The Djinni Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How many times had he been in me? How many variations?

"More times than even I can count," the djinn answered opening his eyes.

Marissa smiled; a far different reaction from earlier, but she'd had a millennium to adjust to this reality, and the djinn was a far better fuck than Larry.

"Flattering," the djinn smiled. He reached out and stroked a breast.

Marissa noticed her breasts were larger, something not marked on earlier. "Did you . . .?"

"Not quite. It's a side effect; something I'm sure you're familiar with."

"Side effect? What?"

The djinn's hands moved down . . . to Marissa's enormously gravid belly.

"You knocked me up!"

"We knocked you up. I'd say for roughly five hundred years, I think, give or take a few months. We control our fertilization and gestation periods. We're djinn after all."

"I thought you turned my womb into a pocket dimension."

"Well yeah, but that doesn't mean you can't have kids. Plus, a lot of us have pregnancy and milf fetishes. We're an extremely kinky race."

The djinn's hands on her breasts and belly brought a heat to Marissa's pussy.

"Sensitivity in your boobs, remember? I also added a little erogenousness to your belly. You're our slut so every part of you has to be responsive."

In spite her gravidity, Marissa noted a certain sensuousness to her form. Her large, round breasts, and giant, fertile belly sat just right on her.

"We djinn love our aesthetics. Just a little benefit of my body sculpting."

A series of bumps and kicks erupted within.

"Oh! Uh . . . how many are in there?"

"Well other than the djinn who've taken residence, there's all that sperm we pumped into you, plus we put your ova production into overdrive. So, expect a busy century or two."

Under normal, ordinary circumstances, Marissa's outrage would go beyond the pale to approach numbness. She'd passed that point years ago; decades of a continuous orgy shifted her perspective.

The first baby popped out after several months of labor. It was a boy. After that, the stream was steady. Not to say it was easy.

The djinn displayed touches of sadism, sometimes making the births excruciatingly difficult, other times making them so easy as to be barely noticed.

They would transform pain to pleasure, and pleasure to pain, drawing out every moan, grunt, or scream, taking pleasure in all.

They fucked her; wresting erotic energy with every strain on her face, agony and ecstasy, sweat and cum.

They sucked her titties, with her gallons of milk pouring into djinn mouths, progeny or otherwise. They licked her sweat-slick body, sliding their tongues across her rippling, straining muscles, and hot, wet skin.

They caught the babies emerging from her flower. One birth would have destroyed a mortal. Fluids gushed in rivers from her body, water, amniotic fluid, and the deep red ichor of one no longer mortal.

The djinn were playful in their twisted way, using the umbilical cords as strings for lutes, harps, guitars, and other stringed instruments.

It took Marissa one hundred and fifteen years and nine months to birth them all, and at the end, there was a surprise.

The last baby popped out. The djinns took one look.

"Ah, hmmm," said the blue djinn.

"Oh god, what is it now?" Marissa asked, her lust haze clearing.

"Uh, Marissa, did you and Larry engage in sexual congress before he rubbed the lamp? I'm asking because I haven't read that chapter yet."

"Two days prior, why? Oh!"

The last baby was a distinctly un-pastel flesh color.

"What the fuck?! I was on the pill! Did you do this?!"

"Nope, looks like you were pregnant before we met. The other kids are all us, courtesy of djinn magic and reality warping, thank you."

"Larry!"

"Squawk!" Larry wasn't looking too good these days. Decades spent in a silver cage, forced to watch his girlfriend get fucked, bred, and pregged by thousands of djinn can do that to a person.

The djinn had made adjustments to him as well. It didn't do to punish him with old age and death. It made the orgy less fun. The djinn made sure he was fed, cleaned, and shaved every few years. The look on his face, besides a touch of madness, was the familiar shame face of one of his secrets.

"Hmmm, let's see," the blue djinn said, drawing up Larry's life book. "Ah! Looks like some guy named Miles thought it'd be a nice joke to slip some vitamin pills into your birth control. Apparently thought you were a stuck up bitch who needed a lesson."

"Miles fucking Neidler? That piece of shit?" Larry's worthless best bud tended to draw out the worst in Marissa in regards to language.

"Yep, and Larry found it out but didn't bother to tell you. Something about bros before hos."

"Squawk!"

"Oh, so you assumed she would get an abortion. Or get stuck with you. You seem to have a habit of stomping on her right of choice. I, at least, can say I'm obeying the imperatives of your wish. What's your excuse?"

Marissa turned her angry face from Larry. He was dead to her.

"I can make him dead for real if you like, or turn him into something more befitting."

"No, keep him watching," she looked at the baby, "What am I going to do?"

"Well, we gave you food of the gods, turned you djinn, and blasted you with sex energy while he was developing. He's basically a demigod. There's schools for people like him. Or you can raise him and let him attend a mortal school. It would be awkward though. Demigods require specialized care."

"I'm . . . not ready to be a mother," Marissa said, wincing at the irony.

"I know some mentors. They can raise him. I'll stand as guardian if you like."

"Okay."

****

The rest of Marissa's years in Djinnistan were far more proactive on her part. Anger at Larry pretty much fueled it. The djinn taught very many sexual techniques, some practiced by civilizations long lost to sand and sea: the Lemurian love flower, the Atlantean anal pump.

She learned the entire manual of the love rites of Ishtar; the sex practices of Xochiquetzal and Ixchel. She learned the sex repertoire of the Olympians, the Aesir, and the Hindu.

Marissa was taught all aspects of sex, the brightest, and the darkest. The highest forms of love practiced by the angels, and the blackest torture practiced by the darkest gods and demons.

The djinn fucked her and she fucked the djinn. They fucked in the palaces, mansions, hills, and valleys of Djinnistan and beyond, and she made sure Larry watched every second of it.

At the end, the thoroughly djinned and slutified Marissa could return to the mortal world, with abilities to rival the oldest daughters of Lilith, and the most powerful love goddesses.

She could make a man cum hard with just a touch, burst his heart with an orgasm, turn men and women into sex-craving acolytes, ruin sex forever for others, and make all sexes fall desperately, hopelessly in love with her.

The blue djinn was proud of his work. Marissa was his finest creation in millennea.

"So, what happens now?" Marissa asked.

"You and the idiot go back to Earth, and resume as much of your lives as you can. You're still bound by the wish but don't worry. I won't call on you too often."

"What am I going to do about Larry," she pondered.

"Whatever you want. He doesn't have magic; just a touch of immortality because of the food we fed him. A lot, lot more than he deserves, I suspect. I can't cast stones."

"Yes, it's a definite breakup. Um . . . how long am I bound by the wish."

"Until someone else makes one freeing you. Djinn can't make wishes of their own."

"Oh . . . I guess it's see you later then."

"Yes, it is. . . uh, don't wreak too much havoc. A lot of people, gods included, won't like that."

"Okay."

****

Marissa and Larry popped back into their apartment just over a day and a half after the djinn took them. She made sure to clean and groom him before they left. Larry even got his voice back. He was quiet as she spoke, ice cold, to him.

"I'm moving back with mother. You keep the apartment. I don't want to see, hear, or think about you again."

Larry said nothing; just turned and walked into the kitchen.

Marissa went to the bedroom to put on some clothes and pack. There were messages on her phone, mostly from her mother. She picked it up and called.

"Hi Mom . . . No, nothing's wrong. Me and Larry took a little trip, that's all . . . Uh, Mom? Is it okay if I move back with you for awhile. I'm breaking up with Larry."

Larry came into the room. He had a butcher knife. Marissa turned; Larry plunged the knife into her chest.

"YOU FUCKING WHORE-BITCH-SLUT!" he screamed among other invectives.

Marissa scowled, annoyed, and looked at the knife in her chest. "No Mom, it's just the TV."

"FUCKING SLUT!" Larry pulled out the knife and stuck it in her belly.

"Yeah Mom, you were right about him. I'm sorry I didn't believe you."

"BITCH!" he slashed her throat.

"Yeah, it's a loud movie. Hold on a second, I'll turn it down."

Marissa said one word of power. Larry dropped the knife. His arms went to his sides and he stood rigid. His face mingled madness and terror.

"You had your chance Larry."

Marissa made sure it was painful. She could have done otherwise but the idiot didn't deserve it.

Epilogue: The god's visit.

It was sometime later, when Marissa had resettled, built a new life, and done many things, good and bad, that a visitor came to her house.

Her wardings told her it was someone very powerful so, as the visit was informal, she didn't dress. Her nature was openness to friendly visitors.

She opened the door, "Oh! Zeus!" Marissa remembered him from the soiree. He'd flirted with her. He seemed nice but she wasn't interested. Besides, she knew her myths and didn't want issues with Hera.

"Are you here for business or sex."

"Business partially, sex hopefully."

"Your wife will be trouble."

"You djinn are supposed to be powerful."

"Yes, we are. I just don't like drama." She invited him in. "So, coffee, tea, or ambrosia?"

"Actually, I'd like a coke."

Zeus settled on the couch and looked around. Nice statuary around here. One figurine one the table, a rigid young man, Handsome, a bit spoiled looking, miserable look on his face, caught his attention. "Nice figurine. Who sculpted that?"

"I did. I actually use it for entertainment. I have another one named Miles upstairs."

Zeus, more than familiar with Aphrodite's toys, understood. "Oh."

"Squawk!" replied the figurine.

The End.