The Cam Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the exchange, Mackenzie never stopped sucking on his balls, which now felt completely drenched. Maybe he was exaggerating the feeling in his mind, but his senses were too overwhelmed. In fact, it only took Hailey four bobs of her head to put Jarno to the point of no return.

His nails dug into the palms of his hands and he barred his teeth, yet he managed to give the blonde girl two warning taps on the shoulder.

She quickly got off and pushed Mackenzie from her oral pleasuring of his bollocks until she was also staring right at Jarno's penis where Hailey's right hand was jacking him off furiously. Both girls were grinning up at him, their cheeks pressed together.

'Go ahead, lover boy! Come on! Cum all over our faces...'

The words coupled with the image of both girls looking at him with their mouths open wide was the last straw. With a deep-throated bellow, he felt himself erupting. His hot seed splashed against Hailey's face before his cock was directed at Mackenzie and hit her as well. Hailey's hand made his rock hard member shoot both her and her friend in equal amounts.

An incredible amount of sperm was covering the two beautiful faces before Jarno was finally out. They took a deep breath at the same time, the liquid travelling down to their necks as they did so. Looking to each other they giggled, before making sure the camera was getting a good view when they fell onto each other's lips.

Their arms wrapped around each other and their different sized chests pressed together. His cum was being rubbed and smeared across their skin. It was an incredible sight Jarno knew he'd never forget in his life, as he let himself pop out of shot into his chair again.

Mackenzie was the first to break the kiss and began kissing, sucking and nibbling her way across Hailey's face, not letting a single drop of Jarno's seed remain there. Her mouth then moved to her friend's neck, before descending further to her petite chest, where her tongue moved over the erect needful nipples.

Not for the first time that day, Jarno felt an urge to nurse on Hailey's small perky bosom. Though completely different from Mackenzie's large one, it certainly had an irresistible appeal to it. He felt a little disloyal for his thoughts, but he remembered that the girl with the purple locks had been the one to insist on him doing this, and judging by her enthusiastic response after his orgasm she hadn't changed her mind.

Now, Hailey was the one to push her friend backwards, and repeat all of the kissing, sucking and nibbling. Very soon there wasn't a single evidence of Jarno's gigantic orgasm on either of them. They were still moving together, though.

It was unmistakable from where he was watching that Hailey was grounding her pussy on Mackenzie's. The blonde girl had given both of the other two incredible orgasms, so she was understandably craving her own release.

Mackenzie raised one of knees. 'On my thigh, please. I'm way too sensitive there, baby.'

Hailey shifted her position and humped her friend's leg with abandon. She kept her eyes shut tight, as she mewled with her building pleasure. Mackenzie took her nipples between her fingers and pulled on them.

'That's it, babe.' She cooed to her friend. 'Hump that leg. You've earnt it today! You fucked my little pussy so well...'

'Agh!' Hailey croaked out when a pleasure spike hit her.

'And you got to blow the stud you've been craving since you met him. Didn't you?' The blonde girl didn't respond, still focussed on her humping. 'Didn't you?' Mackenzie asked again, pulling harder on the nipples.

'Yes!' She reacted loudly.

'And he came all over you. You loved the taste of his cum, didn't you?'

'Yes!'

'But you still want him to fuck your pussy...'

'Oh, yeah...' Hailey sped up her grinding, and Jarno felt the hairs on his neck stand on end again as the squishy sound of her wetness on Mackenzie's legs reached his ears.

'You want him to cum right up there when he's buried in you, huh?'

'Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck!'

Hailey's entire body rocked the both of them, as she shook with the aftershocks of pleasure that coursed through her, until she finally slumped back onto her friend.

'So that was different than usual, but I think you guys aren't complaining are you?' Mackenzie asked the audience, looking into the camera.

The chat section clearly agreed, as Hailey purred like a content kitten.

///////////////

Mackenzie couldn't stop giggling.

'You're dancing...' She told him for the forty-third time in the past hour.

'Very astutely observed.' Jarno replied, his arms at her waist, feeling happy.

In the morning he would have to go and catch his plane, but tonight, by Mackenzie's suggestion, they'd gone to a club. They had spent every second of their time on the dance floor, glued to each other and drinking freely. Almost freely. Jarno didn't want to spend five hours of flight hungover so he'd stopped buying drinks about an hour before.

Mackenzie had not, and since he was almost sure she was one shot away from being sick, he told her they should go home and sleep.

'Noooo... Aren't you enjoying this?' She slurred the words slightly and ground her crotch against his not too subtly.

'I am enjoy-'

'Your hands on my body, me caressing you... On second thought, you're right, let's go home, I want to fuck your brains out.' Without any hesitation, she pulled him to the exit, before pulling over a cab and tumbling in.

It was potentially the weirdest cab drive of Jarno's life. First, Mackenzie had greeted the cabbie with a grin so large he must have thought his body would be found at the bottom of a river, after being decapitated. Then, she had not so silently insisted on getting in Jarno's pants. And when that hadn't worked, she made sure she described in detail what she would do once they were home.

Once the cab stopped in front of her building, she actually skipped across the pavement to the front door. Jarno paid the man and apologized for the spectacle.

'No worries, man. Sounds like you're in for a ride, dude!' He told him, with a grotesque smile.

Feeling slightly uncomfortable, Jarno helped Mackenzie up the stairs, before closing her apartment door behind them.

'Okay, sex me up.' Mackenzie said, leaning against the wall in what she obviously assumed was a seductive pose.

Oh, Christ...

'Okay, Mac, come on, we need to sleep...'

'We can sleep once we're dead.' She informed him, clumsily grabbing and kissing him. The taste of gin met him, slightly too intense. Not wanting to have to bother with arguing with someone who was completely pissed, he discreetly moved the both of them into the bedroom.

'Where's your sleeping clothes?' He asked, sitting on the bed.

'I don't have them.' She grinned at him, even though he knew she had a sports bra and shorts to sleep with. 'I like being naked. Do you like me being naked too?'

'I like you all the time.'

'Aww, you're so sweet... I think you've earned a nice reward.'

Her hands tried to reach for his belt but he pulled them away.

'Stop.'

'Why?'

'Because you're drunk, Mac.'

'No, 'm not.' She slurred.

He sighed. 'I bet you can't even tell the time right now.'

'Yes, I can.' She turned to her alarm clock. 'I'm not drunk, dude.' She informed it.

Trying his best to stifle his laughter, Jarno covered his face with a hand. 'That, uh, that was very literal, honey.'

'Thank you. Can we fuck now?'

'No!'

'What's the problem with me being drunk?'

'You probably won't even remember it tomorrow morning.' Jarno told her, not understanding why she was making his refusal seem petty.

'But you will. Besides it's not like you're not sure if I really mean it when I say I want to fuck you! It's not like I've been a nun around you every other time.' Mackenzie petulantly told him.

'Mackenzie, say whatever you want. I am not going to have sex with you tonight.' He said, no longer playful.

It seemed to shake her out of her drunken playfulness. Jarno turned and began to undress himself until he only had his boxers on. When he looked back Mackenzie was still in the same spot, looking at some far away point in the corner of her room.

'You're not going to come back. That's why I wanted to fuck you tonight.'

'What?' Jarno asked, confused.

'Deep and meaningful people only fuck someone like me to have a nice story to tell about an adventure. We both know there's not going to be a next time.' Mackenzie told him, not sad or emotional in any way, but in the dispassionate tone drunks used when they were unknowingly emptying their true thoughts. She was swaying, unable to maintain her sitting position for long.

He kneeled in front of her, so that she was looking slightly down at him.

'You're not a story for me to tell, Mackenzie. First opportunity I get I am coming straight back here to knock on your door, because quite frankly I can't get enough of you.'

Her eyes searched his face for a few seconds before she giggled.

'Did you just tell me you're in love with me?' Mackenzie giggled some more and let herself fall down on the bed. 'Oh man, I'm way too drunk to remember it tomorrow...' She looked up, her over-the-top excitement back. 'Are you sure I can't at least blow you or something?'

'Sleep.' Jarno told her, smiling at her.

'Fine.' She mumbled, before taking all of her clothes off and lying her head on her pillow. 'C'me 'ere...'

Concerned for what she would try to pull Jarno complied wearily but needn't have worried: she buried her nose in his neck and instantly fell asleep.

--------------------

Mid-Point

--------------------

'Give me one more.'

The barman eyed her wearily. Mackenzie was almost sure he was taking in her clothes and wondering if she was actually over twenty-one, and therefore allowed to drink. He appeared to prefer not to know and gave her another shot.

She looked at it, using her index finger to absent-mindedly trace the top of the shot glass. It was a shaky image, probably because she was quite over her usual drink count. Maybe even more than when she went dancing with Jarno.

Nope, not thinking about him. He was the reason she was drinking away her evening today. Fuck him, fuck him coming back today, fuck him. Stopping her fiddling with the glass, she took it and drained it in one gulp, grimacing as it went down. And fuck me for getting Prince Charming fantasies like a stupid little girl.

One month after dancing drunk with Jarno, Mackenzie wasn't sure what had come over her for the time he'd been around. Her mind convinced her it was absolutely impossible to be a future there. That any reasonable attempt at something more with him was a stupid naïve idea.

Of course the fact that sex with him had been amazing had clouded her judgement. She could tell this, now that she wasn't blinded by his closeness, his kisses, his caresses... Snap out of it!

'Another!' Mackenzie ordered again, a note between her fingers. The note was removed and another drink was placed in front of her.

Jarno had confided in her that he'd had a high school sweetheart of sorts. Mackenzie could imagine two inexperienced Italian teenagers slowly learning how to please each other and falling in love. It annoyed her. That kind of man wasn't going to give up that lifestyle to adapt to hers.

What was she expecting? The next time he had a gala she would be his plus one? The F1 driver and the slut. Wouldn't that have made for a dent in his public image. A dent he'd never take. He'd had an out of character adventure and would now move on.

Maybe in a few years' time, when he would be happily married, to some swimsuit model or actress, he and his wife would share with each other, after a fun night at a fancy dress party, their early dating alternative relationships and Jarno would mention the tattooed cam girl with the torrid romps and the blowjob with her tattooed and pierced friend. And the wife would giggle, stunned by his audacity and make drunken love to him.

Another glass drained, another grimace. Instantly a fresh one was placed alongside the empty one.

'Good, you're learning.' She informed the barman, searching for money.

'Actually, it's an offer from the guy over there.'

Following his finger, she saw a random twenty-something smiling her way. The wild sleazebag follows the scent of sad looking drunk girl...

She grabbed the barman's arm. 'Give it back to him. Then, bring me a drink I'll pay for.'

'Do you want me to tell him something?'

'Tell him I'd sooner have the dicks of the three guys next to him in my mouth than the drink he offered.'

He laughed, shaking his head and returned the drink to the man, who looked stunned at her. She flipped him off and he angrily left the bar, as Mackenzie returned to her silent musings.

Mackenzie had kept receiving texts from Jarno for a while, talking about mundane things and just showing polite interest to not appear sleazy, or like he was fucking her and leaving, she'd guessed.

She was sure of this right to the day where she'd opened her front door and saw him again for the first time since that drunken dance. Today.

Hey was the only thing he told her before he kissed her, and she stiffened in surprise, wide-eyed. I've missed you was the second thing out of his mouth. Jarno appeared to take her stunned, speechless self as something he'd expected from his surprise appearance.

She eventually found her voice and they ended up going for a walk, his hand taking hers along the way. Mackenzie realised they'd never done that before and that just overall he was behaving much chummier than the last time they'd met.

The new shot glass appeared and she took it instantly.

As they had sat down outside a small coffee shop, Mackenzie was assaulted by a concern she'd also had just after he left. She remembered the drinking and the dancing, and how she wanted him to fuck her. She had a few disperse images of him refusing (because of course he did, the cock blocking shit, served her right for thinking fucking deep and meaningful was a good idea), but was almost certain they'd talked about something more but couldn't find it in her brain.

Her concern for what she could have possibly said during those minutes had fuelled the days after he was gone. There hadn't been a chance to try to ask him what it was, because she'd slept through the morning and found only a note saying he'd waited as long as he possibly could but that he'd had to leave or miss his flight.

Jarno being back, his behaviour and the forgotten conversation suddenly clicked and made sense. She'd seen it before, the "nice guys", smugly wanting to "save" her. It hurt her more than she was prepared to admit that Jarno was in that category. Her stupid mind had tricked her into believing a hopeful stupid fantasy. A fight ensued very easily after that, as she lashed out in anger with herself and him.

'What do you think this is, Jarno?' She'd asked.

'This...? What this is?'

'Yes, what do you think is happening here? That I'm going to see the error of my ways and give up on camming because of you?' Her tone was harsh; she was angry with herself for only realising then how much she liked him. It had created a blind spot for something Mackenzie should have foreseen.

'I didn't think anything about the future!' He reacted, his brow furrowed, perplexed at the change in mood.

'Because let me tell you,' Mackenzie had continued, ignoring him. 'this is not the first time someone's tried to "save" me.' She made a gesture with her fingers. 'Do you think you're the first person that I've fucked like that? Do you think you're the first person I've fucked with Hailey? That you're so special, huh?'

He seemed lost for words, but growing fury came to his aid.

'That last night when we danced you told me that...'

'Let me guess.' She cut him off. 'I either told you that I just had to have you or that I wanted one last fuck with you because you'd never return. Maybe both. I was trying to get laid, of course I said that!'

The lie came easily; such was her anger.

'So, what, you're going to be camming in your sixties?' He'd asked scornfully.

Mackenzie leaned forward feeling her face form a scowl of pure rage.

'That's right! And I'll be the best sixty-year-old woman fucking herself for the pleasure of an anonymous audience in the world!'

She got up and stormed out.

'Mac, wait-' Jarno followed and she'd felt his hand on her arm.

'Do not fucking touch me!' Mackenzie shouted and he let go instantly, as if he'd burned himself touching her. 'We're done.'

When she turned to leave, Jarno just stood there, watching her retreating form.

'Give me another!' She grunted angrily, back in the present.

This time the barman looked as though he might argue against it, but, before he could say something, someone put an arm gently across Mackenzie's shoulders and spoke.

'I think that's enough drinks for now, thank you.' Hailey told him.

'No, they're not...' The purple haired girl slurred.

'I'll let you have another one if you can walk on your own.'

Mackenzie opened her mouth and closed it again.

'You win this round.' She told her friend, throwing an arm around her to have her take some of her weight.

'See you around, Vic.' Hailey told the barman. 'Thanks for letting me know she was here.'

'Anytime, H.' He replied.

'You traitor, Vic...' Mackenzie muttered under her breath, making him chuckle. 'We're gonna go home and fuck.' She informed Hailey.

'Not while you're drunk.'

'Yes, we are!' The purple haired girl said angrily and way too loudly, her friend's words reminding her much too annoyingly of Jarno's. 'We're gonna go home and you're going to put your strap-on and fuck me!'

'Shhh!'

'I could help you girls out with that if you want, sweetie.'

It was one of the men Mackenzie had said she'd rather blow than take the angry twenty-something's drink.

'Touch her and I'll break your fucking fingers, fuckboy!' Hailey snarled at him, causing him to take a few steps back.

They left the bar and walked along the pavement and Mackenzie started to giggle.

'You're so badass!'

'And don't you forget it.' Hailey replied, kissing the other girl's cheek as they went home.

--------------------

Part 3 of 4 | "Love never dies. It fizzles out maybe but it stays there in your heart buried by emotions controlling you." |

--------------------

There were two very distinct noises as the two girls entered the apartment. One of them groaned as she shuffled her feet towards the couch, falling inelegantly onto it with a groan. The other followed behind, closing the door, and happily skipping along to the kitchen, humming contently as she poured herself a glass of water.

'What are you so fucking cheerful about?' Mackenzie complained, her voice muffled against the couch.

'Wow, Miss Sunshine enjoyed her workout...' Hailey replied.

'What normal person enjoys a workout?'

Hailey's reply was to push her onto the floor, taking the vacated space on the couch. She stretched out, with a look of contentment that annoyed Mackenzie.

'You are the laziest shit I've ever known, Mac. One run, that I've had to practically drag you to do, and- Bitch, get off! Bitch, get off! Bitch, get off!'

Although Hailey's screeches were meant to sound furious, they came out in a weird unnatural laugh, as Mackenzie had gotten back up and started to tickle her friend under her armpits. The blonde girl tried to buck her off without success, until finally managing to restrain the other woman's arms. They were now with their limbs locked, stuck to each other.

'Nice view...' Hailey commented, her face just under Mackenzie's chest, a large amount of skin visible since she was only wearing a sporty black top.

1...56789...18