie was right: Hailey was good. Really, really good. She was yet to experience her own orgasm, seemingly taking pleasure in giving first Mackenzie and now Jarno their own orgasms without any concern for her own. His eyes travelled down her face to her breasts and belly. That's a damn sexy belly. You should see it when it's squirming, when I make her cum. Mackenzie's words rang true at that precise moment. And her tongue stud was touching him in all the right ways.

The sudden realisation that his lust for Hailey was overcoming him made him glance concerned to what Mackenzie would make of all this. But he needn't have worried. The purple haired girl seemed to be having the time of her life, watching Hailey's blowjob with interest.

Catching Jarno looking at her, she smiled with glee and got on her knees next to her friend. Getting underneath Hailey's chin, Mackenzie stuck out her tongue and made contact with his balls.

'Fuck!' He cried out, quickly following it up with a moan as she sucked his scrotum into her mouth. Hailey hadn't stopped working on his cock either and the combined efforts of both friends were making his self-control slip completely.

Hailey's tongue just didn't stop in place. It was constantly sliding around his head, teasing from different angles. With a loud slurping sound, she pulled him from her mouth, a string of saliva connecting his penis and her lips. He could tell she was deliberately avoiding breaking it as she flashed him a fake innocent smile. It was move straight out of a porn movie, but her flawless execution of it would have left many porn stars jealous.

'Liking everything so far, stud?'

Jarno nodded quickly, feeling a little ridiculous and making Hailey giggle.

'Let me know when you're about to go off. I want to try something.'

'Okay...' He replied with a groan as she put him inside her mouth again. Though only his waist was picked up by the camera, he suddenly remembered that it probably wasn't a good idea to speak while it was on.

1...45678...18