All Comments on 'The Centre of Our World'

by Andrew1968

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
vhasstvhasstabout 2 years ago

Hi Andrew, didnt read your story thanks to the tags and story description you supplied, However, 5 Stars for your honest story description. Good luck in your writings.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

I want to thank you for the preamble saying there is male on male sex in this story. Being among the 75% of Lit readers that are male, and among the 50% of males who are sickened by the very mention of queer activity, I was able to avoid the story entirely, saving the time of wading thru 7 pages of story line. You manage to get a good 10 followers per story published, so you are doing fine, despite the appreciable loss in number of readers due to your up front candor. Thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The thought of being taken by a big black stallion of a man has me changing my panties several times a day. I work with such a man and lately we have been talking more. I wonder if he know just how badly I want him. My husband teases me about him. It only makes me want it more.

OOAAOOAAabout 2 years ago

AMAZING story!!!! Really well written, long and super HOT!! THANKS!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous