All Comments on 'The Cancelled Flight'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
cloacascloacasover 18 years ago
Enjoy the direction your stories have taken

You've grown from the useless husband stories and now write with more humor and more interesting points of view.

How in God's name do you write so much?

apilgramapilgramover 18 years ago
Great story....

A friend of mine had a similar story except he had to jump out of a second story window. The hubby broke his leg when he went out the same window after him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good

You never know who going to meet.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well, You gotta pay to play!

This was a fun story! Nice job!

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Good change of pace

Original plot and improved writing made this an enjoyable read.

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
You know Bob, just wanted to hate this story soo..

...much. And eating another man's stuff out of his Wife/Girlfriend did give me a few dry heaves. But I have to admit I did get a good laugh at the end.

Way better than normal, but still gave me the "Ewww's" at times (^_^)

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Good Write

Nice approach and a good story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice job.

Funny and interesting plot. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Brings back memories

I too worked in an office with 70 or so women, and four other guys, and you're not wrong about how they can tease and torment a single guy.

Although i didn't get lucky with any of them, (Not for the want of trying).

when reading it, it could so easily have been part of my real life.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
A good start

Story does not seem quite finished, therefore I cannot give you an outstanding grade. Is there more?

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Nice

A good one Bob real good

rudystahrmanrudystahrmanover 18 years ago
At least its hot

At least you didn't have to eat cold cum. Besides, sex is sex, and that is what you were there for. And if you suck a cock the cum tastes a lot better.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
A change in the right direction

Your recent trend of stories with variety of POV and less predictable plots is welcome. Thank you!

roger863roger863over 18 years ago
lucky man

luckily, the husband didn't have a gun, or the story would end in the snow

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Revenge

With any luck, he will beat Lana to death, dispose of her body and seek you out. Hopefully he will hang you in a tree and skin you alive. Die, you sorry motherfucker. but ever so slowly!

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Might

be able to outrun him but those god damned shotgun pellets in the ass are a motherfucker!!!! lol

Merry Christmas Everyone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
disapointing

drivel drivel dribel ... you can do better

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Good story JPB.

I thought it was a lot of fun. I wonder if any of his parts got frostbitten???

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Strange

This was a srange story with no redeeming quality whatsoever.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
ACTUALLY AND FACTUALLY

that was 3 thoughts. TK U MLJ LV NV

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 8 years ago
I can only hope that the snow...

slowed him down enough that the husband caught and beat the living shit out of him.

Wildone101Wildone101about 5 years ago
More one page crap from JPB

Really strange that his longer stories are above average, but most of his one and two page ones should earn negative stars. Do everyone a favor JPB, stop submitting this shit and post what you are capable of writing.

amyyumamyyumalmost 5 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I really liked it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs

Needs finishing,another story left up in the air.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unfinished

Seems like you don't know how to finish a story. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poor anon

Has no ideas / imagination in the feeble grey matter on how the tale ends.

It's your choice anon, the author planted the seeds you gotta help. After all, it's your entertainment.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Missed

A JPB story that I haven't read before. I join the majority in hoping Lana's husband catches him.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Yet another drivel about sucking other men's cum. Add JPB obsession with anal sex, general hatred for women, and you can figure out what is the sexual orientation of JPB.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Garbage

Garbage,how can he lick a woman out every night for two months?.Was she abnormal and never had a period.?

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

You bothered to write all that and not finish it. What a waste of time!

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 1 year ago

Whether people like it or not things like this happen. Many years ago while working in a warehouse a colleague would sometimes be sick or something. It turned out that he was visiting some of the wives of his work mates who he knew were at work. Unfortunately for him one of his colleagues was taken ill and had to go home. His jumping out of a second floor window was not good for his leg although he did get away. It is surprising how adrenaline over comes pain. Hope he is still enjoying life as I am now 74 years old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid Chinese writer! Churns out shot stories by the dustbin load…mediocre and uninspiring !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories