The Doctor Diaries Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do you – the reader - really need for me to describe once more what I did to her and how my tongue and lips attending avariciously to her clit satisfied her physically and mentally - twice? I did it just the way I did it last night in my bedroom at my house. If you want to see it it described in detail, go back and read Chapter 13 again.

Natalie enjoyed two powerful and intense orgasms from my tongue's eager ministrations on and around her clitoris. Yes, she did plead for me to stop and wait for her body to recover from her initial'o'. But as with last night, and in accordance with my promise to her, my lips carried on pushing her to her next orgasm. Again, as with last night, she was glad that I had ignored her pleas to call a halt.

I followed the same established pattern when I quickly discarded my underpants and my knees brought my body up closer to hers and then pushed between her legs, separating them. I lowered my pelvis onto her warm body, my hard-on nudging up against her cunt. Unlike the Thursday and Friday evening efforts in this room that were cloaked in darkness, at nearly noon on Sunday, the sun streamed in the window and I could enjoy watching this beautiful woman's face. It revealed to me the varying emotions that she felt as I nudged the firm, smooth rounded tip of my cock-head into her very wet opening ... and over the next 60 seconds proceeded to bury my shaft inch by inch into her receptive body.

I stopped all movement only when I could go no further. Her cunt was completely penetrated by my hard cock and our pelvic bones pressed together. We were as one and we continued to be as I began to take her along on that fantastic ride that is fucking. Pulling back on my cock until only the tip remained, then driving forward to fill her body again while she pushed up to welcome my intruding erection inside her.

This was an intense and fabulous fuck, as good as any we had experienced in the past three days. I was able to maintain my standard of giving her two throbbing, pulsing orgasms before delivering into her tight cunt the life-creating sperm that she craved from me.

Afterward, we lay there locked together, my body still atop hers, our connection still solid as she gave herself every chance to allow my sperm to fertilise her egg. We were both luxuriating in the after-glow of good sex, a sheen of perspiration on both of our bodies from the intensity and passion of what had just occurred. Neither spoke until our breathing had settled and we both appreciated that, for the first time in our couplings, I was not expected to vacate her cunt to allow her husband to come in and be with her.

"Wow!" she at last spoke and her first word was acknowledgment of what had just gone on in this bed. "My body is tingling. That was great!"

"That's good, that's the way you should feel after some good loving."

"Doctor, when all this is over and I am hopefully pregnant, I am going to be deliriously happy ... as will Brian. But I will miss something very much."

"What's that?" I asked, lifting my upper body so that I could gaze down at that beautiful face, her red hair spread carelessly across the pillow, her blue eyes capturing mine as they always did.

"I will miss the incredible feelings you have given me when I orgasm. I don't know how many I have had with you ... I know it's four already today, so since Thursday, it could be in double figures for all I know. You have introduced me to a side benefit of sex that has hardly ever existed for me. To tell you the truth, I may have had more with you than I have ever had in my life before."

"Do you really never cum with Brian?"

"No, never! I do love him so I long ago dismissed that as a requirement for me. It's just that I never knew what I was missing, not having orgasms, until this week. But with you, they just happen so regularly ... I will miss that."

"Natalie, you'll just have to come by the surgery ... I can arrange for some after-sales service for my best ever insemination patient."

She smiled that magic smile, "That sounds wonderful, but I am normally a very loyal and faithful wife ... and I will return to being one when your work is done inside me. Once I conceive, nothing must ever happen again between us."

There seemed almost to be a tinge of regret even as she spoke those words. "I understand," I told her, "but I will always be here for you if you ever need me, Natalie."

"Thank you, doctor," she smiled and lifted her head up off the pillow seeking a kiss to seal that vow. I lowered my lips to meet hers and our kiss was deep and passionate ... and long.

I felt movement in my cock from the intensity of our kiss, she would have felt it too as my now half-hard erection stiffened within her cunt. I pushed it forward, testing its rigidity. It was holding up quite well for a 51-year-old.

"Umm! Are you ready again so soon? Doctor, I am impressed."

"I think I might be, only you could bring this out in me." I pushed in and out a few times and felt my length returning, the solidity coming back too. She helped by lifting her legs and wrapping her heels around the backs of my thighs. God, her liquid cunt felt good, this was going to happen again – and now.

My movements within her cunt were slow and purposeful, each stroke intended to rouse her dormant body back to life. Within a minute or two, my erection felt to be at maximum strength and I concentrated on her pleasure. For a while, I contented myself to play just inside with my cock-head working her g spot feverishly until her body exploded in a furious release of passion and emotion. Then, I pushed deeper and each stroke filled her completely while my fingers helped with special attention to her aroused clit. Again, her response was intense and very physical, her arse humping up off the bed, powerfully lifting mine as the big 'o' claimed her again.

"Enough," she screamed when she realised that I was still going beyond her second orgasm of this bout. "I can't take any more."

"Yes you can," I promised and I rolled us onto our sides, causing her to have to unwrap her legs from around me. I was on my left side facing her so my left and her right legs were straight out on the bed. She threw her left leg over mine, bringing her bent knee up high, her heel behind my knees. My fingers were still wet from playing with her clit and I moved them to her arse cheeks, now spread wide apart by the raised leg thrown over my body.

She jumped at my wet fingers' touch on the smooth inner cheeks of her arse. "Oh!" she exclaimed, her cheeks clenching at my invasion. "Not there, doctor, please don't touch me there." It was the first time I had in our four meetings.

I didn't stop, I was doing her no harm. My cock's thrusts intensified, my hard-on driving within her cunt intended to take her mind off my roaming fingers. My fingers crept closer to her tiny anal ring and she moaned. Was it from my increasingly deep thrusts in her cunt or was it from the sensations of my fingers searching out her back passage.

One intimately finger touched her anus. "Oh!" she sighed again, "please don't do that!"

I ignored her plea and my finger rimmed around her anal ring while my cock pushed and probed harder and deeper into her cunt. My balls tightened, I was about to lose it. Going for it all, my finger stiffened and pushed at her anal sphincter. "I'm coming babe, more good stuff for your egg," I promised her, perhaps distracting her from where my finger was headed.

My finger pushed in to the first knuckle within her arse just as my cock spewed forth a fresh delivery for her uterus and something about the combination pushed her body into a record-breaking third orgasm of this session. Or seven for the day if she was still counting.

Her release was powerful, just like all of the others and her body pulsed and throbbed around my spitting cock while my finger wedged inside her arse held her body tightly to me.

Once again, we were able to luxuriate together in the after-glow of powerful sexual sensations. We lay exactly as we were for what must have been minutes, both so thankful that I didn't have to vacate the bed quickly for her husband.

"That was different, doctor."

"How did it feel, Natalie?"

"Very good, I guess. I think I was a little put off when you stuck your finger in my bottom."

"Nonsense, you weren't put off enough to stop you from coming ... I reckon that it was my finger in your arse that actually got you off in the end. My finger up your arse pushed you over the top."

"I don't think it's my thing, it's sort of rather dirty ... don't you think? You had better go and wash that finger now ... before you put it anywhere near any other part of me."

I gave a long sigh to reveal to her my exasperation. "I will go and wash in a moment, but Natalie, we have to get you over some of your preconceived notions about some aspects of sexual activity being dirty. Open you up to some of the exciting things that couples are doing these days."

"I don't know, doctor. I first have to overcome a lot of the way I was raised. I guess that I would have to admit that I had a very sheltered upbringing where sex was concerned."

"Don't feel too sheltered, Natalie, I must admit to you that I only got to put my cock up a woman's arse for the first time a mere few weeks ago."

"You actually did that, doctor. Oh my God, how could she take that in there?"

"Pretty well actually, she's really into it."

"Doesn't it hurt her? I mean, just having your finger in there now feels really big. I can't imagine how, with the size of your penis, it would go up inside a woman back there."

"Well Natalie, it did a couple of times, and another woman too."

"Doctor, do you mean to say that you are not talking about your wife?"

Hell, I had taken my admissions a bit too far while languishing in the joy of post-coital pleasure. "Natalie, just as you have come to me with special needs, some of my other female patients have come to me with special requirements that I have been only too happy to help them with."

"What does your wife think of you doing it with all these women?"

"Uhh Natalie, that's something that I am going to have to ask you to be discreet about. I have let on to you a little more than perhaps I should have. I'd rather that you keep it to yourself ... don't even tell Brian about it." I certainly didn't want to give her husband anything that he could use against me. "Will you promise me that?" I wiggled my finger around inside her arse to ensure that I had her full attention.

She whimpered a ixture of discomfort and pleasure. "Doctor, I don't like knowing this stuff about you, but since you have done all you have for Brian and me, I will keep it to myself. Oh by the way, you might like to take your finger out now, thanks."

I obliged and removed my digit. After the solid workout, my cock had become flaccid so I withdrew that too. Natalie rolled onto her back and lifted her legs up, causing her pelvis to rise. "Better make sure I keep as much of your good stuff in me as I can," she said, explaining her awkward position on the bed.

I got up from the bed and found their bathroom. I washed my fingers with soap considering where one digit had been ... then I returned to lay down alongside her. I glanced at the bedside clock. It was only 12.30pm, despite us both having enjoyed all of that activity in her bed. There was still nearly three hours before Brian would be home from golf. She rolled back on her side facing me and I threw a protective arm around her warm naked body.

In such an after-glow, with two comings for me and seven for my bedmate, we naturally fell asleep. When I awoke, I was on my back and I could feel soft feminine fingers playing with my limp cock. I opened my eyes to see Natalie looking quite bright and alert. She was actually up on her knees alongside my body.

"Great, you're awake. Doctor, it's gone two thirty, so Brian will be home in about an hour. He would expect to come home to come to bed with me and find your deposit still warm inside me, just as he has on the past three days. So I really need you to get this thing up one more time and give me some warm sperm. Do you think that will happen?" She asked the question rather forlornly as her fingers held my flaccid cock up, stretching it to try to regain some of its stiffness.

"I don't know Natalie. I did worry that twice for me might be a bit ambitious. But three times at my age might be out of the question."

"Oh no doctor, don't give up, please. I need to have fresh sperm in me when Brian gets home. Oh dear, I knew I shouldn't have let you talk me into starting early."

"Hang on Natalie, don't panic just yet. We haven't tried everything. What about you give me a blow job, that could do it."

She looked between my eager face and the dormant cock that she held between her fingers. "Err, I don't think so ... it's, err ... it's been inside me and it's still got stuff from me and you all over it."

"For gods sake, Natalie. If you don't want to suck in any of that stuff, go get a flannel and wash it off." To my surprise, she did. Went into the bathroom, retrieved a warm, wet flannel and gave me a thorough cleansing just like a prostitute prepares a client (or so I've been told).

When she had my cock spotlessly clean again, she held her red hair back with one hand while she lowered her head down to my groin and her lips formed a perfect 'o' while her other hand fed my limp cock into her warm wet mouth.

She wasn't a blow job expert, but she did well. Her tongue swirled around and her lips sucked hard on it. Even her fingers gently massaged my balls. It did take a while, but at last Natalie managed to get it to half-mast. Things were looking promising, but there was no certainty that it would become sufficiently rigid to penetrate her tight cunt.

The shrill sound of the phone startled both of us and called a temporary halt to proceedings. Natalie elected to answer it and it quickly became obvious to me that on the other end was her husband who had just completed his round of golf.

"Well honey, the doctor has just arrived, we were sitting around talking when you rang," she lied, her fingers idly playing with my cock to keep it at the degree of firmness that it had reached. "I thought that we might begin in about twenty minutes, so if you want to aim to be here about 3.45, you can come straight in to me. How's that, and it should give you time for at least one drink with the guys."

How thoughtful she was, offering her husband time for one drink with the guys ... and giving herself a little longer to get my cock hard enough to fuck her one more time.

Brian seemed to agree with her plans and she hung the phone up. As she crawled back over my body carelessly, her mouth seeking to reaquaint itself with my cock, I seized my opportunity to seek out a part of her anatomy that just might prime me again.

I pulled her hips around until her pelvis hovered above my head and I pushed each leg to the side of my head. "I wouldn't go licking me down there, I'm still pretty messy," she warned me.

"It doesn't put me off like it does you," I told her, forcing her knees to bend some more so her cunt was only inches above my open mouth. I lifted my head up and my mouth swiped along her widely spread labia lips, licking up remnants of her juices and of mine too. It was indeed an interesting taste. But it was my tongue on her slit that had the desired effect causing her own mouth and tongue to become more determined and aggressive around my half-mast cock.

I looked up higher and saw her crinkled little anus, her arse cheeks spread wide with her knees bent alongside my chest. I ran a couple of my fingers along the same slit that I had just licked, scooping up the combination of her juices and my cum. Then I placed two wet fingers right on that anal ring and teased.

She clenched again, just like last time. "No, I've got to say no this time," she informed me, her mouth coming off my cock to lay down her ground rules.

"Thing is," I told her back. "This might be the only way to get it up fully erect again."

"That's a pretty lame excuse, is that the best you can do, doctor?"

"No really Natalie, I usually get a surge in my cock from touching a woman's arse. Come on, it's worth a try, just humour me."

"Doctor, I'm really not into being touched back there."

"Come on, you want me to give you one more load of sperm, don't you?"

"Yes, but..."

"Come on Natalie, no buts," She ignored my weak pun as I rimmed her anal ring with my fingers ... she was silent. Then, as gently as I could, I urged one finger into the tight opening and overcame the resistance of her sphincter. As my finger pushed slowly but determinedly all the way to the first knuckle, I felt a stiffening surge in my cock. Natalie must have seen it twitch because her lips came back over the head of my cock and her lips and tongue resumed their arousal of my tender instrument.

On this occasion, my finger was not going to remain still inside her rectum. It pushed deeper and I heard Natalie groan through her muffled lips around my cock. In and out, my digit finger fucked her arse while her warm wet mouth urged my cock back to peak arousal. The combination was working, life was returning to my cock. My finger built up a steady rhythm within Natalie's arse and my other hand came up to that wet slit of hers that had started all of this. Two fingers probed the opening of her cunt and then finding it accessible, pushed inside her.

My fingers now worked in harmony, the one pushing into her arse as the two in her cunt withdrew, then the opposite as the two went back in to her cunt while the one in her arse slipped back. I could hear her breathing quickening, hear her muffled moans. I used the thumb on the hand of the fingers in her cunt to apply pressure on her clitoris. That worked, within seconds her lower body exploded in spasms above my head. Her mouth stopped moving on my cock as she paused to relish the pulsing sensations racing through her body.

That didn't matter, the combination had achieved what we were after. My cock now stood at full erection, standing stiffly and vertically up from my body. As her body recovered from her eighth orgasm here in this bed today, she must have opened her eyes again to witness the result of our joint labours.

"It worked," she told me joyfully. She moved her body, her lower torso disappearing from above me. I continued to lie on my back, expecting that she would want me to lift my tired body and mount her again. But to my surprise, she spun around and sat across my thighs, my rampant cock just in front of her belly as she faced me. "Should I be a little adventurous?" she teased, her tongue licking her lips.

"Go for it," I urged, surprised that she should think that the woman on top position would seem to be adventurous. She shuffled her body forward and raised up a little into a kneeling position so that her cunt was now poised above my stiff erection. I could watch and I could feel as she let her widely parted pubic slit settle over my smooth rounded cock-head and then I felt the opening of her cunt squeezing over my tip.

She kept lowering her body until my cock-head was fully inside her tight passage. I looked up at her blue eyes. I could read a naughty excitement in them as she allowed herself to do more than just lie there and have me fill her with my sperm. She had taken charge and was, for once, having sex with me for our mutual enjoyment more than anything else. Was this intended to be her reward to me for my efforts inside her body?

Slowly, she allowed her body to lower itself onto mine, my hard cock impaling her until she was filled with my thickness. What an exquisite feeling to have her velvet lining encompassing my shaft again. And this was only going to get better as she began to lift her body up and slam it back down in a torrid fucking session that would release her own wild pleasures twice more before I was forced to take charge. I rolled Natalie onto her back for a hard driving finish that would have my sperm spewing into her tight cunt just as we heard Brian's car pulling up on the driveway outside.