The Denouncement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The others are not natural."

"Not natural?"

"That's right, not natural. With you on top my sperm would flow back towards me. With me on top the sperm would fall deeper into you and have a better chance to get to your eggs."

"So for you it was all about getting me pregnant? Did you ever stop to think that having kids is a decision that needs to be made by both parties? Why didn't you talk to me about that?"

"What was there to talk about? People get married and raise families. It's the way of things."

"Not with me it isn't. I've already had one baby and after going through it I am in no hurry to have another one. If you had gotten me pregnant it would have been a miracle. I'm on birth control pills and I back them up with a diaphragm just to make damned sure that I don't get pregnant."

"You were deliberately denying me my chance to be a father?"

"Damned right I was. It is my body that has to do all the work and suffer the pain so it is going to be me who decides if and when I'm going to have a baby and you would have known that if you would have talked to me. You are a nice guy Rob and you will make the right girl a good husband, but the right girl is going to have to be a virgin and be naive as hell to go along with your idea of a love life."

She stood up and said, "I'll let you know where I'm staying when I find a place so you will know where to send the divorce papers."

She started to leave the room and then stopped. "This isn't easy for me Rob because I do love you, but there is more to a marriage than just love."

I must have sat there staring at nothing in particular for an hour after she had gone. She had hit me where I was the most vulnerable - my maleness! "You are no good in bed" she had said. She told me I wasn't a man.

To be continued…

12