The Discovery Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God, you're kidding! What do you mean?"

"It's a sign of the times, Kate. We're all there to have fun, to explore ourselves, push our boundaries, explore others, but these days you need to be careful. Before an applicant is accepted, he or she must undergo a detailed medical exam, including blood tests. We want to keep everyone safe." Sandra looked at Kate, who was intently digesting all of this information.

"And once the applicant is accepted, he or she has to sign a contract committing to only have sex with other group members, and to have bi-annual blood tests as a precaution. I know it doesn't sound romantic, but...."

"Oh no, it sounds like a whole lot of common sense. This thing is really well thought out!" Kate was impressed, and more than a little intrigued. "So, umm, do you think maybe...?" she trailed off, hinting for an invitation.

Sandra chuckled. "I don't know, Kate, this is a lot of information to take in. Tell you what. This week the grounds are closed to occupants for annual maintenance, but we could still visit. If you and I can both take Thursday off, how about we drive up? I could give you a tour of the property, and I'm sure you'll have more questions. Then, if you're really interested, we'll talk again, OK?"

Kate could barely contain her excitement. "Oh wow, oh wow. I'd love to! This Thursday. That would be after the Robinson presentation; that should work."

"Oh my God, speaking of work!" They both looked at their watches and laughed. "I guess we'll call that an early lunch, huh?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sandra and Kate both had a hard time concentrating on work the next couple of days. Whenever one would catch the other's eyes, they would both grin and blush, eyes sparkling with excitement.

They left early Thursday morning to beat the traffic, heading north out of the city under brilliant blue skies. Sandra purposely avoided talking about the intimate nature of the Club during the drive, and instead pointed out the charm of the countryside. It was a big financial commitment, and she wanted Kate to appreciate all aspects of the Club, although she suspected Kate's decision would be governed by her unsatisfied libido, to hell with the economics.

"This is it," Sandra announced as they turned into an unmarked lane off the country road. She got out to unlock the gate, pushing it wide. After driving the car through, she stopped to close it behind them again. "It's not foolproof, but it does deter trespassers," she explained.

Kate looked around with interest as the lane passed beneath a thick canopy of maples that arched across the lane. The driveway led up and over a hill, into a valley that was completely secluded from the road. The trees opened up to reveal a broad clearing that surrounded a rambling stone farmhouse. The house was perfectly restored and a wide veranda wrapped around three sides. A large pond nestled in the dip of the valley, partially screened by weeping willows, and an old-fashioned rowboat was tied up alongside the dock. Kate also noticed a swimming pool beside the house.

"Wow. It's breathtaking! And so quiet and peaceful!" Kate exclaimed.

"It is indeed. Well, normally it's quiet and peaceful, although it can get rather rowdy at times" Sandra grinned, pleased with her friend's reaction so far.

Sandra parked the car behind the house, and pointed out a small barn a few hundred yards further down the lane. "A couple of the members have horses, and they sometimes bring them up for the weekend, or for their personal weeks. We don't have a full-time farmhand, so they can't leave livestock here, but we do have someone who does the regular maintenance, lawn mowing, etc. Just not on our special weekends!"

"Come on, let's go inside" she said, looping her arm behind Kate's back as they walked up to the front door. "You're going to love it."

Kate let out one squeal of delight after another as they moved through the house. A big common room for meeting and relaxing joined up with a massive kitchen that housed a long trestle table and plenty of counter space. "Everyone helps out with meals," Sandra explained.

Kate commented that so far, the house looked like nothing more than a very nice, comfortable house.

"What did you expect?" Sandra chuckled. "Heart-shaped satin-covered beds in the living room? Believe me; we don't need trashy glitz like that to have fun!"

"Although a few of the rooms are more, ah, shall we say accommodating?" Sandra led Kate to a well-appointed games room in the basement, which included two large pool tables that she explained were not always used for pool, as well as several fold out couches. Next, she showed Kate the sunroom with its 10-person hot tub and wet bar, and French doors opening onto the pool deck.

The upstairs and attic included nine bedrooms, each with a sturdy four-poster king-sized bed and several over-stuffed chairs. Some of the rooms had ensuite showers, while others shared adjoining bathrooms with large Jacuzzi tubs.

"There are a couple of smaller bedrooms downstairs" Sandra explained. "Sometimes if you're here by yourself for your personal weeks, you can feel kind of lost upstairs. Mike and I tend to stick to the ground floor unless we have a lot of guests."

"This place is amazing!" Kate said. "I love it. Even just as a country retreat, I mean, WOW!"

She followed Sandra back down into the kitchen, where her friend pulled a bottle of wine out of the fridge. Sandra poured them each a generous glass and handed one to Kate before taking out some cheese and pate, and placing them on a platter with some crackers.

"Part of your monthly maintenance fees go towards some basic staples, like coffee and sugar and the like, but the rest of the groceries we chip in on," Sandra explained, "This stuff was left over from our last weekend, so it's up for grabs."

Sandra then led Kate to one of the comfortable couches arranged around the outside of the huge kitchen, overlooking the grounds. She raised her glass and clinked it against Kate's. "Well Kate, do you think you'd like to try the trial weekend?" Sandra was holding her breath, waiting for Kate's answer.

"I think so. The place is amazing. But what is this weekend about, exactly?" She took a nervous gulp of wine.

"Oh, that's right, I haven't explained that yet. Well, basically, after the group accepts your application and you pass your health screening, you would join us for one of our regular weekends, to test the waters. The members will want to make sure that you're a good fit; that you would be comfortable and relaxed, and a willing participant in what goes on here."

Sandra looked sideways at Kate, trying to judge her reaction. "And it's an initiation of sorts" she added.

"Initiation? What do you mean?" Kate swallowed her trepidation, remembering some of the initiation pranks she had to endure as a freshman in college.

"Oh it's nothing to be afraid of!" Sandra reached out and squeezed Kate's hand in reassurance. "They wouldn't be trying to humiliate you, or break your spirit or anything like that. They'll be trying to see if you love playing as much as they do; if you can let loose, are adventurous, and have a good sense of humor."

"How would I prove that?" Kate was still uncertain.

"You'll be asked to make yourself available to anyone and everyone in the group for the course of the weekend, and you'll be judged on your enthusiasm and lack of inhibitions." Sandra watched Kate's eyes closely, looking for curiosity or fear.

"Available? What do you mean?" Kate found herself waiting for Sandra's answer with nervous anticipation, a flutter moving through her abdomen.

Sandra grinned. "Exactly what you think it means. If a member asks you to do something, you must do it, immediately, and without hesitation."

"I take it you don't mean cleaning the windows?" Kate joked apprehensively.

"Ah, no, definitely not!" Sandra chuckled. "You would be required to be sexually available and ready at all times throughout the weekend, to any one or more of the members who wish to spend time with you."

Kate gulped. "One...or...or... more? How many more?" She was beginning to think she might be getting in over her head. While she had fantasized about being involved in a group, she had never thought of it as a real possibility. A flush of warmth spread through her at the thought.

"Oh don't worry, honey, I'm sure you're up to the challenge. The guys aren't going to able to resist you; nor will most of the women, for that matter." Sandra's eyes sparkled and she let her eyes move suggestively over Kate's curves.

"Oh my god! You mean, the women..." Kate's voice trailed off, her heart beating faster as the possibilities began to flash before her eyes.

Sandra merely nodded, and reached a hand out to stroke Kate's cheek. "Do you mean to tell me, dear Kate, that you've never been with another woman?"

Kate shook her head wordlessly. "I mean, I've wanted...umm....I've thought about it, but..."

She gasped as Sandra moved her thumb forward, tracing her lips. Kate's eyes darkened with confusion and she felt a surge of desire that surprised her. She and Sandra had been friends and colleagues for years, and she had honestly never even thought of her in that way.

"Oh, Kate, you are such a treat." Sandra thought of Kate's untapped potential with excitement. What a treasure to bring forward to the Club!

Kate smiled shyly, somewhat embarrassed by the arousal she felt building insider her at what Sandra was suggesting. She searched Sandra's face, looking for confirmation.

Sandra responded by sliding her hand from Kate's cheek to behind her head, using it to draw her face towards her own. She moved slowly, giving Kate time to escape if she wanted to, but she was encouraged by the heat she saw smoldering in Kate's eyes.

Just before their lips touched, Sandra whispered "You have no idea how often I've thought about kissing you, Kate."

Part of Kate's mind registered this statement with shock, but that shock quickly turned to liquid heat when she felt Sandra's warm softness close over her mouth. A quiet moan escaped her lips and she melted into the kiss. How was it possible for so much electricity to be generated from such gentle contact, she wondered hazily.

Letting her intuition guide her, Kate responded by parting her lips, and softly tracing Sandra's lips with her tongue. Now it was Sandra's turn to groan as the passion built between them. She tangled her fingers in Kate's hair, pulling her closer still, while she caressed Kate's neck and shoulders with her free hand.

Kate lost herself in the embrace, surprised at the need that she felt rising within her. She shifted her position on the bench so she was sitting closer to Sandra, their thighs rubbing against each other. Just as she thought her arousal could go no higher, she felt a light movement against the side of her right breast, as Sandra's hand slid inside her blouse. Kate let out a quiet moan of need.

She watched helplessly as Sandra undid the buttons of her blouse, placing a gentle kiss on the milky skin that was exposed by each new button. Kate leaned back against the wall as Sandra's touch robbed her of all strength. Her hand fluttered weakly against Sandra's thigh, and she surrendered herself to the delicious torment.

Once Sandra had opened the last button, she pulled back a bit and smiled at Kate, before pushing the blouse off of her shoulders. Her fingers trailed down the lace of Kate's bra, over the curve of her breasts.

"You're so beautiful, Kate. I can't wait to taste these" she purred and bent her head, letting her tongue follow the path of her fingers.

Kate's eyes closed when she felt Sandra's tongue edge along her bra. Her nipples crinkled in anticipation, trying to burst through the fabric. She cried out loud when Sandra flicked the hardening nubs with her fingers.

Kate arched her back, instinctively thrusting her breasts towards Sandra, who obligingly closed her lips over one aching tip. "My God, Sandra! I never imagined it would feel this good" she whispered breathlessly.

"You haven't seen anything yet, sweetie!" Sandra murmured as she kissed her way down Kate's abdomen. "Let yourself go, and I promise you our Club will give you the experience of a lifetime!"

Right now Kate was too focused on the progression of Sandra's mouth to think about the Club. She realized with embarrassment that Sandra must be able to smell the moist heat flowing from between her thighs, and yet Kate felt her legs part like a rag doll when Sandra knelt down in front of her.

She tried to protest when Sandra's fingers worked their way up her bare legs, lifting her skirt. "Sandra! What do you think you're doing?"

"Hush, sweetie." Sandra's hands moved insistently, pushing the skirt up around Kate's waist. "Oh my, what pretty panties you have!" Sandra giggled softly. "The other members are going to just love you, Kate!"

Kate could only look on in with a dazed expression, totally bewildered by her own arousal. As she watched Sandra kneeling before her, she saw her friend's soft curves in a whole new light.

Sandra hooked her fingers into the waistband of Kate's panties and inched them down, ignoring Kate's protests. "Let me see if you're as beautiful as you smell, Kate!"

Kate blushed, mortified that Sandra knew how aroused she had become, but utterly helpless to stop her. In fact, her hips seemed to lift of their own volition, allowing Sandra to slide the panties down her legs.

"Oh yes, very nice indeed" Sandra hummed approvingly at Kate's trimmed bush, and she pushed her knees farther apart. She kissed the inside of each knee, looking up at Kate as her lips progressed up her friend's thighs.

Sandra squirmed silently when she noticed a trickle of moisture escape Kate's swollen lips, pooling on the fabric of the couch beneath her. God, she wanted very much to taste her. But the rules applied to everyone, damn it, and she stopped herself just short of her prize. She allowed herself one stroke of Kate's slick pussy with her finger before pulling away and standing up.

Kate shuddered when she felt Sandra's intimate touch, and looked up uncomprehendingly when she drew away.

"Whhhaaaaa???" she protested incoherently. An hour ago, the thought of making love with Sandra had never entered her mind, but now it was all she could think about, something she desperately needed.

"The Club rules, sweetie, remember those? No sex with non-club members, and unfortunately that includes you!" Sandra stood up with more than a little regret, and she pulled up Kate's panties as she stood.

"So what do you say, Kate? Please tell me you want to apply!" Sandra gently lapped at the finger that had stroked Kate's soft folds, and shuddered at the thought that her prize might forever be denied to her.

Kate could only nod, her entire body weakened with desire. She knew she would be filling out her application as soon as she got home!

~~~to be continued~~~

As always, thanks for reading! I really enjoy receiving your feedback, so don't be shy. Obviously, the possibilities for Kate are endless, so feel free to suggest where you'd like to see this story go!

12