All Comments on 'The Conference'

by domsteve

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
How could she look herself in a mirror?

How could she look herself in a mirror? How could she look to her bastard child and to her husband and feel no remorse, no regrets? How could she say she loved her husband and hide what happened from him and want for the cheating to happen again? The only feelings she has is for herself!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
impo-61

impo-61 do you really take these stories for real??Its a good sex story and a good read..Please grow up stop your silly complaining..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
bad

stupid and boring 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote!!

miss_hornymiss_hornyalmost 8 years ago
whore

she is just a two timing cheating whore

HardYakkaHardYakkaalmost 8 years ago
Absolute garbage

1* star for you champ. I don't think I've ever given 1* before as I'm fairly easy to please. I know this is a free site for amateur writers and wannabees and that's cool. As long as I see effort it's all good.

This is bad.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicalmost 8 years ago
Wow...A true Slut

From wife to slut and also to have someone elses kid. Hope he finds out and ditches the bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

to offset the cunt whore of Lit bonny/vasty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re:anonymous-impo61

Didn't anybody ever teach you any manners? Impo61 criticized the story while you criticized him for having an opinion. Who needs to grow up?

By the way do you really think your opinion has more validity than his?

Didn't read the story, so no comment or score. If Impo61 has a problem with it, I know it's not worth reading. I value his opinion more than most of the trash commenters in this category. They're usually right on.

You wouldn't by any chance be that bonnietaylor/vastiesmith who's been trashing other readers for some time now. If you were, I'd be giving this story a one star rating just for allowing you to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

to offset the anonymous(most likely bonny/vasty) for making her usual asshole comment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 stars for trolling

Awesome attempt at trolling this site

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the ass wipe on LIT that always gives a 1 after insulting the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I wish it was better written

...because in principle it was hot as fuck. It's fiction so I have no concerns about the morals.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

dear annony you big fat old ugly fag! Your mother runs the ISIS whore house and your sister is the only whore in there. 5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
always wondered

What would she say if he brought home a kid he had with another woman. Then told her that they were going to raise it, how about two kids? How about the husband now says they don't need more children now, and she does not get to have any?

If she divorces him she still needs to pay child support! Then what would she say?

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
Dear annony, IT"S FICTION!!!!

That means you are a retard it's not real. It's a fuck story on a porn site. deal with it or fucking leave. God some people are assholes.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 8 years ago
WOW wife to slut is 2.5 seconds

Maybe she never was a real wife in the first place. Well maybe giving hubby her used ass is all it takes to make her feel better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stop being rude

Readers, this is an erotic fantasy site. You may or may not like a story, but anonymity does not give you the right to be verbally abusive and rude with the writers. If you do not like a story stop reading it or give it a low rating, or recommend to be edited by somebody else and move on, but do not be rude. These people spend time and effort writing them, so do not be a jerk and keep your morals to yourself, or go to church and preach. Do not visit an erotica site and pretend you are a very moral person AFTER you masturbate and come. If you are feeling guilty for doing so, DO NOT masturbate, and instead read the Bible, the Koran, or the Torah, or whatever your religion's book for moral behavior is, and forget about this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You are right

No need to be rude... just tell folks politely that the story is lousey and the reason that you think crap is crap. Most authors who are posting are not very good and when they see good comments for the great writers and the stories that some of the really good ones on this site produce they can eat their poor little hearts out... and try to improve... by the way the lack of control and disrespect shown by the wife in this story and her desire to continue and never confirm the father of her child shows a total self centeredness of what is commonly called an ex-wife. Should her child need medical histories in the future the incompleteness might jepoardize that childs life. Think she cares about anything but pleasure? I don't!... She will never be a real wife, loving or otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Whatever happened to constructive criticism?

Gentlemen I would ask that we observe a little decorum on these postings? There is absolutely no reason why you should treat a writer in such a shabby manner. Look... if you think that you can write a better story... then by all means do. Sitting on the fence and catcalling helps no one. I for one find this story typical of a lot of hot wife fantasies no- biggy here. It is certainly not offensive. Take it for what it is... a fantasy and move on... or do what I just advised you; write something better. Five

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@impo_61: no love here.

She doesn't say she loves her husband; she just says she's never had sex with anyone else. In fact, the word 'love' doesn't appear once in this whole dreary mess. Oh, and she's not a whore: whores get paid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
First ammendment

Gives me the right to be rude if I want to. Don't need anyone's permission. If you write a shitty story you waste my time. That’s rude. Rudeness to the rude.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote Love you dear annony! NOT!

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
This story is really hot.

I could feel everything done to her and it made me so wet and horny, I had to Jill off after reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good effort

Bring in some more plot and emotions next time please. The sex was hot but the story didn't hold up to why someone would let this happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re:SharedSigne-this storyis really hot

Yea, it would to you, considering the trash you write.To anon who claims she's not a whore, you're right, she isn't, but maybe a slut and adulterer would be a better description. Yeah, vasty we know it's fiction, but even fiction one doesn't have to like, unlike you who likes everything just to get even with other readers. How's the battle going for you, win any friends for causing more one star votes then anybody on this site. Now that's an accomplishment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow this bitch wants to have fun

She should have stayed single. I can see why readers get upset with a slut like that, unless of course you're Dale or Larry.lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
bonnietaylor

You don't love anything but a big dick to jack off and blow all over your face. Isn't that your favorite past time or do you like trolling the loving wives category, story to story, better? You're most likely the number one reason for every one star given today.

shang40shang40almost 8 years ago
9" cock of Parag

My friend Parag accompanied my wife on her office tour and fucked her 15 times in 3 days, later she told me that it was their planned honeymoon

Lucky to have his 9" cock for 3 days. But she missed my cunt licking which I did on her arrival.

Now we are planning to go together so she will be lucky to have us both

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
I check every fucking day yuo ashole of LIT

I look for your dumbass fag comments and laugh before I vote a 5 to offset your old ugly fat ass comments. Every time I see your 1 vote I offset set it with my 5. I will never tire and stop and I never go away and I will keep doing it to help the writers on here and just to say "fuck you in the heart you nasty POS!" And when I'm not here I hope my BFF Vastie will do you in with the same shit I give you. Anyone who wants to bash this annony fool please do so. The guy has stopped many god writers on here from submitting any more stories because they don't want the grief. I live for it. I love fucking your score over you dirty old ugly fat asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So, so story

I think you could use an editor to make the story more readable. It's sloppy writing to not spell out numbers and the sentences are running together with different thoughts in the same sentence. Sentences are short and choppy, the use of a few commas would help. I know it's only a porn site, but don't you think anything worth doing is doing it right? You spend some time developing your thoughts on the theme of a story, at least take the time to present your words in a more enjoyable read.

I found that a good editor not only helps in proper grammar and spelling but also help lay out a better foundation and ending to a story. For instance in this story, we have no idea why this woman decided to become a slut for two guys when she never had done it before. She is not on the pill because she wanted another baby, but yet allowed strangers have bareback sex? She intended to turn down the invitation for dinner, stating she had to wait for her husbands call, but instantly decided to go anyway. There are so many unanswered questions in this story, that just doesn't justify her doing what she did. Why would she call the guys and tell them she was pregnant. Like they give a shit.

I guess some thought this was a good stroke story?

I have to give you credit for trying, but there is room for improvement. Thanks for the effort. 3* (signed ML)

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 8 years ago
Absolute Crap!

The story smelled worse than dog shit... I have never seen a lower score.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
guess what hubby will be doing?

She comes back from a business trip, has much more sex than usual and asks for anal, which she has never had before as far as hubby knows.

She then does it well, not like she never did it before.

Things like this are called clues.

Then when their wife says she is pregnant they quietly get a DNA test at birth.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
no need for an editor

Your story is not good enough to waste an editors time on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
character has no redeeming qualities period.

She is a slut now. After one night? I doubt that. Has a child she does not know who the father is until maybe there is a medical issue? Shows not guilt or remorse. And the most funny thing... she is only 26 and says "it is the most fun she has had in years" How many years has she been married? Which leads us to believe she was a lying slut before she was married.

What would be great is if the hubby finds out.... the kid is not his, he kicks her and her kids ass to the curb, and she now has to go after Larry or Dale for child support. He sues them for alienation of affection and wins. That would be a better ending.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
To the retarded anony...

To the retarded anony: Each story has characters...I comment those characters, never comment writers, even less other comments...And I never, ever insult anyone...Until today when I found out a retarded anony...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I have never seen a story with a lower score.

You might be right, but if you ask me there's a lot of stories that should be lower posted in this category called loving wives, and a good many are written by so called good authors who think their shit don't stink. We all know who they are, swinging and willing cuckoldry is their main stay, now that is low. What's lower than watching your wife being fucked by a better man and liking it. What's lower than eating the cum out of your wife's cunt left by another. What's lower than sharing your wife with another man and calling it an alternate lifestyle and that makes it okay. So please at least this cunt became a slut without her husbands permission or knowledge. Now that's my opinion and I'm standing by it, no matter what any asshole has to say about it. (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
And she did all that why?

A women looking to have a baby with her husband suddenly turns into a complete slut? Why? And her husband couldn't tell she had had sex with multiple men? Seems she'd be a LOT loose. Poorly thought pot mess. 1 star only because negative stars aren't yet available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
bonnietaylor-I check every fucking day.........

Fuck woman, if you're going to insult somebody, at least proof read your comments. Maybe you should acquire an editor to help you out, you don't know how to spell worth a shit. Get help lady, not only in spelling but in peace of mind, that is if you had a mind.

Hell I've seen comments of yours on stories where not a single anon had even commented yet. Are you loosing it lady, maybe you should seek help. Sounds like you need it. I'm awaiting with abated breath for a nasty reply, to show the rest of the readers how fucked up you really are.

Author I apologize for taking up space not related to your story, but this moron who thinks she's the salvation for the authors in this category needs to be put in her place.

Keep giving your biased scores and I'll keep offsetting them. Shall we call it a draw or continue? Your call bitch. These authors don't have enough sense to delete your ass because it's costing them some lousy scoring, but then most of these cock suckers don't give a shit. They just write trash and keep posting hoping for a miracle. Insanity is doing something over and over again hoping for a different outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WANT SOME POPPADOM ?!

GO BACK TO YOUR PUTABRAHMAPINDISUCKYMYDICKA ROCK FROM INDIA AND STOP WRITING

Kaeli420Kaeli420almost 8 years ago

This reads like a robot wrote it. You should try to break up your sentence structure and try to include more emotion and describe the intent and inner thoughts more.

I know this is fiction, and reality it under suspension of disbelief, but there's no bridge between "faithful wife" and "cum hungry slut". I'm not even saying it couldn't happen in a story in the span of an evening, but you have to meet the reader halfway and show how her mind flipped.

I know there's a lot of heavy criticism, but try not to get discouraged. Keep working at it, practice, and listen to the criticism to learn where you need work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Martian Slut Ray

God I hate those little green bastards!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
written by a single old man loser.

Figures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pure. Crap

You call this a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No humanity, no character interest, no real story, just a 60's news report....

...sorry, this is not how you tell a story.

If it was any more wooden, you could put a picture in it and hang it on the wall.

Really, sorry, but neither the story, nor the presentation merit any favor.

Oh, you get one star for having the guts to write something and post it.

Try something that engages people, with characters that we can relate to, and you have a shot.

No. Thank. You.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Good fucking story

I love meeting new men at meetings. xoxoxo Annette

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 8 years ago
This sounds more like

Mind Control. She is waiting for a call from Hubby, and he calls and demands that she go to dinner with him. She agrees after minor resistance. He kisses her, no explanation and she went with it. Where is Obi One?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
anon. may be right

Martian slut ray.

Just talk to her for a few minutes, then start ordering her to do things she had never done before?

If she is that easy, it's a wonder she doesn't fall on a strange dick every day.

screwherscrewheralmost 8 years ago
Hmm

No real story or character development. Just a horny wife gets royally fucked while away on business. Ok sounds good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
54 comments

Better than a kick in the ass, eh author?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Damn another faithful wife

When is it his turn to fuck two girls at once. Hope the baby never needs a dna test. How would you explain that Nothing like a wife that really respects and loves her husband. Would't it be funny if the wife caught an incurable std and gives it to her husband. Now thats what i call love.

itsayouitsayoualmost 8 years ago
Wants to go back to have fun with them

Here is there conversation between them and their friends

Can you believe the stupid bitch fell for it. Must have an iq of ten How fucking stupid can she be. Hey lets invite more of our friends over and fuck the stupid slut her dumb shit husband will never know until we really fuck her pussy and ass up. Nothing like using a stupid woman. Yea she must really hate her husband to do something like this too him. Maybe we can tape it and put it on the internet and make some money. Man she is one stupid easy bitch .

She can't really think these guys give a shit about her except for her holes and tits

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
What A Waste**

Bad story, Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not very realistic or interesting

The wife's actions from moment to moment make no sense with what she said she was thinking or feeling a moment before, but we get no explanation for why. We get no insight into any conflict running through her head at any point along the way. She just goes from faithful wife who doesn't want anything to do with this guy to going to dinner with him without any hesitation to being felt up at the table by him and another guy with not one word of protest to fucking both of them all night long, giving up her anal virginity and getting herself pregnant. None of it makes any sense at all. And it could have been a lot more interesting if we at least got some description of how she was struggling with some kind of inner conflict or something, but nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Explanation

I meant to put 5 stars, loved it, very naughty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Once the half nigger dropped out of the sluts festering cunt hubby left and the baby daddy put his new white whore on the streets. Someone kill this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

A great story about a true slut as they all are if given the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Comments 8

You kept me interested. Just note what are her sensation and the other two. 8BD5

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
BABY ROULETTE

and there are double zeroes on the board. TK U MLJ LV NV

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 7 years ago
This Story Has to be Proof

that scoring on Literotica can be manipulated. Even if all of the 1's were offset with 5's, it should be in the low 3's. The fact that the score is 4.21 is proof that some low scores are being dropped.

This is just another sad, uninteresting story glorifying a slut who has no conscience and no scruples. Chapter 2 should show the consequences when her husband leaves her ass and she has to support herself and her bastard child on her own. I won't hold my breath waiting for that tale to be written though.

twointriguedtwointriguedover 6 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

I prefer stories where the husband is involved in the multi-partner sexing of a wife, but I found this one to be hot. A woman's first time with another man is erotic, especially if she takes his cum inside her. Maybe it's because this happened to me with my first wife. I was hurt and angry at her for going behind my back, but also extremely aroused at the notion that she was just looking for a good, sexual encounter....nothing more. She had a strong sex drive. She and I screwed like rabbits for quite some time afterwards. More stories like this one, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sad

Another asshole selfish wife making a cuckold of an unknowingly husband, and letting him raise a child thinking it is his story, I hope every woman who does something like this to her husband is caught, and made to pay big time, I know if it were my wife, revenge and divorce would happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This will be the 63rd public comment. [By Sleepless in Toronto (Canada).]

We never know who will lose all inhibitions while away from home & the right opportunity presents itself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love this story, gave you a 5- (4.6/5 = 92%)!

Contrary to a number of comments, this story is REALISTIC.

On less than one page the author has managed tp tell us a lot.

Yes a woman who has had sex only with her husband CAN DISCOVER HER OWN PROMISCUOUS SIDE in a short time span.

I vividly remember the night i discovered my own VOYEUR SIDE which i hitherto hadn't been aware of.

Our mind can suppress our fantasies which we are ashamed of. It can happen to men & women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
❀

β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†+ [4+ (4.4/5=88%)]!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
0*

Hopefully the kid will not look like the husband and he will kick her ass out.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Seems like this story was inspired by Donald Trump, because . . .

. . . she gave in when they grabbed her by the pussy. 🀣

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❀ = β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

You self denying homosexual men really can't write a story that helps you live vicariously through the whore in it very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who writes this kind of crap?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ann earlier female commenter pointed out that a wife whose sexual experience only included her husband could discover her promiscuous side suddenly in the right circumstances. Well... perhaps true. But if her motivation were gaining sexual experience beyond her marriage, then her legitimate option is to seek a divorce from her husband and move on if still young enough to enjoy it. That IS legitimate, but doing so secretly and foisting a bastard child on him to raise is the height of disrespect. Even feeling him out and inquiring after an open marriage or swinging would be more respectful. He, like she, at least deserves a choice. Doing otherwise makes her a skank. Sorry!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous