All Comments on 'The Day Hell Froze Over Ch. 04'

by Fantasy Kiss

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
cronas81cronas81over 19 years ago
Excellent Story

This was an excellent story. I love how it developed and evolved with each chapter. I know it said final chapter but I hope you add more to it.

LongFellow877LongFellow877over 19 years ago
Tnx @--}-----

Thank you, Ms Brie. Well done.

ThewhitemanThewhitemanover 19 years ago
I'm glad I liked it

I've done no work today 'cos I've just spent all morning reading these stories. The writing must be good 'cos I was just hooked. Anyway, I'm glad I liked it. I've just read the reply to the 'disappointed' one and I don't want to be on the end of a tongue lashing!

Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One Crazy Sexy Bitch...

that's what you are, and I think I want to be just like you when I'm all growns up! lol Great series, and even better was your reply to "Disappointed". You are my idol, and a fantasy queen. Thank you!

Fantasy KissFantasy Kissover 19 years agoAuthor
RE: Disappointed--( a Fantasy Kiss response)

Debate Debate. BRING IT ON!

For anonymous who in one story thought I was Exceptional but changed his mind and found me DISAPPOINTING. Boo, that is not an adjective you ever wanna use to describe me. lololol. I love debates. Here we go.

First of all: I'm assuming you are the same person for your use of commas rather than periods when creating an ellipsis (nice detective work, huh? or yeah and there is the whole anonymous thing). Glad you liked the first installment. As for the second installment being 'cliche', I'm sorry what turns me on is considered 'cliche' to you, but these are my stories, my fantasies remember? I need no further justification other than that.

Now as for Sin and Michael’s story. Emotions are not logical. People are not logical. But let me tell you what makes sense to me. Making the decision to fuck your sister is a hard one, despite any and all desire you may have. He was holding back from her. He set limits in his mind what would be 'okay' and what wouldn't be and she saw that. We learn early the basics about sex-- dick goes in pussy. Once you engage in any other form of sexual activity beyond that simple basic act you enter a land of possible deviance-the unacceptable. The act of 'basic' sexual activity is the act most traditionally considered the 'proper' expression of love, of making love. It's become more personal, special, sanctimonious. He was holding back, in his mind he was. And that is understandable

It's not easy deciding you are going to fuck your sister. It's not easy going against 20-30 years of conditioning of right and wrong. And it's not accepted. You try taking your sister or your mother or daughter to the local community BBQ, to church, to work, bend her ass over the table, stick your hand up her puss and tell me what the reaction is going to be. His conflict doesn't make him weak. It makes him sane.

To be honest with you we have no real idea why Denise said no, that was his interpretation (I can't believe I'm talking about them like they are real). Yes, he was hurt by her rejection, but that doesn't necessarily make her a bitch. They haven't fully talked about it. He took her no and then turned to lose himself in his sister because he was in pain. Pain as a tendency to do that to people. And it was that pain that truly led him to say yes to ‘Sin.’ He found comfort in the fact that he knew she cared and wanted him. She provided him with something he truly needed at the time and that was opening he needed to allow himself to go against something he was told to be wrong.

And lets talk about her, shall we. The first part was 'pure.' Okay. I guess I can see that. She was young. She had young girl fantasies. What did she really except would happen once they cross, that line. Hell, what did you? She wanted something for so long, that when she got it, she never truly thought about what that could mean and once faced with the reality, she got hurt. She got hurt by her own expectations and reasoning and he became imprisoned by his.

To be honest with you, Denise really had nothing to do with his overall decision. Her decision or part in the relationship served no other purpose but as to provide an excuse as to him, again, 'giving in.' Where their relationship went really had no baring on where his relationship with Sin went. Denise was a cover, overall. A public shield to maintain his reputation and self-depiction of normalcy. If it wasn't her, it would have been someone else.

I don't know what you were expecting from this tale. Yes he could love her, but they can't truly be together, not in the real world and most of the enjoyment in taboo tales are knowing they are doing something that shouldn't be done. They can't jump around, knock out a couple of kids and live happily ever after. That wouldn't have been the reality of the situation and if reality interfered with your idealism of purity and preciousness than I'm sorry. I like a bit of reality in my shit. Anything else, I personally find boring. I like conflict, it puts things in perspective.

As for the fetishes, humiliation, rapes, multiple sex partners. I don't know what the hell that has to do with my story. What? The fact that for a moment his body responded to hers regardless of the emotional turmoil that was taking place implies he gets off on humiliation? How the hell did you get that? And in regards to those things turning people on in the aspect of fantasies-- so fucking what? You read incest stories! Are you mentally and emotionally unhealthy? Don't throw stones in my glass house, I like the decor.

Romances are lovely. I'm not good at romance, to be honest. I acknowledge that. Most times I don't try and create it. I'm more of a now ‘now now’ type girl. Give me a rose once, awww, give me a rose twice, ohhh, give me a rose three times and damn it I rather you buy me book. I haven't reached the stage of development where I feel I can properly capture all that lovely dovy stuff so I don't really try, maybe one day I'll develop into such a writer, and maybe one day I'll even care to make the attempt, but that day ain't today.

You want romance? WRITE your own damn story. You post it and you deal with the people who share your ideas and your various preferences of what you consider to be Kink, and you also deal with the expectations of others and the disappointments you surely will invoke and provide ME with the opportunity to tell YOU your fantasies and desires are disappointing and are lacking. And use the name- Anonymous, so I'll know whom you are, and if you all ready write-good, point the way.

Le sigh. I have nothing against you. I respect your opinion. I knew from your first comment you wouldn't like the way things would go, with all your 99.999 percents, but I asked for it anyway. You must feel pretty special to know you can create something that falls into that .001% category. Power to you.

:-) I expect to be getting a lot of e-mails about this comment, chewing my ass off. But that's ok. It comes with the territory, like you have. But as for this public debate. It's over. I'm not justifying it anymore. You can always e-mail me.

As for the people out there who actually LIKE my work, and appreciate me for what I do and what I am. Thank you. You honor me. It makes me happy with my decision to share the little kinks that play themselves out in my mind... and between my thighs... and in my bed. For those who don't, oh well. Too bad so sad. Live goes on.

I wrote this story because I wanted to do the whole Cyn/Sin thing and cause I think the name Michael is sexy (though I have no idea why, can't find any connection with a my childhood or anything, cause it sure as hell couldn't have been due to Michael Jackson). And I happen to like this story, god damn it. I actually enjoyed watching them fall.

Now if only I can get five more 5s for part three that bitch could be hot! Lol. Speaking of hot. "The club"-- that bitch as been at 4.49 for more than a year! You people are driving me crazy! Do you know what it is like to be .01 away from being considered HOT? Ahhhhhhhhh. It's because of you people I can't take off all my clothes! (for those of you who missed it that was a bad reference to the Rapper Nelly's song- Its getting hot in herr.) hehehe. I'm unique. I know. Anyway. I gotta take my black ass back to work.

Betcha didn't know I could talk so much, huh? Yeah I'm a rambler.

Do Do Do Do Do Do Do (jeopardy theme) Do Do Do Do Do dodododododo

What is I gotta go?

Can you believe they get upset when you take personal time on their dime? Figures.

Later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Series

The story line (plot) and the style of writing were very intense. I did not like the parts individually, but when read all together, one after the other, they made up an exceptional read(jack)ing material. The only discomforting factor were the small spelling mistakes and mixup of tenses, but then for such a long story, with out the help of editors, I still feel this was a very successful effort.

For this treat of literature I need to thank you and YOUBADBOY, whose favourites link bought me here. Thank you.

PS: Do you have an sister for me.....?

Landrious1Landrious1over 19 years ago
This Story ROCKS!!

This story is, despite certain opinions, a hands down favorite of mine. Some people have a problem with this catagory. My thought is "If you have a problem with it, don't read it!" DUH! I love your very realistic characters and intend to read your submissions in their entirty tonight. I will be looking forward to your future tales with eager anticipation. Please kepp writing and thank you for gifting us with you talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank you thank you thank you

I loved it all. I read all your stories (in a matter of days) and I feel each was better than the last. Not saying the first wasn't completely great!! Keep up the great writing! I am so glad you will let me know when the next comes out! You are quite talented as a writer and I love the fact that Keep up the great writing! I am so glad you will let me know when the next comes out! You are quite talented as a writer and I love the fact that you let us each know what your fantsies are.As for anothers comment (you know who I'm talking about) PLEASE, dont let that unthoughtful comment sway you from writing more. Love you, Boo.

LadysManLadysManalmost 19 years ago
A fitting end to a great series!

I loved this. To sit through all 4 stories late at night wasn't easy. Especially since I usually end up cumming much sooner. I resisted the urge to masturbate just so I could breathe in the story like fine wine. Hard to do when I wanted to drink you all down and suck on your juices.

Do you feel me baby, brie? I will have to re-read the stories later for masturbation purposes. I am just trying to read fast because we are in competition. I know you will win though, unless if you include my new story Still Hot! part 4 (and not on my website but on the literotica site when it posts on thurs or friday) lol.

Aim I fair? No. But you love me anyway.

gamer9643gamer9643over 18 years ago
ok

it was good but i personally would perfer if she was still a virgin. saving herself for her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yeah baby!!

Just read this series, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Regardless of what some reviewers thought of your story (read Anon RE: Disappointed). I think I fell in love with you when I read your response below. So cool.

I don't know what some losers expect when they log onto this site. Seriously. He pissed me off.

Your stories are entertaining, touching and pretty cool to read. I could identify with the characters, your command of English is excellent, and the plot interesting. I Didn't notice any glaring mistakes (grammar, plot or continuity) and it kept me interested enough to continue reading till it's 3:00AM Monday morning locally (I've got to get ready for work in four hours... damn). What else could you ask for?

I gotta go now,

Later babe,

I'll read more tomorrow

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One of the best

Engaging, real, fantasy... everything you can ever ask for.

stolen_kissesstolen_kissesover 13 years ago
Writing...

You're an amazing writer. I've loved almost every story of yours i've read. I'd love to edit one of them one day <3 Good luck with everything!

- Stolen Kisses xox

budmanppppbudmanppppover 13 years ago

great story SOOOOO sexy loved it

CobraDenCobraDenover 11 years ago
Great Story

Excellently writen. Loved it. I normally dont like drama but thats what MADE the story so great. Keep writing. You dont have any new ones. Why???

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 11 years ago
Spectacular!

So is Cynthia Michael's pseudo mistress now? I obviously want the two to be together, but he still wants to marry Denise, who in turn also loves him and appears to be willing to commit to a marriage in the future. So if you do decide to continue this story, please find a solution that satisfies all parties at play.

Once again, this has been an amazing read!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Great read

Loved the edge of my seat stuff. I was thinking this bloke is going to really fuck things up between them. I wonder what happens now though. Do he and Denise split up and Michael and his sister become a couple? I think she would be into that.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
More please

They just got it together please don't leave it here. So much more fun to be had with them getting together for real and making babies.

RatuJoneRatuJoneover 4 years ago
Reality bites

This comment actually covers parts 1-4 as I find it difficult to take the parts individually.

Your story of the siblings as they each grapple with the reality of incest is the most real description I have ever read.

The intensity of Cyn's love, both emotional and eventually physical, as it batters the walls her weak brother has erected to deny his love while he uses his sister for his own sexual gratification with the fictional excuse that without coitus there is no incest, is so vivid it hurts.

And despite your assertion that you suck at romantic description I think you succeed in this also. I could not put it down until I finished it.

I would not ask for more about Cyn and Michael because it would be extra description to titillate. I would ask you for more stories in a similar vein because you have the ability to engage the reader to the max. KUDOS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What can I say. I’m a sucker for a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous