The Doctor Diaries Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, not there doctor, don't put your mouth there," she begged.

"What now? I asked, raising my head up so I could see over the rise of her breasts to her face.

She had agreed to let me do what I needed to do, but immediately she was in conflict with her old fashioned values. Nervously, she said, "I don't want your mouth anywhere down there, doctor ... that's not very nice."

"Have you ever had a man's mouth down there, Natalie?"

"No, I never have."

"Then, how would you know whether it's nice or not."

"I don't, but I am sure that whatever you were planning to do with your mouth down there isn't part of what we are trying to achieve now."

She probably had a point, but I was stubborn now. "Tell me you really don't like this," I said and before she could utter another word or block me with her hands, my mouth was at her outer labia lips, planting a soft wet kiss there.

"No," she screamed out, but my fingers were already prising her labia lips apart and the flat upper side of my tongue was licking up along her vaginal slit, just as if I was licking an ice cream cone. "Oh, my God no ... oh no!"

I did that a couple of times and then my lips closed around her emerging clitoral bud and sucked it into my mouth, allowing my tongue to lick at it.

"No, no, you mustn't do that!" Natalie was in conflict asnoturned toyesin an instant. "Oh yes ... oh, I wish it didn't feel like this. It shouldn't be this good."

I pulled back away and asked her, "So do you still want me to stop, Natalie?"

"No! Don't stop!" she screamed it out loud enough for Brian to hear wherever he was in the house. "Don't stop, oh please don't stop! Not now!"

And I didn't stop, not until her body rocked into a series of rolling spasms that lifted her arse – and my head clamped between her thighs – clear off the bed. My tongue was unrelenting and her climax was equally so.

She had been very vocal in expressing her release and soon, I heard Brian's voice coming from just outside the door, "Nat, are you alright ... honey, is everything okay?"

In a soft voice that I am sure was meant only for my ears, Natalie whispered, "Oh yes, everything is quite okay!" He couldn't have heard. Then, in a louder voice directed at the doorway, she called to him, trying to sound calm, "Just fine, Brian, everything is going well, don't concern yourself, just wait outside darling."

My head came up from between her thighs, her juices smeared all across my lips and chin. "As I suggested before, do you want to tell me you didn't like it?"

"Doctor, that did feel incredible, I have to admit that I have never felt anything quite like that before ... but as good as it was, that's not why we're here. It seems to me that we are wasting valuable time with you trying to give me pleasure. I'm not here to enjoy this, I'm only here with you for you to give me a baby."

"Natalie, we won't waste a moment more," I said as I lowered my pelvis to nudge my hard erection up against her now widely spread labia lips. "But you should understand that you having orgasms is an important part of what we are doing. The contractions that a woman experiences when she orgasms help carry the sperm deeper into her body."

"I don't usually have an orgasm while Brian and I are making love, doctor."

"Well, you will with me tonight." I informed her confidently, certain that it would be Brian's fault that she didn't have orgasms.

"Don't be so sure of yourself, doctor. And anyway, the one that I just had is wasted because you haven't even given me any sperm yet."

"No orgasm is ever wasted, Natalie ... it's all part of the hormonal process. Now let's get serious about this." I had been sliding the tip of my hard-on up and down the slippery wetness of her pubic slit. When I felt it momentarily lodge in the groove of the opening to her cunt, I pushed inward instead of up and my rounded cock-head pushed just inside her.

She gasped aloud at my sudden intrusion. "Ohhh!"

"Did I catch you by surprise?"

"Yes, I wasn't expecting it just at that moment ... it's okay though, I'm ready for you. I've been ready for hours."

"Here goes then," I said as I lifted my body up higher above her and dropped my head to look down between us to watch the erotic sight of my shaft disappearing slowly into Natalie's fine body.

I got half of my cock inside her before pausing to check on her, "How's that, are you okay?"

She gave only a crisp brief and breathless, "Yes" as her passage adjusted to what I assumed was a larger cock than she had previously experienced. My hands were planted on the mattress, either side of her shoulders, holding my upper body above her. Her hands lifted up and gripped my arms tightly around my elbows.

I eased my cock back slightly and then drove further into her, getting about three-quarter way until her facial expression implied that she was struggling with the substance of the object that I was injecting into her cunt. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Is there much more to go, doctor?"

"Only a bit over an inch."

"Oh damn, that much! Just a minute then." I felt her lifting her legs and wrapping them around the backs of my thighs, high up, allowing her cunt to open up more. With her heels up around my hamstrings, she gave me the all clear, "Okay, I think I can take it now!"

I pushed hard this time and my cock filled her completely, my tip brushing up against the entrance to her uterus. She was tight, the inner lining of her cunt gripped my cock shaft with heat. It felt fabulous to be inside this exciting looking woman. What a bonus for being a doctor. I savoured the moment briefly, enjoying the tight grip of her warm cunt all around my shaft and then I began to withdraw and the ritual of fucking this woman had begun.

I was concentrating hard, not allowing my body to fully feel how good it was, making my mind think of mundane things, like did I remember to lock the drugs cabinet before leaving work. All the while, my hard cock was thrusting in and out of her liquid cunt, taking this wonderful woman's body on a pleasurable ride despite her single-minded pursuit of conception only.

"Can you do it quickly?" Her voice interrupted my alternative thoughts as I thrust hard into her body.

"No I can't! This is how I make love to a woman; I won't compromise that so it will be over quickly for you. Just lie back and enjoy it."

"How long will it be?"

I was becoming exasperated with her, "I don't know, five ... ten minutes."

In spite of trying to distract my pleasure by thinking of other things, the sounds of Natalie's breathing becoming loud and ragged telegraphed that the woman who claimed not to experience orgasms was about to have her second with me. I looked down into her eyes, but she self consciously turned her head and looked away, not wanting to acknowledge any connection with the man who was trying to father her child.

Her breathing quickened, she was gasping loudly and it was patently clear to me that her release was imminent. I plunged on relentlessly, giving her no respite. And as sure as night follows day, her body gave her up, pounding into blissful release, her cunt spasming and pulsing around my thrusting shaft.

I didn't ease off for a moment, I just maintained that powerful thrusting motion, but when she was at last able to talk again, she managed to tell me defiantly, "That wasn't really necessary for me."

"It was, you know," I told her back, determined now to give her another before giving up my precious sperm to her. I plunged on, her body could not deny me. My head dropped suddenly, catching her by surprise, my lips and tongue locking around one nipple and devouring it. This would be the catalyst to arouse her body once more into carnal delight. I felt and heard her responding loudly again and determined that I could now let go and cum with her.

I increased the pace within her body, my cock now like a piston, driving hard, touching every part of her passage that needed to be touched. I wanted to time this just right and I listened to her breaths as she approached her peak.

She cried out in pleasure as her lower body erupted and release hit her again and I stroked maybe two or three times more and felt my own peak hit, as bursts of my cum spewed from my tip, filling her with the creamy substance that she needed from me.

Our bodies spasmed and throbbed and pulsed together, my life-giving sperm jetting into her on a journey, seeking to penetrate her egg. My rigid arms trembled, struggling to hold my upper body above her as my cock drained itself of cum into this beautiful woman. I let myself collapse on her, squashing her breasts beneath my chest. She allowed her arms to wrap around my back, holding me to her in a loving gesture.

We lay like that, unspeaking for maybe five minutes until my cock began to diminish in size within her. Slowly, I lifted my body up and eased my cock from her. "I think we gave it every chance."

"Oh doctor, I hope so. It did feel quite good, I'm very positive about this."

"It felt good because you came ... a couple of times. Your body was contributing too, helping to accept my sperm."

"Doctor, I have a good feeling about this. I feel so good inside, I think it's because you just made me pregnant."

"You feel so good because you've orgasmed three times. According to what you told me before, you seldom do with Brian. I don't want to be pessimistic, but don't confuse the glow that three orgasms have given you with successful conception. By all means, think positive, but don't build yourself up, only to have a letdown later."

"I don't care what you say caused it, I do feel very good."

"I know, I can see it on your face. Now, would you like me to stay and do you again in a little while. I should be able to recover within the hour."

"No, can you please leave now. I am upset about Brian and what he must be thinking, I guess I might have been a bit loud when you made me cum."

"Yes, you were a bit, that's why I suggested closing the door. I guessed that your orgasm could be noisy."

"I couldn't help it, doctor."

"I know, that's okay, it's a natural reaction." I lifted my body clear of her and left her lying there, an extremely contented look on her beautiful smiling face. Her red hair was now damp and tangled around her head from the sweaty exertions of our lovemaking ... or was it just sex?

I began to re-dress myself, but it seemed not quickly enough for her.

"Can you please hurry, doctor?"

"What, to leave?"

"Yes, I want to have Brian come in and lie with me quickly, it's a way of making sure that he is not left out of the process of conception. Perhaps you could finish getting dressed outside. Will you call him in now, I want him here beside me."

I had got my underpants and slacks on, I grabbed up my shoes, socks and shirt and made for the door. "Brian," I yelled out, but I almost fell over him in the doorway. He had obviously been waiting just outside the door, but for how long? Had he been there throughout the whole process, listening ... and perhaps watching too? I guessed that he might have been.

He brushed past me as if I wasn't there, heading for the bed, stripping his clothes off as he went.

I heard Natalie's sweet voice calling to me, "Can you let yourself out, doctor? Thanks again!"

I found my way back to their living room and donned my shirt, then sat down to put on my socks and shoes. When I stood up again, I felt my wrist for my watch and realised it wasn't there. I must have left it on the bedside table in Natalie's rush to have me leave. Quietly, I went back down the hall to retrieve it.

I got to the doorway, the bedside lamp was out, the way she had wanted it and the room was in darkness. Perhaps that was the way they always made love. I paused there, listening to the voices.

"Come into me quickly, Brian, I want your sperm mingling with his, you are so much a part of making this baby, darling."

"Okay, I'm here, honey."

"Good, now put it in quickly, Brian ... where are you? Oh, there you are, umm, you feel quite big, Brian. It feels bigger than normal ... why would that be?"

"I don't know why, I just am." He sounded a bit exasperated as the two of them obviously fumbled around in the dark. I stayed in the doorway, listening but unable to see in the pitch black of the bedroom. If she found her husband's cock bigger tonight, maybe it was because he had been watching us.

"Oh yes, that feels good, Brian" Her voice indicated that he must have got it into her, his cock wallowing in the wetness that I had left inside her cunt.

"But does it feel as good as his did?"

"Oh Brian, that's not necessary, don't say that. Why are you so upset? We both agreed to do it this way."

"You didn't have to enjoy it so much," he said, now talking between loud grunts as he obviously plunged his cock into his wife.

"What makes you think I enjoyed it?"

"I could hear it, you were so loud, screaming and moaning ... was he that good?"

"Orgasms honey, that's what I had ... he brought me on. I didn't want to have them happen, they just did. I couldn't stop it, couldn't control my body."

All too soon, he was there, it must have been about 60 seconds. I heard him cum as he gasped and panted his release.

Natalie's voice was patient and soothing with him, "Oh yes darling, that was so good, now your sperm is mingling with his to make our baby."

"You didn't have an orgasm with me ... in fact, you never do. Don't I turn you on the way he does?"

"Darling, you were just a bit quick for me to have an orgasm ... but I love you in other ways. I don't need to have an orgasm with you, Brian ... you satisfy me with who you are and the love we share."

I decided they didn't need me intruding at this moment, I would have to leave my watch and pick it up tomorrow when I returned to do her again.

Chapter Twelve

The second of my five consecutive days coupling with Natalie was a Friday. After having to settle for a warmed up dinner at 9 o'clock last night, I determined not to let my mating duties interfere too much with my normal routine. I instructed my receptionist to bring forward the last couple of patients so that I would be clear of my last one by at least 5pm.

By 5.15pm, I was arriving at Natalie and Brian's house, my cock already primed and at half-peak ready for more action inside this beautiful woman. In contrast to the first night, Natalie surprised me by opening the door herself.

"Come in, doctor," she said quite brightly. When I entered their lounge room, her husband was seated in a chair reading. He didn't get up, in fact he barely acknowledged me with a curt nod and went back to his reading. It was quite a contrast to my arrival the previous night.

"Don't worry about him, Doctor Martin, I guess he had a bad day at the office," she told me as she took a hold my hand and steered me toward the back of the house - and their bedroom that I was now familiar with. Brian appeared to throw his magazine down at her words and I thought that I was about to witness a domestic dispute, but he said nothing ... just glared at us both.

When we reached her bedroom, the heavy curtains were again drawn, shutting out the start of sunset, but at least two bedside lamps were lit. "What was that all about?" I asked when we arrived beside the bed and she turned to face me.

"Brian and I had a bit of a spat last night, after you'd gone. It seems that he couldn't wait patiently out in the front room so he spent the whole time that you were here, camped right outside the door. He wasn't at all happy with me having so many orgasms and that I sounded like I was enjoying sex with you more than with him ... his words, not mine. He complained that I never cum with him."

"He probably doesn't last long enough for you to cum."

"He doesn't, seldom ever has, but how do you know?"

I wondered if I should admit my eavesdropping last night. "I ... err, I left my watch in here last night," my eyes scanned the bedside tables. "Oh yes, there it is. So I came back to collect it, I was just in time to hear Brian put it in you and then Brian coming ... it was probably all of 60 seconds."

"Umm, it seems like quite a night for my men to be listening outside the door."

"I am sorry, Natalie ... I wouldn't normally have done that, but I wanted my watch back. As it turned out, the room was pitch black, I would never have found it without disturbing you both, so I left. You two must have had your quarrel after that."

"Yes we did, but be understanding ... he's just humiliated that you have to do this for him, and jealous because you can. And it's unfortunate that he could hear it all. And I don't cum with him because he doesn't hit the right buttons. I tried to reassure him that I didn't need that for me to love him, but he was obviously surprised that I could respond enough to have orgasms under someone else's lovemaking. I guess that I was quite loud with you, you shouldn't have pushed me to orgasm like that."

"So it's all my fault, did it ever occur to either of you that I was just doing what comes naturally. When I make love to a woman, my first priority is to ensure that she has a big 'O' before I release my bodily fluids. In your case, you really rang my bells and you got a bonus of a couple of extra 'o''s."

Natalie's hands came up to unbutton my shirt, "That was very nice of you and, believe me, it did all feel really good, but we mustn't allow me the luxury of that kind of pleasure today. Can you just cum in me quickly so he doesn't get upset."

"Oh shit no, I'm not a machine, that goes against everything I do, I can't just put it in and cum on cue. It's taken me years to control my release, I'm not undoing all of that to appease his dented ego. Tell the fucker to stay outside and not to listen."

"Please doctor, don't talk about my husband in that way ... I have asked him to wait in the front room. He was obviously too close last night, he listened to the whole process from start to finish, possibly he even watched us too, since we left the light on."

She had opened all my shirt buttons and she pushed it off my shoulders and ran her fingers lightly through the hair on my chest. I reached up to start on her buttons, but one of her hands stopped me and she told me, "Be patient, you're first, doctor." Wow, this was different to the clinical approach of last night.

Her fingers dropped to my belt buckle and she unclasped that, moving on to lower my zipper and my trousers fell to the floor. I was wearing boxers today and they stuck out horizontally from my body because of my obvious erection. "Umm!" she enthused as her fingers on one hand wrapped around the satin material that still contained my hard-on and her other hand cupped my balls. "Ready for me already ... does this have the makings of a baby in it for me?"

My cock surged an extra millimetre with her words and my hands came up again to the top button on her housecoat. This time, she allowed it and I began to unbutton furiously all the way down the front.

To reach the last buttons just above her knees, I had to drop to my own knees. I pushed the two sides of her dress apart and pushed my face into her crotch, but her hands stopped me, grasping my head and pushing it away from her body forcefully. "Not tonight doctor, tonight it's your turn."

Her hands pulled me back up into a standing position in front of her, the housecoat parted all the way down the front, revealing a very sexy maroon and black bra and matching bikini panties. It was tough for me to give up on that, but she seemed to be very insistent. As my body straightened in front of her, the boxers now my only item of clothing, Natalie dropped to her knees.

Again, her hand took a hold of my cock through the satin material of my boxers and she began to wank me gently, her eyes now in front of my still covered cock. Slowly, her fingers came up and grasped the waistband of my boxers, pulling it outward to lift them carefully over my straining erection.