All Comments on 'The Denouncement Ch. 01'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
mike2710mike2710about 14 years ago
good start

you got me interested waiting for part 2. Mike from Texas

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
I dislike this husband.

And I can understand why the wife would leave him. curious to see where you go with this. Although judging by the story tags, Cuckold and Hot wife I think I can guess.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
Mommies boy needs to grow up

A good start and I hope that the boy learns what it is to be a real lover to a woman.

Thanks for the good read.

hansbwlhansbwlabout 14 years ago
She is right

How pathetic is it possible to picture a man?? This takes the price.

IrrumatioIrrumatioabout 14 years ago
What a slut! Dump the bitch!

I'll take her.

terrydavidterrydavidabout 14 years ago
Why would anyone be amazed at one of JPB's cluck endings????

JPB - we all know you do not care about the feedback but the rest of the naive readers need to know how predictable you are with your 99% wimp/cluck stories. So once again, why would anyone be amazed at the typical wimp/cluck endings that JPB statistically manufactures religiously? All things considered JPB, you are very consistent with your type of over-used plot devices and half-ass endings. Credit given for the 1% of your efforts are not your typical efforts - those particular stories are usually pretty good but one has to dig very deep and long to find them. Is it really worth the effort? Not!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh on the contrary

Terry D,

Your comments about JPB's stuff are way off the mark. That he's one of the most popular authors on the site, is a given. Your comments notwithstanding.

Is his stuff predictable? Oh yes, and that's the point isn't it. We--many of us--like the kinds of things he writes. That you don't, well that's a shame.

Matt Moreau

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Good lead chapter

It could go anywhere from here! But I admit that the tags worry me a bit.

They strongly suggest that I will not enjoy the rest of the story. The male lead is fascinating. We are looking at the sexually liberated and frustrated wife through the eyes of the he man hero husband and he really does not even have the intelligence to check things out on the Internet or in the library or given his mindset, his local preacher before leaving his wife.

I know that JPB writes well and does not pay attention. But if you are going to put this guy in a closet watching find some way to warn me so I do not try to read the rest. (Fat chance)

morefunnmorefunnabout 14 years ago
Keep Going

Hell this is a reversal of places. Here we have a sexually repressed male and not a sexually repressed female with the man wanting to try new aspects in their sexual relationship and her locking herself in the closet.

Sure he is a farm kid, god fearing protestant with a promise he made his mamma. Hell two tours of duty and he probably never went near a bar or strip club on leave. His momma screwed this boy up big time.

To him he has his life all planned out, you can see it in the progression and story Line JPB laid out for us. School, military, college, degree, job, find a woman have lots of kids etc. The all american dream of a farm boy. But not a damn clue on life or women. PLUS NO COMMUNICATION BETWEEN PARTNERS.

These two needed pre marriage counseling of a least 1 year to get it through his head what a relationship is and needs to be.

I will stick around for the next chapters.

Thanks.

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 14 years ago
Intriguing Start

Although a few minor inconsistencies. If a guy was all state in football two years in a row and state champion in wrestling three years in a row he could get a full ride scholarship to any school in the country. So, he really didn't have to go in the Army to pay for college. It couldn't be his grades because most states require at least a "C" average and some high schools a C+ or B average. What can I say, Bob, I'm grasping at straws here to give you some corrective feedback for realism:)

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
SELSTIM is right about inconsistancies.

As an all state linebacker he would have had football scholarships offers which would have paid for his college.

Also, with his attitudes about sex, he would have never married her. He would have wanted a virgin or at least a girl with a very limited sex history.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
: )

Shit if I was her I'd divorce his ass too.. His perception of sex is weird; almost psychological ... I don't know any man who doesn't like oral.. I love when my husban eat my pussy, it gets me so freaky that I need his big beautiful dick deep down my throat til I'm either gagging or gasping for air...lol... This guy was boring I don't see how she lasted a year! I would've divorce his ass the minute he vetoed oral... What a loser

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Strange

Different type of story. With the role reversal I'm interested to where this thing is going. We shall see...

rixelsrixelsover 11 years ago
Jeezzz Bob

She was engaged to him for how many years? She was cheating on him the entire time she was engaged? He says that her cheating before marriage didn't count. She was engaged to him, why didn't fidelity count? He promised to remain a virgin until marriage. No wonder she dumped the moron.

Bob, I couldn't finish this story.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
In a Weird Way****

Good start. Thanks for sharing.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
WHAT IS A PUSSY

A pussy starts out beautiful with lips like rose petals and a perfume that will drive you wild. But 10 years later it looks like a cowpile with a tire track in it and smells about the same.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

Every virgins worse nightmare. Thanks.

LostOneThereLostOneThereabout 10 years ago
And Rob is supposed to be Army????

A minimum of three years in the Army and has never heard of a blow job? Someone needs to tell JPB that it would be impossible for his male lead NOT to have heard about dozens if not hundreds of sexual activities including at least fifty hours of BJ details, and that is just before he graduated basic training. He would have been exposed to sexual conversations all the way through his time in the service. Sorry, the events in this chapter simply could not have existed... except in a fairy tale.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
My disconnect.

He told her that what she did before marriage didn't matter. I think I would back that up to the engagement. That means what she did in Atlanta after she delivered the baby mattered.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Another thought because

I started reading this before I realized I had read it before. If he was a two-tine all-state linebacker, why didn't he receive a scholarship, even if it was to a small college?

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Huh?

"What you did before is none of my business. I don't have an exclusive claim on you until you say "I do." I'm not backing out of anything."

WTF? Of course he has an exclusive claim – she’s wearing his ring! That was the exact reason why he DIDN’T want to get engaged then, so that he WOULDN’T be tying her down, and SHE insisted on a ring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Was this a story about the infamous BTB crowd

This loser is what I imagine the typical immature a-hole (burn the bitch, once a cheater always a cheater, etc.) commenter is like. Out of touch and alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not sure about BTB

More like dumping a self centered manipulative woman. Or a woman being stupid enough to marry a man that thinks that the missionary position is the only acceptable method for having sex - period. These two are the poster children for bad communications skills in a marriage. Kinda like oil and water.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a control freak asshole

His bizarre attitudes towards sex make him seem like a retarded bible banging hillbilly who never got out of the basement. Nobody real is that sheltered, not in footvall or the army.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
An Excellent Start

Bob, this was an excellent beginning. I do agree with some others about the inconsistencies around his sporting excellence and lack of scholarship, however given his circumstances he might have needed more than a scholarship could provide. Therefore it was not a deal breaker.

It was very strange that he held onto those backward opinions about sex after having been in the Army though. He must have felt that all of his comrades were degenerates based on his views.

Also, the whole situation with the engagement ring and her continuing to see others was a bit strange. However, she did come completely clean before the wedding and gave him the option to back out.

Her explanation and reasons for leaving him were right on the mark. At this point in the story I find her to be a very reasonable and honest woman and him to be completely responsible for their breakup.

I look forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Missed something here, Bob.

They were engaged when she went to Atlanta. She was not only unfaithful, but she got pregnant. He'll only do missionary, but he marries her after that betrayal without a hint in the story why her behavior was, I guess, just fine. Before the engagement, maybe acceptable to some. But afterwards, really?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
too logically and internally inconsistent

These:

"As a middle linebacker I made All State in my junior and senior years in high school"

"As a wrestler I was undefeated in my weight class three years running"

Grades good enough to get into an Electrical Engineering degree program.

Should have had a full ride scholarship, and a 'part time job' as a 'life guard' at one of the school jacuzzi pools or checking to see if the lawn sprinklers which he could see from his dorm window are working or something like that, courtesy of an alumni.

(They can't pay them to play, but they can and do skate around it like that)

Then there is his disconnect in his attitudes about sex and marriage.

He thinks the only reason for sex is to produce children.

Only a few of the ultra religious believe that.

But he has no problem with her having sex with others while wearing his engagement ring?

Says he didn't have an exclusive claim on her?

Even though that is exactly what an engagement is.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
@ BetterEnding

re:

It was very strange that he held onto those backward opinions about sex after having been in the Army though. He must have felt that all of his comrades were degenerates based on his views.

Given his 'manly' attitude (aka one of the sticks up his ass) he likely would not have kept his belief that they were degenerates to himself.

That usually leads to a blanket party, or at least him being ostracized by the other soldiers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Who is this moron?

He hold a high moral stance over sex with his wife in the marriage but says nothing when she lies to him and cheats on him for months when they are engaged.

He then behaves like some religious fanatic over sex, totally denying her needs for some stupid stance.

She is just a slut and he is a moronic wimp. How can we be interested in either of them. I will plow on with the story and hope the author finds a brain somewhere in the meantime. 1*

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Ugh.

Absolutely agree with anon.

She cheats on him for 3 and a half years, getting pregnant while engaged to him, lying to him about it to run off and have the baby while continuing to spread her slimy cunt lips as soon as the doctor clears her?

He just goes "No problem" and married this psychotic slut?

That plot point will be ignored for the sake of continuing this story.

Extremely stupid.

His view of sex is pathetic but an interesting plot device.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
cant read anymore

this guy is just too dumb for words and the slack cunt he married is just as bad.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 7 years ago
Ugh

An interesting them to this story about a guy that must have crawled out from under a rock.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Cliche characters. Trite plot

Cardboard city

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Had to join the Army to get money for college???

Wait a second. He was an All-State linebacker for 2years and was undefeated as a wrestler for 3 years but had to join the Army to get money for college? With those credentials, college recruiters would be beating down his door. Even if he wasn't Division 1 material, there are dozens of smaller schools that would have given him a scholarship. You lost me right off the bat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Meh.

H obviously is heading for being a cuckold, watching her fuck other guys and sucking them off, eventually, when she insists. I know, lots of steps in between, but they're all there. Lots of sex-resistant guys aren't really males, they're just cock-suckers in denial, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuck this story

This cunt was indeed a fucking whore. But it’s what kind of prudish cunt is her husband, with that stick up his ass? ‘It’s bot natural! WAAH!’. They both need to suffer tremendously. I have no fucking sympathy for either. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why is everyone hating on the girl?

I do skim stories so maybe I missed it, but this dude is a pussy. Like he's not even a real person.

RePhilRePhilabout 6 years ago
What a schmuck

Some guys should never get married. Some guys should never breath. This character is one of them

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
He is a pussy, cuck, wimp

Without a doubt, this limp wristed waste of manhood had all this coming to him for even giving this slime cunt a second thought.

He is also so ridiculously retarded about sex he should have stayed celibate!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
VARIETY

Is what I expect from JPB. Is he portraying the reticent, backward female who will not explore onto a corresponding husband? Two problems 1) Unlikely for a male to be this way (although truth can be stranger than fiction), 2). As others have noted, this guy's background would not leave him the clueless, repressed lover he is depicted to be.

So it's an interesting concept worthy of JPB's penchant to explore outlandish variety. I just do not see it working here this way with this guy.

Having bad feelings of where this is headed, curiously pulls me onward.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wait

I'll wait for chap. two. This guy can't be this dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

See what happens when grown men listen to their mother’s nonsensical advice? She did the right thing, leaving him. Then again, he never should have married her after she lied to him about why she spent a year in Atlanta. The marriage was doomed from the get-go. I can’t wait to see where the next chapter goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good set up

for what follows. Nothing he does in later installments compares with her fucking around and bitchiness. Still, the reconciliation at the end is plausible. (not a RAAC)

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
She’s right. He’s a mama’s boy

No one but a mother would put those kind of ideas in his head. Curious though. How did he go through the military without other input? In a bubble? I can’t blame her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This story should have stopped when she admitted to getting pregnant, lying about it and having a kid while fucking anything with a dick and a pulse. It being a JPB story, however, means that he shrugged his little cucky shoulders and accepted it.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Eat pussy?

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? LOL

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

She didnt cheat, or lie, so fuck him

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
ORAL LINGUS IS SUPPOSED TO BE 'THE UNIVERSAL CURE ALL' FOR THE DUDE

the opposite of what the female does, is taste. TK U MLJ LV NV

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 3 years ago

Shit... o_o;

This is seriously the first LW story where I actually agree with the woman! A man who doesn't want a blowjob from his wife or go down on her sweet lovebox with a tender and burning passion!? Bloody hell. And sex is only five percent of the marriage?

This fellow has troubles... sex is the best physical way to express your love for your partner! GIVE IT ALL OUT SO THE ANGELS SING HALLELUJA!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Retarded story

shes a cumdump and his mother raised an idiot . Go further she tries to guilt trip him. When it's her doing ss ashe made him thsr way . The bitch lied and was knocked up with a kid .. sorry but you can make a hoe into a housewife and 💯🎯

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hate cheaters and she's a bitch for just walking out but.... if you don't eat pussy then sorry bud, you really are bad at sex.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Got to side with her on this one. Being a dud in bed is one thing, being one by choice is another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The impression I got was...

That Rob’s promise to stay a virgin and his views on sex just don’t match up with his attitude of letting whoever he dates to play around. I’ve met people who have similar beliefs about staying a virgin and marriage is forever. Most expect the same from whom they are dating or seriously thinking about marrying. Then when Gail comes back from Atlanta to tell him she lied, got pregnant with someone else’s child, had it and gave it up for adoption, AND she’s having sex with one or more people... his response just doesn’t make sense to me. He’s proposed to her, she accepted, so this statement:

"What you did before is none of my business. I don't have an exclusive claim on you until you say "I do." I'm not backing out of anything."

It’s just crazy! So his character has a major problem to me. I think it it’s possible for two widely different types of people to get together. I just don’t think this was the way to do it. Perhaps using semantics and misunderstandings would have been a better approach. She obviously finds out that she is pregnant right after the proposal but doesn’t want him to know because she’s ( fill in the philosophical dilemma ). Once she’s resolved that dilemma, in this case child adoption or even giving custody over to the father’s family, she comes back to resume the life she expected to have. He can still believe what she says, after all he has no reason not to, they have a long distance relationship. During this time introduce some dialogue to show how each interpret the other’s words and statements. So that when you pick up after the honeymoon and they split, it sets up future steps he can take while making his actions more plausible. Just a thought off the top of my head.

chairfanchairfanalmost 3 years ago

Not sure why he wouldn't go down on her, sex is equal parts give-and-take and oral sex is a pretty natural thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

part one

he is completely fucked up in the sexuell development department

He did not simply "don´t like it" when she got adventurous, he belittled her for even suggesting it-big nono

I Salute that she hold it together for so long

And his only and first concerne wasabout his maleness... dude your wife just left and that´s not the first "FUCK" thought?!

not FUCK SHE LEFT but FUCK SHE HURT MY MALENESS - he needs help

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With the wife here - husband's attitude is positively medieval, no sympathy for him at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He sounds like a hardcore Christian.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
What

What took her so long to leave him?.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 stars - grab your ring back and RUUUUNNNNNN away as fast as you can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty pathetic story of two really pathetic supposedly in love well suited and actually communicating marriage partners???

Where the hell was the before marriage talks and sharing of hopes, desires, wants, needs and openness???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Of course what she said was right…he was not a man in any sense …including common sense! And that brings me to the author…does he hve any?

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 2 years ago
Crippled by morality.

This is what you can get when you isolate a boy into a fundamentalist religious environment, and teach him that his own body’s pleasure circuits are a source of sinfulness and eternal damnation.

And warp his mind at the same time.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

While ENGAGED she went to ATLANTA fir over 8 months .... FUCKED a lot of other men... had an abortion... and LIED about it.

.

Regardless of the husband's bizarre and unbelievable sexual ideas.... For the husband to say I don't care what you did before for we were married or engaged..... Is just nonsense. Husband's weird sexual ideas notwithstanding they were engaged when she Went to Atlanta for 8 months and shaded on him and got pregnant and had an abortion. I

s but bat never comes up in the story

.

Yet somehow that never comes up in the story as a major problem. That's why the story is awful

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

I really really hated this story. BOTH sides are contemptible asses. She cheated and had a baby and lied about it.

He's a dumb eff who has zero willingness to listen pretending to live in Victorian England, and a hypocrite to boot based on later chapters.

It's hard to like a story when you root against ALL the characters

DuncanitaDuncanitaabout 1 year ago

She was actually RIGHT! He really does stink at this... i'm glad that it's a story, i can't/won't believe that there are men in this day and age that would be so utterly stupid and frigid...

cyendreycyendrey10 months ago

Still trying to find a reason she shouldn’t have kicked him to tge curb. No success.

JRandyJJRandyJ8 months ago

I usually like a good burn the bitch, but this was a good screw the IDIOT! Hell yes dump his stupid ass.

JRandyJJRandyJ8 months ago

Damn, talk about a stupid main character. After the confession , being a whore, getting pregnant, while in Atlanta fucking dozens of guys, having a baby and giving it up. Lying

the whole 8 months she is gone. He was in the Army and never heard of normal people having oral sex. Why must you make men look that stupid. Don't blame her for leaving his stupid ass. Don't think I'll read the rest of this one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'll stop here

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Thank

He has a lot to thank his mother for.

LegacybadLegacybad7 months ago

I just dont get this story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Rob is not living in the 19th century, more like the 18th, let alone the 2oth. My God how could he not like a blow job or tastinf a sweet pussy?

AstordatairAstordatair6 months ago

A monastery would probably be a better choice of life for this guy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thisan is an idiot, so stupid that I'm actually rooting for the hoe

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany9 days ago

The male MC is too unrealistic. Not just because of his restraints regarding sex. It's unfathomable that the same mother who told him to stay a virgin until the wedding night would NOT have instructed him on what to look for in a future wife.

No way a guy like that would say "I don't care that you have been whoring around and that you had an abortion. Everything you did before we tied the knot is non of my business." He wants children, which I agree is the main purpose of marriage, but he never asks about her opinion? Let's assume he is naive to the point to take the wife's willingness in this regard for granted. But she told him about the abortion, still he never developed the idea to ask her if she would have children with him?

If this was for real I wouldn't scoff at his ideas of sex and marriage. If that's the way he feels and thinks about it a TRUE liberal would accept that, just the way promiscuity is praised these days. Someone with brains and open eyes might even come to the conclusion that the beliefs of our hero doesn't hurt society, while unrestricted fucking for the sake of it does.

My point of critique is, as mentioned, the extreme inconsistency of the MC's personality traits and the lack of communication. Not sure at this point if I soldier through this tale to its end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES