All Comments on 'The Concept is Really Simple Ch. 02'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fetish and no one is married

Why are you posting this trash in the loving wives section? It's not really a story. More like an opening paragraph. Just awful.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love this story. Can't wait for more. Impregnation is a fetish too..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Considering your bio says

"the biggest sex organ is the brain and one's imagination" Your imagination seems limited to being fixated on just this one subject for all your stories. No I haven't read them, but the summaries all give basically the same theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Run you wimp. And get as far away from her as you can you need to grow some balls and get a life she will end up having other cocks and you will be her cock slave time to move on before you end up married to the slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
keep it up i love t your stories....

Brilliant can't wait for part 3 keep it up i love your stories....

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Any guesses on the name of the guy that will actually father "their" kid?

I know he hasn't used any other male names yet, but hubby won't be able to "keep up" really, really quickly, and as a "wimp" she'll prefer an alpha male knock her up.

abitshyoneabitshyoneover 3 years ago
liking it

lots of negative comments but im liking it, looking forward to see where these two go, like your other stories too, thanks for sharing

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsover 3 years ago
Excellent chapter!

Love how Becky instructed him to treat her breasts. Can't wait to see how she interacts with the priest. Thanks for posting Miguel!

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Another

Another load of crap.Obviously I am not on the same planet as some of the deadbeats passing comments.

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 3 years ago

Ooooo I love the stories that bring out the haters. It’s funny how people read both chapters just to be sure they hate the story.

I’d love to read more in this one even though the ending does a good job of completing the picture. Still would be fun to read It.

SEPApegSEPApegalmost 3 years ago

Love this story!! Keep it going please. Becky is a great character. I think some CFNM would be fantastic.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

You really need to get some professional help. Every thing you write is just a worthless human with a weak self view and a big degree of mental illness.

I do hope you reach out for the help you truly need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Funny but most of the critics sound like males very insecure in their masculinity. Last I. Looked nobody has any mandate requiring them to read this or any other story on Lit. So the hell with ‘em.

Your Story is a good one—nice and hot— for this genre with chapter 2 building right on top of the foundation you laid in chapter 1. Your writing is excellent by the way.

We’re I younger, I would marry Becky as you have described her—beautiful, sexy, whip smart—in a heartbeat with the full intention of obeying her every whim, every command and I would never question her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please. This is beautiful gentle femdom but yet , not so gentle. Why the hangup with such an ending? Should it continue, imagine Kenny balking a little.

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 1 year ago

Great story and accurately reflects my views and desires. Not for everyone, but definitely for me.

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoyabout 1 year ago

Great start! Would love to see where this leads.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So, Becky considers Kenny to be 'quite handsome'. I get the concept of a FLR but damning her husband to be with feint praise seems excessive, unless that is part of his kink. For my part I would hope that any woman I might be contemplating getting married to would have a much higher opinion of me than barely above average.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous