All Comments on 'The Civil War Fuck'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
no no no

your name is not right because you are not okay jack

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
1*...why?

1*, why? Because what kind of husband accepts this? No...Because she says: "It never happened again either."!!!! Then just the last saying: "By the way, I did see him one more time quite by accident but that is another story which I will share later"!!!! Thst's contraditory....But what to expect from a cheating wife?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot story

Not sure if I agree with the wife's choices here but it is a hot story and she did eventually tell the truth to her husband. He obviously gets off on hearing stories about his wife fucking other men. To each his own. Personally I love to read these stories as I have a hot wife and we enjoy similar experiences with each other. Every time we connect with a new lover, either male or female, it enhances our steamy sex life beyond measure. Keep the stories :"cumming" Jack. Don't pay any attention to the negative reviews from people who likely never wrote a story or had any experience with real Loving Wives.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 9 years ago
@ Anonymous "Hot Story"

Great condemnation from a commenter who won't own her comments and who has NEVER written shit as far as we can tell, except long drawn out meanderings.

Now I'll read the story and make my own judgement. I do have a judgement about you Anonymous and I fear that it isn't very kind. But then again, I don't suffer fools gladly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot wife = Dilutional WACC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: @ Anonymous "Hot Story"

If you don't like people being anonymous on the internet, stay the fuck off of it, newbie. You're like someone who moves next to an airport and then complains about the noise.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 9 years ago
Actually dummy my comment went to your empty posturing

about people who have never written anything. I would suggest with your anonymous standing that we have no evidence that you have written anything except your skulking in the shadows.

Newbie? how would you know? And how would we know that it wasn't your first post.

Does your mommy know you're playing with her computer?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This isn't a hot wife - this is simply a slut.

And the story surrounding her being a slut simply wasn't original, clever or interesting. And as for some of the comments about Anon comments? Who cares whether a commentator has written anything. Can't they still have an opinion? Or are the comments simply reserved for writers? Your assumption that all writers would have valid or even worthwhile comments is ludicrous. You couldn't be dumber if you tried.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So, it's fair and OK, as long as he also eventually tells her about the girls....

....he's with when he travels. Like the one in Boston that moved into his hotel room with him and got pregnant that trip. And since he's supporting her and their baby, they spend all their time together when he's in Boston.

But seriously, with her history, he was stuck with a slut and love or not, she was not and never would honor her wedding vows.

Best to quietly move on. Better would be to move Boston home and help take care of the baby. I wonder if wifey would have been OK with that? Especially since she expected hubby to be OK with her philandering.....belated telling or not she was a serial cheater. If he knew, it would seem the door would be open for him to fuck anyone and everyone he wanted.

dsthom1954dsthom1954almost 9 years ago
So...

So, what does your wife need you around for? Someone to write about all of the erotic adventures that she has. Or maybe to witness her having them. Sounds like your relationship is pretty one sided.

erotikoserotikosalmost 9 years ago
Good job!

An interesting story with a unique plot twist and excellent grammar usage, spelling and punctuation. Do keep up the good work, and try not to let the negative comments of nay-sayers deter you. Good job, well done!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 9 years ago
Well written

Although I'd like to hear the dialogue between husband and wife around the confession. Or was it a boast rather than a confession? That's a separate genre I think where people in advancing years come clean about what happened years ago. Hopefully by then both are sufficiently secure for it not to matter -- er I repeat hopefully. I remember reading in the news about an Italian couple who divorced in their 80's or even later -- because the husband finally found about something that the wife had done 50 years previously!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Just another slutty pig.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Civil War, WW2, or Crimean War, she’s still a cheating fuck pig of a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a loving wife to not take him into the master bedroom. I guess she thinks she's less of a cheating slut for being so thoughtful. Have enough backbone to fuck him in your husband's bed since you already betrayed and disrespected him to get what you wanted. You're just a skank whore who wouldn't even admit what she'd done to a guy who believes you are faithful. To bad the STD's didn't get you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous